What's new

Finding Purpose (Hafnium)

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Finding Peace (Hafnium)

The pale girl was quick to seize upon the target of her lover's neck. She nuzzled into the foxgirl's tender skin and kissed at it to begin with, but as her lover's reactions grew so too did the swordswoman's confidence and before long she was nibbling and nipping at her target at every available opportunity. She didn't halt her efforts when the spirit wielder commented on her choice of tool, though she didn't hesitate in correcting her mistake either, but once her shaft had correctly returned to its shape, color, and size from the night before she did pull away in order to address Kringlicsly's judgment. "A mistake unbefitting a loyal mount. I certainly can't deny a rightful punishment from my mistress," she cooed, all too eager for any manner in which her lover might punish her.

She continued as planned, however, and she couldn't have hoped for her submissive act to gain a better reaction than the one Krig gave her. It spurred her lusts on all the more, it drove her wild, and it made her feel... free. It felt as if she had been desperately trying to pull her way free of the chains of her inhibitions, and then with that string of words Kringlicsly broke those chains and sent Tamonten hurtling toward those fantasies that she had been nursing. There was no more patience for waiting and teasing and games left in the pale girl anymore than there was patience for it left in her lover. She was going to let go and do whatever she desired, and it just so happened that she really desired Krig. "As you wish, mistress," she started in an even voice, but her next words came in a whisper, "but that isn't even half of what I'm going to do to you." Yes, this was going to be fun.

She strode over to the edge of the pool of water with Kringlicsly still clinging to her before depositing the foxgirl on her feet facing the opposite direction. There were no words, only a nearly palpable aura of excitement and unbridled lust emanating from the swordswoman. There wouldn't need to be words either, as Tamonten was quite content to simply take what she wanted and she started by using her blackened arm to push the foxgirl into bending over the edge of the bathing pool. Once her lover was in position, her upper body left pressed against the floor surrounding the bath and her exposed and dripping flower and rounded ass both nearly irresistible targets above the warm waters, the pale girl wasted no time in using her pale hand to guide her equine shaft to her lover's slit.

"I have a few confessions too," she noted as she began the effort to push the flared tip of her cock past the much smaller entrance of Krig's pussy, with her blackened appendage resting on her lover's shoulder. "The first one," she continued before being cut off by a groan of pleasure as she managed to press the tip in and got her first taste of warmth and tightness of the other woman's cunny stretched around the tip of conjured dick. "Is that I..." she began to push more insistently, her efforts claiming her lover's cunny inch by inch for her massive equine cock and rewarding her in kind with more of those sensations, "can cheat too!" The conclusion of her confession came as she gave a last, forcible push and bottomed out in Krig's depths with her flared tip pushing against the other woman's cervix.

Her hands wandered to seize Krig's waist as she paused for a few moments to bask in the sensations. Beyond the very pleasurable feeling of having every single centimeter of her massive prick engulfed by spirit wielder's inner walls, there was something that simply drove Tamonten crazy about the idea of stretching her lover's sex around the organ. It added fuel to her already burning desire to fuck her lover beyond all vestiges of sense, and she didn't dally very long before beginning to rock her own hips back and forth. She started gently at first, but only at first, and those little motions lasted just long enough for the foxgirl's body to become accustomed to the size of the shaft that the pale girl had insistently shoved into her. Even keeping herself gentle for that long was a trial in itself, as the possessed woman wanted nothing more than to pound her partner like a wild animal. The very moment that Tamonten sensed that telltale signs of Krig's soul becoming linked with hers as the massive penetration became pleasurable to the foxgirl, she immediately began to speed up until eventually she was forcefully thrusting into the kitsune with all her might.

It didn't devolve completely into mindless rutting, though there was plenty of that to be had. True to her word, the pale girl was cheating. She was cheating in every single way that was available to her. Every push to come after that point was a test, with its depth and power varied ever so slightly as the pale girl carefully kept her focus on the feeling of her lover's soul as it availed itself to her. She didn't feed because the swordswoman was determined that if her lover passed out it would be from a different sort of exhaustion. She wanted to bring her lover to the very precipice of breaking under the pleasure of their coupling and she wanted to make good on her promise to leave her lover unable to even think beyond the fucking she was receiving. Using her connection to her partner's soul as a radar to discover the pace and angle that brought Kringlicsly to new heights of sensate bliss and then exploiting that knowledge to the fullest was only part of that. "I might not be a mind reader, but I can tell exactly how much you're enjoying this~!" She would announce with a note of achievement in her tone once she had found that sweet spot and stopped experimenting in preference of simply plowing away at the spirit wielder.

"And I've got a few tricks to keep myself going like this for a nice, long while!" She happily added as she continued her efforts. She wasn't lying about that either. Even then she was using her soul and her willpower to almost completely ignore the natural reactions of her body to the otherwise overwhelming sensation of rapidly fucking her lover's tight slit with her huge equine cock. Ironically, it was Elawdrin's cruelty that had brought about the pale girl's discovery of most of the abilities she was using on Krig, not that their origins even began to bother her as she abused them to full effect with her lover. She needed them if she was going to savor her fantasies and keep herself going for as long as she would have to in order to play her desires out. Besides, she knew she wouldn't suffer from a lack of climax so long as Kringlicsly remained conscious for long enough.

And she would continue plowing into her lover with that equine shaft right up until she could feel the foxgirl's soul presenting itself to be fed on in ever greater quantities as her lover began to approach her first peak. It was then that she let go of the kitsune's waist and instead propped her hands on either side of Krig. She leaned in over her partner, the new position initially causing her to lose some of the power in her thrusts which she quickly made up for with pure vigor, and brought her mouth to her lover's neck. "I can tell that you're about to cum, too. Let's make sure this is an easy one to remember," she casually whispered before beginning to nibble and suck at the foxgirl's neck hard enough to leave love bites on the other woman.

Tamonten continued that, her mouth busy at work leaving her marks along the side of the spirit wielder's neck even as she ferociously slammed her cock into the other woman, all in the service of forcing her partner past her peak and to her first orgasm of the encounter. When she had achieved her goal and she felt both the physical and spiritual effects of the orgasm in Kringlicsly, she didn't slow in the least, and continued to thrust and nibble as if nothing had changed. Maintaining her chosen pace took no effort at all, what truly took her focus was avoiding the overwhelming desire to let loose into her partner's spasming cunt and fill her lover with her seed. Mentally it was almost a pleasure hell as Krig's body instinctively attempted to milk her shaft for her seed to not simply give in and fill her lover until her belly was rounded by the sheer quantity of it. Tamonten's work was far from over though.

As Krig came down from her first peak, the swordswoman paused only long enough to straighten up and grab Krig by the hips in order to yank her back far enough that only her breasts and above were resting on anything solid. Once Krig was suitably adjusted, the swordswoman resumed thrusting into her lover's depths at that same breakneck pace and leaned forward into her position over other woman again, but this time only far enough for her pale hand to snake past around her lover's hip and begin to rub her exposed clit. "My second confession," she began again between the loud and frequent wet slaps echoing throughout the bathing room caused by her hips making contact with Krig's rounded ass at the savage pace she had set. "I think you look really sexy with a nice, hard dick," her spirit quickly went to work on Kringlicsly's body as she spoke, and before long the clit that Tamonten had been rubbing had turned into an average-sized cock which she had shifted to stroking. "And sometimes I fantasize about you dominating me with it and making me into your mindless fuck-toy."

"Not this time though," Tamonten added as she began to milk Krig's cock with the same levels of vigor as she was employing against her slit. And that was how she continued, making no more noises beyond pleasured grunts to join the wet slaps echoing through the bathing room, along with whatever noises Krig might be making, as she continued rutting her lover like an animal while simultaneously giving her a handjob. She didn't change her tactics as Krig's second orgasm approached, she simply picked up the pace until her lover was spasming around her horsecock a second time and at the same time helplessly ejaculating into the water of the bath. As difficult as it had been the first time not to give into the mental pleasure of her lover squirming and convulsing under the attentions of her horsecock, the physical pleasure was even more overwhelming the second time that Krig's inner walls began to massage Tamonten's already-throbbing cock so that she might fill the foxgirl with cum. But the swordswoman avoided giving in again, because there was one more thing to tick off her list before she was willing to let herself go.

"I suppose you knew about those fantasies though, didn't you?" She didn't expect an answer from Kringlicsly, especially as the pale girl had never stopped pounding her and milking her shaft. Only once she was sure that she squeezed every last drop from the foxgirl's cock did she reluctantly let go of it, and straightened herself again in order to begin pumping her lover's cunny as fast as her supernatural body allowed. "This one isn't a confession, but I think I'd be making a mistake not to take this opportunity to punish you for all that mind reading you've been doing without my knowledge!" Tamonten quickly raised her pale hand into the air and brought it down on her lover's rounded ass, hard enough to leave a visible hand print on the other woman's previously unblemished flesh. She then wrapped her blackened hand in the kitsune's hair, and she gave a firm enough tug to pull Krig's head back. "So for your punishment I want to hear you moan and scream!"

She gave the foxgirl's ass another smack on the opposite cheek, never slowing down in her thrusts as she did so even though every such action caused the foxgirl to tighten up around her dick and took the swordswoman dangerously closer to her own climax. "I want them to hear you all the way down the hall," she continued as she left another stinging blow against Krig's rear. As she continued, she punctuated every sentence with a spank delivered against her lover's backside. "I want them to know exactly what we're doing in here! I want them to be jealous! And I want to make you come so hard that you black out!" She fell into a rhythm of slapping the foxgirl's ass with every few thrusts, alternating her pale hand between her target's steadily reddening cheeks. Tamonten kept it up until she detected the signs of Krig's third orgasm coming on, and then her spankings grew more rapid. "And I really want you to scream! My! Name!" A trio of smacks punctuated the last three words and she gave another firm tug on Krig's hair as she all but shoved her over the precipice of her third peak.

This time, however, Tamonten's own willpower didn't hold out. Between the sights and sensations that she herself had provoked, she couldn't have prevented her body from giving in even if she had wanted. Moments after Kringlicsly screamed out her name, the pale girl herself gave a prolonged groan as her body surrendered to her lover's spasming inner walls. She gave a few more wild thrusts before bottoming out in her partner and her entire body seemed to clench as pleasure overload struck and she delivered a massive shot of seed almost directly into Krig's womb. A second and a third soon followed and in similar quantity, and after that she lost count of how many more throbs and further small explosions of baby-batter her cock gave up. Her body seemed to churn to keep up with the amount of cum she was painting her lover's folds walls with. By the time she had come down from orgasmic bliss and her shaft had been fully milked, she was certain that none of her partners had ever managed to massage as much seed from her as Kringlicsly's pussy just had.

Not that this made her delay in continuing. Even as intense as her climax was, Tamonten wasn't finished. If she were to be honest, the intensity of her first orgasm only drove her on. She wanted more. She needed more. There was no time for a break, and it wasn't like her body needed them anyway since the magic of the faeries had begun to rub off on her. The swordswoman was nowhere near done with her lover. "A good start," she noted before she slowly released the foxgirl's hair and gave her ass one last slap for good measure. Afterward, she pulled free of Krig's depths, not giving any concern to the prospect of her cum draining into the bathwater. "But I think now it's time you help me correct a mistake I made last night." As she said it, she hopped up and out of the bath and took a kneeling position beside Krig that placed her persisting erection above the foxgirl's head. "I think it's time for you to give my dick another bath, and I'm going to savor it."

