OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tamonten (Hafnium)

HP = 72, PP = 49, EP = 55, Status = Fine

Jasmine continued to smile at Tamonten as she giggled, but neither she nor the emissary inquired as to what she found funny. As Jasmine's lips curled slightly while watching her giggle, she suspected that the woman knew what she had found so amusing, or at least suspected that it had something to do with her clothing. Both Jasmine and the plant smiled appreciatively as she emphasized her chest, regardless of how much bigger than Tamonten either of them were. Those gazes only grew more interested as Tamonten put on a show for them as she cleaned herself off, and a glance in their direction revealed a slight blush on Jasmine's face as well, barely perceptible given her green skin but present nonetheless. The plant girl's golden eyes shone slightly, and Tamonten could see her tendrils creeping a little bit closer, though they still didn't actually get close enough to touch her.

Jasmine giggled when Tamonten asked whether she ought to be worried, and replied; "No, nothing to worry about at all! They won't do you any harm, I'm sure. It'll be the best sleep of your life once you're done, particularly with two of them!"

Her grin dropped as Tamonten frowned, and the overall cheer of the gathering in the pool dropped rather steadily after that. She and the plant listened intently as Tamonten recounted what had happened when she had encountered the black oak, and when she finished, Jasmine sighed and said; "I was afraid that she had been consumed in full. At least the thing that took her from us is gone from the world." She frowned darkly as Tamonten seemed to be in despair, though she did not see it, and her tone became reproachful and harsh as she continued; "Why do you regret what you had no power to control, Tamonten? You were not present when the atrocities were committed. It was your fury that saw the tree destroyed before it could take more souls. It was your hatred of what it had done that allowed you to avenge its horrid acts before it could commit any more of them."

Her voice softened; "The deaths that are upon its hands are a tragedy, the greatest of all being the loss of Kasumi, but think of this. Had you been in control of yourself, had turned away from the tree and looked turned aside to save those you had gone to that battle with, what would have happened? You might have taken some from its clutches, for a time, but you would have never escaped that place alive. Had you done anything other than what you did, I fear that your own body, as well as that of all your young friend there would have joined the ones in the canopy, once your souls had been torn from them and consumed. Not only did you succeed where even an angel had failed, but you came back with more than you went in with. You have saved more than you could possibly know, Tamonten. Look at me!"

The sudden change in Jasmine's voice startled her, and once she did look back at the other woman, Tamonten found her face to be utterly serious, her eyes glowing a bright gold like those of a cat. "Do not regret a thing that you did. Not a thing. You did the best that you could, and better even than I thought possible. You have served justice, nature, yourself, and the fey courts all at once this day. And you gave up the chance for an easy path to do so. Beings such as the tree cannot deceive as you or I can. Its offer to remove your demon and allow you to go in peace was genuine, I feel, and your anger let you ignore that offer of your hearts desire. You speak of hatred. What could possibly be more deserving of hatred than that which corrupts the very earth around it, and takes the life of an angel? You speak of mindless violence. What time was there for thought, in that place? What would you have concluded after a moment of contemplation, and what that moment of lost time have cost you in the battle against the tree? You call yourself weak? You were witness to horrors that even I could not have imagined possible before your distraction allowed me to peer into that grove. I was watching the entire time, Tamonten, and I say that you have nothing to atone for."

She looked into Tamonten's eyes as she finished, and the glow from her own began to fade. She held that gaze for a moment, until her eyes were back to normal, and then she sighed and leaned back against the wall of the pool. The silence stretched for a moment before the plant woman looked to Tamonten and quietly said; "I have to say that I agree with her, human. You have rid our people of a voice that pushed us to do things against our nature. The lives that were claimed will be returned to the earth, and there will be a peace in the forest for the first time since the demons came, and our people were born. Because of you, Tamonten."

She turned to Jasmine, and her voice strengthened as she continued; "We owe your kind a debt, faerie. Those of your people that remain among us shall be returned to you as soon as they are able. And we will do as Tamonten as outlined. The dead will be buried or returned to you so that you may do the same. When they are cleared, what remains of the Father will be burned, to ensure that it never rises again. We will abide by whatever punishment that you require of us, so long as it does not mean our extinction, if only we may not repeat this conflict in the future. Our kind are too young to afford a conflict with their elders." Tamonten noticed, as the plant girl spoke, that her voice was only half her own. Her tone was off, almost absent, and she almost sounded mechanical as she delivered what was surely some sort of prepared message.

Jasmine blinked at her, and then turned back to Tamonten and said; "You see? All's well that ends well! Now come here! I was a little harsh on you, a moment ago, but after what you accomplished, you are hardly deserving of punishment." Jasmine held out her arms, as though Tamonten was supposed to float across the pool toward her, and she was smiling again. "If you really think that you need to be punished, then I suppose that I can accommodate you." Jasmine continued, and then winked to her, her blush returning.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pale swords-woman accepted Jasmine's reproach silently, keeping her eyes on the ground. It felt deserved, to her, but not for the reasons the fey was giving. Tamonten started to respond a few times but thought better of it before any words escaped her lips. I should have...I could have...I shouldn't have...I would have... The phrases all came to mind only to be dismissed as weak. What good is my skill and my training if I couldn't prevent something like that? What difference did all those years of practice make? The doubt lingered in her head, even as the priestess lectured, even demanded, that she didn't need to atone. The statement that Krig might have died if she had chosen any other path stirred Tamonten slightly, but her green eyes remained focused on the floor of the pool until Jasmine made her command. "Look at me!"

A startled Tamonten looked up to find that the green woman's eyes had become catlike again. The mortal girl stared, partially out of surprise, and partially because she had naturally reacted to the immortal woman's order. The possessed swords-woman did not dare look away as the priestess continued, though she did eventually regain her ability to blink before the supernatural woman concluded. I...I... Try as she might, the pale girl couldn't come up with a rebuttal that would allow her to continue to wallow in self-pity. Then the alraune began to speak and the human couldn't help but think; I'm being double-teamed here... The swords-woman was, however, surprised at the plant's offer to accept punishment. The plants seemed more honorable than she ever would have expected.

Idly, Tamonten wondered exactly how long Jasmine had watched her and the extent of the fey's ability to see in her mind. The swords-woman gulped as she wondered if the priestess had seen her little...incident after the battle with the plant hulks. It was quickly filed away for later consideration, along with many other things about Jasmine, as the talk of her not deserving punishment began.

After all that had been said, it didn't take more than a gesture for Tamonten to happily float over to Jasmine. Naked pale flesh pressed against the fey's nude green body as the swords-woman embraced the priestess in a hug. She pulled away and broke the embrace fairly quickly, a little embarrassed at how they had pressed together, but did not leave arm's length. Jasmine had offered a different sort of 'punishment' and the human girl could feel arousal stirring in her body again, making it much easier to dismiss any remaining concerns she had about the events in the clearing. When the curvy green woman winked at her, the possessed girl felt like her entire being had turned to jelly, she couldn't even begin to turn down that offer. "I, er, think I would feel better if I atoned, at least a little, milady," she started, sheepishly looking to the side to hide her renewed blushing. Tamonten had caught sight of the alraune when she turned her head, giving her an idea. The inexperienced girl could barely believe what she was about to suggest. "M-maybe I could take some of the punishment intended for her?" As the increasingly aroused woman spoke, she placed a hand on the plant person's knee, softly stroking up the leafy appendage with an obvious destination in mind. With a small effort, Tamonten was able to direct her pitch black tail to hook through her legs and slowly rub its way up Jasmine's inner thigh. "As a sign of peace, of course..." Mischief was in the pale girl's eyes and smile as her gaze returned to Jasmine. Cheeks flushed again, far more from arousal than shame or embarrassment by that point.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jasmine hugged Tamonten close as she floated across the pool, pulling the possessed girl into her lap and pressing her chest against Tamonten's. She kissed Tamonten on the forehead, and then on the cheek before letting her float off. Tamonten couldn't help but notice how hard the tips of Jasmine's breasts had been when they had pressed against her chest, and how hesitantly her arms had let go of her when Tamonten had pulled away. When she suggested that she would prefer to "atone" Jasmine smiled knowingly, and glanced briefly at the plant woman, who suddenly looked very surprised for a moment before smiling and nodding.

"You want to accept some of her punishment, hrm? Well, I suppose that can be arranged, Tamonten." Jasmine said, and the plant woman sighed and shifted forward as Tamonten's hand started slowly making its way up her leg, some of her tentacles gently wrapping around the pale girl's arm and guiding it along toward the plant woman's folds. "A sign of peace, you say? What do you think, emissary? Would Tamonten here be a suitable offering of peace for you? I believe that she did cut down a few of your kindred, so perhaps a little atonement is in order for her, hrm?" Jasmine said, grinning to the plant woman, who blushed in return, and just as Tamonten's hand was about to reach her flower and her tail started trailing up Jasmine's leg, replied; "I think that would be acceptable yes..... Hah.... She did... Hah! Slay some of my kind, and some of the plants that produce us... Hah... But I do not... Hah! Hold it against her."

Tamonten's hand had found its destination, and she found that the anatomy of the alraune wasn't much different from her own, at least on the outside, as one of her fingers slipped into the girls folds. The fibrous tentacles that had wrapped around Tamonten's arm squeezed slightly harder, and more began to wrap around both herself and Jasmine, though they weren't in any way forceful or invasive yet. Ironically, it was Jasmine who suddenly yanked upon Tamonten, pulling her once more into her lap so that the possessed girl was straddling her. Her tail finally made it to the apex of Jasmine's long, soft legs as she was pulled forcefully on top of the woman, and the fey sighed with pleasure as her petals were teased by Tamonten's extra appendage.

Jasmine's golden eyes looked into Tamonten's green ones, that familiar blush that she remembered from their previous encounter present on her face. "I think that that's fair, then! And, as I was the one to send her to do it, I will join her in her punishment." She said, and wrapped her arms around Tamonten, one going around her back and pulling her close so that their chests pressed together, while the other went lower to grasp Tamonten's rear, squeezing her soft flesh. Jasmine leaned her head forward and kissed Tamonten deeply on the lips, her eyes closing, as her supremely agile tongue danced inside Tamonten's mouth.

The kiss lasted for several moments, Jasmine not allowing Tamonten to pull away from her mouth until almost a minute later. In that time, Tamonten noticed more of the tentacles wrapping around both her and Jasmine, and that some of them were much thicker and stronger than the ones that were still holding her hand to the alraune's womanhood. When she did break the kiss, Jasmine immediately tiled her head to view the emissary, and said; "You may deliver your punishment whenever you feel ready... Inside both of us!"

