What's new

RPG [神乳] ハーレムファンタジー この世を救うは善か悪 / Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Harem Fantasy (RJ178610)

Edit: Deleted link since the leech site found out that I leeched 18+ stuff. I will upload it as fast as possible.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here the direct link (Auto del file after 6 hours):
Ugh, I got internal server error. Either that, or able to download, but no data stream coming in...

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ugh, I got internal server error. Either that, or able to download, but no data stream coming in...
Check your browser. If you use Internet Download Manager, put the link to "this URL" and start download.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Check your browser. If you use Internet Download Manager, put the link to "this URL" and start download.
Done that. Use the IDM, but the speed's 0 kbps.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same issue, as well... Should I be putting this into JDownloader or something instead of using Firefox?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Done that. Use the IDM, but the speed's 0 kbps.
I'm having the same issue, as well... Should I be putting this into JDownloader or something instead of using Firefox?
It seems the leech site found out that I leeched adult materials. I'm uploading to Google Drive right now. Mega is not my favourite site anymore.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There's a torrent up at Nyaa as well. Been playing this a bit and it's ridiculously grindy - there's a random encounter every 5 meters. Even after fighting all those fights the first proper boss still wipes the floor with me and I've bought all the best gear and spells. Art is nice but I'm not sure it's worth it to slog through the endless combat.

Hmm, grinded a bit more and finally won the boss fight, even at lvl 8/4 it was quite tough. I'd advice not equiping the skill on whoever you use as a priest that has icon that looks like a purple R - that makes it impossible to heal her but gives her more skill capacity. Crappy trade at least in early game.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit: Please click on next page and find post #39 for DDL.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Doesn't look like it has combat-rape :(

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got stuck at the Tower of Walls, there's one locked door at the bottom floor I can't open and while I can get all the way to 6F there's nothing there. Art is great but fighting against the 600th weird monster in a row isn't a lot of fun and the game is 95% combat. Game also seems to be pretty much 100% linear, I haven't found any side stuff to do.

Found some fragments that say I could use them to have fun with my harem at night but I have no idea how or when to use them, just spending a night at an inn or in a tent doesn't give me any options.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One the wall of the sixth floor is a hidden switch. Just press enter on all of the south wall.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got stuck at the Tower of Walls, there's one locked door at the bottom floor I can't open and while I can get all the way to 6F there's nothing there. Art is great but fighting against the 600th weird monster in a row isn't a lot of fun and the game is 95% combat. Game also seems to be pretty much 100% linear, I haven't found any side stuff to do.

Found some fragments that say I could use them to have fun with my harem at night but I have no idea how or when to use them, just spending a night at an inn or in a tent doesn't give me any options.
You must at least have 3 fragments in order to trigger the night events. Not all the Inns can trigger that event. So far I found only 2 Inns that can trigger it. The first Inn is in the town of beginning, where you meet Monica. And the other one is near the Tower of Walls.

One the wall of the sixth floor is a hidden switch. Just press enter on all of the south wall.
Thanks. I also stuck there.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can you upload it somewhere that actually works?

The page either gives a 403, or does not work.
I'm sorry. This is the first time I use Google Drive so I don't know how to copy link for sharing. Here the link:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not working either. Can you see if you can right click for "Get shareable link" in your Google Drive?

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm sorry. This is the first time I use Google Drive so I don't know how to copy link for sharing. Here the link:
Getting a 403 for this too :p And when heading to the -wich I think is- the original link ( ) I get a file not found :p

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's up on Nyaa.
The combat is slow at first but you get more characters in your party very early on, so it gets better.
Protip: Hold CTRL to skip dialogue.

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloading now. Thank you, sir. :)