What's new

Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

Sara and Kita went into the freezer to search it, Alexis guarding the door. This seemed to be the ice cream freezer. "This WILL go bad soon, but we should take some and have a nice snack before we move on." Sara was still unnaturally cheerful.

As the two exited the freezer, they caught sight of something none of them had noticed through an open side door. Writing on the next building over. Fresh writing.

Safe House at 89th and Vierna

---------------

Abi just layed there and took Suzy's punishment, exausted and slightly ashamed. However, her nether regions were really starting to hurt. She couldn't help but wrap an arm around the girl as she curled up and started to groan in pain. "I'm... I'm sorry..." She didn't have much strength. Suzy could see the cock starting to turn red, then right before her very eyes Abi suffered a large spasm and the thing shrank back down to normal. The girl lay panting against her, cum still everywhere. She reached up her other arm in an attempt at a hug, despite Suzy's nastyness she was in no mood to fight back against the blow, and even welcomed them a bit as a sign that she wasn't alone.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Wait, safehouse? As in Left 4 Dead? Reinforced doors? SHOTGUNS?!? What are we waiting for!!!"

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Suzy let out a "Meep!" as Abi grabbed her for a hug, ending up pressing her face into the brunette's breasts. She pushed herself up with a little too much force, possibly hurting, and stared coldly down at her. "Damn straight you're sorry! What the fuck are you doing now? You just pissed me off, I just fucking punched you, and now you want a hug? I think you have some repayment to do before you get anything like that!" she snarled, baring her teeth as she grabbed at Abi's hair again. The sudden disappearance of Abi's cock had confused her to no end, coupled with the Private's sudden desire for snuggling.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"It's an interesting find, one that we should check out. We have to get back to the others first, though." Alexis was a bit taken aback by Kita's excitement. "Gather the things, and let's get back there."

(BTW lurker, this next part will be a big part for Kita to make up for Hero's hornyness down there)

---------------

Abi let Suzy boss her around, for the moment. She started mumbling in a quite whisper. "I just didn't want to go through that alone... just give me a minute." She tried to flop against the girl to support herself again, if Suzy would let her. Abi was slowly getting her mind back under how control after the ordeal. Fortunately for both of them, she'd have to think through what just happened before making another move.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy sighed angrily, and let the girl embrace her, rolling onto her back, allowing Abi's head to rest on her chest, and running her fingers through her fiery hair. She was just so confused, and angry, but took a moment to collect her own thoughts. This was just wierding her out now. She could understand her wants, Suzy could bet she'd be much the same if forced into a situation like this, but the girl has still released herself into her, and retribution had to be executed. She sighed again, and brought her arms up to wrap around Abi's back, hugging her back gently. She really couldn't think of what to do. She'd think of some kind of revenge later, but for now, it seemed the girl needed comforting, a feeling Suzy was too familiar with for her own good. "Abi... Abi... Abi... You have your minute, but there has to be repayment... But that can wait until later, it's alright... As long as you didn't get me pregnant, then there's no harm done. If you did though, there's hell to pay..." she whispered softly, "Now... When you're done, you need to get dressed, we took a bit too long here..." she finished. Obviously calming and encouraging speaking was not the snipers strong point. Still, she let Abi lay on top of her until she was ready to move, hugging her, but not letting her try and kiss or snuggle, no matter how much the distraught brunette wanted.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita lugged up the bags and tossed them over her back. "Works for me, you're the ones with the mission though so I dunno if we got time to make up for what could be a wild goose chase..."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Alexis paused. "You're free to go on your own, if you think you can handle it. We'll be along shortly" Her tone was slightly mocking. Kita was quite the confusing character, the soliders would admit. "We're going back now either way, you can follow or not." Alexis left towards where Suzy and Abi should be, Sara quickly following.

---------------

Abigail settled for just resting on Suzy. After awhile she picked up her former gag, looked at it, and discarded it. She had some new ones, after all, from the shopping spree. She quietly got dressed, leaving Suzy to her own bussiness once more.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy groaned on the floor, and put her hands to her face, rubbing her eyes. At least Abi had recovered. A feeling of happiness washed over the small woman, she was free of the Private's unjustified torment! She rolled to her feet, and picked up Alexis' panties, hesitated, and looked back down at herself, and her leaking pussy. Sighing, she pulled off a smooth shirt from the rack to clean herself as best she could with, silently slipping a couple of fingers inside herself to try and get rid of Abi's cum with a grimace, and when satisfied, slipped the blue panties on. These were quickly followed by the discarded cloths she'd been about to put on before being sex tackled.

Dressed once more, Suzy grunted as she hefted her pack, with the spare clothes for both herself and Alexis, and turned to Abi. "Are you feeling better? Want to return to Sara and Alexis?" she said, gesturing out the shop. She really wanted Abi to be as recovered as she could before trying to go back to the others, to avoid suspicion.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I gotta at least lug the bags, but still... if there's a safehouse, maybe other survivors are there, and..." Kita muttered, not quite sure how to convey the sign of life was such a good sign for her. Still, she followed, lugging the bags...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Suzy and Alexis returned to the benches in silence. They sat down, and Abi looked like she was about to speak when the other three came into view. Sara came running over to Abigail squeeling with joy, leaving the rest to look in with strange expressions. "Feeling better!" Sara practically jumped into the girls arms with a hug.
"Yeah, pretty much."
It seemed like Abigail would keep the little romp secret for now.

