What's new

Fluffy Tails (Hafnium)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fluffy Tails (Hentaispider and Hafnium)

Lumi: HP = 54, PP = 70, EP = 54/56, Status = Fine

Oormi: HP = 80, PP = 72, EP = 17/60, Status = Badly Wounded, +12 Perception (Lesser Strength) +12 Body (Lesser Strength) Locate (Letter) Clothing at 4/25 TP

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

"Ahhh, but some of the younger generation can be so... Strange in their desires. And some would come to this place fleeing that which they think worse," the man across from her replied casually. "Yes... A job, and profit. For both of us. Do you know anything about the way the guards work in this city yet?"

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

"About an hour, yes. You can pick him up then, or we can hold him for up to twenty four hours before we have to auction him," the guard replied to Oormi's initial question, "for one like him... Maybe twenty to thirty coin depending on the use one puts him to. He can be made to earn much, much more even for just some manual labor."

Sebastion remained impassive as Oormi turned to him, and that expression remained as she explained her offer to him. Were she not blind, she would have seen the calculations going on in his head by the subtle shifts in his expression. When he finally replied, however, it was with a slight grin and a hint of mirth in his voice; "I think I'll take my chances with yours, thanks." With that decided, the goblins offering no complaint but merely exchanging glances, the guards would nod. "Here, we'll need your name on the report, and your seal if you have an official one. That makes him legally your property... And your responsibility. Be aware that you'll be liable if he's caught thieving again." She offered the kitsune a pen and a pad of paper with a lot of narrow writing on it, a line double scrawled near the bottom.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fluffy Tails (Hafnium and Hentaispider)

Oormi would frown at the mirth in Sebastion's words. "I said don't mistake me," she replied with much more force than was usually present in her tone. "I won't be cruel and I won't have you suffer or be harmed but you will work hard for as long as is necessary to meet my requirements or I'll sell you and your belongings to someone else and use the coin from it to purchase those others' freedoms."

There was no particular point in it for her, but she fixed him with her glowing red eyes for a few moments following her threat. She didn't want to have to punish him anymore than he likely wanted to be punished, but she would do what needed to be done if it came up. He would be her responsibility soon, and that meant that she could not treat him with kindness and mercy alone. The blind kitsune would use both carrot and stick when it came to dealing with Sebastion, at least until he had earned his freedom.

With that, she would turn her attention on the pad and paper. "Um, could somebody put their finger next to the place where I'm supposed to sign?" After someone provided that helping finger, or if nobody offered at all, she would write her name down as best she could. "I suppose this qualifies as my official seal," she raised her right hand to display the signet ring on her thumb. "I can't exactly replicate it without having candlewax or something like it to press with it though. I could do that when I come to pick him up, if that's okay," she offered.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lumi pauses for a moment to figure out how to best answer the question without giving away too much. "I'm not ENTIRELY new to the city so yes, I have a pretty good idea. Does the job require much in the way of avoiding them, then?" the kitsune asks, quietly wondering if she should switch to speaking in cant - but then, if the man spoke cant, he'd probably have already tried it. After all, speaking about matters such as these in this relatively open place in plain language was probably not the wisest idea.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oormi: HP = 80, PP = 72, EP = 17/60, Status = Badly Wounded, +12 Perception (Lesser Strength) +12 Body (Lesser Strength) Locate (Letter) Clothing at 4/25 TP

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

"Should it?" the man responded dryly, still not looking directly at Lumi. "The usual standards apply... Know what you need to, and what you need to know is that they aren't different from the guard in any other city. They're a lot more careful around... Certain individuals. Certain individuals who happen to have something that somebody wants. You get me?" He didn't switch to cant, not yet at least, and neither he nor anyone else seemed to care that he was only keeping his voice at a casually conversational level.

