Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: フェアリー村ものがたり

Please do not post links to shota content. -facedesk-

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't even have sample images on dlsite, daw.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The plot is pretty close to what Resaiyu12 said. The disaster though was that the wizard disappeared one day, while his duties were to "do" the spirits to keep the land fertile and the spirits from making trouble. Since the village is very tiny and has no men, they were unable to keep up the duties of the wizard. Then the MC is inexplicably teleported near the village while supposedly being a descendant of the wizard that disappeared, and the game starts from there. As for why the spirits are making trouble... It just seems like that's their personality. They do calm down and let you pass after you cum with them once though. Quest wise, it's more of doing small things and it escalates through each quest. The first quest involving combat is to get a nose for a teddy bear after all...

The gameplay is interesting since it was designed to be played with a gamepad, but I can't get any controllers on my end to work with it. All of the text can be hooked, but the repeating is annoying enough to do manual translations for each line.
Managed to get it to work with my mini pro ex, generally a good idea to have an xbox type controller lying around. Anyways what are you using to hook the text?

MixMasterChem

Reputation score

This game runs extremely slowly on my computer, but the demo ran totally fine. Anyone know anything about that kinda thing?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

maybe im just blind but is the game out yet?
and if so i cant end the first "level" because a dog is blocking my way

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go back to the town and talk to everyone if you're being blocked than go back into the level and make your way back to the dog.

The game's glitched though. There's a neverending cutscene in the middle of the game when you get the scene with the quiet blue-haired girl in the bottom middle house.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So im at the start menu. I hit all the buttons and whenever I choose the second option it crashes. Nothing happens on the first button. The third button takes me to three options which crash the game and the last option closes the game. What am I supposed to do?

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Go back to the town and talk to everyone if you're being blocked than go back into the level and make your way back to the dog.

The game's glitched though. There's a neverending cutscene in the middle of the game when you get the scene with the quiet blue-haired girl in the bottom middle house.
DIdnt have that glitch and jut finished the game,But it seems I forgot something since in the gallery there is an icone with ?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't take anything for clear-cut. If it's not listed as Shota, and it looks Shota, it is Shota. I think it even has a warning before the game opens about Shota content. Also, I don't think any grown men have teddy bears sitting at their tables in their houses. It's Shota. Sorry about your bad luck.
Last time I said that in the Madoka game thread, I got disapproved to hell. :(

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Please do not post links to shota content. -facedesk-
why ?

Pretty fun game. Didn't had any trouble with using game pad nor lags. There is few bugs, when character Cg frame being frozzen, but that's about it.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

why ?

Pretty fun game. Didn't had any trouble with using game pad nor lags. There is few bugs, when character Cg frame being frozzen, but that's about it.
Forum rules due to legal issues with hosting.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

ah, i see didn't know.

removed link.

R

Ryka

I had a few disapproves for that. But my statement still stands.

I firmly stand by the "if it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, it's a duck" argument.

And I am uncertain about any water fowl based sayings otherwise.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Last time I said that in the Madoka game thread, I got disapproved to hell. :(
Nop it was stated that your basement were only based on madoka age,while that girl looked like madoka but had boobs that werent loli at all,so people said she wasn't loli and it was the art style.

bledge

Reputation score

So im at the start menu. I hit all the buttons and whenever I choose the second option it crashes. Nothing happens on the first button. The third button takes me to three options which crash the game and the last option closes the game. What am I supposed to do?
I have the same problem :/. I've even tried to unrar the game with the system locale set in japanese but that doesn't work either. Can somebody help please?

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes and no. Yes it's bugged, but you can fix it. This game unfortunately is calling for a timed loop in that downward motion of the MC to have it exit the stage and call the next line of code, but if your framerate differs from the one it expects, the timing will be off and the cutscene will not progress.

Since the game is running on such an inefficient engine, the framerate may drop, so you need to either elevate the priority of the process in process explorer, or do what I did to solve the issue and load up stdrt.exe (for the game) in Cheat Engine and check the "Enable Speedhack" box, set it to 1, and apply. That'll lock it to its original fps rate and, with any luck, the game will work.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes and no. Yes it's bugged, but you can fix it. This game unfortunately is calling for a timed loop in that downward motion of the MC to have it exit the stage and call the next line of code, but if your framerate differs from the one it expects, the timing will be off and the cutscene will not progress.

Since the game is running on such an inefficient engine, the framerate may drop, so you need to either elevate the priority of the process in process explorer, or do what I did to solve the issue and load up stdrt.exe (for the game) in Cheat Engine and check the "Enable Speedhack" box, set it to 1, and apply. That'll lock it to its original fps rate and, with any luck, the game will work.
OR! You don't smash the X button like crazy trying to skip everything, wait for the MC to leave the house and then finish the talk.