The aroused plant woman didn't seem to need to be told twice, as she stood up in the water, allowing Tamonten to remove her hand first of course. She took up a position behind Tamonten and pressed against the girls back, leaving the pale, white haired mortal sandwiched in between Jasmine and the emissary of the alraune, both of whom were green. A moment after the plant had taken up its position, she was trailing kisses down Tamonten's neck and shoulder, and something rounded and firm began to press against her netherlips. A soft gasp from Jasmine suggest that something similar had just happened to the fey, and she looked up at Tamonten with pure, unbridled lust in her eyes as she tried to pull the possessed swordswoman into another kiss, one that they would share as they were both penetrated by the plant if Tamonten allowed it.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The swords-woman was too caught up in teasing to really register the conversation between the alraune and the fey. The pale girl's mischievous grin only widened at the emissary's response to her teasing. Her pale hand rubbed up the leafy appendage and to the second green woman's waiting nethers. It trailed against the outside of the diplomat's pussy with delicious slowness, even as Tamonten dimly recognized that she was being referred to as a peace offering. The idea of being an offering aroused her, for some reason that she didn't deem as important enough to consider right then, causing her cheeks to burn all the brighter, but it didn't distract her from her ministrations. The possessed girl's arm was wrapped in tendrils, not dangerously but almost as though the plant was automatically reacting to the stimulation. Tamonten's eyes even seemed to grin as she drove further, penetrating the alraune with a single finger, enjoying the reaction of her partner, even in the form of the squeezing tentacles. The possessed girl savored her position over the alraune much more than strictly necessary, her thighs would have been soaked even if she hadn't been in the pool.

Suddenly she was yanked back towards Jasmine, however, and with her mind so clouded by lust Tamonten took it as a sign that she should redouble her efforts with both of the beautiful women. The swords-woman didn't care how forcefully the she had been pulled into the fey's lap, the priestess obviously knew what was best for the trio, or at least the horny mortal girl thought so. The pitch-black tail had finally reached its target and rubbed against Jasmine's lower lips even as she continued to dutifully pump the plant with her finger. Without thinking about it she wiggled her own hips towards the curvy faerie, desperate for her own stimulation and release from her still-growing arousal. Jasmine seemed ready to stimulate her as the busty immortal pressed her naked flesh against the pale girl and groped at her small ass. Tamonten moaned appreciatively into her mouth as the green beauty kissed her, being no less bold than the fey with her own tongue. As more tentacles wrapped each woman individually, the swords-woman only cooed gratefully, finding that for some reason she enjoyed the binding. The press of the fey's soft skin against her own was enough to make the inexperienced girl melt into the kiss, not willing to break it until Jasmine did.

When the curvy green woman did pull away, however, Tamonten seemed almost confused. The lithe girl's fingers and tail kept at their tasks and her body continued to rub against Jasmine's, almost as if trying to entice her to continue or to go further. With the sudden lack of tongue in her mouth, the pale girl was a little more receptive when the fey spoke up again. Inside? The thought dimly sputtered into her mind. The horny girl wasn't entirely sure in her current state, but she was pretty sure that was a bad thing. The possessed swords-woman's hand withdrew from the plant as she tried to piece together why it felt like something to avoid in her lust-riddled head. The alraune took its position behind her, comfortably sandwiching her in between itself and the fey, a position that the girl would have enjoyed if there wasn't something nagging at her. "W-w-wait," she started her pitiful protest. Before the suddenly nervous woman could put anything further forth, she was cut short by a gasp as she felt something at her netherlips. The probing sensation alone was enough to make her feel like a minor orgasm had quaked through her body, as though the shorn weed pollen hadn't completely left her system. Any rational concern she was going to put forth was gone. Between the feeling of the two green women pressed against her front and back, the trailing kisses, and the idea that she was going to be fucked senseless with Jasmine, her body demanded release and damned be the consequences. The lithe woman leaned back as best she could, touched the alraune's face with her pale hand, and breathlessly whispered two words.

"Punish me."

After the aroused girl had issued her only remaining thoughts on the matter, she maneuvered to kiss the plant deeply, albeit only briefly. When she had finished with the emissary, the pale human returned her attention to Jasmine and locked lips with the eager priestess again, who apparently was just as horny as she was if looks were any determination. The human shared that kiss with the green-skinned fey even as the plant penetrated the two of them, causing the mortal girl to moan into Jasmine's mouth. The swords-woman's entire body seemed to clamp down on the fibrous thing, relishing the feeling of the plant beginning to fuck her. Maybe it was from her proximity with the faerie as the alraune pushed into the two lustful women, maybe it was the amount of stimulation her body was receiving, but whatever the reason, Tamonten could feel the beginnings of an incredible orgasm welling up within her. Bliss seemed to radiate from within her body, waiting for one errant touch, one extra push to send her over the edge. The swords-woman's thoughts were overtaken by primal lust and she acted on it. Tamonten became greedy in her shared kiss with Jasmine, her tongue exploring the fey's mouth. Her blackened hand, shaking even then, groped at the fey's rear, her pale hand moved to grab at one of the green woman's soft breasts. When that third kiss had broken, Tamonten moved to return an earlier favor to the priestess and sucked on her neck and shoulders, softly cooing into her body as the tentacle thrust in and out of her. It wasn't long until the inexperienced mortal looked to change things a little, however, and her pale hand trailed down Jasmine's front until it finally reached its new destination, the fey's sensitive jewel. The green-eyed woman's look of lust took on a mischievous tinge as she began to teasingly play with the nub, even as the priestess was used by another tentacle, not that her expression was necessarily visible as she continued to trail kisses up and down the fey's shoulders.

There was more to her mischief than trying to push the fey to orgasm before her, however unlikely a proposition that seemed with the feeling of imminent climax threatening to overwhelm the overheated mortal. The pitch-black tail that had been removed from the faerie's sex earlier even then made its way to its new destination, the alraune. It took more effort than Tamonten ever thought she could muster due to the waves of pleasure overtaking her, but eventually the spaded tip had found one of the emissary's leafy legs. It trailed up the leg slowly before finding the diplomat's pussy. The possessed swords-woman waited a few moments, in the hopes that the plant would forget her clumsy attempts to guide her tail. Then, without warning, it pushed into its target, leaving all three of the women in the pool penetrated.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Jasmine and the plant stiffened and paused as Tamonten spoke, but the momentary shift of tension melted back to a comforting haze of lust when the swordswoman turned toward the alraune and issued her demand. The plant woman leaned into the kiss, her mouth and tongue slightly rougher than those of the fey woman Tamonten's tongue had been exploring a moment ago. As they kissed, the tendril that had pressed against her nether lips slowly pushed itself inward, and a moan of pleasure rang out both from the plant woman whom she was kissing and the faerie lady underneath her.

When Tamonten broke the kiss and turned back to Jasmine, the look upon Jasmine's face was one of ecstasy, and she returned Tamonten's kiss almost savagely, her earlier dexterity replaced by a desperate passion that almost matched her own. The tentacle that was being pushed into Tamonten's flower contracted, and then surged forward into her once more, this time much more aggressively as it proceeded to brush against Tamonten's deepest depths. One more push and it was pressed in full against her cervix, and the rough surface of the plant tentacle felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. As her hands went to work on Jasmine, who responded with a moan and a slight pinch of Tamonten's rear, the appendage began to writhe inside of her, seemingly touching every sensitive part of her all at once and driving pleasure through her body the likes of which she had never experienced before.

Jasmine's head tilted to the side when Tamonten went for her neck, giving her easier access and moaning into Tamonten's ear as the plant's tentacles continued to writhe and twist inside of both of them and even more of them wrapped around both of them, pushing Tamonten down closer to Jasmine and forcing the fey's legs to spread wider. Jasmine tensed as Tamonten's pale hand found her clitoris, and she felt the woman begin to shudder underneath her as she rubbed her sensitive nub of flesh. Jasmine's moans reached a fevered pitch, and she began babbling incoherently into Tamonten's ear as the her hands gripped Tamonten's backside slightly harder than was comfortable. Her touch seemed to be just a little more than the priestess could handle, however, and a few seconds later Jasmine tensed beneath her and moaned aloud as she had her first orgasm.

The lewd noises of the alraune behind her grew louder as well, and some of the tentacles that had Tamonten half bound were now twitching and hovering around her and Jasmine as she continued to suckle on the fey woman's neck. As the tip of her tail found the plant girl's petals, she pushed herself down against it slightly as her moans adopted a slightly higher pitch, and when she pushed her agile appendage forward a few moments later, Tamonten's tail easily slid her lips past to dive into her soft folds.

The plant woman's reaction was instantaneous, as her writhing tentacles suddenly grew thicker and their motions more intense. The alraune's passionate moans became wild and desperate, and had Tamonten been more observant she might have noticed bulges traveling down the tentacles that were seemingly pointed toward her face. A moment later, Jasmine suddenly released her back and grabbed roughly Tamonten by her hair, and pulled the human into a deep, passionate kiss. Barely more than a second after that, Tamonten felt something warm and sticky splash against her face, and an incredibly alluring sweet smell came to her attention as both she and Jasmine were coated in whatever was shooting all over them. Tamonten felt the tendril that was writhing within her passage thicken even further as something traveled down it, and then splashed wetly directly against the passage into her womb. What felt like a gallon of warm, thick, sticky fluid filled her body and leaked out around the tentacle that was still stretching her inner walls.

Jasmine's moan into her mouth heightened, and she shuddered as she entered into another climax of her own, likely as a result of receiving the same "punishment" as Tamonten. The alraune had tightened around Tamonten's tail as she released her cum into the two of them, and her moans had suddenly ceased at the same time, as clear an indicator as any that the plant had cum as well.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the threesome progressed, Tamonten found that she could only really go along with it. The lithe swordswoman was quite enjoying going along with it though, so that was more than fine by her. She tittered on the edge of that impending tidal wave of a climax even as the alraune's tentacle seemed to fill her entirely, it was almost maddening. Jasmine's first orgasm rolled in and the mortal girl grinned lewdly into her shoulder as she sped up her ministrations, her pale hand rubbing against the faerie's clit with increasing pressure and speed as she tensed. Tamonten tried to aid the green beauty into finding some measure of the feeling that was building within the pale girl's own body, as impossible as that seemed. The human girl took the painful grabbing of her rear as a sign of success, the resulting pride of which only made the encounter more pleasurable. Yet, the lean woman was a little envious that her partner had found release before her. It almost didn't seem fair, teasing her to such heights and then coming first. Tamonten might have mock pouted and jokingly complained if she'd had the mind to do anything more than moan and be fucked at that moment in time.

The possessed swordswoman used her tail to great effect, she felt, as it penetrated the plant woman. Sure, it was 'punishment,' but Tamonten felt it only right that the emissary not be left out of the action. It was a reward for the dutiful efforts of her additional appendages, the horny girl decided. The pale woman even took some pleasure at being guided by the tentacles, pushed into the positions most convenient to the plant, the helplessness further aroused her, she realized. Somewhere, in a faraway corner of her mind that could still piece together semi-coherent thoughts through rampant lust, the human woman considered the possibility of turning things around on the plant one day and tying her up...but she had more important things to consider right then.

Like Jasmine suddenly yanking her into another kiss, an action that earned an excited and slightly pained moan from Tamonten's lips, having enjoyed the roughness of the pull. The feeling of orgasm was so close that the she couldn't even begin to keep up with the immortal woman's tongue, she wasn't entirely certain that she was able to see by that point, though she couldn't confirm since her eyes were shut for the kiss. Within that passionate kiss, it seemed that the alraune had found her first orgasm. As the plant's cum painted and filled her and the faerie had kissed her with unbridled passion, the fey reaching a second orgasm in the process, Tamonten felt herself go over the edge.

