What's new

Gorilla [3D]

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Catgirl Spy named Lezlie goes to infiltrate a place, finds a Gorilla.
Gorilla raep Lezlie. :D:D

Re: Gorilla [3D]

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm 90% sure this movie will be inaccurate. A gorilla's penis is smaller than a human's.

Well, if this is that one from the other thread, then that place looked like some sort of lab, probably doing genetic research. The gorilla acted like it had enhanced intelligence.

If you suddenly became aware that you were larger than a human in all areas except the dick, wouldn't changing that be one of your priorities?

If I were a gorilla spyed on by sexy girls and had a small dick, then enhancing my dick would be THE priority.

BTW for anyone not interested in downloead you can stream that vid on yahoo vid. Posted it in Stuff, not to great quality there though so i hope this one is better.

Well, if this is that one from the other thread, then that place looked like some sort of lab, probably doing genetic research. The gorilla acted like it had enhanced intelligence.

If you suddenly became aware that you were larger than a human in all areas except the dick, wouldn't changing that be one of your priorities?

It is that one.

:D:D:D
ive been looking for this forever !
you are still missing a scene though, idk if you watched it but it involves a gigantic monster penis putting....well....himself into kitty babe...

I believe you're looking for the sequel to this, which is fairly easy to find with a quick google search. That would be gorillaman strikes back or something of the sort.

I also have that one, if you desire it so

I didn't like the sequel for the sole reason it just starts off with a total bonerkiller

i do desire it. please send me the link, you will make me a very happy individual

I didn't like the sequel for the sole reason it just starts off with a total bonerkiller

HAHAHAHA YES!
i was watching it and then i was soooo psyched, but then out pops a severed head from an oil barrel...

Back