What's new

ACT [Full Flap] [ フルフラップ ] Seisyori Robot エロリ RJ095674

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Seisyori Robot by Full Flap

No pits of doom? I'm surprised: Falling into pits was Mushroom Princess main threat. Either from failed jumps, or from enemies standing on the ledge knocking you down. In this game (at least the first world), there's not a single pit you can fall in that kills you or even inflict damage. It's pretty uncommon for this type of game.

Anyway, so far I have to admit that I prefer Mushroom Princess to this game overall for a few reasons:

1) The in-game CGs. After your armor is destroyed, you have a CG that pops everytime you get hit. While I understand the reasoning behind the decision (H aspect more ingrained in the core game), it completely breaks the action each time you get hit. While there are games in which you can be grabbed during gameplay (Nanocrisis, Nightmare Sphere, Kurovadis, ect), in those games it only happens when you are lying on the ground or from very specific enemies, not from every single hit. Also, in those games you don't lose sight of the game itself: You see exactly where you are, where the enemies are and so on. In this game, your view is blocked by the CG and it's a bit disorienting to react the instant after it disapear.

2) Weapon system: While in theory it's an upgrade with limited ammo and a in-stage selection system, in practice it's not beneficial to the game. In Mushroom Princess, you have different weapons that behaved in different ways: For some stages, the bomb was your ideal tool since it dropped downward. In others, the boomerang or daggers were more effective due to the longer range. Or you could go for the rock with it's very high attack power when you used a magical ring, but it had limited reach and had the drawback of becoming useless after a death.

In this game, you are forced to stick with your regular gun for the vast majority of the situations. A single use of one of the other gun costs more energy (money) than killing the monster gives. This relegates the use of all the other guns to being boss killers. They are swell there, but the fact remains that the new weapon system relegates you to using your default gun for the majority of the time, removing diversity instead of improving it.

3) Lack of platforming risk and huge sprites. As mentionned earlier, there's no death pits or damaging spike fields or anything of the like. The only penality for failing a jump is to climb back up. That's not a problem if you have a combat-oriented game ala Double Dragon as the challenge comes from defeating enemies. However, your controls in this game are limited to standard platformer fare: Jump, duck, fire and an extremely limited slide. You also have absolutely huge sprites: They look great, but they heavily limit just how much you can display. Combine the limited field of view with limited controls and you don't have much opportunity to make a combat-oriented game. So currently, the challenge mostly comes in the form of surprise cat-girl-robots that comes from above an inch in front of you which mostly feels like cheap challenge than anything else. The two boss battles were surprisingly decent, though.

4) The heroine herself. In Mushroom Princess, the whole game had a fairytale feel. The maid didn't feel out of place alongside those environments and creatures. In this game, it's a more serious sci-fi environment with more "realistic" enemies and environment. I know it's an hentai game so the whole "bra-n-thong" look is acceptable in general (Heck, you sometime even see it in non-hentai games), but her particular outfit looks kinda silly. Her bodyshape also feels off for a battle robot and the outfit just accentuate that (especially when climbing ladders). She just feels incredibly out of place to me, but that's just a personal opinion of course.

The game is still fun: It's better made than the vast majority of hentai titles, it plays well and it looks good. Based on Mushroom Princess and the demo for this game, odds are that we can expect a long game. There's also some nice additions like a map and more complex stage design. As is, I'd be willing to purchase the game. Plus, there's still many months of development left, although I'm not sure if some of that time will be spent modifying the core game or if it will only be spent on adding content like new stages/cgs/weapons/ect.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If only you speak Japanese, you can tell that to him and he could possibly re-evaluate some choices he made.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

>Lose armour
>Go up and down a ladder
Me gusta.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From what I played of the demo this game seems fun. Its more like a side scrolling shooter than a platformer though. I thinking there could be more customization options like different armors or bullet types; although i found that the basic shot could handle most situations. Graphics wise its the same as CPM which i don't mind. I feel that the ingame Cg breaks the action though. In game sprites would have been better and getting a Cg for a game over. That's my two cents anyways.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If only you speak Japanese, you can tell that to him and he could possibly re-evaluate some choices he made.
I wish! If I used all my Japanese knowledge, I'd be lucky if he/she understood a single one of my points... It's far more likely that they'll not understand anything or understand it completely wrong.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not everything can be as awesome as Dragon Bride!
Actually I was talking about more in the lines of most RoR games where the rape is going on right then and there, without CG.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually I was talking about more in the lines of most RoR games where the rape is going on right then and there, without CG.
I agree on that one. Well, I don't feel that games actually need to have that happen during gameplay, but at least those don't pull you out of the game like a screen-covering CG like this game does... If they really want to have in-game CGs instead, it might be preferable to have them smaller on the side so that you keep view of your character and the environment around you. And when you get a game-over the CG can then go full-screen so that people who wants those still gets them and the effort making them is not wasted.

Raxon66

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While it'll be easier to collect all CG's when they're implemented in-game like this, I have to agree that it was a little confusing to have a full-screen CG cover the entire screen. While that kind of stuff works well in some games (like, Dragon Bride for example), it doesn't really work that well here.

Oh well, maybe I'll get used to it after playing for a while.

Otherwise I think it looks decent so far, and I look forward to its release :)

Nikollachun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate doing this but I thought a link would be posted eventually so I patiently waited. Its obvious now that you guys want to keep the link on the down low.

Could I get a pm for the link to the game please?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One look at the dlsite should tell you in what kind of state the game is atm.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate doing this but I thought a link would be posted eventually so I patiently waited. Its obvious now that you guys want to keep the link on the down low.

Could I get a pm for the link to the game please?
No one is keeping anything from you. Try to pay attention and you'll know the game isn't even completed yet.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

invalid or deleted file :confused:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It says this is expected to be released in early August. So it's not quite ready yet.

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just played the demo, and this game seem to be great! While all the features has not been implemented, it seems to be running smoothly and is a lot of fun to play. In the mean while, until the full version is released, try playing mushroom kingdom princess, by this same developer. (it's on this site, I cannot link to urls yet!)

For those of you getting trouble downloading the demo, go to the dl site and download it from there! There's a link there!

Last edited by a moderator:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new update apparently there is an underwater level where u have to swim.oh boy i can't wait for this game

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the authors blog

ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG14809/