She tensed around the tentacle cock, uncontrollably contracting as if to milk the alraune of all of her seed. She pulled away from the kiss almost wildly as waves of intense pleasure emanated from her very core. The pale woman buried her head in the green fey's shoulder and wrapped her arms around the curvy woman so tightly that it might have seemed as if she was afraid that she might fall off the planet entirely. Spasms wracked her body and her hips tried to buck themselves against the fibrous tendril, trying to impale it as far into her depths as possible. It felt like the waves of euphoria and bliss lasted for hours, although it was probably closer to minutes, with her panting and moaning into Jasmine's shoulder the entire time. In the middle of it all, she lost muscle control, her body tensing under the assault of indescribable pleasure and her unable to rein her own muscles back into line. Near the end she might have wondered if she was going to pass out, except she couldn't think coherently.

Eventually, the pleasure came to an end. Thankfully, that happened before it broke the pale woman. Tamonten panted from the exertion her peaking had wrought. The swordswoman was still weakly holding onto the faerie, her muscles robbed of their strength by a feeling of incredible relaxation. Her pale face had become red from arousal and effort. When she finally opened her green eyes, she couldn't help but lustfully stare at the priestess. The insatiable human had felt so...alive as the plant had pumped both Jasmine and her full of its seed. When she recovered from the orgasm, the pale girl brought her hand up and collected some of the sticky sweetness on her face, tasting it. It sent a shiver through her spine, one that she wasn't entirely sure was related to the actual taste of the plant. It felt addictive, it felt right...it made her horny again. A need for more pleasure overcame the swordswoman and she found herself not really caring where it came from or how she got it. The pale girl turned back as best she could towards the plant as her pale hand reached for the smallest of the tentacles surrounding them that she could reach.

"I won't be able to sleep with this guilty conscience if my atonement ends here," Tamonten seductively whispered. The swordswoman was more than a little shocked at how forward she was about to be. "I have to confess that I'm a faeophile, I fantasize about them. I've stolen too. My crimes have caused me much grief and I wish to be free of them." The pale girl pulled the tentacle closer to her mouth and gave it a lick. Somewhere in her thoughts she was wondering what she was doing. But that feeling of pleasure, of intimate companionship, the tingle of whatever magic it was that seemed to touch her body during such encounters, it was all so intoxicating and addicting and she needed more. The mortal woman worked her mouth down the sides to avoid overexciting the alraune too early and getting a tentacle down her throat. "I think the punishment needs to be harsher on a criminal like me." Her hand moved to guide the tentacle to her rear, making no moves against the one that had remained in her flower. She shivered a little as she pressed it against her virgin behind.

Tamonten made the assumption that the plant wouldn't need any further instruction, similarly she made the assumption that the alraune and the fey were just as ready for another round as she was, she had a wrong to right with Jasmine that required her immediate attention. The pale mortal aggressively grabbed the faerie by the shoulders and pulled her into another kiss, tongue pushing into the mouth of the priestess with a complete abandonment of inhibition. She wouldn't miss out on sharing another kiss during that penetration.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 72, PP = 49, EP = 55, Status = Pregnant

The alraune's seed was thick, and stuck to her fingers in globs as Tamonten touched it. It was blue in color, and when she placed some of it into her mouth, it had a heavy, sweet taste, almost like pure sugar. Her two partners were still recovering from their own orgasms when she reached for one of the tentacles that had coated her face, and the plants appendage offered no resistance as she delivered her seductive whisper and guided it toward her mouth. More of the plant's cum coated the tip, and out of the corner of her eye Tamonten could see Jasmine's stunned expression as she licked some of the cum off of the tentacle. It twitched in her hand, and Jasmine, her voice filled with lust, whispered; "You're unbelievable... And I thought I was bad!"

The appendage she held twitched, and its owner moaned as Tamonten dragged her tongue across the rough surface of her tendril. When she guided it slowly back to her rear, both of her partners giggled slightly, and the emissary seductively whispered; "If you insist, I can offer you more." Without hesitation, the tendril pushed into Tamonten's virgin rear, and a soft cry from Jasmine suggested that the plant had continued her motions into the fey as well. Pleasure, different from what she had felt before but still amazing all the same, accompanied the double penetration, and the plant's motions continued as if they had never stopped. The cum that had filled the possessed girl's womb before mostly remained locked inside of her, but some blue leaked from her body as her pussy was pumped roughly once more.

Jasmine leaned forward and joined the kiss, her tongue savagely joining with Tamonten's as the two of them kissed. They fey woman moaned eagerly once more, and Tamonten suddenly felt the other woman's hand moving up her body before settling on her chest. Pain and pleasure joined and pierced through her body as Jasmine roughly pinched the tips of her breasts, joining her already overwhelmed mind amidst all of the other sensations that the incredible sex was bringing to her. The sheer power of all of the sensations pounding through her body, mind and soul threatened to simply drive the human into unconsciousness, but Tamonten did not yet black out.

There was room for more within her, and the alruane seemed determined to fill both her and Jasmine to the brim. The tendril writhing inside of her anus swiftly increased in size, almost doubling in width as it stretched out her lower hole. The two tentacles writhing against her insides, so close together that they were almost touching and accompanied by Jasmine's continued ministrations upon her breasts and mouth, was beyond anything she could have imagined feeling before now, despite her previous encounter with Jasmine.

When she entered her second orgasm, she felt more of the plant's seed spill into her, this time into both of her holes. Her stomach bloated slightly as her womb stretched to hold all of what was being pumped into her, and her bowels were filled with more of the thick, sticky goo that the plant woman produced. Another coating for her and Jasmine as the fey woman moaned along with her was the last thing that Tamonten heard as the mind-bending pleasure finally drove her from consciousness.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took Tamonten some time to get used to the feeling of a tentacle in her ass. Strange at first, a little bit painful, but ultimately pleasurable. Her pale hand grasped at the tentacle and slowly guided the thing for a while after the initial push, trying to insure that she was accommodated to the experience before allowing the alraune to freely use her virgin hole. Eventually, though, it became just another part of the activity in the pool. Guiding it while Jasmine all but assaulted her tongue and pinched at her nipples was too difficult anyway, so she put her arms to better work, wrapping around the fey and groping at her soft green rear.

The pale-skinned swordswoman never broke the kiss that time, meaning that she spent most of the remainder of the experience moaning into the priestess's mouth as well. The lithe woman's lower body felt like it was on fire with pleasure. Every time she thought she had become used to the sensation, the tendrils expanded slightly, stretching her a little further and changing the sensations. With the curvy Jasmine working at her breasts and mouth and the continued efforts of the alraune, it wasn't long before she had her second orgasm. Tamonten's convulsions renewed, she buried her head against the fey's other shoulder, and her right hand dived to her own sensitive jewel to add to the sensations, leaving only her blackened arm gripping much too tightly at her partner's butt. The feelings were so intense that she thought she would pass out. She was right. Consciousness and sight faded as she rode out the blissful sensations, until eventually she went limp against Jasmine, blacking out.

Tamonten stood alone in the clearing, the handle of her greatsword in one hand, the blade rested in her blackened hand. The swordswoman wasn't entirely sure where she was or what she was doing. Had she been inspecting her blade? A quick glance at herself proved that she was in her fey clothing and everything about her was normal, or normal for her. Long, milky-white hair, arms of mismatched colors, seal and regulator both working, and her normal skin-tone, ghostly pale. She noticed the grass as she investigated herself, the blades were all blackened and dead, what few there were of them. The pale-skinned woman looked up to get a feel for the rest of her surroundings. That's when she saw them.

Hundreds of angels suspended in the air by at least twice as many green vines wriggling through their bodies, all of the women were dead. Their lungs and organs showed and hung freely where their skin had rotted away. All that remained of their wings were bones and the occasional stubborn white feather, clinging to the skeletal remains. As she noticed them, it seemed they noticed her. Hundreds of decaying faces turned towards Tamonten and, to her horror, they opened their mouths, worms and maggots falling free from some of them. No words came out though, only laughter. Mocking laughter. The possessed woman backed up, trying to retreat from the scene. A few steps later, she hit something hard and covered in slimy puss that soaked right through her shirt. It felt like millions of maggots were crawling on her, trapped between her shirt and back.

The swordswoman spun quickly, only to find the black oak looking at her. Or, well, she almost wished it had actually looking at her. The black oak was obviously alive, its tendrils waved through the air menacingly, and she could feel its malevolent attention but none of its eyes remained. The numerous orbs that it had tracked her with before were shredded and destroyed, black ichor leaking down the cancerous tumors that remained. The cadavers of the various angels moved closer, the sheer amount of them blocking off all light and leaving Tamonten in total darkness. They moved closer, embracing and grabbing at the terrified woman. Decaying skin pressed against her, the insects that had been feasting on their remains fell from them and onto her, and the smell was enough to make her want to vomit. All hope had been lost.

"But learning swordsmanship starts even before you learn the grip," Tamonten's father informed her with a smile. "Why is it that you want to be a swordsman, little star?" The small girl looked dumbfounded at the question. She looked into his eyes, as if searching for the correct answer there. When it was clear that he wasn't going to help, she stared at the ground. When the silence seemed so pregnant that it was likely to burst, she finally spoke up, looking up at him to beam. "To be like you! And...to be the best in the world!"

Her gave a soft smile at her response. Tamonten's heart soared with pride, at that time she couldn't tell how rueful her father's smile was.

With a burst of strength, she pushed the cluster of defiled angels away, sending several of the rotted corpses falling onto the corrupted grass. Tamonten stared at the black oak, eyes burning with vengeful fury and determination. The swordswoman's steel raised directly into the air, as if pointing towards the heavens themselves. Without a word, she swung downward, all her might behind the blow.

Tamonten was falling again, a familiar sensation in some ways, yet it felt like a forgotten memory in others. It seemed like an impossibly long drop, sailing through the void with no end in sight, which made the sudden end feel that much more abrupt. Yet, it was an unexpectedly soft landing. The possessed swordswoman had crashed onto a cushy surface with her limbs splayed out in all directions. She laid there for a few minutes, enjoying the momentary comfort it offered her sore body. Nothing which felt that good could last forever by her guess, though, Tamonten just knew she had to get up eventually, especially since she had no idea where she was. The white-haired woman sat up slowly, reluctant to leave the comfortable material. Turning around to investigate, she discovered that it was a bed. Indeed, with further investigation in the form of a single glance, she discovered that she was in a normal bedroom, though not one she recognized.

The pale-skinned girl brought her feet to the floor and stood up, deciding that she was slightly more interested in figuring out where she was than she was achy, but only slightly. Strangely, her sheathed greatsword was propped by the only door she could find in the room. She'd have to get to the bottom of that later, Tamonten decided, strapping the weapon to her back once more. After reuniting with her weapon, the swordswoman pushed open the door and left the room, not really interested in snooping around in a stranger's bedroom until she was sure the house was empty. Stairs seemed to begin right outside the door, which seemed off to the girl, as there was a hallway with no visible rooms right across from the one she had just exited with no way to reach it.

Deciding that she wasn't going to try climbing to examine the bizarre architecture, yet, anyway, Tamonten chose to take the stairway down. Upon arriving at the bottom of the open staircase into another room, she noticed that there were no doors or windows to the outside, just walls. The room was entirely nondescript, simply dull gray interior. There was one passageway to another room though. A sense of caution suddenly overwhelmed the pale swordswoman as she approached it. Rather than simply striding through the door as originally intended, she crept through it.

