What's new

Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Guns and Goths (Hero and Lurker)

"Agh!" Kita winced as the punch slammed into her, causing her to wince a bit, though when she glared at the girl, it was with as much venom as her nickname. "Shut it bitch, I ain't no friggen spy, and you'd understand that if you didn't have your fat ears shut off or full of what's left of that peabrain of yours!"

Last edited:

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Lying more or less contentedly with Alexis, it took Suzy a few seconds to react to Rika, looking up sadly at her, then blinking at the sight of the pointed rifle. She squeaked slightly, and moved slightly to cover up Alexis. "Put that thing away! I'm coming! I'm coming!" she shouted suddenly, an angry flush spreading across her face. Gently, Suzy lowered Alexis' head, and straightened up, fuming as she turned to Rika. The short girl raised her hands above her head, figuring it would make them less likely to randomly beat on her, and walked out into the hallway before dropping her arms to her side again, wincing. She didn't much care for herself right now, but she certainly didn't want a rifle discharge going off inside the room the other three were in.

Standing as tall as she could, Suzy stared Rika in the eyes, the tear tracks on her face finally beginning to dry. "What now? I've told you all I can!" she snapped harshly, still jittery from the adrenalin rush of having a gun pointed in her and Alexis' faces.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The guards brought Kita back inside, dragging her along untill she came up to Rika and Suzy standing outside a room. She could see inside the other girls were "safe", curled up in various positions, but scared.

Rika waited to speak untill Kita was in full view of Suzy. "As you can see, we've caught your "civilian" friend here spying on us. We let her go, but she hid nearby to overhear our battleplan as we were discussing it. This isn't something with room to debate terms, we caught her red handed. I was simply wondering why you failed to mention her. Infact, you were quite vehement that you worked alone..." Rika let the words sink in to Suzy. "Who else in there might be in on it? I might suspect all three, hmmmm?" They were still in earshot of the other girls, and this line caused a slight reaction. While Alexis just continued to lay there, Sara started whimpering slightly, Abi clutched the blonde closer to her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Fuck both you two, I got nothing to do with this shit, and obviously you won't take a sodding no for an answer!" she growled, though with the way Rika was acting so adamant that the one was into something, this could be even worse for her to try and understand... and it seems talking was gonna be the least she could do to help. Still, there was the knife safely tucked away on her person... if she could pass it to one of the others...

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy blanched at Rika's words, her jaw dropping open. This couldn't be happening. She'd done this to make sure the others could be safe, and now the girl who's name she hadn't even learnt yet may well have just unravelled it all, and dumped Alexis and the others in yet more danger.

She recovered quickly though, and stepped up to Rika, getting only a couple steps away if allowed. "I don't even know her fucking name, we picked her up this morning, rescued her from some monsters. I'm the only one here, she's not with me. I couldn't much mention someone I know nothing about, hmmmm?" she snapped, mimicking Rika's questioning sound. "I've already told you, none of them have anything to do with this. Whatever-she's-called-" Suzy indicated Kita, "Isn't affiliated with me, or them. She isn't even military, can't hold a fucking gun for shite. So leave the others alone, they're innocent!" she finished, jerking her head back to the room. Sara's whimpering was upsetting her. None of them deserved this shit...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika continued to ignore the restrained Kita. The girl was obviously a sore loser. "Hmmm, I'm not convinced. What would you do to prove this? I'm afraid my scout team is slightly delayed now, but we can "discuss" this latest development without their help." The woman nodded and more guards come up, standing on either side of Suzy, while two more went and blocked the way back in the room. "I might have to interrogate one of the others again. While you're the worst lier I've ever heard, knowing something a lie doesn't do us a lick of good if we don't also have the truth."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita growled at the so-called leader, trying hard to at least flip a very rude hand gesture at the brat. It was almost unbelievable how unnaturally dumb some people in position to hold a gun could be, she thought to herself.

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Worst liar you've ever heard? What? No! You'll push me aside, and drag out an innocent woman to torture, just because you've found something no-one can explain? You, bitch, are off your fucking rocker." Suzy snapped, taking another step closer to Rika, ignoring the probably loaded rifle she was carrying. "I've told you all I know about her. She's something else in this equation, so don't try and pin her on me and the others. None of them know anything other than she had a gunshot wound to the leg and no clothes when we found her. Torture me, even though I know nothing more, but lay off of the innocents." she continued, waving at Kita again without looking at her, wincing again, and blinking. This was rapidly deteriorating into something that could end up with Alexis, Sara, and Abi in even worse states than they already were. She threw a glance back to the defeated soldiers, checking that they weren't breaking down, before whipping round to Rika again, doing her best to stare her down while she waited for a response. The guards flanking her weren't bothering them yet, so she wasn't concerned with them for now...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

With another nod from Rika, the guards grabbed Suzy and pulled her over to where Kita was. "Mmmm, we might just take you up on that offer, dearie. One thing first. Is the spy going to stop spouting that she's innocent, despite being caught red handed, and fill in her side of the story. If you fess up we'll just put you right back in this nice little room here, but if not we're going to have to extract it the hard way."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy whimpered slightly as she jarred, but regained herself, and stared hard at Rika, but there was nothing she could say now, only able to look over to the open doorway, trying to get another glimpse of the girls inside, and then back to Kita, hoping against hope she had a decent explanation...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I was only trying to figure out what you idiots were doing in order to avoid you, now if you idiots cant realize you're grabbin at straws again..." Kita muttered angrily. "Seriously, it's people like you that makes me wonder of humanity..."

