What's new

Games with non-gay male masturbation

yahavbak

Reputation score
Hey everyone
Im looking for a game That had on command male masturbation (a jerk off button), Kind of like forest of the blue moon, X story player or house party. Even Just a pull Out button is fine. Are there any games like That?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It can't not be gay, you're playing with a person of the same sex's genitals.

OP
Y

yahavbak

Reputation score
It can't not be gay, you're playing with a person of the same sex's genitals.
I Meant like, not male on male sex
Masturbating infront of a woman for example or due to hypnosis
Also i say no Homo beforehand so its cool

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
But it is a male hand touching a male penis, so it is male on male sex.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean something similar to, say, a succubus controlling your mind and forcing you to jack off in front of her right?

OP
Y

yahavbak

Reputation score
You mean something similar to, say, a succubus controlling your mind and forcing you to jack off in front of her right?
EXACTLY
Anything like That would be amazing but even better would be doing it on Your own free Will, hence the "jerk off button" i talked about

But it is a male hand touching a male penis, so it is male on male sex.
If i knew how to reply with the GACHIBASS emote i would

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also i say no Homo beforehand so its cool
Whatever you tell your hand before is not relevant; taking pleasure in stroking a c*ck is undoubtedly 100% gay. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry.
From the sound of it, at least you're faithful and have only 1 partner. That's cool too. (y)

Jokes aside, from the top of my head:
- Monster girls dreams by threshold [GIC]. Development is consistent, and a whole dungeon is about this kind of hypnosis attack.
- FOBS by zell [GIC] has a few, and arguably heterosexual onanism is key to capturing many girls.
- From what I've understood, Succubus Senki has that kind of temptation thing; you'd have to cope with the engine and gameplay to confirm (that, I couldn't do).

If it's about some kind of JOI (ie, orders to player, not to a MC), there are quite a few Voice Works about that (SND category in DLsite). There's even some kind of game: RJ139031, with some other packs (see DLsite description).

edit: oh, I forgot Fap Queen from yaluar (free, on itchio and Steam). But that's more "resist a given time / challenge" than mind control.
Also, eratohoreverse (that pedy guy translated a bunch of it) fits the bill 100% but that might be quite niche... (it's a reverse slave trainer)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Whatever you tell your hand before is not relevant; taking pleasure in stroking a c*ck is undoubtedly 100% gay. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry.
From the sound of it, at least you're faithful and have only 1 partner. That's cool too. (y)
This guy gets it.

OP
Y

yahavbak

Reputation score
- From what I've understood, Succubus Senki has that kind of temptation thing; you'd have to cope with the engine and gameplay to confirm (that, I couldn't do).

>succubus senki
>its fire emblem
>but hentai
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE
This guy gets it.
I Am loyal to my hand until it gets tired And i have to switch

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Such infidelity, damned adulterer.

OP
Y

yahavbak

Reputation score
So yeah other than senki i own all the other games on the list, any More suggestions?
More specifically the fobs Kind of on command Meat beat

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, I had a good laugh, but you might want to try searching *ttp://dlsite.com/girls/ for some 'male slave' trainer.
If I developed a game which focus on 'watching a guy wank', I'd probably post it there... Wouldn't you suppose so? Stay away from dlsite.com/bl/ though ;)

May Randy be with you!

OP
Y

yahavbak

Reputation score
Well, I had a good laugh, but you might want to try searching *ttp://dlsite.com/girls/ for some 'male slave' trainer.
If I developed a game which focus on 'watching a guy wank', I'd probably post it there... Wouldn't you suppose so? Stay away from dlsite.com/bl/ though ;)

May Randy be with you!
my man you dont understand my specific fetish
it needs to be a guy masturbating infront or to a female
think CFNM but like, actually good
by the way i tried the slave trainer game you suggested, erathoreverse, and it was nice, but the one where you train the girls yourself is better IMO because i can do it on command.
thanks for the suggestions my man, if you have any other ideas let me know

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
my man [...] my man, if you have any other ideas let me know
Err, your choice of words is unsettling. Awkward, dude.
Okay, I'll stop messing around :sneaky:

Here are two alternative angles that might be relevant to your interest (should you make proper use of your imagination):
1- "Temptation" attacks in a game: RJ195590/RE195590 from the awesome Kaihatsu guys. Most girls actually use actual sex attacks, but you won't guess so if you're not fluent in Japanese. Ye olde BFROGUE (latest should be BFrogue090816) also has many attacks to the mind, rather than to the body. There was also a couple games about a shota having to resist temptations left and right, but I can't find them again.
2- "Endurance trainers" as in "keep in in your pants as long as you can". Stuff like Eve channel's 'Eve vs Yuusha', or maybe these 'MMD SEX no Touch Ro 3 Minute Masturbation Challenge' (2 episodes, GIYF). As I've said before, it's mostly voice works and videos that deal with that niche. Avoiding the sissification, humiliation or findom stuff is quite challenging, though. You've been warned :/

I'd be interested myself in that kind of light femdom/teasing in a game; but from what little I know, there ain't many titles that fit the bill either. I might create a proper request thread someday...

Good luck!

Adriver

Reputation score
Hey, if you say no homo then it’s no homo, don’t worry about it. Tried some of the games listed here, they’re nice enough, but if you want some quality wanking material and some tips on how to correctly do it, then I recommend if you really wanna spice things up for yourself.