Despite her wariness, she found nothing particularly worrying as she slowly stepped into the new room. It had a wooden wall lined with counters, with some even in the middle of the room, a table with two empty seats in the corner to her left. A few windows were of perfect placement to display items on the counters to any passerby and there was even a simple door with a bell attached to the handle. Tamonten guessed it was a shop.

The swordswoman scanned the shop once more. Right past a group of counters that no longer bore merchandise, then left back to the table and the cloaked figure in a chair. That gave her a start. Tamonten jumped back in surprise, readying to defend herself, but the hooded figure never moved. "Who are you?" She demanded. "I thought you would remember whose home this was, Tamonten." The man in the cloak responded. He reached up to pull back his hood, causing the swordswoman to eye him warily and drop into a defensive stance. The pale-skinned woman's expression and motions became ones of shock and awe as he revealed his face, however. Short black hair, pale skin, charming smile, blue eyes, and a handsome face. She remembered him a little too well, a furious blush rising to her cheeks.

"Oh, you do remember?" The pale girl swallowed hard and seemed to be stuck between trying to look away sheepishly and keeping a wary eye on the man. "But how? That was years ago, nearly on the other side of the Empire. How could I be back here?" His first response was a sigh, complete with the dazzling smile that she remembered well. "You do not catch on very quickly, Tamonten." The possessed woman frowned, looking at the ground. "I thought you were just toying with me, that it was all a game." The familiar man leaned an elbow on the table, resting his cheek on his hand. "Not to interrupt your confession, dear child, but I am not Jonah."

Realization and rage trembled through the possessed girl's body. It was the demon, playing tricks with her again. Bringing back one of the painful memories of her past to taunt her. She stood in silence, hands shaking with fury. Then, without a word, she charged. Tamonten wrenched her sword free from its sheath and swung horizontally at the trickster, aiming to take its head off. The swordswoman never came close to connecting. The demon had simply ducked under her blade. In a fluid motion it left its seat and grabbed the enraged woman, pushing her onto the table with ease. Its off-hand easily disarmed her, slapping the greatsword out of her grip as though she were a fresh student of the weapon. The demon brought the handsome face to within inches of hers. "You never learn. I come to you time after time to offer peace, yet you always take that ill-advised swing."

"What are you talking about, demon? I don't remember any other time!" Tamonten spat in response. "Willful ignorance, Tamonten. You choose not to remember because it is easier than knowing you have the choice." The false Jonah pulled its face away before continuing. The pale-skinned woman struggled savagely, trying to kick, punch, bite, and scratch her fraudulent opponent, but it was to no avail, the demon was simply too strong. "Why should I believe you? You're capable of nothing but malicious trickery! Even now you taunt me with your shape!" The demon sighed as though it had been tasked with educating a child. "My appearances are limited in these wonderful meetings of ours. I can take creative liberties with your memories but not many. I do not have enough time to explain this in full."

The demon held a patient tone throughout the conversation, if somewhat arrogant, but it did little to calm down the furious swordswoman. "Listen, child, I am not here to taunt you, nor will I try to offer you a partnership again, I am here to reward you." The possessed woman's struggles eased a little at that, her angered expression gained a hint of curiosity. The demon smirked ever so slightly. "Reward? For what, demon scum?" Tamonten was still angry but the demon was making headway, and it knew it. "Simple, child, you saved me from the black oak." Surprise flitted across the pale girl's features. "Saved...you? I thought the black oak was demonic in nature..." The words were uttered with the same tone that one might use after being told that they had burned down a puppy orphanage in their sleep. Still, the violent woman was off-guard enough that the demon began to play its hand.

"No, child. The black oak would have consumed me fully. I would have been added to its collection and its power. Did you not see my kin in its canopy?" The swordswoman slowly shook her head. "Do you remember nothing that I taught you?" Tamonten shook her head meekly again. The demon sighed again, letting the swordswoman up. She was confused and surprised enough to not immediately go for her steel. "There is no wonder why you have taken up with those flea-infested goats. But that is not the point, I have a simple reward for you." Tamonten regained some skepticism as the topic returned to its compensation. "I know of your feelings towards the violet-haired one, Tamonten." Irritation flitted across the possessed woman's face. "I have a means for you to consummate such a relationship."

Suddenly, the swordswoman was listening intently, even if she was trying to maintain her general distaste for the situation. "You see, I have a power that will allow you to truly connect with your lovers, be they the faeries or otherwise." The demon raised its hand, tendrils of darkness shot towards the swordswoman's groin before she could react. Tamonten felt something growing from her crotch, rapidly stiffening. In her panic, she tugged the waist of her pants out and away from her body to investigate. The pale-skinned woman was shocked at what she saw. A cock. She had grown a cock. When Tamonten looked at the demon again to protest the new development, however, it was no longer borrowing the shape of that particular memory. Instead, a mostly unrecognizable woman stood in front of her. The demon was naked, with an hourglass figure with perky breasts that would have normally made the possessed girl envious. A body that looked more at home in an art museum than on a living being, the kind that artists and sculptors would fight to the death over as a model for a masterpiece. Her face was a class above that to the human girl, framed perfectly with long, wavy black hair.

The demon took a few steps towards Tamonten, who was too confused to do anything about it. Her walk was a swaying, seductive gait. A hand moved to the swordswoman's groin, brushing against it through the outside of her pants. "Whether you accept it now or not, you just have to want it enough and you can have this power on the outside. It will not even compromise the seal." The demon whispered to her with a sultry tone that promised experiences beyond her wildest dreams. "You should try it with the other human first, she might like it as much as you will."
Tamonten was in a clearing, filled with vibrant green grass. It was lush beneath her bare feet. Her greatsword was no longer in hand, instead sheathed at her back. The swordswoman's clothes were clean, free of puss. She glanced around, realizing that it was the place of her battle against the black oak. Where the tree had once stood, there was a simple stone pillar, just barely taller than the pale-skinned woman. It was engraved with simple feather patterns. A look around revealed that the trees had become green again, that life had returned to the formerly desecrated clearing.

Suddenly, Krig came running up to her. The rest happened in a blur but the two wrapped their arms around each other. Tamonten moved to lock lips with the violet-haired girl, who responded in kind. In what could only prove it was a dream, the fox-girl raised her lower leg, not unlike in a cheesy book the possessed girl had read during her youth.

"The hero rescued the princess," the swordswoman muttered in her sleep, grinning broadly.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Tamonten muttered in her sleep, she felt soft arms around her, and her eyes momentarily fluttered open and she found Jasmine holding her in her arms. The fey looked down at Tamonten, and with a wide smile, she said; "It looks like you were filled even more than I was. Maybe it'll help your figure fill out a little..... Though I do love your lithe little body, Tamonten. Sleep now, you will awaken when your time comes." And with that, Tamonten simply blacked out again, the dreams of the demon and the words of Jasmine already forgotten.

There was one more dream for Tamonten that night. Only one, and this one was from a new source. A source that was somehow familiar but at the same time, unknown.

She stood alone, naked, her body neither completely pale nor completely black. She was as she would have been if her body had never been infected by the demon, and with a little more figure as well. Not anything to compare to Jasmine, but her curves were at least a little bit more rounded than they had been when last she was awake.

Tamonten stood within a massive clearing, filled with bright light. The clearing formed a line, and along each side there were trees in a pattern that obscured Tamonten's sight of anything beyond them. Rather than leaves, every one of the trees was covered in pinkish white flowers, and their fallen petals coated the ground upon which Tamonten stood. As if in a trance, her completely human form began to walk forward, down the path laid out before her. Her surroundings were beautiful, but a small part of Tamonten's mind recognized how coldly geometric the arrangement of the trees was, each set in an exact place as though it were nothing more than some game piece.

After a while, the unnaturally serene surroundings began to disturb Tamonten, and she broke into a swifter walk, and then a job, and finally a run. The trees, silent and still, passed her by at a breakneck pace, until she came to a stop in front of a single tree, slightly larger and wilder than the rest. Rather than whitish pink, its flowers were a dark red, the color of freshly spilled blood. The tree shared the same uniform beauty as the rest of her surroundings, just as eery as the rest.

The human girl's gaze was drawn up, into the branches covered in red flowers, and Tamonten saw two things that stood out. For a moment, they were vague, and fuzzy, but they gradually came into sharp relief as Tamonten concentrated upon them. Hanging within the branches of the tree, just as Kasumi had been hanging in the branches of the black oak, were two bodies. One was a woman of light green skin with highly curled, viridian hair, like fresh ivy, that fell past her shoulders. Her figure had once been voluptuous, but in death she was emaciated and sagging, a hideous visage born of beauty. It was Jasmine, that hung in that tree. The second was a more human figure, pale of skin but not milky white as Tamonten was when awake, and with a slightly more modestly proportioned body than the woman who hung next to her. Foxlike ears and a matching tail that were covered in bright red fur, as well as violet hair that tapered down to a similar color, distinguished the hanging figure from a normal human. Krig.

They hung, lifelessly, with maggots crawling through their flesh and their decayed innards visible for Tamonten to see. Vines writhed through their rotting flesh, and the smell of death reached Tamonten's ears as the light flowing in from up above began to intensify.....

Tamonten awoke with a start, a sudden shifting within her abdomen accompanying a rush of fluids that indicated that something was going on. The sudden awakening only gave Tamonten a few moments to take in her surroundings, as well as her own state of being. She was back in the glade where she had met Jasmine, and Krig was lying next to her, and the naked mutated girl was curled up into a ball on her side. Tamonten's stomach was bloated as though she were pregnant, which she realized was the case a moment later as she felt something moving around within her belly. A jolt of sharp pain shot up her spine, and then a constant unwavering pleasure as something slithered its way down out of her body. The first of her seedlings came out of Tamonten with a wet popping sound, and immediately began tugging itself along the ground with two tiny tentacles. It was perfectly round and about the size of an apple, and its only visible limbs were the two tentacles that it was using to drag itself along the ground.