Tamonten didn't bother to physically push or offer anymore assistance than absolutely necessary to Krig in taking a position from which she could clean the horsecock she had just been so thoroughly fucked with. The truth was that the pale girl actually savored the opportunity to watch Krig slowly crawl into a position to service her shaft from, and found that watching was a pleasurable act which in itself almost inspired her to simply push the foxgirl down and rut her again. She avoided the latter impulse, but a few extra seconds or even minutes in order to enjoy that sight was well worth the wait between her command and actually feeling her lover's lips on her equine rod. And once Krig had actually begun to lick and clean her shaft, Tamonten made no qualms about reveling in the sight of her lover devoting her mouth to pleasuring and licking the various fluids off of her cock. She merely watched and rewarded the most pleasurable motions of the foxgirl's increasingly skilled tongue gliding across the most sensitive parts of her mottled prick with delighted coos and shivers and loving caresses along her cheek. Likewise, Tamonten made no effort to stifle the amount of pleasure she was feeling as Krig worked.

The swordswoman's patience did have an ending point, however, and if Kringlicsly hadn't found any consistently pleasurable avenues of assault once the equine shaft had been left mostly free of fluids outside of the foxgirl's saliva, Tamonten would place a hand on her lover's head and begin to guide her toward the those more sensitive spots. She would also physically encourage Krig to try to take some of the shaft into her mouth, though she wouldn't force that. Regardless of whether she had to show the kitsune how to properly service her cock or her lover simply picked it up on her own, however, eventually the possessed woman would realize that the experience was taking her toward a second orgasm. When that happened, she decided to try something new.

She pulled away from Krig's mouth and pulled her lover into a similar kneeling position in front of her. She gave the other woman a fierce, but brief, kiss in which she was eager to taste herself on Krig's tongue, and then, in a testament to the increasing strength of her supernatural body, she easily scooped her lover into the air again. With a bit of patience and no small amount of determination in her desire to try out the position she was aiming for, she carefully maneuvered Krig in her grasp until the foxgirl had been flipped such that she was face level Tamonten's cock and the kitsune's shaft was level with the swordswoman's mouth. While she was thrilled with her success, the pale girl's lust and her crotch demanded far more attention than any momentary celebration and she wasted no time in enclosing her lips around the tip of the much smaller rod that she had bestowed on her lover and beginning to run her tongue around the sensitive head, and would begin to insistently squirm her own hips until Kringlicsly paid some attention to her throbbing erection.

Despite the exotic nature of the position she had managed to maneuver her lover into, however, Tamonten wasn't willing to settle for leaving it at simply using her mouth on her lover's cock. Even as she began to bob her head along Krig's length, she wanted more. More accurately, she wanted to do more to the kitsune. So, in an act which the swordswoman would have most certainly considered as irresponsible and a bad idea had she been in any right state of mind, Tamonten took the most obvious route available in the mind of a woman who was still overwhelmed with the desire to bring her lover to new heights of ecstasy. The pale girl summoned that dark strength which before then she had only ever used in life or death combat. She summoned the demon's power that had been left on the wrong side of her new seal.

And it worked immediately. Krig became lighter and lighter in her arms, until it felt like she weighed no more than a kitten might. Tamonten was immediately able to completely remove her pale arm from its position helping to support the kitsune's body and comfortably keep her in place with no more than her blackened appendage. Once she was comfortable with that, she moved her freed hand toward a new target: the foxgirl's empty pussy. She dove two of her fingers into Kringlicsly's folds without hesitation, and immediately began to attack her most sensitive spots all while continuing to bob her mouth from tip to base of her lover's cock. There was no teasing, only a drive to inflict as much mind numbing pleasure on her partner as she was able to. If Krig came because of her affections, then Tamonten would take her entire dick into her mouth and greedily swallow her release before resuming as if nothing had happened. If she came more than once, the pale girl was all too happy to help her lover's manhood repeat its vanishing act.

It would last until Kringlicsly's ministrations managed to bring the possessed woman to her own tipping point. Only as the foxgirl's tongue brought her closer and closer to the precipice would Tamonten's own efforts on her lover begin to slow, and when she crossed that final threshold before climax they died out completely as she focused herself entirely on the feeling of her partner's mouth on her and returned her pale hand to its position on Krig's back as a precautionary measure. "Krig~ Whatever you do, don't stop," she pulled away from her lover's cock in order to moan her encouragement to keep her lover at it as she reached her peak and began to cascade into that overwhelming combination of sensations that marked orgasm. "You're going to want to close your eyes or make sure your mouth is empty~" She gave the warning with good reason as moments later ecstasy washed over her in full and her throbbing manhood began to loose wave after wave of seed at whatever target Krig presented for it. It wasn't as intense as the climax she had ridden through while buried in the spirit wielder's pussy, and, perhaps luckily for the foxgirl, she didn't even cum half as much as she had inside of Kringlicsly, but that certainly didn't make it any less mentally or physically satisfying.

That satisfaction made her a little more content to simply bask in her afterglow for a few moments following that climax, even despite the position that the two were still in. For a moment she thought that perhaps she was satisfied to simply leave their bathing room tryst at that. Maybe it was time to take a break and get something to eat and they could continue later. After all, her diet for the last few days had consisted entirely of a large quantity of her lover's cum and prison food so flavorless that she wasn't sure she didn't prefer the former. Stopping to eat would almost certainly be the wise thing to do. But then again, the longer she was spending with her face in close proximity to Krig's dual sexes, the less appealing wisdom became.... No, she would be failing in her duty if she were to quit then.

(Part 1 of 2. 2 coming whenever I'm done with it.)

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before she even consciously made the decision to continue, Tamonten found herself beginning to carefully lower Krig onto her back. The swordswoman knew exactly what she wanted to do next. "I think I'm ready for another round. This time, I want to see your face when you come," she suggested with a cocky grin. The pale girl got on her hands and knees and crawled between Krig's legs, parting them as she closed in on her target. Despite the eagerness evident in the speed of her movement, she didn't immediately penetrate her lover once she had trekked the distance between the foxgirl's toes and crotch. The swordswoman instead settled into a kneeling position again and wrangled the kitsune's legs into resting on her body and shoulders, and only then did she lean in, placing her hands on either side of the other woman for balance, and begin to push her the flared tip of her shaft back into her lover's depths. "You're the one who gave me the inspiration for this," she admitted as she fully claimed her partner's cunny yet again for her own pleasure.

And then she simply continued where she had left off earlier before her first orgasm had come on, beginning to slam into the foxgirl like an animal the moment she had reaccommodated to the girth and length of Tamonten's conjured manhood. Their oral affections on each other were the full extent of any break that Krig would get from the swordswoman's tireless rutting. There was one thing that had changed about the act though, and that was that the possessed girl's soul was still sustaining the demonic strength that she had called upon in order to more easily hold her lover in the air.

There were more benefits to it than she would have ever guessed. It magnified every sensation, introducing her to a tier of sheer tactile indulgence that she would have never believed possible before trying it. Time itself seemed to slow down for her and allowed her to take in every little detail of her coupling with Kringlicsly. From the feeling of the foxgirl's legs against her body, that wonderful sensation of being in contact with her lover, to the opportunity to really pay attention to every jiggle and motion of Krig's body as she slammed into her again and again along with the expression on the kitsune's face as Tamonten tried to make her scream in ecstasy once more. And as much as those sights and feelings had been intensified, Krig's inner folds squeezing along her shaft had gone from pleasurable to a point that drove the swordswoman nearly insane and had her hungrily seeking more of that pleasure, despite finding it easier than ever to control the rate at which her body built up to its orgasm. But one of the most noticeable side effects of the power coursing through her body, and driven on by her other discoveries, was that the pace she had been capable of before was nowhere near the pace she could set with it. Suggesting that she was pounding the foxgirl like a wild animal was no longer as accurate as saying that she was fucking her lover like a feral demon.

As she progressed, her focus fell entirely on finding out just how crazy she could drive Krig at her heightened speed. Minutes passed as she continued to mercilessly hilt herself in Kringlicsly's natural sex repeatedly, not making a noise beyond pleasured groans as she became consumed by her goal. There was no stopping the frenzied swordswoman. She didn't halt for whatever peaks her lover might find under her thrusts and she held herself back from her own third climax if only to prolong the feeling of utterly dominating and ravaging the foxgirl. True to her word, she wouldn't stop until she had the opportunity to see Krig's expression as she came from Tamonten's treatment of her at least once. When she finally did halt, an amount of time that she couldn't even begin to determine later, it wasn't out of weariness or concern for Krig's well being but rather because she desired a bit of variety. It was a desire which would lead her to adjust Krig until the woman was on her side with one leg still outstretched into the air and resting against Tamonten's body as she wrapped her arms around it, and then to continue to piston away at her partner in that new position using all the same tactics that she had just been employing.

She wasn't sure how much time passed in their latest position before her mental resolve finally wavered and she knew she couldn't suppress her climax any longer, but when she came to that point she finally stopped and pulled free of her lover. But Tamonten had no intentions of avoiding the orgasm that she had worked so hard toward, instead she had plans for the position the foxgirl would be in when she pumped her full of her latest load. The swordswoman quickly went to work, grabbing Krig's legs and pulling them up and past the girl's purple-haired head until the foxgirl's hips in the air and her feet were on the floor behind her. "You inspired this one too," she explained, almost as an afterthought, as she straddled her lovers legs, facing the opposite direction of the foxgirl and not making a show of plunging her horsecock back into her lover's folds.

The idea of Krig watching her own lower lips be parted by the massive shaft that she had designed for the swordswoman was almost as potent an aphrodisiac to Tamonten as shorn pollen. The thought of potentially making her orgasm in that position, and the spirit wielder ending up loosing her own seed onto her own face as a result, was just an added incentive. She wasted no time in giving Krig a full view of her equine dick pistoning into the foxgirl, rapidly building her way back to the relief that she had temporarily deprived herself of. Despite what she desired to inflict on Krig as a result of the experience, Tamonten couldn't hold herself back for long regardless of whether or not her lover found one more peak in their latest position, and in their latest position she managed to last only a few minutes before bottoming out with a cry of "Oh, Gods~!"

Experiencing that long self-denied orgasm under the effects of her demonically granted powers was like having every sense drowned in pure pleasure. Tamonten couldn't help scream out her rapture to everyone who could hear her, which probably included everybody down the hall of Xeon's guest bedrooms, as the overwhelming sensation washed over her. As much as the initial goal had been to elicit the reaction from Krig, during her third climax the swordswoman was the one who was utterly paralyzed by pleasure hell with her eyes attempting to roll back into her head. Meanwhile, her cock had begun to pump Krig's slit full of her cum and seemed to actively resist ever quitting its latest task. If she had broken her own personal record the first time she had finished in the foxgirl, she had broken even that record the second time.

It took time for the pale girl to even regain the ability to move, much less to remove herself from her position over the kitsune. And yet, as muscle control gradually returned to her, Tamonten was brimming with energy to continue with despite not even beginning to feed on her partner's soul, and hadn't managed to even put a dent in her desire to do just that. The swordswoman would eventually remove herself from her lover once more, and would even take a little bit of time to milk her lover's cock with her hand if the other woman hadn't managed to come, before helping her lover out of the position and onto her back. "I hope you're not exhausted yet, mistress," she teased Krig once the foxgirl had been allowed to lay naturally again, "because after all that I think it's only fair that it's your turn to mount your trusty steed," the pale girl concluded with a lick of her lips.

