Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Forest Dweller (Iggy)

Setia: HP = 64, PP = 47, EP = 103, Status = Fine

Rolls
Perception: Success!
Stealth: Failure.

Setia started toward the house, intent on raiding the pantry for something good to eat, but before she got close to it she heard a low, rumbling growl. A dog, big and brown and with long droopy ears and jowls came out of a small house that had no doubt been built for it, and growled low in its throat at her. She was at least twenty feet from it, but the creature could no doubt cover that distance quickly if it wanted to. There wasn't any stirring at the house yet, but one bark would no doubt draw the attention of the residents. She had to do something....

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia freezes as she hears the low, rumbling growl and turns to see the dog. She panics as she tries to think of a plan to distract of befriend it without it waking the people on the farm. She slowly crouches down low and slowly reaches into her satchel to pull out some of the best nuts and berries she picked for herself and held them out to the dog as an offering.

"P...please d-don't hurt me...", she whispered.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dog slowly stalked toward her, its low growl not ceasing as the beast advanced on her. Despite its threatening growl, however, it slowed as she spoke, no doubt recognizing the tone in which the words were spoken if not the words themselves. It sniffed at the food she held in her hand cautiously for a moment after it reached her, and then its growl faded completely. It gave her hand a cursory lick, picking up some of the berries and nuts, and then turned and went back to its little hut, vanishing back inside. She was free to go on to the house, the threat of discovery gone for now.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia let out a sigh of relief as she put the remaining berries and nuts in her hand back in her satchel as she resumes sneaking her way into the house and searches for the pantry. Trying to be as quiet as possible.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Stealth: Success. The dice desired this.

Setia crept into the darkened household, the door she entered through creaking audibly as she slowly pushed it open. The entrance she'd chosen took her almost directly into the kitchen, and she could see dried fruit and bread lying out on a counter in a couple of bowls. That would do for a quick meal, but as far as she could tell there wasn't any movement in the house save for her, and the really good food would be in the pantry, behind a door no farther than ten feet from where she stood. The small kitchen was pitch black save for the fresh moonlight streaming in from the window, and silent save for the creaking of the boards beneath her and the clicking of her talons against the wood.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia cautiously enters the house, cringing as the door creaked, hopefully not alerting the owner's of her presence. Setia looked over to the dried fruits and bread on the counter and then to the pantry. Setia then decides that it'd be best to raid the pantry in hopes of something better to eat as opposed to walking further over the the creaky floorboards to eat some fruit and bread. So, Setia walks over to the pantry and quietly opens it before rummaging through it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Stealth: Failure.

Setia's claws clicked audibly across the floor, the scent of her pheromones becoming thick in the air because of the more enclosed space in the kitchen as she moved quickly over to the pantry. Pulling the door open caused the hinge to squeal loudly, but she stepped inside and began glancing around inside. There were a great many preserved meats and dried fish hanging from the rafters, all wrapped in sealing paper to keep the bugs away, and fresh fruits, grains, flour and vegetables covered the shelves. A veritable treasure trove!

As she started grabbing things, however, she stumbled across something and ended up careening into the wall of the small closet. Foodstuffs and their containers began raining down on top of her, and in the end Setia was on the ground, dazed and with a number of bonks on the head. It was as she was recovering that she heard a man's voice from behind her say; "Wha.... What... What are you?"

Turning, she saw a young, fairly well muscled man wearing nothing but a loincloth standing just outside of the door into the pantry. His eyes were heavy, half with sleep and half, she realized in horror, due to the effects of her musk, which hung thickly in the air this close to her. She could already see his loincloth twitching slightly as her pheromones took effect...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia gazed upon the glorious cache of preserved foods in awe and hunger, saliva dripping slightly from the corner of her lips.

"I...I've n-never seen so much yummy-looking food before..."

Setia noticed a particularly yummy wheel of cheese on one of the higher shelves, standing on her tip-... talons? Of, course, the tips of her talons not providing much support, she stumbles to the floor, loudly knocking many of the preserved foods to collapse ontop of her in a remarkable clatter. When she sat up with a couble of small lumps on her head, she notices the cute boy wearing naught but a loincloth standing in her way at the entrance of the pantry. Maybe it was just the couple of whacks she took to the head, but setia felt... different about this boy. She didn't want to run away or yell at him to keep away. Instead, she felt nervous and somewhat bashful around him, despite the fact she just met. A cute, soft blush radiated from her soft, smooth cheeks as she tries not to make eye-contact.

Upon being adressed by the cute boy, Setia's heart skips a beat. She was to nervous to speak to him, but wanted to avoid awkwardness by not answering. So, she tries to the best of her ability to speak to him, trying to make eye-contact, failing miserably.