She only had a moment to recover, however, before another began sliding from her womb, and this time, as it ground itself against her g-spot, Tamonten was driven orgasm by the pleasure of the thing sliding its way out of her body. Again and again, more of them pulled themselves out of her body, and eventually, Tamonten passed out once more.

~~~~~~~~~​

Tamonten was rudely awakened once more, however, this time the circumstances were a little more pleasant. Well, a lot more pleasant. Firstly, she felt.... Different, somehow. Krig was still lying next to her, a few feet away, curled up and still fast asleep. The most drastic difference from the norm, of course, was the fact that Tamonten had a cock jutting out from her body, exactly like the one the demon had given her in her dream.

She could tell that it worked too, because it was rock hard courtesy of the two sirens whom Tamonten had rescued, who were both completely naked and were now fondling and nuzzling against her cock affectionately. Noticing that she was awake, one of them quietly but jubilantly said; "Good morning! We thought that it was about time for us to give you the reward we promised you! And your body agreed with us!" She kissed the tip of the member in her hands, and the other siren dragged her tongue across the side of it, their combined efforts making Tamonten shiver with unfamiliar but altogether pleasant sensations. They both looked set to continue as well, unless Tamonten got them to stop somehow, but with how wonderful their teasing attentions were, she wasn't sure if she wanted to.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

XP Spending Stuff
At the top as to not throw it in right after smut. >.>

New Status Stuff
HP = 76, PP = 51, EP = 57, Status = Fine

...As always, the Fine is subject to change!

Had & spent 20 XP.
8 for Unarmed Fighter.
8 for Skilled
4 for 4 Body.

Also, gained Pheromones after...communing with nature.

Tamonten found that she preferred her first wake-up call in the fey grove far more than her second. Waking up to not only find out that she was pregnant but to also learn that she was in labor was a bit shocking to the inexperienced woman. It was enough of a jolt to make her forget about the sinister dream. Alright, try to remember, did you ever read anything about this? Unfortunately for the youthful swordswoman, her progeny weren't going to wait for her to recall a long-forgotten lesson or book that she had picked up in her childhood. Doubly unfortunately, the pregnant woman noticed the fox-eared girl beside her. Oh gods, why did they leave me next to Krig? What if she wakes up!? Bequietbequietbequietbequiet.

Then that first sharp pain struck, causing her to groan loudly. Tamonten silenced herself by biting her blackened hand. As something of a natural instinct, she spread her legs in order to facilitate the birthing. Okay, pain is normal. I'm pretty sure pain is normal. It's just a natural part of this. I just need to weather it and it'll be fine. I killed a world-eating tree, this won't be a problem. But the pain didn't persist. If only agony had persisted, it would have felt much less perverse than what did come next. Instead of pain there was pleasure. Mind-numbing pleasure that forced the white-haired girl to keep her teeth around her manacled appendage lest she were to wake up Krig with her moans. Oh gods, I really don't want to get off on this. The swordswoman was relieved when the first of her offspring came into the world with a wet pop. Perhaps a combination of some motherly love and happiness that it was over, or that she thought it was over. Tamonten immediately recognized the apple-sized sphere from when her group had saved the sidhe. The one crawling free of her actually looked almost...cute.

The swordswoman didn't have much time to consider that, though, as a second of her children began its journey, signaling that the process was far from over. The alraune spawn was almost clear when it happened, she came. Tamonten wasn't sure if she could ever feel that much pleasure and shame at the same time again. Worse, she coated the ground in her juices as she squirted from the second seedling's stimulation. The pale-skinned woman's teeth drew blood from her blackened hand as she bit down to stifle her moans. I can't believe I did that. I just want this to end... It did end, of course, but only after twenty-one more seedlings had entered the world. By the time the process was over it wasn't hard for the inexperienced woman to black out again, a twitching mess with bite-marks and blood up and down her left arm and a mixed puddle of the results of her labor on the ground between her legs.

≈≈≈≈≈​

Tamonten's third wake-up call was more similar to the one that Jasmine had provided. The first similarity was that she had grown something, a cock in this case. Secondly, she was being molested by faeries. Wait, what the hell!? Despite her attempt to sit up and reprimand them, the only vocal noise she made was a soft moan as the two affectionately nuzzled her newest appendage and the only movement she made was her body naturally tensing at the stimulation. The feeling was incredible but it was nothing compared to the arousal stirred from seeing the two naked fey lavishing attention her newly acquired manhood. Tamonten could only swallow hard and nod as one of the sirens issued her good morning. The swordswoman didn't want them to stop, to the extent that she could even admit to herself that she wanted more. An unfamiliar pressure was building up inside the pale-skinned mortal and she instinctively wanted release from it.

But something was nagging at her, even beyond the knowledge that Krig was sleeping right beside her. The possessed woman had to say something, even if she didn't want to. "B-but," she gasped and closed her eyes as one of the women touched a sensitive spot. "I-I would have saved you without a reward. This isn't r-really necessary." As bad as her cards-playing face was normally, it was even worse than usual on that morning. The swordswoman's attempt to dissuade the two sirens from their course of action was made less genuine by the reaction of her demon-granted rod. Her hips were pushing themselves up off of the ground. She was subconsciously thrusting upwards, greedy for more of the feys' attention. The head of the pale-skinned woman's member was oozing precum and the entire length twitched in the air. "Besides, what if Krig wakes up?" The pale girl asked worriedly, even as her body basked in the ministrations of the sirens.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? We don't have to reward you, you say?" The siren who had been dragging her tongue across the side of Tamonten's member playfully replied. "What do you think, sister? Should we rescind our offer of reward?" Seemingly in response to her sister's words, the one who had been kissing the head of her cock stopped, and lowered her head to the base. In one swift motion, she ran her tongue back up along the underside of Tamonten's member, lapping up the precum that had gathered at the tip along the way, and sending shivers down Tamonten's spine in the process. She didn't seem content to stop there, however, as her lips once more kissed the sensitive head, and then opened, taking it into her mouth and then descending all the way down to the hilt in another single swift motion. Throughout the entire process, the faerie had looked directly into Tamonten's eyes without blinking a single time. Even with her lips against the pale swordswoman's mound and a cock several inches down her throat, the faerie's golden eyes were staring into her, and a playful smile was her only expression.

"I think you have your answer, Tamonten. And don't you worry about the adorable little kitten!" She continued, having watched her sister's descent onto Tamonten's member with a pleased smile before turning back to eye the possessed girl's face. "The way you're bucking your hips, I don't think you mind too much that we feel like rewarding you anyway." She said, and as her sister raised her head until only the tip of her member was still within her mouth, the second siren lowered her head down to Tamonten's mound. A thin, agile tongue flicked against Tamonten's womanhood, the more familiar pleasure blending with that coming from the other faerie's lips wrapped around her cock.

The one on her cock began bobbing her head, only able to take in about half of her length in order to not interfere with her companion, who was lapping eagerly at Tamonten's flower. The two siren's were relentless in their pleasing of the possessed human, their motions practiced and precise, such that they kept her locked in ecstasy for what felt like years, but at the same time, she began to feel something else. Something was being drawn away from her by the two fey women, a strange lightheaded feeling accompanied by the distinct sensation that some part of her that she had never truly been conscious of being taken from her. It was a different sort of pleasure, but it was added to all of the different sensations bombarding her nicely.

They didn't stop, even for a moment, in their work upon Tamonten's body, except for once, a few moments after they had begun. Smiling the two shared a kiss for her to see, before they switched places, the one that had been sucking on her member now going down to lash her tongue against Tamonten's petals, while the one that had been lapping at her juices started bobbing her head onto the swordswoman's rod. They kept up their efforts diligently, both of them looking up into her eyes eagerly, until the human girl finally felt the pleasure that had been building within her reach a crescendo. Even when she came, the two didn't stop, as they drank in every drop of the cum that she was releasing, not allowing even a drop of it to spill out.

While she laid on the soft ground, panting as she recovered from her orgasm, the two of them slowly pulled away, one of them still holding Tamonten's member around the base. The two fey sisters shared a kiss, their eyes closed as they reveled in the taste of Tamonten's intermingled juices. Holding that kiss for a long while, she had at least a moment to recover before both of them turned away from one another, their mouths half open to reveal a copious amount of her seed within each, before swallowing and grinning up at her mischievously. "You can go first, sister. Just make sure that you leave a little for me!" One said, and the other giggled before replying; "Don't worry, I'm sure she's got plenty of stamina left!"

The one who had spoken rose to a kneeling position and climbed on top of Tamonten, ignoring any protests she might have attempted to make, before pulling her into a kiss as she lifted her leg and straddled herself over her. Tamonten could taste the remains of her own mixed release within the faerie's mouth. At the same time, she felt a hand grasp her member, and a moment later, the fey woman shifted her hips and then slide her pussy down onto Tamonten, taking her in fully in a single motion...

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After the sirens had offered their oral, both vocal and non, response to her, the lithe swordswoman didn't raise any further objections. Instead, the possessed girl's brain was too wracked with sheer pleasure to process much beyond the blissful touches at work on her crotch. The sensation of having her demonic member in the naked woman's mouth was so different and so very good. In truth, the manacled girl wasn't sure how it compared to the feel of a tongue brushing against her womanhood, partially because until the previous day that had been foreign to her as well, but the newness of the experience made it all the more pleasurable. Tamonten wasn't sure how much longer she would last under the faerie's ministrations. To some indignity, all the mortal could offer was a shake of her head and an aroused blush to confirm that no, she didn't mind their reward at all.

The other siren seemed to have heard Tamonten's earlier thoughts, as the fey began to lap at her womanly sex. When comparing the sensations she would come to find that...she didn't really care which one was better. Both were amazing and she was almost willing to pray to some god or goddess of hedonism and debauchery just to ensure that the apparent sisters wouldn't stop their wonderful treatment. And continue they did, without even a single prayer to a debased deity, much to the pale swordswoman's appreciation. Though the lithe human did moan; "Oh gods, please don't stop," directed in equal parts to the faeries and any depraved daemons that might be watching, just in case. It felt like an eternity in which those skilled tongues and mouths ran along her sensitive places. During it all, Tamonten felt something intangible being drained from her. It wasn't painful or, indeed, even uncomfortable, but it made her feel hungry...both for actual food and for something else that she couldn't quite place. The sealed girl simply wasn't connected enough with her own spirit to understand what was at work and, frankly, didn't care as long as the attention to her sexes continued.

As the feelings of pleasure heightened, Tamonten became less and less aware of the violet-haired woman sleeping beside her. The lean swordswoman didn't become much louder, low gasps and moans being the only noises coming from her lips. She did become more involved in the situation than she would have ever wanted Krig to see, however. When the two sirens changed their tasks, she whined softly in that brief intermission without stimulation. When they continued, both her pale and manacled hand moved for her own small breasts, pinching her nipples and groping at her own flesh, although her shaking hand was much less successful at emulating the feeling that Jasmine had inspired in her the night before. Tamonten continued to play with her own chest, basking in the feys' wonderful attentions until she felt herself go over the edge. "C-cumming!" The swordswoman gasped lowly with an obvious sense of urgency. Her further moans were stifled as she bit down on her bottom lip. Tamonten grasped at the flowerbed as her muscles tensed in orgasm. The combined sensations were beyond anything she might have expected. Her twitching cock delivered rope after rope of her demonically granted seed, the swordswoman's womanhood convulsed, and every time the possessed girl thought the climax was at an end, the sisters' continued ministrations milked a little bit more out of her. It felt like she spent hours cumming her brains out within the warm, wet confines of the siren's mouth. Tamonten was sure that there was something besides the unnatural amount of seed leaving her body though, she could feel something else draining in copious amounts. The intensity of the orgasm combined with that missing chunk of her energy left her light-headed, but so satisfied.