Assuming that Krig agreed, Tamonten was quick to settle onto her back in order to accommodate their latest change in positions. Like when she had commanded the foxgirl to bathe her shaft with her tongue, she made no qualms about enjoying the sight of her lover crawling into her own position above the pale girl's still fully erect horse dick. And like before, the possessed woman was more than happy to allow Kringlicsly full reign over determining how to best pleasure her, although she was quick to allow her hands to wander the kitsune's body and when the spirit wielder had sped up enough Tamonten would begin to take opportune swats at her rear between her motions. Beyond that though, the swordswoman mostly took the opportunity to play a little game with her lover. While Krig bounced on her cock and found whatever pleasure she would, Tamonten decided to see if she could stave off her orgasm indefinitely while the foxgirl rode her if only to see if she could last longer than it took for her lover to become too physically exhausted to continue, and that game would persist until the kitsune employed her own tricks to stop the pale girl.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 89, PP = 61, EP = 66, Status = Fine, Pregnant

NPC Stats
Krig: HP = 51, PP = 52, EP = 131, Status = Fine

Tamonten’s whispered promise that the kitsune hadn’t even seen half of what she intended to do brought a shiver through her kitsune lover, and once Tamonten moved to deposit her onto her feet and started handling her into the desired position Krig offered no efforts to resist. Bending over, Krig glanced over her shoulder and smoothed a few strands of purple and red hair away from her eyes, allowing her to gaze back eagerly as the swordswoman lined her massive equine tool up with the kitsune’s soaking pussy. There was nothing besides eagerness and lust on the spirit wielders face as she felt that flared tip rubbing over her rounded ass, the kitsune’s wide hips and ample proportions back there only making her targets all the more appealing, and once she was lined up properly Krig began to push back immediately, letting out tiny coos to display just how badly she wanted to be impaled.

Despite how tight she was, Krig’s folds took in Tamonten’s massive shaft with surprising ease once that tool had broken past the initial barrier created by her petals, and Krig would let out a loud moan of satisfaction as her inner walls clamped down and then quivered around the equine rod that was slowly being slid into her depths. The last forcible push that caused the tip to press firmly against the kitsune’s cervix drew a gasp to end her moan, and as Tamonten basked in the sensations offered by her lover’s heavenly soft pussy squeezing around her the kitsune could be seen and heard doing much the same, and after a few seconds her hips began to rock back and forth in an effort to urge Tamonten to start thrusting into her as she cried; “Nnnnn…. Yeah…. Fff… Fuck me! Ooooohhh please fuck me!!!

The connection to her lover’s soul had already formed by the time Tamonten gave in to that request, allowing her to gorge herself on the kitsune’s powerful essence should she wish, though not doing so would not seemingly distress Krig in any significant way. The harder she went the more Krig howled, and the stronger that connection between them grew, and as she started getting harder and faster with her initially gentle thrusts into her lover’s yielding folds Krig just kept egging her on to do more. Once Tamonten gave in to the demands set by both Krig’s moaning orders and her body’s desires, it seemed as if the kitsune couldn’t have possibly been happier, and the pleasure racing up her spine from her cock courtesy of the kitsune’s folds were in definitive agreement. Even so, the ecstasy wasn’t quite enough to stop Tamonten from keeping to her plans for this particular union with her lover, every thrust allowing her to pinpoint the spirit wielder’s most sensitive spots, though it would make her speech a tiny bit slurred when she had found that sweet spot along Krig’s inner walls and started pounding at it so relentlessly.

Whether or not Krig actually heard what she said at that point was difficult to tell, at least judging by the manner in which she was moaning under Tamonten’s thrusts, and the swordswoman would feel both from the connection to the kitsune’s spirit and by the familiar way in which her folds were starting to tighten up in preparation that Krig was getting close to an orgasm already. The sudden shift and change in pace brought a whine from her lover, her tail brushing back and forth across Tamonten’s stomach, but when she applied her mouth to the spirit wielder’s neck she was back on track to her peak almost immediately. Every powerful thrust soon had a howl coming from between her lover’s lips, and she tilted her head to allow Tamonten free reign to bite at her neck to her heart’s content. Only a few moments more of that furious thrusting would bring Krig to her first peak under the swordswoman’s attentions, a long and hard one that had her pussy milking Tamonten’s rod for dear life and producing sensations that she would only just barely be able to face without giving her lover the load of baby-batter that she so obviously desired.

After having fucked the panting kitsune through her leg-quaking climax, Krig was mostly limp as Tamonten pushed her down so that she was face down with her plump ass in the air, but once Tamonten started thrusting again she went right back to her ecstatic howls. Every thrust against the comparatively dark skinned kitsune produced ripples across the soft flesh of her voluptuous rear, as tempting a sight as any she had seen up until that point, and again the harder she went the more Krig seemed to love it. The sudden growth of the cock that Tamonten conjured and then began to stroke didn’t seem to disrupt the kitsune’s enjoyment of the experience in the slightest, and in fact the steady strokes in time with Tamonten’s wild thrusting seemed to enhance it, but at that point coherent words weren’t something that Kringlicsly seemed particularly capable of. Tamonten got about the same warning as last time that her lover was about to cum again, something that came with startling speed once Tamonten had given the kitsune her new avenue through which to receive pleasure.

A few moments later Krig was spasming anew and squirting ropes of thick, sticky cum into the warm bathwater, her pussy again trying for all it was worth to milk the swordswoman for all she was worth. Again she would fail, albeit barely, thanks to the tricks that Tamonten had picked up while in Elawdrin’s prison, and once again Krig would collapse limply only for Tamonten to give her no chance at all to recover. The sudden sharp smack against her upraised rear caused her lover’s folds to give another spasm of added tightness around her throbbing rod, the cock in Tamonten’s hand giving another jump and spurting up what might have been the dregs of her last climax, but when every stinging blow that followed produced a similar reaction Tamonten would realize that every time she spanked Krig she was giving the kitsune another minor orgasm.

Her lover’s howls only grew louder once the swordswoman pulled her head up by her hair, establishing a firm hold via her lover’s hair just above her scalp, and at Tamonten’s initial demand to hear her moan and scream the kitsune responded with absolute gusto, crying out passionately with every thrust and spank. Those miniature orgasms and the sounds that they inspired only grew stronger as Tamonten left more of her handprints on her lover’s upraised rear, but even through them Tamonten would feel something much stronger building in her lover’s body, an orgasm rising that would almost certainly do exactly as the swordswoman said she wanted and make the kitsune cum so hard that she would black out. “NNnnnnnnnnn!!!! Yesssss please!!!!!! Tamon…. Please…. AAaaaaaaahhhhnnnn!!! Fuckk….. Please…. Ahhhhnnnn… Please fuck me!!!! Please…. Please make me cum on your huge fucking cock!!!!!! Tamonten!!!!

And just like that, the dam broke. Both Kringlicsly and Tamonten came in near-perfect unison, the swordswoman following a second or so after her lover once those soft folds started spasming around her once again, prompting that first explosion shot of burning hot seed to erupt directly into the kitsune’s womb, that shot alone filling the tiny space and ensuring that Krig would have been almost immediately impregnated had she not already been carrying the swordswoman’s child. That was far from the last shot, however, and as a subjective decade passed the two writhed in mutual climactic bliss, Krig’s pussy milking every drop of cum from Tamonten that it could while the pale warrior’s rod did its best to oblige. By the time they were finished, Krig looked to be halfway through her pregnancy due to how bloated with cum she was, but if that caused the kistune any discomfort she was too busy shuddering through the aftershocks of her latest orgasm to notice. Though her eyes had rolled up into the back of her head to display only milky whiteness, the kitsune gave a start as the swordswoman gave her rump one last soft smack, and she shut her eyes and shuddered anew as Tamonten slowly slid that massive tool out of her abused flower, prompting a flood of cum to start draining out into the bathwater.

Nnnn….” Krig moaned at Tamonten’s orders, and then lethargically rise up onto her elbows to look at the newly repositioned swordswoman and the massive, cum-coated tool that was standing in wait for her. Though it obviously took a bit of effort on her part, Krig slowly crawled up out of the bath to approach Tamonten, licking her lips and watching with rising eagerness as the pale swordswoman’s rod bounced slightly with every pulse of her heart. As soon as she was within range, Krig reached her tongue out and lapped up a small mouthful of their mixed release from the tip of her lover’s cock, and then gave a muffled moan as rolled the mixture in her mouth and apparently found it to her liking. She was quick to start lapping up and swallowing more of that delightful cream, swallowing it all down as she cleaned Tamonten’s equine rod strip by strip just like she’d done before, only now that swordswoman was willing to revel in the sight of her lover going to her lewd task with such obvious passion for it. Once that rod was cleaned, however, Krig quickly devoted her efforts to making Tamonten squirm with need by the efforts of her mouth, and while the kitsune might not have been particularly experienced she did have one easily accessible avenue of attack.

After lapping away at her for a few seconds, Krig suddenly opened her mouth and took the flared tip of Tamonten’s manhood between her lips, slowly pushing forward and taking in the massive prick centimeter by centimeter until it was just starting to push down Krig’s throat. That was when the kitsune’s tongue, only barely able to move around Tamonten’s girth, starting sliding back and forth along the swordswoman’s frenulum, the sensitive ladder of veins and nerves located just past and below the head of her humongous tool. No prompting was needed on the swordswoman’s part to bring this about, and as she flicked her tongue back and forth across that sensitive portion of cock the kitsune would look up with almost puppy-dog like eyes towards Tamonten’s face. It would be clear that Krig had liked the taste of her cum enough to try for a helping of it directly from the tap, however, and once Tamonten felt that desired orgasm rising and started to change their position she would find Krig surprised but again willing. The brief kiss Krig responded to in kind, allowing Tamonten to taste the mixture of her semen and Krig’s love honey on her lover’s tongue, but when she was suddenly flipped the kitsune around as if she weighed nothing at all Krig gave a startled gasp and momentarily flailed.

It only took a moment for her to acclimate, however, and suddenly Tamonten would feel her lover’s legs slip beneath her arms and then curl around so that her calves rested upon her shoulders, providing ample stability and keeping the kitsune’s member within easy reach of her mouth. “I thought you were going to do something else…. But this works fine too~” Krig purred breathlessly, and then just as Tamonten did the same to her she wrapped her lips around the pale swordswoman’s cock. It was harder to take the massive tool down her throat in that position, and the kitsune’s much smaller manhood made it a somewhat uneven contest as the pale warrior was easily able to start bobbing onto her lover’s firm shaft while Krig took a moment to adjust herself to it, and even then she couldn’t hope to go as fast as Tamonten. Fortunately, Krig proved quite able to get creative, and just as the swordsoman was calling upon her demonically granted strength in order to empower herself she would feel her lover’s fingers doing what her own would soon be doing as well, and dipping in a pair that quickly became a trio into Tamonten’s pussy. Rapid pumping would commence, and Tamonten would feel Krig’s other hand do the same to her cock a moment later once she herself started pistoning her fingers into her lover’s depths.

It became something of a race at that point, and that race would eventually result in something of a draw, though in a judged finish it would have again come out in the swordswoman’s favor. Krig’s cock erupted into her mouth just a moment before Tamonten pulled away and delivered her announcement, her lover’s moans almost drowning out her statement as her lips, nose, and cheeks were painted with the kitsune’s hot, stick cum. Krig most certainly didn’t stop, however, if anything she started using her hands and mouth all the more intensely, her mouth unmoving and clearly intending to take Tamonten’s load in her mouth. That would prove to have not been the very best of decisions on Krig’s part, as she proved woefully unable to swallow the quantity of semen that Tamonten was able to produce, and after barely drinking down the first spurt Krig pulled back and choked on the second. She thankfully managed to pull off of the swordswoman’s cock, and gasped and sputtered while the rest of Tamonten’s incredibly voluminous load painted her face white.

That didn’t stop Krig from using her mouth to clean up the swordswoman’s rod once she was finished, however, and as Tamonten deliberated on whether to end it there or keep going, Krig said; “You know… I didn’t think that I was going to like that at first, but… I really think I’m starting to love how your cum tastes~

Whatever response that might inspire, once Tamonten pronounced herself ready for another round Krig gave out an eager coo and once again allowed herself to be manhandled into position. Krig handled the position a little less easily than Tamonten, but the swordswoman’s strength and perhaps a tiny bit of the use of her shapeshifting abilities allowed her to end up with her knees beside her head, and once Tamonten positioned herself over her lover and started sliding that massive tool into her lover’s sex Krig seemingly forgot her discomfort and let out a low moan of utter satisfaction. Very little reaccomodation to the size of her tool was needed, and pretty soon Tamonten once again had Kringlicsly moaning like a whore in heat as she pounded into her lover’s sopping, abused cunny at a pace that should have been incredibly painful by all rights but that seemed to drive the kitsune mad with pleasure. The continued use of her demonic strength only allowed her to go faster and harder, until she was pounding into Krig at a pace that might have broken her but that only seemed to cause her more and more pleasure as the pace of their wild rutting just kept on increasing. From wild animal to enraged demon, Krig only ever seemed to want more, and Tamonten was ready and able to give it by all appearances.

