What's new

Four Elements Trainer - Book 1 and 2 Complete! [v0.5.07c]

Re: Four Elements Trainer

For some reason I cannot continue training. Katara tells me I need to help the village more but I've done everything. Gone through every option at every time of day like a dozen times. Not sure if that's as far is it goes at the moment or what.

I'm just gonna tell you that my slutara is fully trained. ;)

For some reason I cannot continue training. Katara tells me I need to help the village more but I've done everything. Gone through every option at every time of day like a dozen times. Not sure if that's as far is it goes at the moment or what.

Hunt a lot, that's the trick.

I just want to preface this by saying that I was going to wait before writing on this thread so that I had experienced all the recent content. However, I was not ready for when you get her to finally owe you a second favor and the list comes up, and when you pick stick out tongue, you can then ask her to fucking slap herself.

The mail alone had me laughing out loud, but holy shit I was not ready for, "Now slap yourself." 10/10 Would Slap again

Edit: Just finished up all the available content, and I gotta say, this shit is fucking awesome. You and your team have outdone yourselves on this project. I have an avid love for trainer games, mainly where they become corrupted and enjoy it. Bravo Good Sir(Or Madame), Bravo.

Last edited:

To me this is one of the best trainer games I have played (besides Fairytale Adventure but that is personal preference) and the humor is just too good man jaja poor Sokka. I just hope that we can have more scenes for the other girls in the tribe, specially for Nami (not anal I hope but again that's just personal preference). I look forward to seen the other nations too!

After unlocking the shop upgrade but before unlocking the school upgrade, it looks like there's a bug where every time you visit the school in the day it gives you the shop upkeep again; so you can just repeatedly visit it and leave to get a lot of money all on the same day.

You had my curiosity now you have my attention.

What I've seen in the alpha is awesome. I will watch this and very likely patreon it at some point.

What I'd like to see in game are pregnancy, prostitution and increasingly slutty outfits for the girls. There is a clothing option but that is only for the trained girls. Why not give the shopkeeper or the teacher other outfits aswell?

i would like to second that but comparing coding new parts of the game to creating more graphical overlays/scenes id like to say go for the content...if the creator does both and has to make a decision...
on the other hand i am a fan of nami and would have seen more stuff but well, hope everything works out fine in the end.

The UI could use a brush up in a few places, but I assume that's because it's an alpha. The stats menu, for example; it's very hard to read in daytime, and it would make sense to stick the names in one hbox and the bars in another so all the bars line up.

that's a great trainer game!

I enjoyed playing it a lot. I am very curious about the next release!

Well I gave your game a try after reading your reply that it is mostly content complete.

So your game seems to be planned around multiple characters/episodes or chapters or whatever you want to call them. Split route of trainer vs love interest. Currently only the trainer portion of Katara is done and probably only around 95% at that with a few things missing.

Let me say this right now. Your biggest mistake is not having a better, more informative opening post in this thread. I think you're really selling yourself short here. The game isn't perfect but it is definitely worth putting your foot down and marketing this given you have *almost* a full working game's route done.

Here are some images I took of your game. Hopefully it'll encourage more people to give it a try. Spoiler tags in case others want a surprise. Excuse the grainy quality. I can't make clean gifs even if my life depended on it.

Night time Trainer Menu/Task Selection + GIF of Exhibition in public
eCKwVbX.gif

ub7VxFp.gif
Naughty GIFs. BJ. Titjob. Sex.
W8ig5sz.gif

X4GJQgZ.gif

tefFrx8.gif

Looking forward to future updates. Hopefully a new character and non-trainer route to explore for variety. :D
+Rep

Thank you guys for your comments. I've updated the first post to have a bit more detail, and we're stoked to have started on Book 2 with Azula. The new version has been released publicly and contains both the slave and the love route. Hope to have more coming soon!

Last edited:
Re: Four Elements Trainer - Book 1 Complete!

Anyone have the Changelog for 3.8?

Here's a changelog of the big items between the alpha version and this one.

Changelog:

• FULL LOVE ROUTE COMPLETE
  • Added a couple slave route scenes
  • Completed endings 1 & 2 for slave route
  • Finally fixed the damn cursor being off
  • Added an introduction
  • Public acts dress-up game
  • Art added to night-time stranger bj
  • Changed stat menu
  • More money from mine and checking mail
  • Shrunk menu button width
  • Added shop items
  • Added "dirty rumors" to slave menu
  • Moved slave/love choice to water tribe
  • Una now gives you the sharpie when you get the password (slave route) (Sharpie removed from love route)
  • Edited a ton of text

There's a lot more, including adding backgrounds, explanations, and making the game run smoother. A lot of it is stuff I hope you don't notice, because that means the experience is engaging!

Changelog:

• Added an introduction
  • Changed stat menu
  • Added shop items
  • Una now gives you the sharpie when you get the password (slave route) (Sharpie removed from love route)
  • Edited a ton of text

There's a lot more, including adding backgrounds, explanations, and making the game run smoother. A lot of it is stuff I hope you don't notice, because that means the experience is engaging!

Groovy! Thanks a lot!

Changelog:

• Added an introduction
  • Changed stat menu
  • Added shop items
  • Edited a ton of text

Awesome! Time to see what's new

is the mc male or female?

male mc is not my thing, so..

ediT : i cant start the game..

its says : four elements.....exe has stopped working

Last edited:

I agree with the Avatar love sentiment, it's been two years since the Korra series finale and fans are still in love with the universe. Major props for the game and can't wait to see what you do with Legend of Korra's arc.

It's a nice game. I will write what I think of it a bit later.
However i'm stuck with the slave endings.
I unlocked one, and I have no idea how to unlock the other. I tried with 0 walk outside and 10+ outside, got the same result. Any idea on what makes the difference?

is the mc male or female?

male mc is not my thing, so..

ediT : i cant start the game..

its says : four elements.....exe has stopped working

It's a male MC, but I'm not sure what's causing your error, I haven't heard any other reports of this happening.

I agree with the Avatar love sentiment, it's been two years since the Korra series finale and fans are still in love with the universe. Major props for the game and can't wait to see what you do with Legend of Korra's arc.

Thanks, man! We definitely have much love for the universe!

It's a nice game. I will write what I think of it a bit later.
However i'm stuck with the slave endings.
I unlocked one, and I have no idea how to unlock the other. I tried with 0 walk outside and 10+ outside, got the same result. Any idea on what makes the difference?

For one ending, you need 21+ respect and walked 15+ times. If you lack one of these, you get the other ending.

Back