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika simply frowned. "You aren't a bright one, are you..." Rika marched ahead, the guards draging the two girls with them. Back up the stairs, by the windows to the arena, then down stairs, through a door to the cells, then to a far door, with bars. The guards open the door and toss the two girls in, still unrestrained. However, they shut it and lock it behind them. Rika starts to talk through the bars. "One last chance, once this starts we can't stop it no matter how much you beg." She didn't specify what exactly was going to happen, both girls have more then enough puzzle pieces to figure it out.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Being dragged off again angered Suzy, and she fought for the right to be able to walk by herself, trying to throw a last look into the room, to catch the eyes of any of the poor girls still in there, letting them know it was alright.

When she was thrown into the cell, Suzy was close to an outburst, and leant against the wall, staring at Rika. "Why am I in here? I've already told you I have nothing to do with her..." she said shortly, before sighing, and sliding down to sit on the floor, waiting for whatever would happen next, as if she couldn't make at least a couple of guesses... Still, she had nothing to say, nothing to do, she couldn't make up a satisfactory lie, so now she was going to be tortured for Rika's own sadistic enjoyment, along with the gothic girl, she really needed to learn her name at some point...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Break for what? You won't listen to the fuckin truth anyway!" she hissed back with another angry glare. Rika was a bitch, but she wasn't going to stoop to her level as she slid to one knee, fists clenched. She could almost hear the slithering, which didn't help her feelings yet.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Very well then, release the squid!" Rika yelled to someone out of view. A metalic clanking sound was heard, and gates at the other end of the large room raised. The girls could hear the squids, it almost sounded like they were squeeling for joy. Soon six of them were visible, fanning out through the obsticles placed in the room, though close enough to support each other if one caught one of the girls.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita grumbled deeply as Rika scurried off. Before the other girl could ask she quickly asks, "How are ya with knifes, and what do ya expect our chances are, besides the fact that the bitches won't listen to any smidge of the truth?" she hissed hopefully so other guards wouldn't hear, and ready to sprint should the squid get too close. Quietly she slid the map out and gave it another glanceover, trying to remember a entrance/exit from the arena the guards may not know.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy hung her head miserably at the sounds, not even being dignified with a response to her question. She sat, dread building up in her at the approaching sounds as Kita asked her the question, and looked up. "A knife? How'd you get that in? I... What's the point... There's too many..." she muttered miserably, before standing up, looking at the squids, and her legs began to tremble in fear. She had told herself that she would take whatever was thrown at her to protect Alexis, but she wasn't so sure now. Quickly, she gave herself a mental slap, and sighed.

Then, as it may have surprised Kita, Suzy began to disrobe herself, slipping off her boots first, then her trousers, and Alexis' panties, leaving her womanhood exposed. Suzy blushed bright red as she continued, but for some reason, she felt it her duty to try and save Alexis' panties. She felt the redhead might want them back at some point... "I-if you want... Run, I'll... I have to take this... It's my punishment..." she muttered embarrassedly as her shirt and bra followed, and the ginger girl was completely bare, even her dog tags coming off, and placed in a semi-folded heap in the corner.

Suzy moved her hands down, covering her decency for as long as she could, though it was easy to see she was afraid as she stepped out onto the obstacle course, in plain sight of the squids... To be honest, she didn't much care what Kita did now, she could probably try and hide to save herself this, but Suzy knew it was better her than Alexis, as she waited to atone for her falsely proclaimed sins.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

As Suzy stepped out ahead of Kita, three squid rushed up to her, squeeking eagerly. The first stopped right infront of the girl, wrapping a tentacle around her waist before she could change her mind, pinning her arms to her side at the same time. The second zipped around behind her, using two tentacle, one for each leg, to lift Suzy off the ground, with the help of the first. It forced her legs apart a little ways as well, giving everyone on the platform a good view of both of Suzy's holes. As the thrid came up, they rotated the girl so she was laying in mid-air, the squid holding her waist sliding to the side to make room for the late arrival. The last squid gleefully wrapped a tentacle around her neck, not tight, but still forcefull, moving her head to force her to look at it.

Meanwhile, the other three squids split up. One going around the left, another right, and the third past the display in the middle. No matter which way she ran, one of them would get a shot at Kita. Even if she got past them, the guards would just drop the gate to the sewers before she could escape. From the viewing area, Rika saw Kita get the map out, and mouthed something. No doubt the girl had just doomed the poor medic to even more torment.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita mentally cursed her idiotcy. Of course the bitch would be watching, she muttered, as she no doubht fruitlessly dodged to try and past the squid. The longer she held out, the more time she could delay for any sort of formal plan she could think of...

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy whimpered in fear. She was now past the point of no return. But she didn't even struggle, accepting of her fate as she was. Instead, she obediently followed the squids pressuring, her legs parting, entire body going limp, only giving the smallest amount of resistance as she grew scared of the appendage around her neck, wriggling a little to try and get it free, opening her mouth in an effort to appease the monsters, and get them to loosen on her neck. Her gaze rested on the squids body, and she shuddered in their grasp, as she imagined how poor, sweet Alexis must've felt when in this position.

Not wanting the squid to get bored of her, Suzy began to writhe a little more, making sure to keep her legs spread and mouth open, utterly surrendering to the monsters, but desperately trying to hold the squids attentions. In the corner of her eye, she saw Kita upside down, and tears began to form once more. She had wanted to attract all six monsters to her willing body, to save Kita the torment, but it didn't look like that was going to happen. If the squid were intelligent enough to recognise emotions, they'd see unparalleled terror in Suzy's eyes, though she was frantically fighting down her urge to try and escape. The girls nipples were slowly starting to harden, and point straight upwards, not from arousal, but from exposure to the cold air. The slimy feelings wrapping around her form were far from enticing, but Suzy knew this was what it would take, and she would give herself over completely for the sake of Alexis. She could only hope against hope that something good could come from this, wriggling half-heartedly in the squid's grip, only able to wait for the violation she knew was coming.