What's new

Games Discussion Thread

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

After level 25 you can just buy daedra hearts from any alchemist, they only have 1 of course, but they re-stock each day.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody Find that Red Eagle sword to be kickass?

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Though I doubt it works for a dragon corpse, there is the drag it yourself option for bodies by holding 'x' (on ps3 at least) when clicking them. I tend to always toss bodies somewhere out of the way. There's a dungeon I cleared where all the corpses are submerged in the water there. (Might just be MGS tendencies where I always hide the body in fear of someone seeing it and raising an alarm.)

As for glitches, Skyrim decided to say my save file no longer exists for my first character after I made a second one for a change of pace. I ended up having to remake the character after not being able to find the save file anywhere. It was quite vexing. '^'

Impaling a ghost is amusing in its own right though.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Impaling a ghost.

Is that anything like tripping a snake? Or getting kicked by one?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Why was I not aware of the Steam Autumn Sale? Time to abuse my bank account.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

skyrim's getting kind of rediculous. It seems like every two or three quests I complete I end up with quest items stuck in my inventory. Thank god I'm playing this on the PC and can use the console to remove them.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Your fuckin Telling me man. I got like 5 different journals from like 5 different people, and so many god damn quests it hurts my eyes to look at my journal x.X

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, same here. Those stones of Barenziah? You have to find 24 of them, and they each weigh a half-pound. And they're all quest items until you complete the set. Every pound matters to me! T_T
Though at least when you're over-encumbered, you can fast travel on a horse, then sprint-shout your way to a container.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

So, Dungeon Defenders released it's first major character pack, in the form of genderswapped heroes. If you cancel out all the QQ of the fourums of people going 'YOU NEVER SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE PAID CONTENT!!!' the new classes are each uniqe in the form of thier new skills. Luckily, someone compared the details of each character class to thier original counterpart and genderswap, and came up with a few major observations:

Though he did forget one thing about the Ranger's Piercing Speadshot. Piercing Spreadshot is Fire-based, meaning it'll get countered by any non-Ogre mob with fire resists. While the skill has merit as a Ogre-Slayer, it's laneclearing properties are slightly demerited as a result.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Can i has help finding Daedra hearts prease? I cant find any daedra to Murder.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

More Skyrim. So I went back to Shearpoint, the location of the three power words for the Throw Voice power, because I hadn't discovered it apparently after going there the first time to fight a dragon for someone. Turns out the dragon had respawned and after killing it the dragon didn't burn up and give me a soul. Not sure if that's a glitch or not, but it was pretty annoying. Also, the word wall is guarded by Krosis, a dragon priest and uses pretty damn powerful magic. Ended up not getting the words because he blew Lydia and myself up.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Krosis is an asshole. His mask is pretty damn awesome though.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm going to leave him for now until I've got Block to lv.60 so I can block half elemental damage. Also, I'm loving the Nightingale armour set.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

Krosiswas not a challenge for me...I shot him in the back for sneak atk dmg then hid behind the word wall till he lost interest in searching for me. Shot him again and thus rinse and repeat. Took maybe 4 arrows in total to kill him. He never cast a single spell at me. Also my sneak was at 110.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I only have about 40-50 in sneak, and even less in archery. I've gone for a more up front approach when it comes to killing shit with this character.

Also, doing the one from last quest for the Thieves Guild. You have to go through a dwarven ruin, and I'm about two thirds through the floor leading to the big bad of the TG questline and during the quest you have to take two other people with you. Now, they keep saying that it's my choice whether we sneak past or attack the hordes of falmer in the ruin, so like anyone in short supply of potions or lack of training in restoration I decide I want to avoid the annoying little assholes. But oh no, my companions have other idea's and whenever we get even remotely close to the falmer they start beating the shit out of them. And once the falmer have knocked them down they swarm on me. For a race of blind monstrosities they seem to be able to see quite well. And it's not like I'm making any noise either because I'm wearing the Nightingale boots which stops you from making any sound when you move.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I might be thinking of the wrong spot but when I heard them say that, I was in a room that had some pipes I could get ontop of near the ceiling. After that the falmer just ended up full of arrows, course those other idiots died like 10 times but who cares?

Last edited:

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm having too much fun bludgeoning things with my shield to actually keep on the true story.

On another note: If you do a quest to where your current companion gets replaced by someone else, is there a way to find your previous companion afterwards? Maybe it is one of those "If it was a snake, it would have bit me." moments for me...or are ya not able to get them back or something?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I might be thinking of the wrong spot but when I heard them say that, I was in a room that had some pipes I could get ontop of near the ceiling. After that the falmer just ended up full of arrows, course those other idiots died like 10 times but who cares?
I'm past that section, though they still say it's up to you throughout the dungeon even though they run head first into falmer blade. When I go back on it later I'll probably launch an arrow to the end of the room and see if they follow it. If so I'll work through the room like that. If that doesn't work I'll do what I did in an earlier dungeon that had atronach summoning draugr; I'll run backwards through the dungeon with them coming at me one at a time.