What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ H.H.WORKS. ] JK: NT-R [The Cheating Exhibitionist Girlfriend RPG] / JK:NT-R【露出寝取られRPG】RE152645 RJ152645

Re: JK:NT-R

Those are all files from the VX Ace RTP. Either you're missing the RTP and need to install it, or something happened to your RTP and you need to reinstall it.

Thanks, it worked after reinstalling the RTP. I guess something was wrong with it.

Anyone still have this file somewhere? The MEGA link is down for me

Check the text file in my sig for link to the full prepatched game. I'd post the link but it gets taken down when I do.

Check the text file in my sig for link to the full prepatched game. I'd post the link but it gets taken down when I do.

I only see the translated files, nothing prepatched.

Same issue, all that's there is the data folder for the partial. If you're hesitant to put up a public link, I certainly wouldn't object to one via pm. Just discovered this developer, and I'm liking his work so far.

Same issue, all that's there is the data folder for the partial. If you're hesitant to put up a public link, I certainly wouldn't object to one via pm. Just discovered this developer, and I'm liking his work so far.

Its there. Read the file names and you should be able to figure it out.

read the text files in the mega folder

Thanks, someone tossed me a pm about that as well. Several other people I know use .txt files in their mega's as comments, which is what I took those for.

I'm having trouble playing this game. When I try to run the game.exe, the game window will pop up and then freezes forcing me to terminate the program. Anyone knows how to fix this problem? I've already tried reinstalling the vx ace rtps but still nothing.

Can you reupload the game? Mega deleted the file from the download link.

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Hello, may any1 re-upload the game? The links don't work for me. :c

Does anyone still have this somewhere?

Got it, dunno about the version tho. I'll upload it in a sec.

Done.

Attachments

• NTR.txt
    70 bytes · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back