Tamonten laid panting in the aftermath of the intense experience, subconsciously looking towards the side opposite of Krig to avoid her feelings of guilt. It took her some time to recover from the dizzying orgasm. Her demonic member became a little softer as that time passed. The matter of recovering wasn't helped much by her wondering of what was supposed to come after two enthusiastic sirens gave a person oral. Was she supposed to thank them or...? Those thoughts were instantly dismissed when the pale mortal regained her senses enough to look down at the faeries again. Tamonten blushed furiously as she watched the two share her seed. Suddenly, her cock was hard and ready for a second tour of action. If the possessed human did have any protest against the siren climbing over to mount her length, her mouth certainly wasn't going to let her say it. Neither did the faerie, as she leaned in over the mortal for a kiss. The pale-skinned swordswoman returned the favor, a little surprised by the taste of herself on the siren's mouth but certainly not put off by it. Distracted by her partner's tongue, the feeling of a hand on her member and suddenly finding herself bottomed out in the fey was almost too much for the surprised Tamonten to handle.

The manacled woman tensed and moaned loudly into the kiss as her rod made an assisted rapid penetration of the siren. Her hands instinctively went for the other woman's hips. It was all she could do to avoid immediately cumming inside her partner. There was no way she was going to outlast the fae riding her. It filled Tamonten with a strange feeling of defeat to know that she was about to go over the edge for a second time without helping her partner find some pleasure. More overpowering than that for the pale woman, however, was the desire to finish again and breed the faerie. It was an overwhelming feeling, one that the white-haired mortal had never known before. One that was too strong for her to resist with her second orgasm so close. It even caused her to forget about the other human sleeping nearby. Suddenly, the pale girl was very aware of what it meant to be thinking with her dick. A new, all-consuming goal in mind, the swordswoman began to buck her hips wildly as the siren moved. The possessed girl eagerly tried to help bounce the fey up and down her length using her grip on the faerie's waist. Tamonten was so lost in the sensations that she would continue right up until she had cum inside the siren, unless either of the apparent sisters had other machinations for her.

Faerie Breeder: The Thread. :3

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The siren's hips began to bounce with almost superhuman precision within seconds of taking Tamonten's cock into her pussy, and her entire body began to shake like her blackened arm as the faerie woman's soft folds wrapped around her length. She only held the kiss for a few seconds before she pulled back, her gyrations momentarily stopping as she got her feet under her. The lewd smile upon her partner's face was practically glowing as she once more began to buck up and down on Tamonten's cock, and she set a breakneck pace that the inexperienced mortal girl could barely keep up with. Her death-grip on the woman's hips and her motions seemed to bring a degree of satisfaction upon the faerie woman, however, and she moaned and cooed lewdly, making no attempt to keep herself quiet as she rode Tamonten's member.

As she had expected, Tamonten couldn't hope to weather such an assault upon her body for very long. The pleasure within her built and built as the siren's inner walls squeezed around her rod, until finally she felt herself go beyond the precipice once more. The incredible pleasure of cumming surged through her body once again as she spilled her seed up into the siren's flower, and despite the fact that she hadn't driven her partner to her own release, the faerie's moan became even louder as she dropped herself down so that Tamonten's member was buried to the hilt inside of her. Tamonten felt as if every drop of cum that she released into the faerie was drawn forcefully out of her cock, and her semen along with a great deal of her spiritual energies were simply sucked straight out of her as she came.

"Amazing~! You still had so much cum left, and you didn't even warn me that you were cumming! I ought to just keep going as punishment!" The siren whom Tamonten had just had sex with said as she was recovering from her climax. "Don't be so greedy, sister! It's my turn!" The other whined, pouting, and the first giggled, but moved herself off of Tamonten's member, which hadn't even had time to begin to shrink yet. There wasn't even a drop of her cum to be found, though the juices from the girl that had been riding her a moment ago still covered her cock. Not even ten seconds later, the other fey woman had crouched over Tamonten in the same manner as her sister, only in reverse, her voluptuous backside presented toward Tamonten as her conjured manhood was lined up at the woman's nether lips.

"I'm not as gentle as my sister was, but I promise to leave you enough energy left to stand on. Don't feel bad about cumming before I do, if you couldn't outlast her, you'll never outlast me!" She said, and then immediately lowered herself down onto Tamonten's member as the first had, her inner walls just as relentlessly tight and yet velvety soft as her sister's had been. She swiftly learned the truth of the siren's words, however. The very moment that her cock had been swallowed up in the woman's folds, she began pounding herself wildly onto the possessed girl's cock, her hips and legs moving far too fast for Tamonten to hope to keep up with as she moaned in pleasure.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'm going to die here...

And that was about the only thing she had time to think before the second siren was riding her. The swordswoman felt so drained, she was woozy. Her demonic member was still painfully sensitive. It was a bit hard to concern herself too much with her self-perceived inadequacies when her still-sensitive length was being humped by an overly enthusiastic faerie. At that point, Tamonten worried more about being found after the act than during. She was beginning to feel as if the women were going to fuck the sense right out of her and gods help her, she wanted it. The fey were so pretty, so graceful, they had already begun to inhabit certain lustful daydreams. Combined with the pleasure, the essences that seemed to touch her very core, the chance to satisfy her faeophile nature, and the feeling of something intangible being drained, it all fueled her growing addiction. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad letting the two ride her until she was little more than an exhausted puddle of a mortal. If Krig or Jasmine found her? Well, maybe she'd just ask for seconds.

As part of her subconscious choice to not only enjoy her reward but to have fun with it, Tamonten reached forward and grabbed two handfuls of siren ass. The possessed swordswoman couldn't really do much to increase the faerie's pace, as she could barely keep up in the first place, but she did greedily begin to aid the siren in sliding up and down on the shaft, slamming her hips into the fey's rear in the process and making far more noise than she'd ever intended to. The pale-skinned human began to coo with pleasure, continuing to forget about the violet-haired girl next to her. By that point, any remaining sense in her brain had given up, sulked for a bit, and gone to bed. The rest of her mind was lost in the soft inner walls of the siren, looking to breed the remaining sister. Or it was, until a light bulb turned on in Tamonten's lust-filled head. It bothered her even as she enjoyed the fey's riding skills. The white-haired woman couldn't believe she hadn't noticed it at the time.

The siren hadn't just commented on her inadequacies. Nay, the siren had challenged her! Tamonten's lips curled into a wolfish grin directed at her partner's back as the sordid act continued. The manacled girl would still breed her faerie rider, that went without saying. But damned if she was going to be the only one among the three to orgasm that morning! Just who the hell did the siren think she was!? The swordswoman avoided asking that question out loud, she had been embarrassed enough already. As if on command, the pale mortal felt the small remainder of intangible energy left in her body stirring, mostly around her demonic cock. Given that the manacled woman still wasn't entirely sure how she had ended up with a phallus in the first place, her next move was entirely on instinct. The woman tried to will her demonically granted cock into growing in both length and girth inside the siren, until the faerie was as filled as the mortal could manage.

The strange task of trying to grow her cock while it was buried in the fae's womanhood completed, or attempted at least, Tamonten's hands maneuvered to the siren's hips and, with a sudden roughness, pulled the faerie until she was leaning back, but only slightly. In an act almost as sudden as the pull, the swordswoman began to buck her hips against the siren and continued, using her unnatural strength and her hold on her partner's waist. to thrust the siren up and down her cock, almost like her rider was a fey sex toy. The lustful human continued her task with such force, roughness, and greed that it might have seemed like she was trying to launch the faerie right off her shaft if not for her vice-like grip. "It's my reward, right? I should get to have some fun!" The overeager swordswoman explained to the sisters, even as she tried to increase the pace and power of the act.

It wouldn't be long until she climaxed again, her urge to fill the faerie's womb far too strong to ignore, but Tamonten was going to try her hardest to make a liar out of the faerie. The swordswoman was also going to try her hardest to fuck the faerie senseless, but that was a tertiary goal.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The siren yelped in surprise when Tamonten's member suddenly increased in size within her, stretching her mercilessly tight inner walls, her motions slowing slightly to accommodate the increase in size. That gave the possessed human just the opportunity that she needed to grasp the faerie woman's hips, and pull her until she was leaned backwards, once more bringing a surprised yelp out of the woman on top of her. She quickly began to moan as Tamonten started to buck up into her, however, and through her lewd noises she managed to gasp out; "You... Ha! You're... Right... Ha! About... That!"

She had her work cut out for her if she wanted to prove the faerie woman wrong, however, as Tamonten could already feel her next orgasm building from her by now overly sensitive cock. Her rough motions were certainly eliciting an eager response from her partner, at least, and as she bucked back up into the woman, she felt something strange. It was as if she was regaining whatever force had been taken from her, but only because she was draining it from the siren whom she was pounding roughly into.

The faerie that had first ridden her to completion was smiling and fingering herself as she watched, lying on her back with her legs spread on the edge of the clearing. She was also giggling at Tamonten's undeniable exuberance, though the laughter didn't seem to be intended to mock her in any way. She didn't seem to have any desire to participate further, instead remaining off to the side as she watched, and toyed with her cum filled pussy.

The pace and force that Tamonten was using ensured that the act wouldn't take long before it was completed, one way or the other, but there seemed to be a good chance that her desire to prove the faerie wrong might be fulfilled. Her partner least seemed to be at least as excited as Tamonten herself was by the sudden turn of events, as she began bouncing and gyrating atop the possessed swordswoman in time with her thrusts. Neither made any attempt to remain quiet, at this point, and the sound of their hips smacking together alone was audible throughout the small, creek-side glade. Their combined moans were another matter entirely, and had she had any sense left, Tamonten would have blushed at the sounds she was making, and probably blushed even harder at how the echoed throughout the forest.

Finally, her time with the sirens came to its crescendo, both Tamonten and the second of the sisters trying to outlast the other as each bucked wildly against the other. It ended in a draw, or perhaps a win for Tamonten, depending on her outlook, as both came at the same time. The faerie's soft folds squeezed around her demonic cock as it began spewing Tamonten's seed up into her womb, filling her up and spewing out around her member. Another moment later, and the siren was lying on top of Tamonten, panting in exhaustion following her climax. Another moment, and she pulled herself up off of Tamonten, and took a kneeling position next to her. All in all, Tamonten felt utterly exhausted, but somehow still maddeningly horny despite her multiple orgasms. The two sirens smiled knowingly at her, both being on more or less the same side and as such within the same field of vision, but didn't say anything.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The moments following Tamonten's renewed eagerness had passed in a blur of friction and unbearable lust. It didn't take long for the horny woman to forget about her goal of making the faerie cum and to instead focus entirely on her own desires. Feeling the siren climax atop her was, at that point, only a nice secondary benefit of hilting in the fey woman and cumming most of the remainder of her energy and sense away. Everything felt distant as the pale girl's partner laid atop her, as if the exhausted human was on the edges of blacking out. Intense hunger pangs of several different types began to overwhelm the swordswoman. Her physical and sexual appetites weren't sated in the least, and every bit of energy leeched from her left a desire to take some in return. She had tasted the faerie's energy, it was brief but the feeling was tantalizing and left her wanting more. It had been impossible to keep up with the rate that her own soul was being siphoned, though, left vulnerable by her seal and regulator as it was. In truth, the spiritually-blind swordswoman had little understanding of what was going on beyond the feelings that accompanied the trading of energy, but that was enough for her.

