What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Gun taste pot ] [ 銃味の鍋] Two Women Army -TWA- RE159054 RJ159054

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Two Women Army -TWA-

Okay, decided to pick up that game given it got a sequel, to get things in order. However, I have a few questions concerning the lewdness stat and the H-scenes. Do I really have to get them all in a single playthrough, or is there an unlock switch at the end ?

I say that because some are obviously missable (like the ogre's : once he escapes, well, he's gone), and some seem to require an item found in the final dungeon, or maybe even after.

And on the lewdness stat, does it affect the ending with that in mind ? I get that the alternate "endings" where Rin gets pregnant from whoever are non canon since they kick you back to her house, but...

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, decided to pick up that game given it got a sequel, to get things in order. However, I have a few questions concerning the lewdness stat and the H-scenes. Do I really have to get them all in a single playthrough, or is there an unlock switch at the end ?

I say that because some are obviously missable (like the ogre's : once he escapes, well, he's gone), and some seem to require an item found in the final dungeon, or maybe even after.

And on the lewdness stat, does it affect the ending with that in mind ? I get that the alternate "endings" where Rin gets pregnant from whoever are non canon since they kick you back to her house, but...
No you can always get back to get the scene with higher lewdness

the ogre will respawn

and yes there is a switch to open all the scene at the end

and all the ending are there just for watch, they always will let you back to continue the game, its like a "bad end" but its not game over

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After beating the first real mission (slimegirl area) i went back to the HQ and got my second mission, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it with the machine translation.

I don't seem to have opened up a second zone, (forest is all I have) the train still doesn't work, the new girl who popped up near the horse can take me right to the slimegirl, but she doesn't do anything.

I seem to be lost. What's the second mission, and where do I go?
edit: knew I'd find it seconds after posting. That blank cliff-face now has a icon to use the grapple-hook.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After beating the first real mission (slimegirl area) i went back to the HQ and got my second mission, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it with the machine translation.

I don't seem to have opened up a second zone, (forest is all I have) the train still doesn't work, the new girl who popped up near the horse can take me right to the slimegirl, but she doesn't do anything.

I seem to be lost. What's the second mission, and where do I go?
edit: knew I'd find it seconds after posting. That blank cliff-face now has a icon to use the grapple-hook.
glad to hear that, i will keep an eye on this topic to help you if you need

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Find only 2.00
Does anyone find where I please thank 2.03 .

Please^^

Reactions: WsE