Alexis let the two hug for a moment, then went into the center of the group. "We found something guys, we should go check it out as a group. Make sure we got everything and the load is distributed well before we leave."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy stared at Sara's strange reaction, but let it pass, instead turning to look at Alexis, smiling softly, but pulling herself together quickly, saying "Yes, yes, it wouldn't be fair would it. Now, who's going to give us some food to carry? It's not as if clothes weigh much comparatively. Alexis, uh, what did you find?".

Suzy leant to the side, putting her weight on one leg as she waited for Abi and Sara to finish, sparkling green eyes only for Alexis. She slung her pack off, and cast her gaze around, saying "All I've got is a bunch of clothes, someone care to sling a bit of food in here to share?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita distributed her share of the pack over the other soldiers, before unslinging her new rifle and giving it a small look down the scope. "Ready," she called out.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The group quickly got everything ready, they were becomming quite a good team. "There's signs of a safehouse about two blocks over, that's where we're headed. Alexis said this for Suzy and Abi's benefit. The redhead herself took point, following the now familer route. No one spoke as they made the trek to the store's exit. Nothing in the store anymore. Only thing of note was Abi was walking better now.

The group reached the door and Alexis inspected the sign once more, before heading out through the ally. These passages were about as trashed as ususal, some bums probably lived here. They made great cover, for the time being, for a short trip. Nothing stirred as the five made the jaunt.

Eventually, they came to an allyway that looked slightly fortified. Alexis called the group to a halt, trying to decide how to proceed. Both single file and spreading out had their pros and cons, and she couldn't pick one or the other. "Okay, this is a bit strange, but I'm going to let you all decide how we're gonna do this. One at a time, or all at once."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy nodded to Alexis, blinking a few times, her lower jaw trembling slightly as she suppressed a yawn. She had tired herself out rather badly today, and it was still only halfway done. Oh how she wanted to simply crawl into bed again with Alexis... Suzy shook her head, giving herself a mental slap as she straightened up, shouldering her now slightly heavier pack.

Throughout the short, and stealthy, trip, the ginger girl kept pushing herself away from her want to get a bit lovey-dovey with her girlfriend, eventually managing to convince herself that she needed to be concentrating more on her job, and her eyes cleared.

At the alleyway, Suzy sat on her haunches the rifle resting comfortably in her arms. She pondered, and peeked round the corner, squinting into the darkness. "I... I think I should go down, and if it's fine, the rest can go, or someone come with me? I think it would work better that way than all going down one at a time, though... Yeah, that's preferable to all going down at once." she voiced quietly, looking around the group. She guessed Alexis wouldn't be happy with the idea of her going first again, and was happy to accept that, but she wanted to prove herself.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Yaknow, perhaps it would be best for a civvie to go first? After all, most of who may be stuck in here could be in the mood that the military could be cleaning out in more ways then one... at least, if they're paranoid. Silly media." Kita obviously wanted to try going first this time.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Alexis thought for a moment, before nodding to Kita. "Okay, but for another reason. A civilian will draw out the hostiles where we can shoot them. Corporal Biggs, follow close behind for close cover, but don't engage unless we do also, keep out of sight even if friendlies appear. They might not be so friendly as we think at first. Stop at that burnt out car up there, we'll go in small bursts."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita nodded, though paled a bit at the observation made by the other woman. "R-right..." she muttered as she preped her pistol, going to start down the alley slowly...

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy nodded, retaining as much of her professional air as she could, which was a fair amount still. "Yes, corporal, of course. Newbie, lead on, I'll be right behind you..."

Flipping the switch on the side of her rifle to turn off the safety, she waited for Kita to get about 10 metres in front of her before following, sticking to the walls. She wasn't fond of this idea, but wasn't going to argue with Alexis. She slipped her bandanna from her pocket, wrapping her orange hair in it as a way of making her less immediately visible, with a small sigh.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The first few runs went without incident. Kita would move up, Suzy covering her, then everyone would go, repeat process. It was after the fourth go that they made contact, a man and a woman popped out on a fire escape, confronting them, seeing all unfortunately, Alexis hadn't counted on height advantage.

"Halt! We can see all of you, don't move. Identify yourselfs, now!" The man spoke with a commanding voice as the woman covered him with a hunting rifle. They looked like well equiped, but tired civilians.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Eep!" Kita yelped, though her tensed attentions instantly switched to the couple on the catwalk. Standing up slowly,she slid the pistol into the holster and stood to more plain view, hands outstretched so they could see she had no weapons in easy reach. "Look, we're the good guys! We saw the street tag in the store back there, we were checking if anyone here was hurt or anything, that's all! Honest!"