As the faerie dismounted the panting human, Tamonten's arms fell away from her partner's waist and dropped limply to her own sides. Between the exertion, a potential protein deficiency caused by what the sirens had taken from her physically, and the copious amount of energy she had lost, the woman barely felt in the condition to move. Yet, her cock remained painfully hard. She glanced at the magical phallus with weary bemusement. The attempt to grow the thing had left it looking ridiculous on her lithe frame. A few more inches and, had she had the cleavage for it, the swordswoman might have been able to sandwich the thing between her own breasts and maybe even lick the tip. That idle thought did little to alleviate the burning in her loins. Fantasies continued to plague the overly aroused woman's thoughts. Ideas of having the sirens mount her again, one on her crotch and one on her face. Daydreams involving Jasmine, the knights, the sorceresses, gruffs, and satyrs flickered through her head in rapid succession. Her train of thought continued to speed through her hedonistic ideas until it ended at Krig...

Tamonten swallowed hard, avoiding looking at the violet-haired woman beside her. The possessed swordswoman couldn't figure out why her fantasizing about Krig felt...different. The pale mortal could see herself fucking every single fey in the forest in an orgiastic display of debauchery, but the other human... It was just lust, that was what the white-haired girl told herself. Only lust, I just need to alleviate this and I'll be fine. But the manacled girl doubted the sincerity of her own thoughts. In the last few days she had cum more times than she could count on one hand, her lust only seemed to become progressively worse with each orgasm. Something still bothered her about being such a willing consort for any fey that seemed interested. From a glance, the faeries seemed too honorable to take out-and-out advantage of her less-than-secret growing fetish for them. But how long had she known the fey?

In some small part of her mind, it was even more worrying when that pang of uncertainty did little to dissuade the swordswoman from sheepishly turning her head towards the sirens and asking, slightly embarrassedly; "How about a round four? I have a mouth, too." Tamonten was a little too eager to try taking both the faerie women at once. She wasn't sure if it was possible to literally cum her brains out, but she was willing to try for the moment.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two sisters glanced at one another in astonishment and bemusement at Tamonten's request for another go, and then laughed lightly. One said; "No, as delicious as you are, we've had our fill for today. We said we wouldn't exhaust you after all!" A moment after she had finished, the other, who had been leaning over Tamonten as the first spoke, said; "Besides, you've got someone else to contend with besides us this morning." Both then pointed to the opposite side of her, and a glance in that direction revealed.... Krig.

The violet haired fox girl was curled into a ball, her knees held up against her chest and wrapped in her arms. Her eyes were wide as she stared at Tamonten, and her face was flushed beet red. The girl met Tamonten's eyes after a few moments, and the spike of desire that shot through her caused her member to twitch, and her exhausted limbs to regain a tiny bit of their energy. "Tamonten...." She hoarsely whispered, her legs unclenching slightly and parting, allowing Tamonten just a peek of her glistening pink flower. "She was watching the entire time. Actually, we were worried that she was going to jump your bones before we even got to!"

After another moment, the other sister stood back up, Tamonten's seed leaking from her pussy and onto the ground next to the possessed swordswoman. "Well? Go on! Don't keep her waiting forever!" She said, causing the other to giggle and rise to her feet as well. "We'll leave you to it! Just, make sure you shrink that thing down a little..... I don't think the poor little thing is as pliant as we are!"

(Gain 2 mutations. You already knew that, just saying it here to make it official.)

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Kringlicsly..." the swordswoman whispered in response, fumbling with the difficult name. The surprised woman wasn't sure why she had called Krig by her full name but in the moment it had felt right, even necessary. She stared at the other human, her green eyes were widened with surprise and a volatile mix of emotions as she met the fox-eared girl's gaze. The sirens' words went all but unnoticed. Sounds dimly resonated in her ears but didn't fully reach her mind as Tamonten continued to watch the violet-haired woman, as there really wasn't anyone else in the world at the moment as far as she was concerned. Eventually, though, she had to blink. When she did, it felt like a floodgate opened in her mind, releasing uncertain questions and thoughts by the dozens. There was something more than doubt that plagued the former wanderer though. She couldn't quite place it but it felt like need. Tamonten needed Krig in more ways than one. It was a need so great that, as soon as the sirens had begun to walk away, the possessed girl was moving. She brought herself to her hands and knees first and started to crawl towards the violet-haired woman.

Despite the short distance, it felt like there was a mile between her and the curled up fox-girl. It was a feeling that wasn't helped by the fluttering in her stomach, the doubts in her head, or the strange feeling in her heart. The potent mixture was unlike anything she had felt in recent years. Did Krig really care for her like that? Was she willing to ignore the corruption that the demon had visibly marked the swordswoman with? The other girl had her own odd appendages, of course, but nothing as dangerous as the demon. What if she was misunderstanding the fox-girl's intentions and Krig wasn't interested in her that way? What if it was all just a huge mistake? What if... The questions continued even as she reached the curled up fox-girl. Looking down into her eyes from such a close distance only heightened Tamonten's sense of longing. The swordswoman's pale hand moved to guide the fox-girl until she was laying on her back, uncurled from that small ball. "Krig... I... You really..." she stumbled through her words uncertainly. "You mean a lot to me..." Oh gods, this is all coming out wrong and I don't know what I'm saying and I rue the day I met those sirens and, and... After several moments of her clumsy attempts to explain her feelings, another small voice rang out from inside her head. Shut up and kiss her, you idiot. That thought snapped her out of it. She would give up all her defenses, all of her fears, all of her doubts, and all of her worries just to spend that morning, that moment, with Kringlicsly, and Tamonten would love every minute of it. No matter what came after, no matter what uncertainty plagued her, it was a trade that favored the manacled woman.

Without any further words, she leaned over and wrapped her arms around Krig, gently pulling the fox-girl up to meet her lips. In contrast to how gingerly she held the woman, Tamonten was aggressive in the kiss. Passion flowed through her body as she twirled around the fox-girl's tongue with her own. Her hands, black and white appendages alike, eagerly explored the woman's back, leaving no inch untouched. The possessed swordswoman's eyes were tightly closed as they locked lips. She wanted to remember everything about the encounter. Every touch, every sensation, every smell, and every inch of her partner's body, everything. The pale-skinned girl held the kiss for several minutes before reluctantly pulling away. Immediately after she removed her mouth, the swordswoman gently lowered Krig to allow her to lay on her back. Once her partner had been laid on the ground, the lithe girl repositioned and swung a leg over the violet-haired woman to straddle her.

The realization that her distended member was laying on Krig's stomach made Tamonten blush fiercely. Her shaky blackened arm moved down to stroke the cock. As the manacled appendage worked at the still painfully-hard shaft, it began to shrink according to her will. While she was shrinking the ridiculous looking rod down to a size more suitable for her lean frame, her pale hand had moved up to her own breasts. It cupped and squeezed at one of the small mounds, pinching at the nipple occasionally, as her demonic manhood shrunk. Tamonten teased the horny fox-girl for those brief moments by denying her any stimulation, but she meant something more by it. It was the first time that Krig had seen her naked. She wanted Kringlicsly to know that she didn't need to ogle the lithe girl while she was with the faeries, because the manacled swordswoman was her lover now. After several moments, the phallus had shrunk down to an average size. With the burning in her loins too much to ignore, Tamonten's teasing show was quickly dropped in favor of further indulging in her desire.

The manacled girl brought a pale finger to Krig's lips, pressing against them as if to shush her, and leaned forward until her own mouth was inches from the fox-girl's ear. "You're very special to me and I want to make this very special for you. Lie back and let me make you feel good, okay?" It was a rhetorical question but she hoped for a nod and would giggle if she got one. Her mouth moved to suck on Krig's earlobe while her pale hand caressed the other side of the more magically-inclined woman's face. She moved from earlobe to the woman's jawline, steadily progressing and eventually trailing kisses down the side of her neck. Before long, Tamonten was leaving pecks on Krig's shoulders as her hand deftly slid ahead to one of the girl's shapely breasts, gently massaging at the woman's chest. The swordswoman's mouth wasn't far behind, trailing in from the shoulder and finding the other nipple. The pale girl suckled at the nub, dancing her tongue across and around it. She looked up with grinning eyes as she toyed with the other girl's soft orbs, spending extra time on them so that Kringlicsly wouldn't have to do much guesswork to figure out what that tongue would feel like...elsewhere.

Tamonten intended to make that guesswork completely unnecessary for too much longer anyway, as she abandoned the saliva-wet nipple to begin trailing down the girl's stomach. The lustful swordswoman moved with a deliberate slowness. Her lips brushed at the fox-girl's skin and remained so close to the other woman's body that even her breath touched at Krig's naked form. The girl's hands, even the shaking blackened one, to lesser success, smoothed down the violet-haired woman's sides, all the way to her waist. Tamonten's mouth lagged behind the two appendages, her pace intended to create that same burning anticipation that Jasmine had instilled in the swordswoman on her first morning with the fey. Despite completely obliterating any chance of being virginal that she might have had over the former few days, the mixture of emotions welling up inside her made Tamonten almost feel like it was her first time. She was almost giddy with excitement as she finally cleared Krig's waistline. Of course, the swordswoman had one last tease in her, shooting past the other woman's glistening womanhood and down her leg. Almost as if she had simply missed her target and was coming back in for another pass, she kissed her way up the fox-girl's inner thigh, giggling softly into the violet-haired girl's leg as she did so.

But, before long, she had found herself in front of Krig's wet sex. The swordswoman repositioned herself, having slid down the other woman's body during her teasing into a position that wouldn't be very comfortable for what she intended to do. The lithe girl laid on her stomach between the fox-girl's legs, snaking her arms underneath and around them, keeping them apart so she could bring her face directly next to the spirit wielder's lower lips. Tamonten gave another look at Krig, offering with a mischievous grin; "Relax and enjoy yourself. I hope you wouldn't hold anything back from me." Without any further ado, she started. The pale-skinned girl had learned a few tricks from her time with Jasmine. Her ministrations started slowly at first, unfocused. The lustful woman's tongue ran across Krig's sex, lapping at the moisture present. Occasionally, she would take a brief break to kiss at her partner's outer folds. The possessed woman's eager touch never halted entirely, though, the lust in her own loins burning too hot to tease the other girl any further.

It was that same desire that drove her to push harder after as the minutes ticked by. She began to focus on the fox-girl's nub, taking broad strokes at it with her mouth. Tamonten sucked on the other girl's clit from time to time, as she had with Jasmine. Her eyes constantly darted up, trying to see and read Krig's face. She passionately continued her ministrations, driven on by every reaction that her partner gave. Every moan, every bit of squirming, and every word, all drove the woman to pick up her lapping at the stiff button. Her fingers never joined in the action, content as she was pleasure Krig with only her mouth. Instead, after a time, they let go of the fox-girl's legs and languidly stretched up her body, grabbing at her hips. As the violet-haired woman came closer and closer to the edge, Tamonten continued her pleasure assault. Eventually she came to a point where she couldn't move any harder or faster with her tongue. The aroused warrior would continue right up until the other girl had reached her orgasm and beyond, her ministrations never ceasing until Krig had ridden out the throes of her peak.