Again and again Krig was made to cum, her own seed coating their stomachs as they rubbed together and her pussy spasming around her cock in an effort to milk out another helping of potent sperm. Krig had again adopted the fucked silly look that she’d have after her third monumental climax during their first round when Tamonten finally paused in the interests of getting some variety in their third bout, shifting the spirit wielder onto her side and then picking up her pace, striking her lover’s deepest depths again and again with her stone-hard equine shaft as if she were trying to punch through and shove the massive rod into her guts. Thankfully, no such thing happened, and another string of orgasms on Krig’s part would follow, producing a small puddle of cum from her cock, before Tamonten would again change positions.

Krig would let out a wordlessly groan when she slipped out, but her eyes opened up again once Tamonten was knealing over her, and her lover did indeed watch that massive cock slide into her depths. The kitsune came almost instantly upon that huge tool pressing against her cervix once again, her eyes rolling up into the back of her head and then thankfully closing as her rod spat up another helping of her semen while her pussy once again squeezed around the manhood buried inside of it. The thrusts that Tamonten started issuing then kept her cumming right up until the swordswoman peaked herself, painting the kitsune’s folds white with another hefty helping of her thick seed that had nowhere to go but into Krig’s womb, which again swiftly bloated with the swordswoman’s release. The loud, impassioned cry that she unleashed was undercut by that of her still orgasming partner, Krig’s voice not as loud but no less telling of the ecstasy that she was experiencing. Once she was finished cumming, it would produce the question at some point where she might be acquiring so much semen, as she had caused her lover’s once flat stomach to look as if she were getting ready to give birth.

When the pale swordswoman finally pulled out a few moments later, Krig let out a long, wordless groan and gave a shiver just before her pussy erupted like a fountain, ensuring that Krig was covered almost completely in cum. “Nnnn… No… Just… Gimme…. Gimme a minute…. Ahhh…. Ohgodsit’severywhere!” she said, and then slowly flopped over onto her side and continued to pant for a moment. Eventually, she would rise up with a lewd grin, and give Tamonten exactly the crawl that she wanted, complete with another soft lick of the swordswoman’s shaft, but rather than mount Tamonten then and there she paused and said; “Not here… Over in the bath~

(Part 1, part 2 to come later.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Krig would turn and crawl back to the bath, giving Tamonten an uninhibited view of her kitsune lover's perfectly rounded ass as she crawled away, as well as the steady flow of cum out of her sex. Her engorged belly made the process take a little bit longer than it had to, and once she reached the side of the water with or without some encouragement from Tamonten, Krig slipped into it headfirst rather like an overlarge seal. The kitsune remained submerged for a few seconds, her form indistinct through the refracting effect of the water, before suddenly emerging and tossing her hair up so that it slapped against her back. "Ahhh! Much better!" she said, wiping water from her eyes and now freshly cleaned, her belly also slightly less engorged than it had been.

Even if Tamonten was already in position, Krig remained apart from her for a moment in order to let her womb drain, producing yet another line of stringy semen floating on the surface of the bathwater, but she didn't have to wait long before her lover approached her. Once again sporting a (relatively) flat tummy, Krig quickly moved to straddle Tamonten without hesitation, but as she did the swordswoman would notice that the cock that she had sprouted onto the kitsune was gone, leaving Krig just as she naturally appeared. "Just sit still and relax," she said as she lined herself up, rubbing her petals over the head of Tamonten's stiff rod, "that last round was really intense, and I want to take this one at my speed. Just... Put your arms on the side of the pool and let me take it at my own pace!"

Krig would stay there hovering in her lap, teasingly rubbing her petals over the head of Tamonten's shaft but doing nothing more, until the swordswoman complied with her request. A pleased coo and a soft moan would follow immediately afterwards as the kitsune then promptly sank down, leaving Tamonten to bask in the feel of her lover's soft pussy stretching around her immense equine rod once more. They were a bit far into their session for it to be enough to get the swordswoman off, particularly after how fast she'd been going before, but for a few minutes Krig rode her slowly while evidently reveling in the pleasures brought on by the flared tip dragging against her inner walls. Gradually, Tamonten felt her lover find her own sweet spots and grind the swordswoman's rod against them more intensely, and while that was certainly pleasurable in its own right it wouldn't be something that would bring the swordswoman to orgasm any time soon. Krig only stopped her motions when Tamonten moved her hands from their outstretched positions, resorting to more teasing rubbing of her petals over the swordswoman's member until she re-assumed the position.

It would be only after she tried that at least once that, a moment after she had replaced her arms, that she would suddenly feel her lover's aura flare, and not so much as a heartbeat later Tamonten's arms were suddenly bound to the stone by manacles of the same white force that the kitsune had used to conjure her saddle. A moment later Krig flared with violet light, the same powerful aura that she had displayed when they had been fighting back in Elawdrin's lair, and if her bonds had been all but unbreakable even with her demonic strength before they had become impossible to escape now. "Much better~" the kitsune purr, holding her hips up so that her petals were once again teasing the tip of the swordswoman's rigid shaft, and then suddenly one her lover's hands was clamped onto her throat and forcing her to look up into her lover's eyes. Their faces were barely more than an inch apart, and Krig circled her nose around Tamonten's for a moment before leaning in such that their lips were almost touching and continued in that same soft lustful purr; "Now.... You get to learn that I don't need a cock... For when I want to dominate you~" That vibrant aura slowly rose in power, vibrant light flowing out from her lover and warming the water around them, but also causing the water of the bath to ripple softly out from the two of them even though she was barely moving, as if she were a miniature earthquake all by herself.

And then, Krig's hips dropped, her folds wrapping once again around Tamonten's cock.... Only now, where before it had felt as if she were sheathed in velvet, now Tamonten was wrapped up almost as tightly as she had been when sheathed inside of Sashien. Every move that the kitsune made, every tiny shift in the subtle writhing that she had started, was so incredibly tactile that Tamonten would need to exert effort to keep herself from cumming right then and there, but the barrage of stimulation was not to end there. As Krig's inner walls threatened to massage yet another load of cream out of her, the kitsune suddenly reached out with her mind using a pull that Tamonten couldn't have thrown off even if she'd wanted to, and a heartbeat later she would be feeling not only Krig's pussy practically sucking on her cock, but also as if she were herself impaled on such a massive tool, and when Krig rose up and then sunk down again she would find that she was effectively feeling her lover's pleasure as well as her own. Such drew a needy moan from Krig, and her eyes would flash briefly with ecstasy, suggesting that she might be feeling Tamonten's pleasure herself in turn. Whether or not the connection went both ways, Krig began to roll her hips slowly in Tamonten's lap, sending pulses of incredible pleasure running through her and - if the kitsune's cooing were to be believed - through Krig as well, but even with all of the added pleasures it was still not quite enough to bring the swordswoman towards her climax too quickly.... At least, not until she felt her lover start drinking of her soul, the undeniably pleasurable sensation of her spirit being drained to replace the energies that her partner was using to dominate her. She was only taking that much, not even as much as her motions were causing Tamonten's warped spirit to generate, but even that much was incredibly intoxicating.

Just as Tamonten was being made to push towards her next peak from Krig's entirely too slow motions, her lover's hand gripped her throat just hard enough to make it a little bit difficult to breath, and then the kitsune's motions would slow to a stop such that she ended up with her plump rear seated firmly in the swordswoman's lap, and her massive rod embedded all the way inside of her so that it was nudging lightly against Krig's cervix. "Now... I'm going to ride you.... And you're going to cum whenever I tell you to... And only when I tell you to.... Got it?" she would say, but if Tamonten didn't properly include her title the kitsune would choke her just a little bit harder for a second and demand; "Ahh ahh ahh! Aren't you forgetting something?" Her tortures would continue in the form of light choking and constant teasing until the swordswoman delivered her assent alongside her lover's temporary title.

"Good girl~" the kitsune purred, and then her hips rose slowly again until only the flared tip of her equine tool was still contained within the pleasure hell of her lover's sex, "I hope you're ready to learn what it's like when I decide to be rough..." And with that Krig bucked down again, taking the swordswoman's humongous tool with frightening ease, but no sooner had her plump bottom slapped against the swordswoman's legs beneath the water than she was rising up again. Sashien had been bearable because she had gone slow, but now Krig was not only very nearly as impossibly tight, and was going a whole lot faster than Sashien had while riding her. Every buck of the kitsune's hips was a lightning bolt of ecstasy all its own, and she was bucking so fast that it was causing the water to splash about wildly as their bodies collided multiple times per second. "Don't cum...." Krig purred between her moans, the command all but impossible to obey even with what she had learned under Elawdrin's tortures, "don't cum yet! Ahhhnnn.... Ohfuck... Only when I tell you to!" Her lover's hips rose and fell furiously onto Tamonten, and the harder her rod throbbed inside of the kitsune the harder and faster she bucked up and down. Her hand gripped the swordswoman's throat, gently cutting off more and more of her air but doing nothing to prevent her from vocalizing the pleasure dominating her mind from her fluffy-tailed lover's motions.

The water did nothing to slow the purple haired spirit wielder's wild bucking, and as the moments ticked by the sensation of her lover riding her were simply too intense to stave off her orgasm for any great length of time. Sooner or later, Tamonten would be unable to hold out any longer, and just before she unleashed another wave of her hot cream the kitsune cried; "Don't cum! You'd better not cum! Aaahhhnnnn~ Ahh... Ahhhh!!!!" The first wave of her sperm pumping into her immediately set Krig off, allowing the kitsune to gorge herself on the helpless swordswoman's soul and leaving them both wrapped up in mutual ecstasy so powerful that it might easily have knocked both of them out if they hadn't been empowered by their respective magical powers. Her grip on Tamonten's throat suddenly strengthened, to the point that it cut off her ability to breath completely, but that would only last so long as Tamonten was cumming. It was obvious enough by that point that Krig loved having her pussy filled to the brim with Tamonten's cum, as she once again milked the swordswoman's cock until she seemingly had nothing left to give, but her added tightness ensured that most of Tamonten's cum was squeezed out of her rather than left to bloat her belly with its volume again.

"Naughty.... Naughty...." Krig gasped as she took a few seconds to bask in her afterglow, but her brief was extremely brief before she suddenly started slamming herself up and down onto Tamonten once again. The pleasure was, if anything, even more intense than before, and Krig worked her right towards another edge over the next few minutes only to suddenly feel a familiar power seize her spirit. "You don't... Get... To... Cum.... Aaaahnnnn... Again.... Until.... I... Ooooh, so fucking good..... Ahn... Tell you.... To!" Krig would groan, and despite her rising need to spill her seed once again Tamonten would be denied her orgasm for several minutes of Krig's furious riding. The kitsune came again a few minutes later, but her hold over Tamonten's soul that prevented her from cumming herself only grew stronger, and she was made to feel her lover's climax but not her own then, and then again another few minutes later.

By that point Krig was still riding her so furiously that the impacts of their bodies coming together almost hurt, but that didn't stop her, and after another few moments the kitsune finally commanded; "Cum for me!" The dam was released, and Tamonten was left to join her lover in another mind-blowing mutual orgasm as she filled the kitsune to the brim for the fourth time with her cream. Another moment of recovery, and then suddenly Krig both slid off of her cock and released her hands. "Up... Out.... On your back," she grunted breathlessly, and once Tamonten found the strength to obey and get out of the tub, assuming that she didn't end up doing something else to her lover, Krig would crawl over her with her tail raised high in the air. Once they were face to face again, Krig planted her feet on either side of the swordswoman and raised herself up.

