What's new

Gameplay?

Nova17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Gameplay?

I play many different hentai games, they all seem to have different play styles some were more combat rpg-y other were more exploring and such. Combat rpgs, some times had me forgetting about the H part of the game and focus on leveling a character to one shot every thing, which lead to not having as much H Scenes since I would kill the monster before it raped my character.

So here is what I am asking, what do you all think makes for a good H game.
So speak freely, do not care what others may think just spit it out of your head and share thoughts on this subject
in terms of HRPG i think that if you feel forced to grind to get another sex scene or just to move on with the story... its either due to the lack of good H-scene or simply not well balanced

(either put some more enemies in the way that are to smart to avoid OR give up more gold / xp to the player so he don't feel the need to kill 200 slimes to be able to kill the first boss)

put some secrets to, so the player can look for those to get better equipments-gold-even maybe some xp.

there is always the option of giving the player some xp after each sex scene... but is it worth it to force your player to watch over and over again a scene just to grind?