What's new

ADV [ H.H.WORKS.] COS RO3 / COS RO3【コスプレ露出おさわりRPG】 RE177417 RJ177417

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: COS RO3

Can someone explain "Memory Room" option on bed to me? (partial English translation)

The 5 choices inside do nothing but display a line of text, and I can't exit that menu in any way.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain "Memory Room" option on bed to me? (partial English translation)

The 5 choices inside do nothing but display a line of text, and I can't exit that menu in any way.
That's because you haven't unlocked the scenes.
When you unlock it, you can see it again there, but I've no clue of how to get out of that menu, maybe it's a bug. :confused:

BTW, does anyone know if is there some new version? I've no idea of japanese :D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's because you haven't unlocked the scenes.
When you unlock it, you can see it again there, but I've no clue of how to get out of that menu, maybe it's a bug. :confused:

BTW, does anyone know if is there some new version? I've no idea of japanese :D
To check if COS RO3 got updated, go here.

Look at the second date just below the first released date. That's the date when it was last updated.

It says 8/1/16 which means it hasn't been updated yet.

That's how I check for games if they have any updates or not.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it's updated but just some bug fixes, I will update my dl link later

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To check if COS RO3 got updated, go here.

Look at the second date just below the first released date. That's the date when it was last updated.

It says 8/1/16 which means it hasn't been updated yet.

That's how I check for games if they have any updates or not.
Thanks Eric!
I wonder if they will do a DLC like the last one for COS RO2 with some scenes. :confused:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks Eric!
I wonder if they will do a DLC like the last one for COS RO2 with some scenes. :confused:
The game is still too barebones compared to first two games. I'm still waiting for more before looking foward to dlc.

Wolfie5698

Reputation score

I've honestly enjoyed these games the only issue I ever have with them is the times where you simply get stuck and have to try every X & Y variable until you find something new, which I feel this game has the most of sadly.

Language barriers in games like these just kill end up killing a ton of time I'm hoping for a definitive final update and then maybe someone would think about doing a full translation.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey Guys!

Creator put a post saying he's been out of commission for a month (hospital and other stuff) but he might have an update out as early as mid September.

There will be 5 new outfits!

Also, I'm working on a black retexture of the underwear and some cloth-related fixes. If some of you are interested I could upload it!

(Thx bokchoy 4 the info ;))

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah so that's what happened to him. Hope he gets better fast.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im working on a retexture of the underwear (pink -> black) and fixing some texture fails, but I think I'll wait for the next update and if someone is interested then upload my version of their textures. :)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Im working on a retexture of the underwear (pink -> black) and fixing some texture fails, but I think I'll wait for the next update and if someone is interested then upload my version of their textures. :)
Weren't you able to buy black underwear in one of the latest versions? Or do you mean a different pair. And damn, I want that expansion, some of those cosplays are great.

cookiecrushe

Reputation score

Anyone have any idea when the new update is coming out? I want a newer version of this game, as I only have version 1... which sucks, but I'll wait for the next update if it's coming out soon.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm... read a machine translation of the 9/2 blog post, and I honestly have no idea if the new content is being released as an update or a DLC. Sounds like an update at the top, and a DLC at the bottom.

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whatever form the update takes, I hope it adds something aside from new outfits. Paperdoll dress-up games are a dime a dozen. It barely counts as content.

bokchoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Creator posted 10/5. Looks like the new costumes are part of a separate dlc package like with COS RO2, with an expected release date in October since the creator needed to stay in the hospital again.

Not much progress from the creator due to the hospital stay, but since other members were still working on the game the CGs are mostly done. Additional work needed on gameplay, optimization, and debugging that will delay the release.

Last edited:
OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Creator posted 10/5. Looks like the new costumes are part of a separate dlc package like with COS RO2, with an expected release date in October since the creator needed to stay in the hospital again.

Not much progress from the creator due to the hospital stay, but since other members were still working on the game the CGs are mostly done. Additional work needed on gameplay, optimization, and debugging that will delay the release.
Thx 4 the info!

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

clothing pack to be released late this month it seems, and it's gona be pretty cheap too, only 500 yen.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not buying the clothing pack, COS RO3 still bare bones compared to COS RO2 + Don't like a single girl in clothing pack.

OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

clothing pack to be released late this month it seems, and it's gona be pretty cheap too, only 500 yen.

Not buying the clothing pack, COS RO3 still bare bones compared to COS RO2 + Don't like a single girl in clothing pack.
Althought I'm a fanboy of this circle, to be honest I think this isn't their usual level.
COS RO3 haven´t that effort, script, or "magic" that makes their games whort it.
I hope the DLC add some content, even I like it, this isn't their best game, and they should put more effort on it.
(On the other hand, the news about the main developer on the hospital explains a lot of things)...