What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Gun taste pot] [ 銃味の鍋 ] Nico Goes Solo -TWA- ニコ奮闘記 -TWA- (RE167851) (RJ167851)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ167851 - ニコ奮闘記 -TWA-ver0.92

plays here no more, or why no one answers more XD`?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is this game are a parallel to TWA or sequel ?

OP
lkkyo

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

from what i get its some sort of Sequel, Nico has to go to the another village and help them

but yeah the rumours are that Nico is very dumb and no one really thinks that she would be helpful, but yeah she helps with alot of other things i guess

cleared the game

at the beginning, after Nico went to the neighbor village, Rin and the Commander mentioned something about the "Redeye" and finnally it turned out that Nico defeated the "Redeye" and let him stay with her at her house...

i think that was it, afer defeating the last boss you can go and collect the last scenes, but i am still hoping for an extension like he did for the previous game

Gameplay wise it was easier and not so challenging (the last game wasnt challenging too) which i think its fine, cause i love how the game is focusing on Lewd upgrade and scene collecting, and btw the scenes are not that new but they are still great, love it from his previous game also

About the story it was rather short, but its okay, cause the game was like a small spinoff conentrating on Nico and also the last game did wrapped up all what you can use for the story

Waiting and hoping for new games of this creator cause i really love his artstyle

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up, worked up a mostly complete partial. Will work on the stuff I missed when I get a chance to play with it some more
thx a lot :)

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, worked up a mostly complete partial. Will work on the stuff I missed when I get a chance to play with it some more

It's in the translation section.
decryption key ?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ol download links down XD

find only 1.00 know who thanks where can I find the 1.20 ^^
Please^^.

OP
lkkyo

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
such a shame to look back to a thread once started 4 years ago, and since then not a single News from the author

maybe he just went missing from all those disaster happened in Japan back then

or maybe he just retired from making Lewd Games...

one always say... your first love will always be the unforgetable love

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
one always say... your first love will always be the unforgetable love
Good, you can update the OP to meet the standard then!

OP does not meet standard; copy-pasted dlsite english information does not constitute a valid OP. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.