What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Golden Cat ] [ 金色猫 ] Fire Flame Laquia / 紅炎のラキア RE125789 RJ125789

Status
Not open for further replies.

sengai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ125789 紅炎のラキア (RAKIA)

lol, happened to me too, it's a bug.

Grab any (yes, any) mp3 file in your computer, name it boss1, put in the Audio/BGM folder, fixed.
So it replaces the missing boss music? Queue me dl'ing Guiles Theme.mp3.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.01 on baidu.from eyny Sry for now i can't upload and i don't even have the time to play it

Downloading...

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.01 on baidu.from eyny Sry for now i can't upload and i don't even have the time to play it

Downloading...
PW?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to set the time to night?
At lust 60 (you can reach this by the third town, during/after I forgot), go to dormitory bed and you can sleep at night, most all H-scenes (described by CG room) says 60 lust. Also gotta say that third town boss is brutal ... >.> Had to grind to overpowering levels to beat it (Lv20)

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does 1.01 do? Fix the boss battle music bug?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've managed to beat the boss in the 3rd town. According to the lady at the guild they want me to take a boat to some 4th town, but she keeps mentioning to visit the academy and some new shop. ...but I've already done that. I've visited the new crafting shop, and talked to everyone in the academy (including the two new girls, teacher, and dean). I'm not sure what to do from here.

Also, does anyone know how to open the area north of the 3rd town?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Area opens north of town when you're able to travel to the 4th city. Instead of taking the boat, you would have to take those plains instead.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Area opens north of town when you're able to travel to the 4th city. Instead of taking the boat, you would have to take those plains instead.
Any idea how to do that from where I am now?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can i get her lust higher

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any idea how to do that from where I am now?
If you talked to the two new girls + the teachers + visited the crafting shop - you should be able to try to take the boat from the first town's port.

OP
Judael

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What does 1.01 do? Fix the boss battle music bug?
On the dl.blog he said that 1.01 should fix a fatal error. Dunno which one

EDIT: played for a little now. All i can say is that i prefer Dark Beauty Reina. You can't use just 33 cgs in a so huge map and grinding

Last edited:

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the third town go to the right of the pub and talk to the guard. Choose the first option. After a scene go into the pub and talk to the guy on the lower left of the left most table. Then go back to first town and go into the guard house and talk to the girl in the uppermost left room. Go back to the third city and go into the house on the lower right. It has a blue roof. After that go to the very north with all the boxes and interact with the nearest small box between a large and a small box along the wall. Then navigate through the sewers.
I am stuck at this part in the third town. I have attempted to talk to every NPC in the town and pestered the hell out of the old man, wife, and young teen in the blue roof bottom right house. Even so when I go check boxes either beside he pub or very far north it all gives the same statement; something to the effect of not wanting to draw attention. What am I missing like a noob?

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the CG room is? I have been looking but can't find it until now. I remember in Reina the CG room can be accessed through the bar in first town. It's helpful because it gives some hints to get the H scene.

Also, I hope in Rakia the H scene won't be treated as if it never happened like in Reina. The Reina girl always got warped to just before the H scene (keep her "pure" forever) Well, I have no real problem with that, honestly.

In the latest version of Reina (not sure which version), somehow the H scene does happen though...probably after beating the game? I am not sure. It's fun to see the girl get corrupted and she does have interesting reaction after being fucked. Some of them are surprisingly consensual, although she is always reluctant, I think.

jotaro74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stucked after 3th boss, i have new item world map , i speak with new teacher, all people in the first town, ceafting shop but north way or boat don't work, level problem? i'm 18

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the CG room is? I have been looking but can't find it until now. I remember in Reina the CG room can be accessed through the bar in first town. It's helpful because it gives some hints to get the H scene.

Also, I hope in Rakia the H scene won't be treated as if it never happened like in Reina. The Reina girl always got warped to just before the H scene (keep her "pure" forever) Well, I have no real problem with that, honestly.

In the latest version of Reina (not sure which version), somehow the H scene does happen though...probably after beating the game? I am not sure. It's fun to see the girl get corrupted and she does have interesting reaction after being fucked. Some of them are surprisingly consensual, although she is always reluctant, I think.
u can go cg room after solved the problem of ルーンベリー.(enter from the back entrance of guild in フィルセア)

and
here is my save data.(new game+)
mega.co.nz/#!7ZIw3Lwa!Z_GWA0q_5gVinb4RNxXp9M6Kp8d24261ywMQSVA_KzA
equip インビジブルリング,u can ignore random encount
use 自滅薬,u can lose battle(and collect h-scene) on purpose.but some boss battles will become game over if u loses.

sry for my poor english

Last edited:

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stucked after 3th boss, i have new item world map , i speak with new teacher, all people in the first town, ceafting shop but north way or boat don't work, level problem? i'm 18
go west division of フィルセア and talk to "売り場のお姉さん"
then u can go to north way of ルーンベリー.
sry if my memory is wrong

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try the box here?
Yes remains stating that she doesn't wish to draw attention.

The menu thing which gives you a idea what you are suppose to be doing is relating that I still need to find new evidence. Should also mention that I got nothing that seemed like a trigger in the blue house. Somewhere between returning to third town and getting the trigger to access the sewer is where I am screwing up at, but no idea why. We are 100% positive it is one of the NPCs in the blue house correct? If so which one and to what effect are they suppose to say?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

u can go cg room after solved the problem of ルーンベリー.(enter from the back entrance of guild in フィルセア)

and
here is my save data.(new game+)
mega.co.nz/#!7ZIw3Lwa!Z_GWA0q_5gVinb4RNxXp9M6Kp8d24261ywMQSVA_KzA
equip インビジブルリング,u can ignore random encount
use 自滅薬,u can lose battle(and collect h-scene) on purpose.but some boss battles will become game over if u loses.

sry for my poor english
Yeah, she wont enter the back of the guild. Why? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.