It was only then that Tamonten would remove herself from between the curvier girl's legs, bringing herself back to her hands in knees to crawl over the fox-girl. She brought herself face to face with her partner, the swordswoman's arms on either side of Krig and her lower body still in-between the violet-haired girl's spread legs. Another pang of arousal struck as she felt her member brushing against Kringlicsly's naked body. She wanted to say something, she wanted to ask if Krig was sure she wanted this, but she couldn't... The lithe woman could only stare into Krig's eyes with a nearly painful yearning for the fox-girl.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Krig's fox-like ears twitched as Tamonten uttered her name, but she otherwise remained still as Tamonten slowly crawled toward her. The siren's had departed, leaving the two of them alone, at least as far as Tamonten could tell, but it hardly mattered to her at the time, as she had eyes only for the magic-touched girl that was lying on the ground in front of her. At her touch, Krig tensed slightly, but allowed herself to be laid out on her back, her hands slowly moving from around her shoulders to gently brush against Tamonten's arms, pale and pitch black alike. If there was any sign that Krig didn't feel uncomfortable about Tamonten's particular oddity, then the fox girl's brushing of her hands against the swordswoman's corrupted limb was surely it. Krig's eyes remained wide, her pupils heavily dilated, but what she might be thinking was a mystery, as her face was devoid of any recognizable emotion.

Krig did not resist when Tamonten wrapped her arms around her and her up to meet her lips. Though she didn't resist, however, Krig's return on that kiss could hardly be called artful. Her tongue swirled clumsily against Tamonten's, unable to match her in skill or speed, but Tamonten sensed that that wasn't for lack of trying. As lacking in technique as the fox girl might be, she had responded with as much passion as Tamonten herself put into the embrace, that much was plain enough. Krig murmured lightly into Tamonten's mouth, her own hands gingerly exploring the possessed girl's form while Tamonten's own hands were brushing against the soft skin of Krig's back. Every part of the girl seemed to be soft, her skin smooth and perfectly unscarred, her curves flowing naturally. She couldn't tell, but Krig's eyes remained shut throughout the kiss just as Tamonten's did.

When that kiss broke, Krig whined quietly, wordlessly, the desire in her eyes undiminished, but she allowed herself to be laid back down. She wasn't quite limp, but Krig was most certainly submissive, allowing Tamonten to straddle herself, and then merely watching as Tamonten teased herself. She whined wordlessly, but made no move to intervene, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides throughout the lithe swordswoman's lewd display. Tensing once more as Tamonten's finger pressed against her lips, Krig shifted slightly at Tamonten's whispered words. A low, desperate moan escaped Krig's lips, despite her obvious attempt to silence it, but a moment later she silently nodded, and remained relaxed beneath her.

Soft gasps escaped the violet haired maidens lips as Tamonten slowly worked her way down the girls body, but every touch caused something else. Something that Tamonten had experienced before, not too long ago. It came only in tiny amounts, for now, but as she teased Krig's body, she felt some sort of connection forming between the two of them. Though inexperienced in such matters, she could feel whatever intangible force that the Siren's had taken from her slowly returning to her. Every teasing touch against Krig's body increased her strength in a manner that was literally addicting. The trickle of energy became a steady flow when Tamonten's mouth lowered onto the tip of one of Krig's breasts, and the fox girl's soft gasps became genuine moans as the sensitive tip of her breast was toyed with.

Despite her previous meekness, Krig's head tilted up, watching Tamonten's progress after she had released the soft, pink peak and began her journey down her partner's body once more. The flow of energy slowed once more as the trail of kisses made its way down, until Tamonten passed the girl's flower by and continued down her leg. The fox girl emitted another low whine, but her sound turned into a mewl of pleasure when Tamonten started kissing her way back up, Krig's legs parting wider all on their own, and exposing her pink, dripping sex for Tamonten's inspection. When she looked up and spoke, Tamonten doubted that her words had even registered to Krig, as she was staring down at Tamonten with blank eyes, filled with need. Her ears were perked up, pointed like little radar dishes directly at Tamonten as they stuck out of the top of of her hair.

When she began her attentions upon Krig's flower, Tamonten didn't doubt that her lessons from Jasmine had been well spent, as her first touch, even though it was only a taste, caused Krig to throw back her head and moan with pleasure. Each and every brush of her tongue drew out a similar reaction, and Krig began to slowly roll her hips into Tamonten's mouth, her gentle motions encouraging more from the possessed swordswoman. The feeling of having her strength restored returned in triplicate as Tamonten gave Krig pleasure, and redoubled again when her tongue finally began to brush against the girl's sensitive nub, the increase in the flow of the fox girl's soul into Tamonten accompanying another primal cry of pleasure.

Krig was perfectly submissive throughout all of this, her largest contributions her moans of passion and the gentle gyrations of her hips, which had ceased when her jewel came under attack. Despite how she gradually built herself, Tamonten came nowhere near the limit of her speed before Krig suddenly went silent. The violet-haired fox girl arched her back, throwing her head back as she shuddered. Her tail twitching and writhed against the ground was the only violent motion that the girl gave as she climaxed, but Tamonten had no doubt that her lover had reached her peak. Her juices had flowed freely, for one, but far more intense was the literal flood of power that Tamonten took in from Krig as she released. She felt filled with energy, the experience unlike anything Tamonten felt to the task of describing as every but of her strength was renewed. And she could feel more, waiting within Krig for her to take.

The girl was basking in the afterglow of her orgasm when Tamonten crawled on top of her. At first, Krig's eyes were closed, but she opened them slightly, a pleased smile still on her face, as she felt Tamonten hovering over her. Her hands, which had been clenched at her sides, moved to gently brush against Tamonten's body and face, her half-opened looking up at the possessed girl with such adoration that Tamonten wondered if she might have lost her mind. When she felt Tamonten's cock brushing against her body, she glanced down for a moment before returning her gaze to Tamonten's eyes, meeting them as she finally spoke; "Tamonten.... You are..... I want you.... To be..... My first.... And only." She spoke quietly, her voice just barely above a whisper, but she delivered the words with the purest of convictions. The fox girl's legs were spread wide, her flower glistening with arousal and waiting for Tamonten to do with as she pleased.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To the possessed girl, it felt like the words hit her as hard as the black oak had only a day prior. Her first and only? She wondered in bewilderment. Despite the ever-present doubt creeping back into her mind, however, she could only smile at Kringlicsly's proclamation. "Oh Krig..." She started, but trailed off before bringing her lips forward to meet the fox-girl's once again. This time Tamonten didn't attack her partner's tongue quite passionately, instead allowing the less experienced girl to lead. The lustful swordswoman didn't care that Krig was less than graceful, she found her violet-haired partner's inexperience charming, even. If she had the chance, the manacled girl would teach her lover everything she knew, she decided. The act lasted the better part of a minute before the demon-touched woman broke away to finish her own proclamation. "You make me feel so...so... Normal," she whispered. "You make me feel so...human." And it was true, even if it had only been a day since they met. That feeling of humanity was simply something that the fey couldn't offer. They could offer friendship, they could offer belonging, they could offer most everything else, but the immortal faeries could never make the demonically cursed swordswoman feel as mortal, in a good way, and as human as Krig just had.

Tamonten watched the girl underneath her carefully as she spoke, as if afraid that something might come across the wrong way. "You've given me such an amazing gift, Kringlicsly," she continued, having less issue with the fox-girl's name on her third attempt at not butchering it. "I want to return it. And...I want you." At that, her pale hand pulled away from it's position supporting the swordswoman's weight and moved to her demonic member. She trembled visibly as she moved, overwhelmed with raw emotion. Excitement, happiness, fear, fulfillment, addiction, yearning, and many more such feelings welled inside of the woman, creating a volatile mixture. But she continued to move her hips, bringing her maleness closer and closer to Krig's flower. The possessed girl's hand on her shaft in order to guide it to its destination. As it brushed between the spiritually-gifted woman's outer folds, Tamonten looked into the fox-girl's eyes with that same mixture of emotions. "It's probably going to hurt at first, so I'll be gentle," she warned.

The pale girl pushed her hips forward ever so slightly and halted for a moment, offering Krig a little bit of time to prepare herself or change her mind. After those few moments had passed, the only warning for what came next was Tamonten swallowing hard. With a sudden push, she claimed her partner's maidenhood. The act filled her with a strange mixture of happiness and sadness. To share that moment with Kringlicsly felt so magical to the swordswoman. At the same time, however, she couldn't help but wonder if she should have taken the violet-haired woman's virginity. But it was easy to dismiss the doubt, for now, given that she was still sharing that moment with Krig. The feeling of ecstasy that radiated from her very core at her member being buried inside her lover and that she was connected with the fox-girl played no small part in snapping the manacled swordswoman from her doom and gloom.

At first, she made no movements at all, instead allowing the fox-girl to adjust to the discomfort. Tamonten remembered her own first time all too well and empathized with her partner. The swordswoman was so concerned at the prospect of hurting Krig that even when she did begin to move her hips, about as slowly as she could, she continued to watch the fox-girl's face for signs of discomfort. It was only when she felt that telltale trickle of energy, a sign that her partner's pain was giving way to pleasure, that she began to speed up at all. It was also only then that the sealed girl put two and two together that the flow of addictive energy was a direct result of causing her partner that pleasure. She had to force away the sudden urge to hump the fox-girl until she was senseless and drained but Tamonten continued to only gradually increase the potency of her thrusts, despite that knowledge.

The moderate pace was made even more difficult to maintain by the feelings of pleasure building in the swordswoman herself. Even as slow as she had been moving and even though Krig wasn't quite as 'enthusiastic' as the sirens had been, just being with the fox-girl was enough to make Tamonten's head swim with bliss. It was no aid in keeping her thrusts steady that the manacled girl had little experience to speak of with her demonic member, beyond being ridden silly by the sirens not long before. The motions she made with her hips were inexpert and ginger, between her fear at harming the girl and the lack of ease that the girl had at emulating the thrusting of her lower body that came so easily for those born with a penis. She found some reprieve in being quite literally connected to Krig's very essence. It became easier to measure whether her techniques were bringing the fox-girl any joy when she was rewarded with a greater and greater taste of her lover's spirit with every feeling of pleasure.

So, much of their shared time was spent with experimentation. The swordswoman would circle her hips, adjust her body for better leverage, and occasionally lavish attention on her partner's lips and neck with her own mouth, just to see what would allow her to siphon the most of that addicting energy flowing into her. To the possessed woman, at least, the time spent in the act felt like an eternity of joy and happiness, and she would gladly spend a second eternity with the girl underneath her. In many ways, Krig really was her first. As she became more and more enthralled in the feelings of trying to simultaneously pleasure and drain her partner, Tamonten began to speed up almost subconsciously as things progressed, cooing with pleasure as she did so. With most of her attention on that intangible link between her and the fox-girl, the swordswoman nearly forgot about the now-familiar pressure building inside her body.

By the time she recognized that she was nearing her own climax, it was almost too late for the possessed woman. It took all of her less than stellar reserves of willpower to stop herself from reaching her peak and filling Kringlicsly without warning. There were so many more things she had wanted to try with the violet-haired woman. So many positions that she wanted to experience with Krig. But she couldn't stop, she could only try to resist for a few more moments and hope that she could bring her partner to orgasm too. The swordswoman's thrusts into the magically-touched fox-girl's womanhood became desperate and erratic as she tried to both hold back the waves of pleasure that were rocking her very core and yet keep going. Tamonten stared at her lover underneath her with unbridled lust and desire. Then, moments later, she felt herself crossing the tipping point.

"Krig, I'm going to cum," she warned, almost frantically, searching for her fox-eared lover's response.

Despite any OOC evidence to the contrary, Tamonten will, in fact, pull out if Krig asks her to!

Otherwise, it's time for Krig to acquire a creamy filling!

Edit: Also, her next move is...CUDDLE TIME. Just as a note.

Last edited: