What's new

RPG [ ギンギラドット☆スター] DOT・ダークアウトトリガー RJ145643

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ145643) DOT · Dark out trigger

So... there's the red jacket dude with the yellow hair that seems to stop me from H after clearing screen. I can't get him out of my party. I can only change the other one. How to fix?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think you can get rid of that level 20 guy in the red jacket, he's a parasite or something, it would be cool if he could be removed.

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That guy's the main love interest for the heroine. So... yeah.

He's actually pretty useful as a unit. Fire elemental, high hit rate.
Anywho, I don't really know of an issue regarding unable to activate in-field/dungeon H. Maybe there's a point in the game you have to progress to, I dunno.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

you need to have at least 1 red heart, then you hit Hrmm I use a ps3 controller, so it's square, might be C in the game, she will lift her skirt and try to intiate the sequence.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone have version 1.01 by any chance?

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys. I need help I'm stuck in 2 points, the first and in the forest where there are mushrooms do not know how to cross it. the second point I do not know that I do not make me go in the red dot because the guy did not send us.
I send a screenshot.
thank you in advance

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the forest maze, go right and enter the Left path (first option), then continue right and take the Right path (third option). In the 3rd map, enter the path BEHIND you (where you just came from on the left side) and take the Right path. If memory serves correct, continue towards the right and enter the Middle path (second option) to get to the boss.

As for your second concern, I am stuck as well. Don't know how to enter the elf forest as the guard keeps kicking me out.

Would also like to know how to retrieve the blue (water?) orb after it is stolen. I've entered pretty much every map and completed all the dungeons except the elf forest and have not found the thief.

Edit: Just figured out how to enter the elf forest. You must first go meet the fairies on the right side of the world map and obtain the 10000 gold item from the right fairy. Then go back to the elf village and give that item to the sleeping blond girl (Leticia?). After that, you can enter the forest.

Last edited:

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had solved the forest mushrooms. as far as the village elf thank you I've lost hours.
thx 1000

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For the forest maze, go right and enter the Left path (first option), then continue right and take the Right path (third option). In the 3rd map, enter the path BEHIND you (where you just came from on the left side) and take the Right path. If memory serves correct, continue towards the right and enter the Middle path (second option) to get to the boss.

As for your second concern, I am stuck as well. Don't know how to enter the elf forest as the guard keeps kicking me out.

Would also like to know how to retrieve the blue (water?) orb after it is stolen. I've entered pretty much every map and completed all the dungeons except the elf forest and have not found the thief.

Edit: Just figured out how to enter the elf forest. You must first go meet the fairies on the right side of the world map and obtain the 10000 gold item from the right fairy. Then go back to the elf village and give that item to the sleeping blond girl (Leticia?). After that, you can enter the forest.
In that forest after first screen you start solving some kind of puzzles i am stuck in a puzzle which has a stone plaque?monument thingie and then you have two statues(i guess) which change color if you shoot them and between them a ball/orb that if you touch teleports you in start of screen does anyone know how to solve it? Also there are no hints above the statue which tells you what color you need. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you're talking about the puzzle with the orb in the middle, I believe that you need to make the two statues around it blue colored, then walk into the orb. That worked for me at least. (Shooting the orb did not work)

In other news, anyone know about how to get into the EX dungeon? And I still don't have one H scene unlocked (the bottom right corner of the left side of the gallery).

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're talking about the puzzle with the orb in the middle, I believe that you need to make the two statues around it blue colored, then walk into the orb. That worked for me at least. (Shooting the orb did not work)

In other news, anyone know about how to get into the EX dungeon? And I still don't have one H scene unlocked (the bottom right corner of the left side of the gallery).
Yup that was it. Thanks a lot !

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get rid of the snowman thing in upper right? Those are the only places i have not gone to yet

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was anyone able to find the 5/22 version by any chance?