What's new

ACT [FoxTail] Crackle Cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Crackle Cradle (Ryona)

Just because a sprite is small and has small boobs doesn't mean that it's loli. One of the most frustrating things about the hentai culture in recent years is how grossly gigantic boobs are getting. I happen to prefer just a good handful. But maybe that's just me.
definately not just you, I think anything over D's are a bit large

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just because a sprite is small and has small boobs doesn't mean that it's loli. One of the most frustrating things about the hentai culture in recent years is how grossly gigantic boobs are getting. I happen to prefer just a good handful. But maybe that's just me.
definately not just you, I think anything over D's are a bit large
Both valid points, although you did make me realize something. My mod most likely does not appeal to the modern hentai culture. That being said, I made one that does!

Its anime..JPG <<< Am I doin it rite?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Both valid points, although you did make me realize something. My mod most likely does not appeal to the modern hentai culture. That being said, I made one that does!

View attachment 704 <<< Am I doin it rite?
You forget they need to be bigger and she also requires a ballsack and penis.
The monsters will never go hungry again :p.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haha if the developer ever found this thread he would be like "What have they done?!?!" and I'm sure he would think twice about the part of his site that says "And, you can modify heroine and enemy's pictures." Meanwhile everyone who visits the thread is going "That is the hottest thing I have evar seen evar!"

I kid the big breast futa lovers. To each his own.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually first though that that was her stomach until i read the text. -_-

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

View attachment 704 <<< Am I doin it rite?
hahaha...well, I do hope that you don't do that...maybe a happy middle would be adequate if you only release one version lol. Quite frankly, I find giganto boobs like that to be sickening. :p

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually first though that that us her stomach until i read the text. -_-
Haha no worries.
1. I thought the same thing when I stepped back and looked at it and
2. That single boob is bigger than most of the sprites I make >>>View attachment Gun2.bmp
(perhaps I should make that an enemy in my game hmm....)

maybe a happy middle would be adequate if you only release one version lol.
Did anyone notice that I added the first version of the nude mod a day or so ago to my first post? I even made it in red so people would see it. I think I found a decent size for her. If not, I can change pretty much anything.

Last edited:

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I did notice, its good looking, much larger wouldnt really fit the character look well honestly.

Not Sure

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool that you guys are modding this. But we need not be confused with loli with flat chest.

She certainly doesn't look right with breasts larger than a b-cup. She looks normal with an almost flat chest.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cool that you guys are modding this. But we need not be confused with loli with flat chest.

She certainly doesn't look right with breasts larger than a b-cup. She looks normal with an almost flat chest.
I think we established that so far. My only question is if that's what looks portrayed in the mod itself. I was aiming for around a small B and to me, it looks that way. I would be stupid to think everyone sees the same thing I do and that's why I want to know what everyone thinks.

Update... Even though I said I was not gonna mess with the animations, I did anyways. It is funnnnn I cant help myself. So you may start to see me posting some PNGs of my work so far. Just so I can get some more criticism and figure out what people want to see.

Jaydubs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Creator posted an update. Don't know what's in it yet.

1qaz2wsx

Reputation score

hey I found this other game on the front page of the fox tail site, in the link under a picture of some chick with red hair, in black.

Anyone know where I can get the full version?

You can download a trial if you go to dlsite.

I couldn't get it to work, maybe you can.

love the fake giant breasted picture, by the way. I know it's a joke, but it kind of works.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey I found this other game on the front page of the fox tail site, in the link under a picture of some chick with red hair, in black.

Anyone know where I can get the full version?

You can download a trial if you go to dlsite.

I couldn't get it to work, maybe you can.

love the fake giant breasted picture, by the way. I know it's a joke, but it kind of works.
Full game...

All credit to kakaokocha from HongFire.

1qaz2wsx

Reputation score

Thanks a lot!

Can't get it to work, though. I get some kind of green bar with writing on it, then it goes out of it.

OP
rydin32

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks a lot!

Can't get it to work, though. I get some kind of green bar with writing on it, then it goes out of it.
I got the same error. Ill let you know as soon as I find a fix.
First thing i'm gonna try is extracting it with my regional settings => Japanese

Yep, that did it.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Full game...

All credit to kakaokocha from HongFire.
file not accessible :(

could you please upload it somewhere else?

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way creator posted an update, there is now a boss in stage 2 plus her clothes now get ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.