What's new

Games Discussion Thread

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

Look at TF2 Germany, they make servers there have the ludicrous gibs there permamently due to no blood an all that.

E

Exofluke

You can always count on Netherrealm studios to rank the money whenever and wherever they can. They're seriously just fucking shameless.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

FUCK. ME. GOD DAMN IT.

I bought the goddamn pass too! I don't want a fucking gimmick character! GIVE ME FUJIN.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In other downloadable news, MVC3 is going to finally include Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Nemesis, Firebrand, Vergil... uhh Rocket Raccoon and Phoenix Wright?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Not sure if anyone actually cares, but the PAL/NTSC division was created because of a difference in the frequency or frame rates (cant remember which) of nation's TV's. An example would be that an NTSC would have a lower value than a PAL.

Also Incubus, you might want to look into modding your 360 to play pirated games. Or there might be a cheaper way, like the magic-disk for the PS2. I'm not going into detail about this, but I've got and entire CD case full of PS2 games that I burnt and they run just fine with magic-disk.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

, you might want to look into modding your 360 to play pirated games.
It's already been done, it was like that when I got it. I just don't really know where to get said games *shrug*

It's the reason I can't get on XBL.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

For all your pira.... you'll need an account, we'll continue this conversation in private, if you'd like, so as not to derail the thread.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

In other downloadable news, MVC3 is going to finally include Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Nemesis, Firebrand, Vergil... uhh Rocket Raccoon and Phoenix Wright?
They'll be on Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 I heard.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This drives me toward buying it.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Picked up a few things on Steam today, chiefly A.R.E.S. and the last DLC for Gratuitous Space Battles I didn't have yet. A.R.E.S. by itself though is pretty damn awesome, though, beyond a few parts that are just flustrating when ya run though the first time. (Two words: Upward Scrolling with Breaking Platforms Section). I've not completed it yet, but gone through 3 of the 5 levels (At least, unless there's more levels that are unlocked at game's end or not.)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Speed Demos Archive is having a marathon similar to the one they had in January. This time, it's for Autism research. It's gonna go on for two days. They got another great lineup of speedruns, like both Kingdom Hearts games and Left 4 Dead 2 (Advanced difficulty, all campaigns, four people). The January marathon raised over $50,000 dollars in three days and went to the a cancer research foundation, so these marathons are becoming really popular.

It's really cool. They do this in split screen: One screen is the game, and the other is the speedrunner and whoever else is in the room, just sitting and laughing and giving commentary about the tricks they use in the game. It's a really cool experience and you should really check it out.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just might. I kinda missed the January one, though I remember you reporting on it. Thanks for the link, Dark!

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats actually completely correct. Screwattack.com Has the Entire roster uploaded too, as well as the character sprites used in game uploaded over on their news section.

I recently Purchased Civilization 5 while it was on sale at steam, and i Recently purchased the last copy within a few states of me's Harvest Moon: Animal parade at gamestop for the wii. I'm a huge Harvest moon fan, so I'll be putting time into that.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know it's right, it's just.. what the fuck? Phoenix Wright? Rocket Raccoon can fight obviously, I'm not saying that'll be difficult, that's just more of a wha-huh? But Phoenix Wright? Really?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I know it's right, it's just.. what the fuck? Phoenix Wright? Rocket Raccoon can fight obviously, I'm not saying that'll be difficult, that's just more of a wha-huh? But Phoenix Wright? Really?
He'll probably be a lethal joke character that yells 'Objection!' very loud.

Gets bad when you can't join a brawl because your trademark scream is longer in english.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Anyone play Eve Online? I got bored earlier so I decided to create a trial account, and boy is that game not newbie friendly. I think I've managed to get my head around it now though. For the moment I plan on working on mining, earning most of my money like that. Dunno if I'm going to bother continuing after the two week free trial is over, but if I enjoy it enough I probably will. Even if the sub is 14 Euro's a month.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this about Megaman Legends again?
To be honest i completely agree with him, i also agree if he was going down the Megaman legends 3 thing, Because that has me ultra pissed, but for now, Pretty much their marketing moves as of late have been pissing me off. Capcoms beginning to lose my favor. Im starting to lean towards SNK Playmore.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Oi, are any of you playing Dragon Nest, the newest addition to Nexon?

I was just wondering because I saw a couple of names in-game that I recognized.
I know better than to think that it was actually them, but it did make me curious.