What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

You sure? What's with the WormBoss data and images in the game files? We're not talking about the Pink worm that was carried over from Fox Tails and Blank Blood Plus btw, the one we're talking about is white and is refered to as a Boss by it's files.
Ah, I hadn't looked at the character data for BossWorm, so I assumed you were talking about the pink one, sorry.

I would guess that those files are in because he had started development on the boss, but the boss and/or stage hasn't been finished, so it can't be accessed yet. There have been two updates since Stage 4-2, but they were both bug fixes; the game still ends in the same place.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hopefully the Worm boss is as good as the Frog boss. The "vore" enemies in this current stage have been a little disappointing. The only one that was some-what decent was the one carried over from fox-tail. But even that wasn't as great as its previous incarnations.

KastaaYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fun game, But i got a problem, i can never manage to beat the second boss, which is the giant frog, anyone got any tips and tricks to defeat it? i barely get him down to half his health.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fun game, But i got a problem, i can never manage to beat the second boss, which is the giant frog, anyone got any tips and tricks to defeat it? i barely get him down to half his health.
When he jumps at you just run to the other side of the screen until he's out of your view, then shoot him a bit (you can't see it but you will know he's there as his HP will go down). After some seconds he will jump at you again, don't wait much time, just run (jumping to avoid his earth shaking move) and keep going. Always keep a good distance, soon you'll get his timing.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It has been updated with Stage 4-4.

It features a room with 1 enemy, and it's a worm mini boss... and a bit of a teaser for what's coming up next...

You may think that it's a very minor insignificant update.. but there are also some really small yet nice touches done to the engine itself...

-There are now Checkpoints; just press R twice and you will be sent to a Checkpoint instead of all the way to the beginning of the stage.
-An escape bar; when grappled, you can now tell when you are close to escaping an enemy's hold.
-Changes in expression AND stance; the lower the health you are, the more weak and tired your character actually looks. I really like this touch indeed, it's a very nice one.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I like the new mini-boss and the little teaser at the end of the area. Can't wait to see where/what it came from. Also, for anyone who's wondering, the worm has 3 ways to kill you: from the ceiling, from the ground, or from either wall. They're all grabs. Nothing special happens if you die from it charging at you. One other thing, this boss is a vore type, but there's a hell of a lot of blood. Didn't even know that the characters had that much blood in them. I'm mainly just talking about one specific grab, but I digress. If you're still playing the game, it must not bother you that much. So anyway, have a bloody good time.
Yes the pun was intended, and yes it was a horrible joke.

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do old saves not work with the new release?

mine has all the levels locked again...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Do old saves not work with the new release?

mine has all the levels locked again...
Worked for me just fine. Just grab the file named "data" out of the base folder and throw it in the new one. Now, if you had a save file that didn't have it all unlocked....that might be the problem. If that is possibly the case, here ya go.

View attachment data.zip

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update out. Boss I'm guessing but it's really just nothing more than an intro to the boss I think. You'll get swallowed by a very large worm after you kill the miniboss and you'll have you run through the insides of the worm to get to the next room.

Since you are inside the stomach of a creature, you can bet your ass that there is a lot of digestive fluids. Also note, that since it's a stomach, the walls and floors are moving you toward traps if you stand still.

You've got these traps to look out for:

The dripper....drips acid on you.

Acid pits....2 different varieties. Shallow one that just damages you and a deep one that is an instant kill.

Slick spots....avoid jumping and running on them. You can jumper vertically on them but don't try to jump forward from them...it is similar to the launcher traps in previous levels and will usually drop you right into a deep acid pit.

The squeezer....a fall trap where you get dropped between two slabs of stomach muscle that squeezes the life outta ya and then digests you.

That's it. Pretty easy level but the platforming part at the end is a little irritating unless you take it slowly and get timing right.

View attachment data.zip <---save file for all unlock. Extract into base game folder.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like the music for the new level.

nemesis987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for object objTitle:

Error in code at line 38:
draw_text_transformed_color(menu_x+33,menu_y+3,StageName[Stage],0.35,0.35,0,COLOR_DARK_BLOOD,COLOR_DARK_BLOOD,COLOR_DARK_BLOOD,COLOR_DARK_BLOOD,1);
^
at position 57: Unknown variable StageName or array index out of bounds

i keep getting this when i try going to 4-5 on the Stage select

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Strange. I'd delete and re-download. Other than that, no clue. Sounds like you've either got a missing file or somehow missing text in a file.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update out yesterday. Second phase of the stomach boss. Two actual enemies in there now and ugh...they are frustrating. The black walker thing, will bump you and then walk all over you. If you die to it, it will drag you all over the place. Second enemy is a green amoeba type enemy that darts to you and throws out spikes. If you get cornered by one of these, good luck not dying...they can pretty much chain knockdown you until you die.

Once again, another platforming section at the end of this phase but this one is timed with rising acids.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, at least they were merciful enough to put a checkpoint before the rising acid part. Hopefully the next part is the boss battle itself. Or at least a level with some enemies that have more unique ways to kill you besides stabbing you.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well there's a new update,dunno what the boss is.Can someone put up a save file that's at the boss?My comp derps out trying to play stage 5-6.

Edit:I got it to work.Not worth it in all honesty.Just some stabby parasite thing.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well there's a new update,dunno what the boss is.Can someone put up a save file that's at the boss?My comp derps out trying to play stage 5-6.

Edit:I got it to work.Not worth it in all honesty.Just some stabby parasite thing.
View attachment data.zip In case anybody needs it.

It's a ceiling boss that has a mass of tentacles. Only has a few moves...

Stabs its tentacles into the...umm...ground and releases a gas that stuns you.
A couple melee attacks.
A grab attack that presses all the tentacles around you and squeezes you and makes you burst.
A grab attack that traps you in a tentacle ball and a tentacle punches you to death.
A grab attack that looks like it is going to rip you in half...but it never did.
A grab attack that presses some tentacles to her face I guess and purple stuff melts her face?

That's it I think.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That isn't even a file that goes to this game... The save file for this game is the data file. The file you posted even if I rename it into data and change the extension doesn't work.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That isn't even a file that goes to this game... The save file for this game is the data file. The file you posted even if I rename it into data and change the extension doesn't work.
hrmm...always forget which file is the actual save. Not sure why there is a .sav file in my folder that isn't a save...heh -_-' :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.