"I...I... er... erm... I'm... S-Setia..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The boy blinked and shook his head, stumbling slightly as if he were dizzy, and then hesitantly replied; "Wha... What's a Setia? What are you doing in my pantry?" He took another step forward, blocking the doorway incidentally as he came closer to her.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia blushes and looks down at her feet shyly.

"Um... er... M-my n-name is Setia..."

Setia backs away slowly, but trips backward over some of the food on the floor, landing right on her backside. She reaches back to rub her sore backside.

"Ouchies..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Setia: HP = 64, PP = 47, EP = 103, Status = Grappled?

"Oh... Uhhh... Setia..." He trailed off, once more shaking his head in an attempt to clear the haze her pheromones left his mind in, but she could see his member hardening through his loincloth. The young man stepped closer again as Setia stumbled and fell, moving as if to help her up, but he tripped over some of the fallen food and fell directly on top of her. Setia was quickly buried under the farm boy's body, his weight holding her down against the ground as he laid on top of her. "Uh! I'm sorry!" He said, blushing even more brightly than before as he attempted to climb off of her, but all that seemed to happen at first was that he ended up pressing his warm body up against hers more forcefully.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia blushes deeply as the boy stumbled ontop of her and began to rub forcefully against her. Normally, if she were in this situation with anyone else, she'd panic and fight her way out and run to safety, but this boy was different. This boy was different. Normally, the humanoid males she's encountered before were either old or rugged-looking, but this boy was, for lack of better words... "cute". Perhaps he could be her mate. Setia decides to lay back and cautiously wait and see what the boy would do next.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Setia: HP = 64, PP = 47, EP = 103, Status = Grappled?

The boy, getting no help in extricating himself from Setia's prone form, flailed wildly for a moment, until his member slipped out of his loincloth and ended up pressing against Setia's crotch. Flushing heavily, he muttered; "S... Sorry! I didn't mean.... Uhhh..." He paused mid sentence as a particularly powerful motion caused the underside of his rod to rub against her petals through her clothing, causing both of them pleasure, and the boy began to grind all the more insistently, momentarily abandoning his attempts to climb off of her.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia blushes as she gets a view of the boy's member and moans as he starts rubbing against her labia. Setia embarrassingly craved every second of the stimulation, she wraps her large, feathery soft wings around the boy's back and pulls him closer.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Setia: HP = 64, PP = 47, EP = 103, Status = Grappled? Penetrated

The boy began to pant and moan softly as he continued grinding his rod against Setia's sex, his eyes wide as his confusion was easily buried under the wave of lust brought on by her pheromones. As she was unprotected by clothing, one particularly powerful thrust caused his member to line up against her petals, and his next motion pushed it into her. The boy moaned louder, and seemed to go wild in her grasp as he began to buck against her body, his member sliding the first few inches into her pussy as her soft, feathery wings brushed against his back. The boy's motions were hardly skilled or artful, but were proving addictingly pleasurable all the same as he wordlessly moaned, their mouths almost touching as his hot breath spilled across her face and neck.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia lets out lewd cries of pleasure as the boy grinds his member against her moist labia. As the boy bucks his hips and finally penetrates her wet coochie, Setia cries out and hugs the boy's head tightly in between her cleavage with her feathery soft wings. As the boy kept humping her, she cries out in ecstasy with every thrust, her pussy constricting tightly around the base of his shaft, in an attempt to milk him fo all he had to fertilize her eggs.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An overabundance of stamina was apparently not one of the things possessed by her would be mate, and with her inner walls tightening around his member he didn't even last another minute before he let out a moan that was muffled by her feathery body. His member throbbed once before he began ejaculating inside of her, copious amounts of his seed being shot into her pussy as she constricted around his cock. Her body drunk in every drop he had to offer, and then he collapsed on top of her, panting into her cleavage and occasionally twitching.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia pants softly and gently wraps her feathery soft wings around the boy. She softly kisses and pecks at her lover's neck. She then turns to look him lovingly deep in the eyes.

"Um... D...do y-you l-like me? D...do you want to c-come live with me...?"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Setia: HP = 64, PP = 47, EP = 103, Status = Pregnant

The boy, still panting and twitching following his orgasm, merely lays atop Setia as she wraps her wings around his back and showers kisses upon his neck. As she looks him in the eyes and speaks, however, a look of panic washes over him, and he replies; "What? I.... I do... Really like you... But... I don't know if I can leave the farm... Can I? My parents..... I'm supposed to help them with all the work." With his member still throbbing within her sex and his seed resting within her womb, as far as Setia's body was concerned she and this boy were already mated. She would just have to give him some incentive to come and live with her in her nest. A momentary brainstorm on his part presented her with another option, however; "Maybe.... Maybe you could come and live here!"

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Setia gets a pouty look on her face before looking to the boy.

"Y...you d-don't love me, do you...? You w-want to leave me all by myself to raise our babies all by myself with no food and no protection..."

Setia then starts to cry slightly.