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

Oormi's stern glare at least erased Sebastion's grin, but he offered no further response to her warning. The guardswoman would mirthfully place Oormi's hand where it needed to go on her request, and when she displayed her signet ring the woman nodded. "You can do it when you come to pick him up, yues. Your signature will be suitable for now," she replied, "unless you'd like to ask anything else or have any other concerns, we'll cart this one off for you."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No. I'll come to pick him up as soon as I'm able. Thank you," Oormi would offer as her parting words toward the guards. When the two guards departed with Sebastion in tow, she turned her attention on the goblins. "I owe you my gratitude," she offered with a short bow of her head, since there was very little of her dress left to curtsy with. "I don't know that I would've been able to catch him and retrieve my package had you not risked harm and come to my aid. I would buy you a meal or drinks as my thanks but I'm afraid that I've no coin and can't rectify that until this errand is completed so that may need to wait for later," she added apologetically.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

(Herp)

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

"Ehhh, think nothin of it!" Rogroth said as Oormi expressed her gratitude, likely glad that she missed how all three of them were letting their eyes wander over her exposed figure whle she spoke. He seemed to ponder her offer for a moment before nodding, "heh, it's a date! My treat, heh. You should come by the dojo sometime too, you've got some real talent for shutting out mages and I think we can probably teach you how to really use it!"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lumi frowns. "I see. This is starting to sound like a high-risk job. I hope the reward reflects that. Of course, if it was an easy job, you probably wouldn't be hiring a mage in the first place. Let's hear the details... or would you rather move somewhere more private first?"

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oormi: HP = 80, PP = 72, EP = 17/60, Status = Fine, +12 Perception (Lesser Strength) +12 Body (Lesser Strength) Locate (Letter) Clothing at 4/25 TP

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

"Oh, no, no details just yet. A friend of a friend knows exactly what you'll need," he replied casually, "I'll need to go get another paper... Do you mind meeting me here again in, say, three days? I'm sure I'll have something fun for you then!" He casually lowered the paper he'd been reading folded in front of him, "until then friend!" He gave Lumi a brief salute and then flipped a bowler onto his head, leaving his paper behind and strolling out of the bar with his hands in his pockets.

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

(Derp)

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I... see" Lumi replies slowly. "I'll meet you here, then, if I'm around."

Lumi affords a smile to the man, waving as he salutes. Waiting for the man to leave, Lumi pokes at the newspaper to make sure that it is indeed just a newspaper, then leaves herself, wondering what to do next. Not knowing what else to do except, perhaps, plan a burglary or something, the kitsune decides to find out what Oormi has been up to, and casts Locate, starting to wander in the general direction, keeping an eye on easy targets for pickpocketing.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The term black and white didn't really represent the foxgirl's sense of modesty, in truth it was more accurate to say that it spanned a spectrum of colors equal in number to the waves she saw with. The blind kitsune had no shame in her own body, anything but. Oormi might have taken liberties when it came to shapeshifting her hair, but never her body, unlike her sister. Every inch of her was the natural result of her upbringing, a few lucky wins in genetics and her magical nature, and those long, difficult hours spent training. Her thick, toned thighs, her rounded, firm butt, her hips, which themselves could only be described as barely wider than average but still managed to give the effect of an hourglass figure due to her narrow midsection that boasted such a small layer of fat that it didn't fully hide her abdominal muscles beneath it, her full, perky breasts, and even her arms, which were well suited to hold a sword, it might have been vain but she wasn't embarrassed by any of it. Or, rather, she wasn't embarrassed as long as the second and second to last part of that list weren't the main focus of any onlookers.

And when it came to another passion of hers, specifically dressing up, she reveled in the chance to show herself off. Or, well, parts of herself. A long, unimpeded view at her legs here, a sleeveless top there, even occasionally something that put the focus on her waist or midsection, none of that bothered her. Let people look at the results of her lifetime of training if they liked and even admire her in that way. She'd learned to pick her underwear according to the outfit anyway, which helped to make sure that eyes couldn't see to much of the places that she was modest about. And, truth be told, she wasn't totally against things that were a little more risky, the ever popular cleavage window, the plunging neckline, or something to emphasize her chest. The only reason Oormi had never worn anything along those lines was just because she preferred to save that for a different target audience, namely the person she fell in love with and was willing to share everything else with. Her only hard rule when it came to clothing was that if she could make a less revealing outfit out of three eyepatches, it was a no go.

And so she wasn't very bothered at the idea of standing in front of the goblin trio in her ruined clothing. After all, her chosen underwear had survived the force magic and in this case she had worn a camisole and her boy shorts specifically because they were a modest option should her dress have slipped, and at most the only skin really exposed belonged to parts of herself that she was proud over even around strangers. Of course, if she hadn't been blind and had been aware that there was a different sort of admiration brewing in the goblins it would've flipped her modesty switch and sent her into terminal embarrassment, but she was, indeed, blind. Perhaps it was lucky that she couldn't tell, although who that luck shined upon remained to be seen.

"Very well, how about right after I finish my job? You'll have to pick the place, I'm afraid, as I'm still rather new in the city." The foxgirl smiled. Without the knowledge that the goblins were more leering than admiring she was free to worry about more unimportant things, mainly promising herself that she would at least pay her own part of the tab regardless of what her new acquaintance offered. The rest of her focus was spent on the matter of his offer of training. "And I would love to pursue any sort of training you would offer me. I'm on a pilgrimage of sorts to improve myself. Are you three all mage hunters then?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lumi: HP = 54, PP = 70, EP = 52/56, Status = Fine, Locate on Oormi

Oormi: HP = 80, PP = 72, EP = 17/60, Status = Fine, +12 Perception (Lesser Strength) +12 Body (Lesser Strength) Locate (Letter) Clothing at 4/25 TP

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

Lumi would find that the newspaper was a newspaper, but that there seemed to be something inside of it. Whether she took it or not, she would be able to cast a spell to locate her companion without issue, and follow it if she so chose.

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

"Sure!" Rogroth said eagerly, "d'you know where the Cussing Cur is? It's a lil bar down the ways from the arena, we can meet there unless ye'd rather meet up somewhere else." The other two goblins paused in their leering long enough to puff out their chests proudly, but it was still Rogroth who replied for them; "Yup! These two are still novices though!"

The others glared at him, and one of them spoke out in protest; "Oi! You're only one rank up on us!" Rogroth swatted his companion lightly across the face, "oi, shut it you! That's still further than either a' you slackers have made it!" He turned back to Oormi, "I'd be happy tah sponsor yah in, there's no fees or anything ye gotta worry about, just gotta be willing ta learn! I'll tell yah more 'bout it later!"

With their meeting set, Oormi would be free to go on to her destination, where she would thankfully encounter no further molestation. Asp's Den was in the crossroads between Acheron's two largest streets, a wide one story building advertising exotic artifacts, and when she entered she found a wide clattering of shelves with an assortment of countless different things, many of them magical. A huge serpentine woman stood behind the counter, speaking to a quartet of smaller serpent women who stood on the other end and seemed to be trying to hit her up for money. She saw them off without relenting, however, and as the other customers were busy browsing the naga sighed and looked to Oormi.

"Huh.... You seem kinda familiar, but I swear I've never seen you before.... Anyway, can I help you find something honey?" she said, initially perplexed but eventually settling into a friendly disposition.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lumi carefully slips the item, whatever it is, out of the newspaper and if possible, up her sleeve, only examining it once she is out of the tavern and headed towards where the spell guides her.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Even if I can't find it, I should be able to find you," the blind girl responded with no less pride than the goblins themselves had displayed. To display what she meant she waved two fingers through the air, casting a minor cantrip as she went to leave a visible line consisting of all the colors of the rainbow in the air that lingered for a few seconds before fading away. "I'll meet you there soon."

She would offer just one more respectful bow before turning and departing. Though she was very much excited at the prospect of finding another group to train with, the kitsune still had a responsibility to the job she'd taken and wouldn't allow herself to be distracted with daydreams of what she might learn. Moreover, she needed to get some money quickly to cover her coming meal and her 'acquisition.' Given that she'd already been targeted once, she made as straight a path as she could toward her intended target, avoiding smaller roads and stopping only when it was necessary to ask guards for further directions.

After entering the intended building she would settle silently into place not far behind the quartet of snake-women speaking to the larger one behind the counter, patiently and silently awaiting her own turn.The 'sight' of the apparent shopkeeper wasn't much of a surprise to Oormi nor was it a reason for much thought. She'd never met a naga before, but a girl who grew up around faeries got used to seeing all sorts of protrusions and appendages on people. When it came to the massive woman the only real she gave her appearance was that she found herself wishing she could see what color the woman's snake-like tail was, as she imagined that it probably would've went beautifully with a wide variety of clothing and accessories. The group of smaller snake-women drew a little more attention than that from Oormi, though for another reason entirely. There was something familiar about their energy that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Curious....

She fell deep enough into thought about it that their departure and the apparent shopkeeper's greeting and the nature of it caught her off guard. "Oh, eh? Um, I don't believe so." she would trail off for a few seconds before adding more for the sake of politeness, "I'm sure I would've remembered meeting someone so striking as you, miss. But I suppose it's possible if you've ventured to the faerie sanctuaries near here? Or maybe the arena? I did fight there today." she was a little more hesitant to bring that up, because while she certainly hoped that as many people as possible had seen how totally awesome she was in her clash with Fiona she also hoped that as few as possible had seen the fight with the angel.

"Er, right," she would quickly add, giving the naga only a few seconds of awkward pause to slip any other response into before moving to continue on in a slightly more professional manner. "I'm here on behalf of Sir Reginald Percival Alvarien the Third. You're Miss Asp, I presume. I'm to collect an item for him. Here are the papers he gave me to handle the payment and release of it," she pulled the envelope out and offered it to the shopkeeper, patiently awaiting the woman's response.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

Inside the newspaper was a small folded piece of parchment, and as she read it on her way to Oormi Lumi found herself reading an address downtown, the description of a silver opal studded mirror that was supposed to lay in its vault, and instructions to cover it carefully without looking directly at its surface. There was also a delivery point, a due date that was four days ahead, and a promise of a 100 denarii reward if she pulled it off without being caught. There was no signature, and it was written in plain block text that had been printed rather than hand written. Her spell would gradually take her towards the main streets of Acheron, and the crowd began to thicken as she followed her magic.

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

"I don't get out to the arena much... Gotta keep that lot fed for a little while longer after all. Lucky they grew up so fast! Guess their father had some magic in her.... Say, you're from the faerie sanctuary you say? Did you happen to meet a girl there with long white hair? She.... Well, she looked as demonic as demonic gets without being red skinned or something like that, but she was pretty close on that front. Most of her was really pale, but one of her arms was pitch black, and there were veins of it running across chest. There was a fox with her too, with hair that was mostly purple, and... Well, I can't really describe the other one that was with them quickly. Aaaaanyway, happen to have met her? She and the fox, uhhhhh, left me with some things that I wasn't sure I was ready for."

Once things got to business, Asp immediately adopted a smirk that Oormi wouldn't see, "ahhhh, I was wondering when someone working for him would show up. I expected that skulker he keeps around, but I guess this works too. Just gimme the order..." she took the envelope and opened it, scanning a document before setting the paper aside. "Everything seems to be in order here.... Let me just go and get the order real quick," she continued, before slithering over the counter, a rattle on the end of her tail shuddering and making a low droning noise, and was back a few minutes later with a scroll case that she handed unceremoniously to the blind kitsune.

"Be careful with that, what's inside is pretty delicate!"

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lumi makes her tail vanish as she slips into the crowds of the main streets and calmly considers the offer. If the address were near her route to where the spell tells her Oormi is, Lumi would make sure to pass by the house to get a look at it without the possibility of attracting attention to herself. Otherwise, she'd continue heading straight towards Oormi. She also makes a mental note to check how much the mirror would go for with a fence - it was bound to be more valuable than the pay for the job was and the value would give a good inkling of the security around it.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asp's description of the people she was looking for hit Oormi just as hard as a slap across the face and left her every bit as stunned. Right, how many people did she know with long white hair, demonic features, pale skin, and a blackened arm? Just the one. Those were rare features even among the faeries. It wasn't like she just happened to know some sidhe from the tree across the way who also happened to take a fancy to that appearance and had shifted into it. The same was true with the other description. Sure, there were faeries who sported animal-like ears and tails, and there were faeries who took a fancy to having purple hair, but the intersection between those two was relatively low, and the number of people who met or had ever met that description who were often found with the first person could be counted on two fingers, with one of those being Oormi's sister before she had shifted her hair color to something more consistent.

"Um. I'm not entirely sure about the third but I'm pretty sure the first two people you just described are... my parents? So, um... yes, to answer your question. I've met them," she awkwardly replied to Asp's question. "They'd never told me that they'd been to Acheron. They've never told me much about their travels at all really," she suggested in an attempt to offer a polite reason as to why she still had no idea who the shopkeeper was even though it seemed as if the naga had been acquainted with her parents.

At the same time, her brain synapses were firing and trying to pluck useful information from what Asp had said in her descriptions and surrounding them. She didn't quite manage to connect the comments about 'the father' and Asp's immediate segue into describing her own mother and father, though that was very close to being more out of willful ignorance than anything else. After all, she'd need to seriously question what all those lectures had been about if her mother turned out to actually be all for threesomes with strangers who she never saw again. Having half-sisters in the sanctuary was one thing, both of her parents were on good terms with the parents of her half-siblings and there was certainly love of a sort, even if it was less romantic and more friendly, between them all, and she had long ago accepted that the matter of her dragonkin sisters' and brother's parentage was a sensitive subject, but this was another matter entirely. So instead she chose to focus on the easier mental question of just what her parents had been doing in Acheron and how long ago, not knowing that the question which might get her the answer that would probably also reveal the truth about the rest of her thoughts. "If you don't mind me asking. What, um, did they leave you?"

Holding off on responding to the business stuff just because this seems like the sort of double-conversation complete with other PC arrival that will make everything terribly confusing.

Note to self: Oormi is curious about the skulker and wants to ask about what/who Asp means, doubly curious now since she almost just got pickpocketed by something she'd refer to as a skulker.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~~Lumi~~~~​

The address was in the opposite direction that her spell led her, precluding the thief from casing her target before going to find Oormi. It would be hard to guess at a price for the object she'd been asked to steal on so little description, but she could at least ask at the shops, assuming she trusted any of them to fence stolen goods.

Oormi proved to be... In a shop, on one of Acheron's main streets. A rather well known one, in fact, the Asp's Den, a place she'd heard mentioned a few times. The security was supposedly extremely tight despite its apparent vulnerability, and the owner refused to fence stolen goods. Outside were a group of snake women, nagas, the four of them standing in a circle and seemingly conversing in low tones. They were all pale and lithe, obviously young, and none of them would both Lumi, allowing the kitsune to walk past them without incident if she so chose.

~~~~Oormi~~~~​

"Oh..... Oooooohhhh..... Right," Asp said awkwardly, the tip of her tail starting to shake slowly while a perfectly good poker face was wasted on the blind foxgirl. She cleared her throat and straightened, "well, I guess it's to be expected, them not, uhhhh, mentioning their trip here." The naga let an awkward pause follow that, her tail rattling, and it gave a particularly enthusiastic shake when Oormi asked what her parents had left the shopkeeper.

"They left me.... A great deal of responsibility, between the two of them. Thirty six responsibilities once all the eggs hatched," she said dryly, "luckily they're finally starting to make something of themselves.... Most of them anyway." She cast an annoyed glance out the door, but her frown turned back to a neutral expression as she turned her gaze back to the kitsune.

"So... You're one of hers then? How's she getting along with the faeries?" she asked, a barely noticeable undertone of bitterness in her voice. It was about then that, if she opted simply to walk in upon spotting the shop where her spell led her, that Lumi would walk in.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*aughs externally*
For a few moments Lumi slows down as she wonders what got her to try to find Oormi again in the first place before she shrugs and slips in, opting to take a quick look around and listen for a bit before joining Oormi.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thirty-six more half-sisters. Thirty-six. With a woman that was never mentioned or spoken about. Where, exactly, did that fit in with saving sex for those you love and respect and who can return both? What, exactly, was respectful about impregnating a woman, leaving her with thirty-six mouths to feed, and then pretending that she no longer existed. And for that matter, what about never mentioning to your daughter that you happened to have extensively toured the nearby demonic city? Or the years of teaching her about the value of waiting for the person you love to give yourself entirely to?

In the light of that, it was relatively easy to miss that Lumi had slipped into the shop. Indeed, the shop might as well have been empty except for Asp and herself as Oormi tried to figure out a response with some tact to offer the woman that her parents had apparently done nothing short of hit and quit. "Well. They're both... well. I don't know if it was true when they met you but they're honorary members of the sanctuary and very busy because of it. My mother spends most of her time hunting mutated wildlife in the nearby forests and training and my father is usually with her. They just went on a trip east. They didn't tell me much about it, which I'm beginning to believe was the standard, but they did say they might be gone for months. That's why I decided to sneak out on my pilgrimage and ended up here."

And in an almost complete turnaround from the polite conversation she attempted to make on the outside, on the inside she was frantic and bitter and angry all at the same time. What exactly did this mean? Was it a case of do as I say and not as I do? Had Oormi really been a fool, as her sister suggested, to buy into her mother's ideas about it? She could still remember her only full sister's mocking grin, from before she'd lost her sight, and how it had made her want to shove her sibling when those words rolled out of her mouth in response to Oormi's admittance that she'd never had a partner. What? Are you waiting to see if cobwebs can form in there? It's as natural as eating, drinking, and sleeping. With our glorious lineage you ought to be enjoying all four as much as you can! And besides, sex is the reason we're standing here today, imagine where we'd be if our ancestors forsook it! Or where our half-sisters would be....

In hindsight, perhaps she shouldn't have replied by implying that her sister's decadence was why she'd always been the chubby one until she learned how to shapeshift the fat into her chest but... well, sibling quarrels.

Oormi had never really tried to get away with the things her sister did, to be honest. Her kitsune sibling was able to, along with her sidhe and nymph half-siblings, easily get into whatever trouble they liked with whichever suitors they were interested in that particular hour. Perhaps she could've slipped out with her sister and found some faerie to be her first partner without her mother ever knowing. She had certainly been curious at times, it was impossible not to be when you lived around satyrs and gruffs, practically rugged maleness in elemental form, nymphs, their feminine opposites, and sidhe, with men who looked like Michael himself had chiseled them from marble and women that looked like sisters of Venus. But to be truthful, it had never rated very important to her. She wasn't sure she loved anything as much as swordsmanship, maybe not even other people outside of her near and dear family. So she had looked at sex as a dessert of sorts, it would be very enjoyable when she came to it, but she was in no rush to taste it when there was so much else of equal interest to experience and she could gorge herself on swordsmanship first.

Perhaps what bothered her most at Asp's revelation was wondering how much of that priority list was her and how much of that was motherly indoctrination. And had she, in a stroke of foolishness, given up the chance she'd had to see her first lover for nothing at all? Should she have seized that opportunity to savor the look in that other person's eyes as she pleased them and they returned the favor?

"They never really told me anything to be honest. About their adventures, that is," she would add a little bitterly after a lengthy pause. "My mother only ever wanted to tell me about my grandfather and grandmother and how happy they'd be about me and stories about her childhood. The satyrs would occasionally let slip about some hunting party she'd led years ago, but she always had an excuse not to talk about it. I wheedled a lot of information out of the faeries but never enough to put it all together. I'm sorry if this is rude but I must ask, do you.... Do you know why she was here in Acheron? And how long ago was she here?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Passing by the group clustered outside of the shop, Lumi would enter to find racks upon racks of odds and ends, all manner of things on display and apparently up for sale. Oormi was there, as well as a number of other people shopping among the racks and a massive serpent woman coiled up behind the counter. Someone passed by her a moment later, a thin looking man, but as they were about to leave two poles suddenly lit up on either side of him, and lightning arked between them. The man was caught, but despite being within arm's reach of him Lumi was completely unharmed. Left a twitching mess on the ground, the thin man soon had a trio of black spider-like creatures crawling over him, relieving him of something that he had apparently picked from one of the shelves. The serpent woman only spared him a briefly glance before looking back to Oormi, who had just given her report of her parents' wellbeing and current activities.

"Doesn't hurt to keep busy I guess," Asp replied, followed by a soft sigh. "I don't, I'm afraid," she replied when the young kitsune asked if the naga knew what her parents had been doing in the demon city, "they only came in here to sell some stuff, and ended up buying a few things out of my inventory. They just... Happened to show up when I was in heat. I guess I'm sort of grateful it was them, since someone else might have taken a lot more advantage... Luckily I figured out a way to make it so that problem wouldn't be an issue again. They were here a few years ago, but the clutch they left me is still growing up."