What's new

Halloween Music.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Halloween Music.

Some of the Death Note stuff is good for just ambience, also I remember I had this CD once, with like just faint organ music and creepy sounds and stuff, but it was well mixed so it was like pulling a piece of hollywood horror over your head... That + Torches in the garden= EPIC

(There were actually a lot of kids that stayed away from the house 'cause it was scary.)

Also, I guess that's natural, 'cause they found a body in the basement some thirty years ago. It had been cemented into a shelving unit. It was looked up, and apparently there were two people that went missing. Guess what. There's another shelf down there...

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the Death Note stuff is good for just ambience, also I remember I had this CD once, with like just faint organ music and creepy sounds and stuff, but it was well mixed so it was like pulling a piece of hollywood horror over your head... That + Torches in the garden= EPIC

(There were actually a lot of kids that stayed away from the house 'cause it was scary.)

Also, I guess that's natural, 'cause they found a body in the basement some thirty years ago. It had been cemented into a shelving unit. It was looked up, and apparently there were two people that went missing. Guess what. There's another shelf down there...
Load a shotgun and investigate, I dare you.

That's what a real detective would do, anyway.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Some stuff from the Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem soundtrack. It's ambient video game music, so it may not be what you're looking for though.

'The Chosen'

'Sanity's Requiem'

'The Penitent'

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Load a shotgun and investigate, I dare you.

That's what a real detective would do, anyway.
I've investigated, but there's nothing I can do withiut tearing down the shelf, and it's like a massive slab of concrete.

I'm lazy...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

For a real blast from the past, find the Soundtrack from American McGee's Alice. That's spine-chilling enough for some kids I'm sure.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I can probably think of more if I try as well. Also if Alias reads this a lot is instrumental type stuff so it may spark something of interest.

Sleepy Hollow
Child's Play
Rosemary's Baby
Children of the Corn
Candyman
Friday the 13th
The Ring
JC's The Fog
Suspiria
SAW
Exorcist 2
Nightmare on Elm Street