What's new

furry type game inquiry (SpyroBlacky)

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: furry type game inquiry (SpyroBlacky)

Chibi Furry is best furry. Keep doin' you Kyrieru :D

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first one is super-cute Kyrieru, it could totally be a game character. Actually, please go with her if you'll ever make a furry H-game.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

The first one is super-cute Kyrieru, it could totally be a game character. Actually, please go with her if you'll ever make a furry H-game.
Seconded :3

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like a lot of different kinds of furry stuff but the only thing i really dont like is animal ears and tail on otherwise human body. If the game has anthro player and enemies, I dont mind male or female. I really only like gay yaoi type stuff in that case. or if its humane female player and anthro enemies. Really not fan of cartoon male human in either case if H game.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like a lot of different kinds of furry stuff but the only thing i really dont like is animal ears and tail on otherwise human body. If the game has anthro player and enemies, I dont mind male or female. I really only like gay yaoi type stuff in that case. or if its humane female player and anthro enemies. Really not fan of cartoon male human in either case if H game.
you mean just ears and tail ? good stuff that its totally not furry

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One thing I'm majorly surprised about is that despite the fact that Renamon is basically the queen of yiff, she doesn't have a single descent h-game to her name. More are just flash animations and basic crap, not full-on games.

Even Toonpimp gives Krystal more attention than Rena, and that's saying something about furry h-games in general.

(Not counting Legend of Krystal games all that much, here.)

Anyways, probably the only game worth looking forward to is Forest of Gold Blues. I think that's the translation.....

The thread here is "Zell23 game" but it's basically a male protagonist that goes around capturing monster girls. Most are furry enough, but it's not a full-blown furry game, either.

Last edited: