Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fire and Shadow (Dreana/DeMatt)

Shadowcats Status: HP = 15/46, P = 33, EP = 33
Alisas Status: HP = 30/42, P = 12/42, EP = 11/35

To-hit: 9 + 48 = 57 vs 33 == Hit. (Did my math wrong last time. Didn't affect the outcome though, so it's okay.)
Damage: 7 + 2 + 18 - 5 = 22 damage.

Shadowcats sudden backflip and kick takes the demon completely by surprise, and her blow lands heavily right under the mans jaw. He stumbles backward, staggered by the blow, allowing Shadowcat to get her feet back under her before he recovers and swings his blade at her again.

To-hit: 20 + 30 = 50 vs 36 == Hit.
Damage: 8 + 9 = 17 damage.
(Unfudged I swear, he really rolled max on both dice.)

Unfortunately, the agile woman is unable to dodge the demons swing, and it cuts a bloody line across her abdomen, just below her ribs.

Alisa, meanwhile, finds herself swiftly outpaced by gab and Geralt, the gap between her and the rest widening slowly and certanily not helped by her momentary pause. Neither man moves at full pace toward Shadowcat, however, either because they don't want to leave her too far behind or because they feel Shadowcat has things well in hand. With Gab, who glances behind every few moments to check up on her, Alisa is sure it is the former, while Geralt, who pulls ahead of the other two but doesn't go at a dead sprint either, it seems more likely the latter. The trio are still well out of range to attempt to assist, however, Alisa being sixty feet away from the fighting Su-Ku-Ta.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*narrowing her eyes at the demon she brings a hand down to the line across her stomache rubbing gently before bringing the bloodstained fingers to her lips and licking them some*

"took you long enough...hell this long for what started as 3 demons just to draw blood for the first time....and you call yourself any kind of warriors...pathetic."

*She darted forward ready to finish her opponent off feinting an attack from the left to instead suddenly spin low and right slashing once with her claws at the back of the demons leg on the right side as she spins around him bringing a backhanded blow aimed for the back of his left leg to bring him low to his knees before shifting up to wrap both hands about his head and with as much force as possible twist his head if not popping it off like a grape at least hopefully snapping his neck*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sixty feet out of range? I'd have trouble hitting a man-sized target at sixty feet... but then, I haven't touched my bow in months. :p)

Realizing the gap between her and the two men is widening, Gab's sidelong glances back notwithstanding, Alisa picks up her pace to catch up with them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadowcats Status: HP = 15/46, P = 33, EP = 33
Alisas Status: HP = 42, P = 42, EP = 11/35

To-hit: 14 + 48 = 62 vs 33 == Hit.
Damage: 7 + 2 + 18 - 5 = 22 damage.

The demon falls perfectly for Shadowcats feint, and he screams in pain as her claws tear into the back of his leg. He collapses onto hsi now ruined leg, allowing Shadowcat to grab his head in both hands and snap the demons neck. His dead body goes limp in her arms.

The trio reach Shadowcat a few moments later, Alisa tailing only slightly as Gab had slowed down to stay beside her. "Are you alright?" Geralt says.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"i'm tired..i'm dirty..the fucker cut me ...i wanna take a damn nap...can we go now to your little safe house please? i am so done with these idiot demons today.." She grumbled reaching down to dig at the corpse in front of her for anything of value so not in a good mood thanks to these demons

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hey... the cut, at least, I can help with..." Alisa steps forwards, and hesitantly places her hands on Shadowcat's shoulders. A soft chant later, and a warm, soothing sensation passes along her stomach, tracing the line of the cut, like a pair of arms hugging around her. The cut stops bleeding and scabs over where the feeling passes.

(Cast Lesser Restoration, as a Body spell. Seems appropriate.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadowcats Status: HP = 28/46, P = 33, EP = 33
Alisas Status: HP = 42, P = 42, EP = 9/35

Casting: Success.
Shadowcat regains 13 HP.

The demons didn't seem to have anything of value unless she wanted to strip them of their weapons and armor, which she could do without much trouble. They wore chainmail and wielded simple, cheap looking long swords, but they would be better than nothing. The clothes under their armor looked like they might fit either Alisa or Shadowcat, if they didn't mind being covered in a little blood. "Right. We ready to get moving then? I was hoping to avoid any more fights today." Geralt says, as Shadowcat looks over the dead demons.

Alisas spell causes the wound on Shadowcats belly to mostly close, leaving something that looked more like a papercut than a sword wound. It was barely visible now, and would probably heal without even leaving a scar.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Her spell finished, Alisa continues holding on to Shadowcat's shoulders, rubbing them now. Kitty is fuzzy... and warm.... and oh so flexible...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*Shadowcat shrugged free of Alisa's grip and would see to stripping the demon she crushed into the ground first only taking the clothing for herself after giving a thanks to Alisa for the healing. She didnt care as much about being naked but she would take an opportunity for clothes when presented choosing the least bloodied demons clothes before agreeing to move on* "fighting has its moments but today has been long lets go."

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Having just been about to slide her hands downwards, and start nuzzling the Su-Ku-Ta's neck with her nose, Alisa is disappointed when Shadowcat shrugs off her hands and goes to strip a corpse. Her words, however, recall Alisa to the present, and she moves over to another demon, picking up his gear and stashing it in her pack.

"Er, um, right, we should get this over with quickly and move on..."

(Grab the longsword, the chainmail, and the clothes. Stash 'em all - Alisa won't switch clothes until she's got a chance to clean them.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shadowcats Status: HP = 46, P = 33, EP = 33

(Lol. Add everything to your inventories and all that. There were three demons, all with longswords, aka double edged swords, and chainmail armor.)

Geralt helps Shadowcat strip the unconscious demon while Gab helps Alisa push all of the demons armor and weapons into her now straining pack. Alisa notices that Gabs skin seems to burn painfully whenever he touches the iron parts of the demons equipment, though he never complains about it. When they are finished, Shadowcat has a pair of black leather trousers that are slightly too big for her, as well as a simple gray sleeveless shirt. Geralt stands over the now naked and unconscious demon, and says; "What do you want to do with this one? We should just kill him, and leave him and his friends to rot." Gab nods in agreement automatically, not at all bothered at the prospect of killing a demon, even one that looks almost entirely human.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Staring down at the fallen demon, Alisa looks pensive and sour at the idea of murdering him while he's helpless. Then she speaks up. "You're right - we can't take him prisoner, and we can't just let him go. Here - I'll do it, unless you'd rather..." She fingers her longsword, mentally nerving herself up to chop his head off. At home, killing the livestock had been her father's job, much as he'd tried to get his daughter to adjust to the task.

Afterwards, Alisa lets out an "oof!" as Gab helps her don her backpack. Wobbling a bit, she waits for Geralt to resume leading the group to his safehouse.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*Shadowcat would let them kill the demon off though if Alissa showed too much nervousness or took to long to get the deed done she would step in to finish the dmeon off quickly so they could be on their way but only if Alisa didnt seem to have the nerve to do it.* "a lot of fools they were...reaped their just rewards for bothering me."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geralt nods, and pulls the barely dressed, unconscious demon to his feet. He awakens, and blinks his eyes blearily, before grunting in pain as Geralt grabs him by the hair, and pulls his head back. All he can get out before Alisa slashes his own sword against his throat is a startled; "What----" Which immediately turns into a pained gurgle. Geralt releases him, and he collapses to the ground, clutching at his slashed throat. Geralt immediately turns and starts walking away, not even bothering to watch the poor bastard die, and Gab tugs Alisa along as well as he follows along after the man once Alisas pack is secure.

After ten minutes of slowly proceeding down the street, Geralt leads the trio following him into a clearing in the buildings, where a small flat area covered in grass, along with a small grove of trees up ahead, sits. The entire place is buzzing with activity, as the pair of troll guards let them pass without challenge upon seeing Geralt and Gab. Dozens, perhaps even hundreds of Fey of all shapes and sizes go about the place they'd taken up as an encampment, some preparing weapons while others rest, treat the injured, and the shaking and sounds coming from one of the nearby tents leaves little doubt as to what was occurring inside. "A bit better than an abandoned house, huh?" Geralt says, as he turns to smile at the trio of them. Gab merely nods solemnly in response, having been oddly quiet ever since the encounter where they'd been teleported back into the town from the demons realm.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"with the way the town looks there is no clue that such a large encampment is anywhere near this place...amazing the demons arnt thicker in the surrounding area...ya know ambushing or simply watching...what gives?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

During the remaining walk, Alisa's silence matches Gab's, as she mulls over the execution.

Their arrival, and Geralt's proclamation, get a subdued "Better... yeah...", as she lifts her head up and looks around the encampment. Not seeing a well, she then goes on, "I guess we should get cleaned up first, before finding a place to camp..."

(First goal - get herself and her gear cleaned up. Once Alisa's feeling more human, then we'll see about getting laid. :p)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The Fey kill any demons that get too close, so none of them can report the location of this camp, and neither group has moved against the other in force yet. I'm not sure why the Fey haven't moved against the gate in force yet, but it probably won't be long." Geralt replies, looking at Shadowcat. Once he finishes speaking, Gab shrugs his shoulders, and says; "If the High Lords decide to wait to attack, it is not for us to question;" then he turns toward Alisa and continues; "I must confer with my kin, and in the process I'll try to find you a place to bathe. I will come and find you once I am done, alright?"

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"seems to me the longer the wait the more the demons have time to gather strength yes? i mean the longer the gate stays open cant they bring more demons here..anyways i guess its time for me to clean up and get a little rest care to point me the right way?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, that'll be fine..." Spotting an open area, just a patch of grass really, Alisa turns towards it, pointing with a finger. "We'll wait over there for you, Gab, okay?"

She then walks over and lets herself down, her bulging pack landing with a clatter of metal, fanning out her hands and feeling the grass whisper through her fingers.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Geralt shrugs and says; "That's what I thought, but I'm not exactly the boss of these guys. Anyway, now that we're here, you'd be better off asking Gab for help with that. You both might want to see about getting some cleaner clothes while you're here though. I'll try to scrounge up something to eat, in the meantime." And, with that, Geralt gives the rest of their strange group a nod and turns away, heading toward a group of men sitting around a table covered in golden armor.

Gab, meanwhile, replies; "Very well. I'll see about getting a bath prepared for you as well then, miss Shadowcat." Then, he gives Alisa a brief kiss, before turning and heading off toward a group of other gruffs, who were practicing combat while one with a massive hammer watched over them. Alisa and Shadowcat were left alone together, at the edge of the Fey camp. The nearby Faeries didn't spare either of them more than a glance, which varied from disdain, to lewdness, to bored curiosity in roughly equal measures.