Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

R.I.P. Rainbow Mika's ass smack.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Just more proof that the SJWs are going to kill gaming on this continent. Cant slap that ass anymore and in another month you will see her costume change to cover more of her ass as well.

I was pleased that Karin is in 5, but the leggings do not jive with what she wore previously. It was like they took the girl from the capcom fighting jam game and mashed her together with Karin to make a bastardized new character.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Just more proof that the SJWs are going to kill gaming on this continent. Cant slap that ass anymore and in another month you will see her costume change to cover more of her ass as well.
a character not slapping her ass or covering her ass is not proof of the death of gaming on this continent.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Extra Credit brought this to my attention. This... is scary.

Reactions: XSI

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Extra Credit brought this to my attention. This... is scary.
Aside from being some seriously scary Orwellian shit, it also reminds me of the MeowMeowBeenz episode of Community. o_O

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well i just watched the trailer for doax3. If it had Leifang i would have liked it better. Then again i would have wanted anyone instead of Marie.

Only preordered on Vita because the ps4 cersion comes with a Marie mousepad.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Further proof China owns america. Tencent, the Chinese investment firm, has completed its purchase in full of Riot games.

Interesting to see how this may tie into that as it were.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do we really care at this point? TBH I'd rather be owned by China than say; Monsanto. At least the Chinese invented kung-fu.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Further proof China owns america. Tencent, the Chinese investment firm, has completed its purchase in full of Riot games.

not that im saying that China doesn't own the USA, but them buying riot games is not good proof of that.....

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They're investing in an established Grinding Simulator 2015 instead of spending loads of money on developing a risky new one. Asians love their grinding games.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

News just in, teabagging is for oldfags in Halo 5. Twerking is the new jive.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I went back and played through the three Dragon Age:Inquisition DLCs. That was a mistake. Now I want to play through it all again.

Guess the Inquisitor no longer has the right to... BEAR ARMS :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

They're investing in an established Grinding Simulator 2015 instead of spending loads of money on developing a risky new one. Asians love their grinding games.
Must have something to do with their educational system.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anno 2205. Even more so than its predecessors, it's Spreadsheets: The Game. Not sure why I enjoy it so much, but I do. Maybe there is some truth to the stereotype of the calculating, organized German.

Build up a city on an archipelago and fulfill its residents' ever more demanding wishes. Build settlements at the North Pole (personally I think they're extremely optimistic about the North Pole still existing in 2205, but whatevs) and use its resources so you can go and CONQUER THE MOON!

Biggest negative so far is that there seems to be no "sandbox mode," only campaign. Maybe sandbox is the endgame? Would be kinda crummy and kill long-time motivation. Both my mother and me spent hundreds of hours in Anno 1404, and I never even finished that campaign.

Actually, if that kinda game interests you, I would recommend Anno 1404 over either 2070 or 2205. Still the best out of the entire series. Skip the add-on, though. It somehow makes the game worse. Also, Anno 1404 works without uplay, so it's got that going for it.

Reactions: XSI

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Build up a city on an archipelago and fulfill its residents' ever more demanding wishes. Build settlements at the North Pole (personally I think they're extremely optimistic about the North Pole still existing in 2205, but whatevs) and use its resources so you can go and CONQUER THE MOON!
Apparently there's dry land under there, so I suppose it makes some sense
Also, yes on Anno 1404, get that if you want anno, better than the others

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently there's dry land under there, so I suppose it makes some sense
Not the North Pole, the South. Unless you count some of the northern Eurasian or North American islands that connect to the ice cap during winter.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ゆるドラシル -本格派神話RPG-

im trying to get some help on this game i found on itunes :) was woundering if anyone plays this