What's new

ACT [ furonezumi] ふろねずみ Chronicles of Prey 2 悪魔女遊猟記2 RE129036 RJ129036

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocolche

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 悪魔女遊猟記2 [RJ129036] (action sprite sex game)

Hard boss but overall good game

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

...Anime-sharing.com.
Jesus, dem abbreviations. Thanks but don't worry, I already have an account over there.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

version 1.02 is out on his blog. Anyone have a link to the update?

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.02 adds the ability to access stages(checkpoints within those stages too), a rudimentary zoom/enlargement feature and the ability to move the girls around (all accessible from the bonus stage).

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, you can buy zombies. Press C to throw out a zombie that will rape girls. Technically does damage as well, but is pretty much useless for anything else. (Forward+C still throws daggers.)

You don't get anything else, except the ex "gallery" stage.

About halfway through Stage 5, you'll run into a room with a lot of fire sprites, one maid, and one of those birds. There's an "invisible" platform (really you can see it, though) just to the upper left of the maid. You can jump up there and find an already-down succubus, along with a secret room with lots of bottles and four girls to rape (including the girl from the first game).

This is also the only room you can re-enter, so you can get a full 99 stock of storage bottles. And as much MP Max boosts as you want.
Where is the invisible platform in this room? Or did I get the room wrong?

I've been spamming jump and getting a major headache from hurting my head on the ceiling.

Attachments

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is the invisible platform in this room? Or did I get the room wrong?

I've been spamming jump and getting a major headache from hurting my head on the ceiling.
wrong room. It's the one with all the little fairies flying around everywhere leaving a bunch of fireballs. It's got a light blue tint on it and mostly transparent. Look around the start of the staircase.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.02 adds the ability to access stages(checkpoints within those stages too), a rudimentary zoom/enlargement feature and the ability to move the girls around (all accessible from the bonus stage).
i second this.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wrong room. It's the one with all the little fairies flying around everywhere leaving a bunch of fireballs. It's got a light blue tint on it and mostly transparent. Look around the start of the staircase.
Screenshot please?

edit: Yeah i see it now x.x Its just past the part where I hate the most in stage 5.

Last edited:

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Platform's right here for future reference. I can't seem to find the update anywhere, though.

Attachments

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, has anyone found the updated version (1.03) of this game yet? Apparently 1.04 is going to come out too with more animations.

Last edited:

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to get the sprite sex files?
any gallery ++ ?

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.54 released today
Apparently there's 11 new animations and some reverse rape, or at least, that's what I could get out of Google Translate

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.54 released today
Apparently there's 11 new animations and some reverse rape, or at least, that's what I could get out of Google Translate
Holy shit, checking dlsite now!

From what I can see, there is now 2nd room in the EX Stage, it transforms your character into a zombie.

If anyone could tell me what the zombie is saying in the 2nd room it'll be kewl.

Then some bosses now can rape you if you lose to them. And in the 2nd room you can see one of real old girls from the dude. That redhead girl is now back xD But you only can barely see her from behind that huge orc.

One more thing, from what I could google translate, it seems like he will be changing his blog website or am I wrong?

And the only thing I cannot figure out is how to interact with the maid which have a iron ball chained to her leg in 2nd room. Cannot hentai her but the banner on his blog implies that you can.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's no reverse rape. Where are you people getting your information? Because it's bloody wrong. There's a new chamber in Stage Ex that takes you to a room where you are transformed into a zombie and get to view some new sprite sex animations.

Do not post if all you're going to do is thank me, use the rep function instead.
For the maid click and drag the eyeball monster over her btw.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's no reverse rape. Where are you people getting your information? Because it's bloody wrong. There's a new chamber in Stage Ex that takes you to a room where you are transformed into a zombie and get to view some new sprite sex animations.

Do not post if all you're going to do is thank me, use the rep function instead.
For the maid click and drag the eyeball monster over her btw.
There is reverse rape. First boss does it if you lose. It's the same animation you see in the new ex room though.

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

umm, is it ok for you to repost this in zippyshare or sth? mega seems to have an error or sth...
check that, it only downloads 3kb/sec for a while, then it freezes

Last edited:

jormilos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's no reverse rape. Where are you people getting your information? Because it's bloody wrong.
I got it from crappy google translate of the devs blog
It said something about a succubus reverse rape or some shit.
You know google translate though, near incoherent for Japanese, but I do believe I mentioned how I may be wrong in my interpretation of Google Translate's attempt

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know for sure that Succubus boss have reverse rape, haven't checked other four yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.