The kitsune spirit wielder, still dripping with dirty bath water, moaned all the way down as she impaled herself, now taking the gigantic horse-like member with frightening ease. "Put your... Hands on my ass~" she cooed, still breathless, but once Tamonten obeyed she tensed visibly and then suddenly started to move. There was no warning, no gradual build, only a suddenly blur of her lover's hips rising and falling literally faster than even her demonically enhanced eyes could track, and if the pleasure brought on by the kitsune's motions had been overwhelming before they were mind-shattering now. For several minutes the kitsune went, both sharing their pleasures with each other, and initially Tamonten was prevented her orgasm once more... Until suddenly she heard that command again, and had no choice but to obey it and fill her bouncing lover with another helping of her cum. That and the orgasms Krig had in between didn't slow her lover down at all, and only after another few minutes of being denied her climax would Krig finally have one last orgasm - milking out as much cum from Tamonten as she could in the process - before settling down with a contented sigh.

The bathroom was an absolute mess, both of them were covered in leftover semen, and Krig looked about ready to collapse on top of her. Tamonten could still feel the mental connection tying the pleasures that they felt together, however, and her spirit had restored itself even as her lover had fed from it. As the kitsune's glowing aura slowly faded, leaving Krig barely able to move with her shuddering legs, she looked down on Tamonten and cooed; "So.... Are you.... Satisfied... Or does mistress need to... Punish her trusty steed some more?"

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even a pact with the gods themselves couldn't have secured a more enjoyable reaction than the one Krig gave the swordswoman during their first few rounds. By the time her lover's cock was spurting into the pool with every fall of her hand, Tamonten was beginning to believe that spanking the foxgirl's jiggling ass was her new favorite pastime. And when Kringlicsly screamed those lewd words for practically everyone in the palace to hear... Tamonten quickly became certain that not even the darksteel armor she had looted from Elawdrin's armory had been as hard as her cock was right then. Had the foxgirl's response to her primal fantasies been anything less, she might have been in disbelief that she had cum so much, but with Krig's primal howling followed by her brief loss of consciousness from pleasure overload the pale girl was instead surprised that she hadn't filled the other woman even fuller.

Later on, she took the same level of enjoyment in both Krig's actions and reactions throughout her lover's second attempt at a blowjob. Her pleasure was both mental and physical when the foxgirl not only made the attempt to take some of the pale girl's over-sized prick into her mouth but succeeded at it. The foxgirl's mouth may not have been a match for Sensensiel's, but Tamonten was actually relieved about that. If Kringlicsly had been able to combine the angel's skills with the added allure of Tamonten seeing her lover on her hands and knees, giving her mottled equine shaft her full attention, and those puppy dog eyes that she so effectively utilized to make the swordswoman's heart try to pound its way through her chest then the possessed woman may have very well found such a climax that she would've needed to roll the kitsune back to their bedroom.

As it was, the orgasm she found after changing positions under Krig's enthusiastic efforts was more than she would have ever expected after draining so much of her seed into her lover so shortly prior, and left the purple-haired woman's face glazed with the stuff. Her time spent in her afterglow considering whether or not to continue lasted about as long as it took for the spirit wielder to begin giving her dick a second bath. The cum on the swordswoman's face didn't hurt, either. It was messy and would require a lot more cleanup than if she had simply caught it with her mouth, but Tamonten found herself pleased with the feeling of Krig's hot release on her cheeks, nose, and chin. She would happily wear it as a lewd mark of pride at how much pleasure her mouth and fingers had brought her lover.

And it gave her another idea beyond that. After lowering Krig onto her back, the swordswoman would give a response to the foxgirl's comment about her taste. "Is that so?" A lust-drunk giggle escaped Tamonten's lips. "You're always free to as much of it as you like, so long as I get the same privilege with you~" She would then take two pale fingers and scoop some of Krig's cum from her face and in the same motion place those fingers to her lover's lips. "But how about we have a little taste comparison?" The swordswoman didn't actually care about receiving an answer, as before she had even finished the question she attempted to push her digits into the spirit wielder's mouth in order to feed her lover some of the purple-haired kitsune's own release. Before removing her fingers, Tamonten would lick some of her own cum off of Kringlicsly's face. But although after she pulled back she made a show of rolling it around in her mouth for the foxgirl, the possessed girl didn't need to test it to know that, short of her discovering a way to make her own cum taste like chocolate, she much preferred her lover's flavor.

So she didn't wait too long before announcing, as she had intended to from the very beginning; "I know just how to improve this." Her idea came in the form of her pressing her lips to her lover's mouth once more, where her tongue eagerly sought out Krig's own and the seed still upon it and began to slowly dance around it, mixing their cum and saliva in the process. Tamonten didn't rush their latest kiss, allowing herself to all but melt into the other woman's lips for several minutes as her hands began to slowly wander up and down Kringlicsly's sides, giving gentle squeezes and moans once they were there for every particularly inspired motion of the foxgirl's tongue. When she did finally pull away, she stole away with the majority of their mixed cum, and delayed just long enough for Krig to realize what had happened before swallowing it. "Mm," the swordswoman would murmur before beginning to clean the rest of her own face through the combined efforts of her tongue and fingers. "You know, I think I could get used to you cumming on my face." Soon after that, she would announce her readiness for the next round.

And what a round it would turn out to be. By the time she had finished with her lover, Tamonten felt like a sex goddess. But it still wasn't enough. Even though she had just fucked both sense and possibly conscious thought in general right out of her lover, the pale girl wasn't satisfied. She simply took all too much pleasure in the level of control she had over her lover. She loved the way she could make Krig scream in pleasure with a small movement of her hips. She loved the way she could make the foxgirl's breasts bounce obscenely simply by slamming her cock into the other woman. She loved the expression on the other woman's face, and was focused so intently on it that she was sure that the sight of Kringlicsly's eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth open and issuing those intoxicating noises to put any demonic whore to shame would be the subject of most every lewd dream Tamonten might have for the next decade. And she wanted to go faster. She wanted to go harder. She wanted to make the foxgirl's next orgasm so utterly overwhelming that Kringlicsly would take up the worship of her cock as a new addition to the pantheon of gods.

And after that round came to an end as Tamonten filled her lover to the very brim and further with cum, those desires, combined with everything else, had her following Krig like a dog in heat toward the pool once the foxgirl had suggested that they continue in the bath, staying just far enough away in the process that she could watch the kitsune's ass as the purple-haired woman crawled away and then giving that tempting target a slap a few moments before her lover dove into the water. She was feeling cocky, entirely too much so, and it showed in her grin as she dipped herself in afterward and took her own spot back on the bench and patiently waited as the kitsune allowed herself to drain in the water.

The swordswoman had it all planned out. Krig would mount her cock, and the inexperienced spirit wielder would probably experiment until she found a pleasurable avenue of attack. The foxgirl would probably orgasm a few times, all the while Tamonten would put her every bit of focus into stifling her own climax, and then given long enough, especially after everything else that had transpired, the kitsune would eventually tire herself out. When Krig's strength faded and she was no longer able to continue, Tamonten would simply seize her lover by the waist and using her strength to lift the other woman up and down her equine shaft like a fluffy-tailed sex toy until she got to see that delectable expression on her lover's face again.

And so she quickly followed Krig's instructions, allowing her arms to rest on the edge of the bath as the spirit wielder took their latest position as slowly as she pleased. It wasn't as if Tamonten couldn't enjoy herself just fine at Kringlicsly's pace. Slowness and delicateness had its own appeal, especially after a rough few rounds. Even her magically warped body was capable of feeling sore, after all. Besides, she knew that when it was all said and done, she'd take her lover back to the breaking point. So she played her part for the time being, resting on the bench as the foxgirl slowly sunk into her lap and began to find her own pace and angle. The pale warrior took the opportunities offered by that measured pace to revel in the sensations caused by Krig's motions, and to enjoy the sight of her disheveled partner as the kitsune better learned her own body's sweetest spots. Tamonten's patience never even began to fray, even though those probing motions weren't likely to bring her to orgasm for quite a while even without her tricks.

Her obedience did falter, however, if only out of desire. Watching Krig's movements left Tamonten with a burning desire to touch her lover's body. She wanted to run her hands up and down the woman's sides, to feel her perfect skin again in a more gentle fashion, to cup her breasts and close her fingers around her pink peaks, and to run her fingers from the very top of the kitsune's spine all the way down to her wonderful ass. She simply couldn't resist those urges, and she was so confident of her control over their encounter to that point that she had never even begun to consider Krig's earlier words as a command. They were only a few minutes in before the pale girl's hands did fall to her lover's legs and she began to caress them, leading to the fluffy-tailed spirit wielder rising up in order to tease the swordswoman. It took several moments after the foxgirl's cessation of her motions for the pale girl to realize that her actions were the cause of the sudden loss of her pleasure.

Eventually, though, she did realize that, and reluctantly ceased and replaced her hands with noticeable disappointment in her expression. She was still overly confident and full of ego, and the idea that her actions were nothing short of insubordination given the wager she had made and lost with the foxgirl hadn't even crossed her mind. Tamonten could only wonder what the harm was if she wanted to feel her lover's soft skin while the two were so intimately connected. Her cockiness following the reactions she had elicited from Kringlicsly earlier was bordering on pure arrogance. She felt like she was in complete control, despite the nature of their position, and couldn't even begin to imagine her lover having some plan in store that didn't involve the kitsune bouncing on her cock repeatedly until she had managed to fuck her own brains out.

Given the bands of mental force that Kringlicsly summoned into existence in order to secure her limbs following that, some of that unwarranted confidence probably should've drained from Tamonten. She ought to have known better than to allow her ego to continue ruling her head. She should've known, especially after becoming so well acquainted with the foxgirl on both the battlefield and in the bedroom, that when her lover began to employ powers such as the ones she was on the swordswoman that it was time to begin begging for forgiveness. It was almost certainly time to forget about what a sex god she had felt like before and begin worrying about how she was going to be able to walk back to the room if Krig went through with whatever she was planning.

And yet, her cockiness persisted. Against all odds and in the face of adversity, the pale girl's arrogance continued to run the show. She did not waver as Kringlicsly bound her wrists, she didn't rethink her position as the other woman entered that violet state she had been in when she had incinerated an entire group of hellhounds merely by pointing her outstretched palm at them, she even somehow managed to hold onto her unwarranted sense of confidence as Krig promised her that she didn't need anything extra in order to utterly dominate Tamonten. She even began to make a quip in return.

"Oh-" 'Really' was the word that was supposed to come next. It was meant to be a question. A rhetorical one, specifically. She was going to open with that, and then smoothly transition into a quip. The quip she had come up with was intended to tease the foxgirl over just how silly she had been fucked, and to suggest something along the lines of it not being fair for only Krig's pussy to get all the attention. It wasn't exactly one of the knightly epics that Tamonten had read as a child, but she was pretty proud of it. She thought it might at least encourage a blush from her lover. The remaining words in her quip were lost to oblivion as Kringlicsly dropped her hips though, and were instead replaced with something a bit less clever. "-Fffuuuck!"

Well... at least it was still topical.

At some point between the descent of her lover and the contents of Tamonten's mind being scattered to the four corners of Donevrion, the pale girl had thrown her head back and had begun to pant like a whore. Good gods, it was no wonder why Kringlicsly hadn't seemed jealous or concerned when Sashien had put the swordswoman through her paces. The sphinx might as well have been an inexperienced virgin when set next to the foxgirl. It wasn't that the kitsune was tighter and there was no way she was actually more experienced, but the combination of the sensations being nearly as overwhelming as they had been with the sphinx and it being her lover responsible for those sensations produced the kind of pleasure that threatened to completely shatter Tamonten's will with every little movement. She had no idea how she was going to keep herself from cumming if Kringlicsly chose to do more than simply grind in her lap.

Then the foxgirl took it a step further, using more of her powers on the already overwhelmed swordswoman. "Oh fuck!" she repeated as she was practically split in half by a phantom horsecock, her vocabulary incredibly limited as she attempted to contend with the level of stimulation present. As Kringlicsly revealed the latest in a long line of powers that the swordswoman would've never believed anyone capable of, let alone her lover, Tamonten might have taken a second glance to ensure that the foxgirl hadn't somehow managed to sneak an actual stallion into the pool to fuck her while the foxgirl rode her, but she was too busy fighting her eyes' efforts to simultaneously cross and roll back into her head. And when Krig both began to drain her soul and wrapped a hand around her throat in short order, the pale girl knew she was going to lose that battle before long.

"Y...yes...." she replied to her lover's explanation of what was about to come. It was going to be a lie regardless of how much the swordswoman wanted to keep herself from cumming, and she knew it. Unless Krig intended to only move at a rate of six times an hour, there was no way that the pale girl wouldn't end up giving up her seed sooner rather than later. She might as well have promised to dam the mightiest river in all of Badaria with nothing but a common kitchen cutting board. Even Krig's tightened hold around her neck for her oversight threatened to make Tamonten cum instantly into her lover's depths, which was one of several reasons that the pale girl hastened to correct her mistake. "I- I'm sorry! Yes, mistress!"

A sharp inhale of breath followed as Kringlicsly rose, and despite how greedy she had been to bury herself in the foxgirl's pussy earlier Tamonten found herself relieved by the brief respite. She knew that it would only be brief though, Krig's words confirmed that and in doing so confirmed that it might not be the only thing that was brief. The swordswoman didn't fully realize just how short a time she was likely to last until the kitsune began in earnest though. As Kringlicsly began to ride her at near superhuman speed, the pale girl realized that she would be lucky if she lasted minutes.

Humanoid bodies simply weren't designed for the act at the pace Krig was going, Tamonten was sure of it. Her nerves felt like they were going haywire, they couldn't even keep up with the speed at which Kringlicsly was slamming her ass against the swordswoman's legs. By the time the pleasure of hilting in her lover's impossibly tight slit even reached her brain once, the empowered spirit wielder was already back to her tip and on her way back down again. The only sensation that seemed to be reaching her in time with her lover's thrusts was the feeling of the phantom horsecock slamming into Tamonten's empty pussy repeatedly. It felt as if the biggest, meanest stallion in a herd was rutting her faster and harder than she had managed with Krig earlier, and it caused her head to spin.

Elawdrin, had she still been alive, would've been jealous at the rate at which Kringlicsly managed to break Tamonten's self control and even her ability to think coherent thoughts. There was no comparing the act to what she had experienced with Sashien the night before--partly because Tamonten could barely even remember the sphinx's face a minute into Krig's ride, let alone her name. Her tricks to avoid cumming before her mistress's prescribed time barely lasted longer than that. She tried alternatives, like performing math problems in her head, but quickly discovered that she couldn't even manage to add two plus two. When that failed, the pale girl tried simpler tasks like spelling her name to distract herself, but she made it to T-a-m before finding herself completely unable to focus on what came next. Fuck it, she guessed Krig could just give her an easier, shorter name. She could call her pet or steed or bitch or anything else the foxgirl might have a fancy for, the swordswoman was beyond the ability to think or care.

Eventually, she resorted to begging in-between shrieks and moans that would make a brothel-worker jealous. "I can't!" She would cry out after Krig demanded that she not cum. "It's too much! Krig- Mistress, please! It feels too good! I can't hold out much longer!" True to her word, she couldn't. Her control began to melt away, and the last of her coherent thoughts went along with it. The way Krig dominated her by closing her hand around the swordswoman's neck only hastened the entire process, and before long it was all over. "I'm sorry, mistress!" she cried out, a fair amount quieter for the strength with which Kringlicsly was choking her. "I can't stop it! I'm sorry! I'm sorr-eeeaaaahhh!!" And with that, the orgasm overran her.

Explosions went off in her head and body as a veritable tidal wave of cum escaped her throbbing cock and her cunt spasmed around a cock that wasn't actually there. She finally lost the battle against her eyes as they simply shirked her best efforts to keep them straight and rolled back into her head. Soon after, her body was robbed completely of muscle control as the pleasure of her orgasm tore through her. Her mouth fell open, completing the lewdest expression she'd probably ever worn in her life in the process, and her head would've simply fallen back if it hadn't been for Krig's hand around her neck. In truth, her entire body would've slid into the water if she hadn't been shackled into place by her lover's spiritual power. And when Krig cut off her air completely, it only intensified. The sensations intensified so much that Tamonten blacked out from sheer pleasure overload.

And she regained consciousness with a gasp as Kringlicsly slammed herself down on her cock again. "Ah!" she screamed in a mixture of a cry of pleasure and an intake of air once the spirit wielder had released her stranglehold. It wasn't a minute more of her lover's rough ministrations before Tamonten was on the verge of another climax. Then Krig revealed what would probably be her cruelest trick: that the swordswoman wasn't the only one capable of controlling orgasms.

As maddening as the pleasure was, as maddening as having her ability to stave off her own orgasm overwhelmed was, and as maddening as having someone deny her orgasms in the more traditional manner was, the power Krig employed on her soul was worse than all three combined in the swordswoman's eyes. It was nothing like having a partner edge her to orgasm and then simply back off. In that method there was some respite and over time, while the lack of orgasm never became less frustrating, the sensations at least lost some intensity during the pauses. The power Krig employed on her did not. The pleasure didn't lose intensity because it was never given time. Those waves of orgasmic bliss simply kept building more and more, well beyond the point when her dam should've broken and she should've been washed away in them, and yet relief remained just out of reach, chained away by her mistress's power.

For better or worse, it wasn't long until Tamonten was begging again, although this time in the other direction. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I've been such a naughty steed! I'm sorry I doubted you!" The swordswoman punctuated practically every sentence with a frustrated moan or cry. "I'll do anything to earn forgiveness, mistress! Please! Just please let me cum! Please let your pet cum!" Whatever Krig's response to that, whether the foxgirl took pity on Tamonten or punished her further, the pale girl would end up enduring until her mistress finally gave that command. She had no other choice in the matter, after all. And when the spirit wielder said those magic words, the pale girl had no problem with following her lover's command, and found herself in another orgasm so intense that she blacked out for a second time.

By the time she came to again, her arms had been released and Krig had slid off of her and given her latest command. After how thoroughly the kitsune had just dominated her, Tamonten didn't dally long before following her mistress's instructions. That didn't mean that pulling herself out of the pool came easily though. The possessed warrior's limbs felt like jelly, even with her demonic strength still empowering her. It took a monumental effort simply to get herself up and onto the edge of the pool on all fours so that she could crawl far enough away from the water to lay on her back. Halfway to her intended goal, one of her arms gave out and she ended up dropping to her belly and managing to land with her cheek in one of the puddles of cum her lover had left along the edge of the pool. This didn't discourage the swordswoman, however, and after a few moments of laying there she picked herself back up and continued until she was away from the messy part of the floor, then ungracefully flopped onto her back.

(Part 1 of 2 again. 2 hopefully in the next few hours but maybe tomorrow.)

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As exhausted as Tamonten was, though, she still found plenty of energy to watch Kringlicsly crawl into position over her. The foxgirl only seemed to grow more alluring in the pale girl's eyes with each new side of herself she revealed. She couldn't help but adore her purple-haired partner as both a mistress and a lover. Gods, she's sexy whether she's on top or bottom. It was the first coherent thought she'd had since her first orgasm under Krig's utter domination of her, and it came moments before Tamonten heeded her call, very enthusiastically, to grab the foxgirl's rounded backside. Some dim part of her remembered that her lover could probably still hear her thoughts, though in her frame of mind she almost wanted the psychic kitsune to know them.

I kind of want her to break me, she managed to think against all odds as the spirit wielder began to bounce up and down her shaft at full speed again, perhaps because Kringlicsly had settled back into a rhythm that was inflicting such overwhelming pleasure on her body that it threatened to do just that. I want to give up the control that I desperately cling to on the outside when I'm in the bedroom with her. Or I want her to steal it from me. The foxgirl was certainly making good progress on that, taking full control over the sensations she was inflicting on the pale girl and regulating Tamonten's orgasm as simply as she might turn on or off a faucet. I want to entrust myself fully to her, and completely lose my inhibitions with her. Though she was still managing to maintain thoughts that consisted of full sentences on the inside, on the outside the pale girl was only managing to pant and howl like a bitch in heat as Krig bounced along her length. I want to trust her with everything! And at the end of the day, I want to always be hers, body, mind, and soul!

She wasn't sure how much longer their tryst lasted, but eventually the foxgirl would order her to cum again, which quickly caused those wayward thoughts to melt away as an orgasm easily as intense as the last four hit her. A fifth followed easily when Krig ordered it again. By the time they were done the bathroom was a cum-soaked mess and the two matched it, and Tamonten was pretty sure she could mark that 'Kringlicsly dominating her until she was a mindless fuck-toy' fantasy off of her list. Beyond that, the swordswoman was incredibly sore and wasn't entirely sure that she was going to be able to walk back to their room. To top things off, despite intending to take a bath she had managed to do just about everything but clean up.

It became the last thing on her mind, however, as Kringlicsly offered her more punishment. Her mind screamed at her to accept it. She wanted to greet her lover's whims with open arms and readily apparent lust. Mentally she was capable of so much more and wanted even more than that. Tamonten couldn't physically manage it just yet though. She probably hadn't been run as ragged as Kringlicsly had, but, both warped and fit as she was, even her body needed a little rest after what it had just been through. That said, the pale girl was nothing if not creative, and lust could always find a way to buy her the necessary time to recuperate. "I wish to earn your forgiveness for my transgressions first, mistress.... May I begin by... cleaning you?" There was a level of emphasis on the word cleaning which, combined with the foxgirl's ability to read her thoughts, probably quickly revealed that Tamonten only really wanted to clean Kringlicsly's crotch and that she only really wanted to do it with her tongue.

Assuming Kringlicsly accepted, Tamonten would offer the strength she had recuperated up for the purpose of aiding Kringlicsly into shifting to sit atop her face. The possessed girl had initially intended to get on her hands and knees in order to carry out her offered penance, though she didn't cling to that desire for more than a few seconds given how wobbly both of the women were. She went about her chosen task as soon as her lover was comfortable, her tongue starting by licking some of the deluge of cum off what she could reach of Krig's netherlips and the area around them, and, to her pleasant surprise, in the process discovered both that her cum tasted much more palatable when mixed with her lover's own juices and that she could feel her efforts in the form of an invisible tongue working its way around her own cunny. Spurred on by that, Tamonten wasted little time before probing into her lover's depths and licking out what she could of her own seed there as well.

She didn't even try to pretend that her cleaning was anything more than a buildup toward another opportunity to bring her lover more pleasure though. The moment that Kringlicsly's depths were as free of cum as Tamonten's tongue was able to get them, the pale girl's probing became much more focused on bringing enjoyment to her lover. She could hardly fail in her efforts, given that she connected both to Krig's soul and directly to her every sensation through the foxgirl's own power, and with the latter she was directly rewarded for every sweet spot her tongue found. The pale woman was nowhere near as rough or as hasty about it as she had been earlier though, and she worked to slowly and delicately build her mistress, and by extension herself, up to her peak.

And as she built her lover back up to her peak, the pale girl worked her tongue out of Krig's depths and toward her clit at a deliberately teasing speed. For lack of anything better to do with her hands, she allowed them to drift to the foxgirl's tail and idly stroke the fluffy appendage as she sought to use her mouth in order to send her lover over the edge. Tamonten soon began to rub and tease the foxgirl's sensitive nub with her tongue. Eventually even that graduated into her giving measured strokes which became more intense as she continued and after that she mixed in short bouts of suckling on her target. It was almost a dance, and a far cry from how they had begun in the bathing room. And once Kringlicsly was on the very precipice of her orgasm, the pale girl sealed her mouth around her lover's jewel one last time in order to push her over the edge.

But not only would she prompt Krig's latest climax with it, her own body would share in her lover's orgasm. Without ever touching herself, Tamonten's body would react as if it had been her own clit that had been receiving her mouth's attentions, and she gave a muffled moan into her mistress's body as her cock erupted into the air and added to the mess in the bathroom and on the swordswoman. It wouldn't distract her though, and she remained diligent in continuing her suckling and prolonging her partner's orgasm, and by extension her own. Even when Krig had ridden out her peak, Tamonten didn't stop completely and instead shifted back to lapping at her nub, quickly working to efficiently bring her mistress, and herself, to a second orgasm and leaving more of her cum all over her own body and the floor in the process. And during their latest orgasms, for the first time since they had started, the pale girl took a small amount of her lover's available energy, viewing it as a memento of their time in Xeon's baths.

When that last mutual climax came to its end, however, Tamonten finally stopped and simply allowed herself to bask in the afterglow. She could feel it, her strength and stamina had already begun to restore themselves aided as they were by the fuel her spirit derived from that gentle pleasure. The pale girl wasn't nearly as virile as she had been upon first waking up in the relaxing warm waters of the bath and to the maids' hands, but she knew she had more than enough energy to finish what she had started and she had every intention of doing just that. There was simply no leaving the fantasies that had been lurking in her head half-realized, no matter the cost. Tamonten was going to fuck her lover until she literally couldn't fuck the other woman anymore.

"You know... I think I do still want more," she would purr. "And since you're obviously already getting so tired, I'll just take care of the rest, mistress." She took advantage of her lover's exhaustion in order to easily push and reposition the foxgirl into laying beside her, and then from there would roll the other woman onto her belly, albeit with far more reverence for her mistress than she had used earlier. The swordswoman then moved to straddle her lover's legs, allowing her perpetually erect horsecock to rest in the valley between the rounded orbs of Kringlicsly's ass. "But first I want to figure out how this magic you've used works."

Tamonten went about it like a child with a new toy, experimenting and seeing what her efforts gained her. She started by gently rubbing her lover's backside with both hands and determining whether she could feel it or not. Surely enough, she could feel hands running along her own much smaller and less generous rear. The pale girl wasn't exactly surprised by the revelation, given that she had gotten a taste of how her own cock and tongue felt through Kringlicsly's magics, but this didn't stop her from continuing to rub and eventually moving onto groping and squeezing her lover, because to be honest she just really loved Krig's ass.

Soon, though, another thought crossed her mind, and without hesitation she raised her pale hand and gave her lover's rear a light slap, only to jump slightly as she managed to inflict stinging pain on herself almost as if Sashien had snuck back into the room and given her own pale bottom another of her characteristic smacks. Tamonten couldn't help but grin as she began to rub her mistress in order to assuage their shared sting, though. "I can't believe you've never showed me this before. This is so much fun~" she remarked with mock disappointment even as she moved onto her last test.

For that last test, Tamonten straightened onto her knees and wrapped her blackened hand around as much of her shaft as possible while swiftly dipping two fingers into her own pussy. She quickly went to work with the fingers in her folds, as the pale woman had found more than enough experience during her time alone to figure out which spots brought her the most pleasure and exactly where to find them. Her erection was a different matter, it wasn't the same as the few handjobs she had started to give in the last week. She didn't really have any idea what to do with it because she'd had no need to learn how to masturbate with it since she had learned how to summon it. The swordswoman didn't suppose she could rightfully consider never learning to masturbate with her cock as a downside of having a gaggle of beautiful partners willing to fuck her to satisfaction at all hours of the day though. So, she simply experimentally stroked herself while the fingers in her slit did most of the work of bringing her any pleasure.

Tamonten had no plan of continuing to orgasm, anyway, she only performed her lewd experiment for long enough to confirm that Kringlicsly was feeling her own sensations in the same way that she was feeling Krig's. Once she had managed to begin getting visible reactions from the other woman, she removed her hands and returned to her initial spot groping her lover's rear while her cock rested between the foxgirl's cheeks. "I think I could squeeze your ass all day and never get bored, mistress," she unashamedly complimented the spirit wielder's generous backside. "I've not been taking nearly enough advantage of it, but I've got a few ideas on how I'd like to change that and we can have some fun with this spell of yours in the process~"

The swordswoman licked her lips as she spread her lover's cheeks with her thumbs. She began to press her massive cock more insistently against Krig's ass, and for a moment it might have seemed like she intended on penetrating the foxgirl with her mottled dick. Perhaps fortunately for Kringlicsly and Tamonten both, the latter had no such intentions. She merely teased at the notion for several seconds before burying her cock as deeply against the valley between the soft orbs Kringlicsly's ass she could fit her massive shaft, and then squeezed them against her prick with her hands and began to slowly thrust between them. The sheer amount of precum and cum and Krig's own lubrication her cock was covered in allowed Tamonten to find a steady pace without any discomfort due to friction.

It didn't compare to the sensations that Kringlicsly had inflicted on her moments prior, but that didn't stop Tamonten from enjoying it every bit as much as she had enjoyed it when Jasmine and later Sashien and Sensensiel had wrapped their breasts around her cock. And she took a little extra mental pleasure in the thought that, even if Krig wasn't stimulated by the act itself, her lover could feel exactly how much pleasure the pale girl was deriving from her round ass. Tamonten didn't bother to hold back this time, either, and when the stimulation brought her to her peak, she simply allowed herself to go over the edge into orgasm and in the process splattered Krig's ass, tail, and lower back with her cum. "Pretty fun..." she remarked breathlessly once her cock had given up the last of its latest batch, "but I've still got a bit of juice left in me and I think it's time for the finale."

Her hands glided up the kitsune's back in order to grab onto her waist, and without another word she rose up and pulled Kringlicsly until her ass was in the air again, regardless of whether or not the foxgirl made any effort to push the rest of her body up with it. "I hope you haven't underestimated just how much stamina your steed has, mistress," she remarked as, without ever removing her hands from Krig, she guided the tip of her cock back into its rightful place in the spirit wielder's folds. And then, without any further delay, she bucked into her lover so hard that she would've launched Krig right back off of her tool if it hadn't been for her death grip on the kitsune's waist, and she gave Kringlicsly no time to recover or adjust before pulling back and doing it again.

And that was how it went for the next several minutes, with Tamonten withdrawing herself to the halfway point before fiercely slamming back into her lover's pussy. By then she was entirely confident that her lover could take it, and she knew through her link that she was able to endure it as well. She didn't worry about speed so much as finding a steady rhythm that would bring both partners steadily closer to orgasm, both by the sensations they were feeling and the ones they were sharing, until the room was filled with the sounds of her hips slamming into the kitsune's well-padded backside and pleasured grunts and noises. She didn't bother to hold back on that latest time either, whether Krig came before her, after her, or with her, when Tamonten's body was ready to cum she simply came.

Between her newly found contempt for self control and the link the two shared, it wasn't more than five minutes before the swordswoman climaxed, filling Krig's womb with another helping of her seed. It wasn't enough to satisfy her though. "I want more," she plainly announced, and then she set her spirit to work at forming a much smaller, second cock complete with an oily sheen and an obvious target in mind: the spirit wielder's ass. Her hands left their perch on Krig's waist for just long enough to spread the foxgirl's cheeks so that she could easily press her second cock into her lover's ass before returning, and then she began her motions again, now only pulling out to the tip of her second cock before pounding back into the spirit wielder.

With a fresh shaft embedded into the entirely new sensations of Krig's virgin ass, and with the sensations that the foxgirl was feeling being shared with Tamonten, it wasn't even another five minutes before Tamonten was cumming again, both in Kringlicsly's womb and simultaneously marking her bowels as the swordswoman's. "It's not enough," she grunted, almost irritably, before using her spirit to mold her tail into a third cock of the same shape of the one she had bestowed on Kringlicsly the night before and impaling own pussy with it. She fucked herself every bit as roughly as she had Kringlicsly earlier with that latest addition, even as she resumed thrusting into her lover. Before long, she filled not only the foxgirl's orifices up but ended up filling her own womb with cum.

"I still want more!" she practically screamed before leaning over her lover close enough to press her small breasts into the foxgirl's back. She grabbed the kitsune's forearm with her blackened hand and hooked her pale hand around the other woman's hips in order to begin rubbing at her clit, even as she exchanged power for speed and began the process of pistoning the kitsune and her own slit all over again. She didn't summon an additional cock this time, instead finding herself content to simply rub her lover into ecstasy so that she could feed off of the sensations through their link. It wasn't long until she found another orgasm and at the same time discovered that she still wasn't satisfied. There was no other way she could think of to amplify their shared debauchery, however, so she simply continued.

And then she found another, and another. Eventually, her strength gave out and Krig ended up sliding belly-down on the ground with Tamonten joining her, but the swordswoman only slowed, she never stopped. Not long after she completely exhausted her body's energy and had to begin using her spiritual energy as a crutch to even be able to continue moving. She couldn't even begin to count how many orgasms came after that, although it was more than enough that it was nothing short of alarming that she managed to produce any cum at all, but soon she managed to exhaust what should have been a nearly limitless supply of her spirit's fuel, and when that happened she began to siphon the power she needed just to move from Krig's soul. But eventually that too came to an end, and she was still adamant about not leaving her lover unconscious from soul drain and she left Kringlicsly's last dregs of energy untouched.

So when she knew that she was at her very limit, and that she would literally be capable of nothing else following her next climax, the swordswoman finally pulled out of her lover and removed her tail from her own pussy. She tried to give the foxgirl a smack on the ass, but she was so weak that it didn't even produce a noise, let alone much sensation, and then she rolled the kitsune onto her back in an effort that felt nothing short of herculean. From there she swung a wobbly leg over Kringlicsly in order to straddle the foxgirl's stomach. "Time for your last helping. I want you to make that lewd expression again, mistress," Tamonten demanded as she began to rapidly stroke her horsecock with both hands over the foxgirl's face, although she wasn't so cocky as to forget to call Krig by the proper title this time.

She added to her build toward that final orgasm by pushing her tailcock into the valley between her lover's cleavage. "If you'll oblige me, press your tits together too," she more ordered than requested. If Krig followed Tamonten's latest command, she would begin to thrust her tail's appendage in-between her mistress's breasts. Between her own hands and the foxgirl's soft orbs, the pale girl managed to rapidly build herself to her climax, but she felt like there was something missing... "Ah, I know. Why don't you go ahead and thank your trusty steed for all the cum she's given you today? And make sure to put heart in it! It would only be polite..." she suggested with a grin. And if Kringlicsly gave into that request, the next sound out of Tamonten's mouth would be a prolonged groan as her climax struck and all three of her cocks throbbed before exploding over Krig's breasts, face, and just about everything else in the crossfire. But even after she had emptied every last drop of cum from her body, the swordswoman wouldn't stop her stroking and thrusting until she caused the spirit wielder a last orgasm through the link.

And then, when it was all said and done, after a few moments spent motionless, kneeling over her lover and admiring the results of her own handiwork, Tamonten simply collapsed face-first onto the ground to the side of the foxgirl. "Fuck," she groaned as she discovered she no longer had the energy to even adjust herself into a more comfortable position than the one she fell in, which had left her various erections pressed painfully against the the floor. "So sore... so hungry... I don't think I can even move...." she bemoaned. "Well, I had a lot of fun, at least," she mentioned, just on the off chance that Kringlicsly was still conscious and capable of talking. "I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime. Just maybe on something softer than a bathing room floor."

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mhhhmmm~ Of course!" Kringlicsly replied to Tamonten's request to be allowed to clean her, the giggle preceeding her words having seemingly taken a good chunk of her exhaustion with it. Even so, the physical intensity of the position she'd assumed during their most recent tryst, and the assistance that Tamonten provided in getting Krig off of her lap and onto her face moved things along a good bit more quickly than they might have gone had the foxgirl's cramped legs been the only thing propelling her there. Tamonten's face was covered in her own semen before she she could even give Krig's sopping pussy a single lick, but assuming that that didn't stop the horny swordswoman she would soon find her lover sighing in pleasure as her tongue began to work its magic upon the kitsune's quite thoroughly used flower.

Tamonten made no further pretense of her intentions than what she'd said to get Krig there, and for her part the violet haired kitsune didn't seem to have any expectations that all Tamonten would do once she'd mounted the warrior's face was clean her. Once the swordswoman really got to work, Krig was all in, sliding a hand down to dig into the pale warrior's ivory locks until her nails dug into the swordswoman's scalp, after which she took a firm hold of Tamonten's hair and held her face against her own pussy. Her lover's clit was as tempting a target as ever, but Krig didn't force Tamonten to go any faster than she'd like, and thus she ignored the vulnerable little nub for a while in favor of licking the kitsune's inner walls, finding her sensitive spots with ease and steadily bringing both Krig and herself towards another peak. The connection formed between them that would have allowed her to feed on her lover's soul was as useful a guide as ever to the spots that caused Krig the most pleasure, but the psychic connection that Krig had added was an even more effective tool for determining how to bring her lover as much pleasure as possible, and soon enough Tamonten would be able to see the results of her good work as well as feel them.

The closer Krig got to her peak, the more her body began to shudder, her thighs trembling on either side of Tamonten's face. Her grip got steadily stronger and more insistent as well, and once Tamonten finally turned her attentions to the kitsune's sensitive jewel she leaned back and threw her head back to let out a moan that was a good deal louder and deeper than the ones she'd been unleashing from the swordswoman's tongue-work up until that point. It was a simple progression up to the kitsune's climax from that point on, with the only addition to Krig's motions being a steady gyration that caused her sex to grind against Tamonten's face. That delightful precipice approached quickly, and once Tamonten sealed her lips around her lover's clit Krig dove over the edge with reckless abandon, a fall that Tamonten herself would follow thanks to the psychic connection they shared. Despite her numerous orgasms thus far, Tamonten's immense rod spat up an impressive volume into the air, particularly considering that it hadn't even been touched, and even though most of it ended up splattering over her own lower body some of it managed to make its way over to Krig's lower back and plump backside, allowing the kitsune to feel it as she was cumming and seemingly causing her to cum even harder.

Her writhing continued throughout her climax and after, but as the swordswoman started seeking to drive her to a second such peak Krig leaned back further and reached behind herself, gathering up some of the cum spilled on her backside and then cleaning it off of her fingers with readily evident eagerness. Tamonten's stomach was similarly partially cleaned, and as the two were heading towards their second orgasm in this position Krig's fingers closed around her shaft just below the tip. She couldn't do much from that angle, but she didn't really need to, and the sensation of having the portion of the shaft just beneath the tip, a spot no less sensitive despite being on an equine shaft rather than a humanoid one, and thus this time when she came a good bit more of it ended up coating Krig while she covered the pale swordswoman's face in another dose of her love honey.

For several moments after their second climax the two lovers basked in their afterglow, Krig slowly licking up portions of Tamonten's thick cream that she had gathered up onto her fingers, but when Tamonten demanded more she only giggled in response. Shifted onto her back, Krig stretched initially before giggling again as Tamonten positioned herself over the kitsune and slid her thick rod between the cheeks of the kitsune's plump rear. Her tail straightened in surprise, but when a shiver of pleasure from the cock being nestled between those plentiful cheeks was transferred over the psychic link Krig gave a soft gasp. "Mmmmm, you just keep on giving me ideas!" Krig purred suggestively, looking back over her shoulder as Tamonten began to grope her plump rear, and then bit her lip and gasped when the pale swordswoman gave her backside another smack. She earned another lewd moan from her violet-haired lover when she slipped a couple of fingers into her own pussy and started pumping away, and if that wasn't clear enough proof that Krig could feel what she felt it would be hard to tell what was. "I never thought of using it like this! You were my first, remember?" she replied somewhat belatedly, but then Tamonten offered the kitsune's plump bottom a compliment and earned her a slight blush to accompany her grope.

"Eheh.... Like what? Will it involve you sticking that thing back inside me?" she asked in a purr, "or will you at least shoot a big load on my ass? Please?" Krig's tail began to wag back and forth as she begged, and even though she threatened for a moment to shove that massive equine tool into the kitsune's virgin ass she only looked slightly worried. Even so, a brief look of relief passed over Krig's features as Tamonten shifted to nestle her cock into the crevice created by Krig's plump bottom instead, and she lifted her hips to give the swordswoman a better angle before beginning to shift them back and forth in time with Tamonten's thrusting. From there it was a simple back and forth between them before Kringlicsly got exactly what she'd asked for, a thick coating of the swordswoman's sperm over her lower back, tail, and plump backside, much to her evident delight as she also enjoyed the orgasm that Tamonten had brought them to.

"Mmmmm, another thing I'm really starting to like~" she purred while she rubbed some of Tamonten's copious release into her backside, but then the swordswoman gave her her announcement and pulled her hips up until the kitsune's rounded ass was up in the air. "Ahhh! Ooooh yes, fuck me again!" she moaned, and again she was to get her wish without much preamble as Tamonten slid her massive tool back into her soft, tight folds. Krig actually pushed back into that first thrust, managing to take the whole thing in one go and causing her ass to jiggle and a wet smack to sound out as their bodies connected. Tamonten would feel every centimeter of that penetration just as surely as she would have if Krig had been the one with the cock bending her over, and the rough session that followed was similarly transmitted in every detail thanks to her partner's psychic trick, making the both of them cum twice as fast and twice as hard.

Krig seemed to enjoy the roughness with which Tamonten took her as much as anything else they'd done in the now filthy bathroom, her voluptuous backside jiggling with every impact and the kitsune pushing back into every thrust, causing them to bounce away from each other to set up the next joining. Her damp, cum-soaked tail wagged back and forth until, when Tamonten gave one final push into Krig's pussy and emptied another load of cum into the kitsune's womb, while also bringing Krig to an eye-rolling, toe curling climax of her own, it straightened and then hung there until it flopped down onto her back when she came down from her peak. Krig seemed ready to tap out just then, but when Tamonten announced that she wanted more she giggled and wiggled her hips with the swordswoman's rod still embedded inside of her. Her joviality lasted only until the second cock pressed against her virgin ass, to which she was about to protest until Tamonten beat her to the bunch and slammed in, taking her first time there as well.

Her lover's protest died in a wordless moan, and Krig was no less a willing partner this round than she had been the round before. If anything she was even more eager if her moans and the sensations transmitted across the mental link they shared were to be the measure, though her return motions were fairly heavily reduced. Regardless, it wasn't long before the pair came again, another load filling Krig's already full womb and staining her anus with seed for the first time ever. "NNnnnnn.... So much..." Krig groaned, but that wasn't to be the end of it. Another sharp moan was drawn from the kitsune when Tamonten conjured a third cock, now on the tip of her own tail, and slammed it into herself for yet another round. By that point that kitsune was barely moving at all, and by the conclusion of it her moans had taken on a slightly droning tone as her eyes had seemingly rolled into the back of her head and then decided to stay there.

That wouldn't stop Tamonten, however, and the lust possessed swordswoman would continue enjoying her lover's body and reactions into yet another orgasm before she leaned over the kitsune to begin fingering her clit for the next. That drew another sharp moan from Krig, but it was to be the last for the encounter even though the kitsune continued to cum and moan for her. It wasn't long after that before Krig could no longer support herself, but that too didn't stop Tamonten from going again, by which point they were fucking while lying in a pool of their own fluids. And again. And again after that, leaving both of them so heavily soiled that they might have gone out and been considered decent were it not for the nature of the substances they'd have been using. At some point calling on her demonically granted strength was necessary to continue, but even though Tamonten couldn't satisfy her lusts on her lover's body in time before they began to run dry. Her lover's energies allowed her to go a little longer, but eventually they too ran dry, or at least close to dry, at which point Tamonten was left without the ability to even move.

It took a few moments, but eventually Tamonten managed to gather the strength to roll a seemingly comatose Krig onto her back and then climb on top of her, to which the kitsune issued a wordless groan and then slowly opened her eyes. They were bloodshot and exhausted, but she still managed a grimace before slowly forcing her mouth open, her tongue sticking out and her eyes closing as the swordswoman began to stroke herself. She pushed her breasts together to permit their use for the swordswoman's tail, and then as a herculean effort of her own she managed to speak when prompted to. "Nnnnnmmmmmmm, tthhhh.... Thank you," she groaned, sounding almost as if she were extremely heavily drunk, "for... For all of your... Cum~"

Krig managed another lewd moan as Tamonten splattered her face and chest with their final load of the day, one that somehow managed enough volume to coat her face, tongue, and breasts with another helping of her cream. She could barely even feel it at this point, but Krig had yet another climax of her own while being hosed down thanks to the mental link, but it was as that last peak was ending that the link finally broke, Krig no longer able to maintain it. Her appraisal of her handiwork following the conclusion of that final climax allowed her to watch Krig playing with the cum that had ended up in her mouth slowly and deliberately before swallowing it down and opening up to display a mouth now totally clean of semen.

Then, Tamonten faceplanted somewhat painfully into the hard stone floor, and Krig quite promptly passed out beside her, though by that point Tamonten wouldn't be able to tell immediately. It was thus not Krig's voice that answered her, but another, unfamiliar one who said; "Mmmm, while it certainly does look like you've enjoyed yourselves... I would greatly appreciate it if you, ahhh, went at it for this long someplace other than in my guest baths next time!" The stranger's tone was sardonic and amused, and she - for it was definitely a woman's voice that spoke from the doorway - didn't seem to take any genuine distress at the sight of the ruin that Tamonten and Krig had made of the grand bathing chamber. It would take another herculean effort to turn to view the figure, but well before her eyes settled upon the stranger the scant remaining portions of her spirit would feel it. And feel it hard.

This person, whoever they were, made Elawdrin and the maid staff look like ants. It was an entirely different and almost alien presence as well, as Tamonten had only ever been near beings of such immense power who had been forced to feed on others to upkeep that power. While she couldn't then be sure what it might mean, this person was decidedly not one who had such a need, as contrary to the dark, hungry pit that had been Elawdrin's spirit or the more alluring but still dangerous ones of the maids, the woman who stood at the door was like an ever-expanding source of raw energy, unlike any that Tamonten had likely ever even imagined. Feeling their aura, even when it was seemingly totally inert, was like being within arm's reach of the sun, or feeling the immense power inherent in the very planet itself, but when Tamonten finally managed to turn to face the source of that immense power it came in the form of, perhaps unsurprisingly, a woman. A breathtakingly beautiful one, though that might not matter so much to Tamonten at the time given what she'd just done to and with Kringlicsly, but still a woman. A demon, with black hair drawn up into an elegant bun, her flawless figure and creamy skin hidden within an elegant but simple one piece black dress with golden flowers embroidered upon it that covered exactly enough to encourage thoughts of what might lie beneath without ever spoiling a thing.

"Tamonten, I presume?" the figure asked, that hint of amusement in their wonderfully musical voice still present, and without giving the swordswoman a chance to reply, she continued; "Varthic told me that you had a... Problem, that you desired my help with, and I can guess that it has something to do with the spirit trapped in your arm. I am the Lady of Acheron, or at least that's what I choose to go by officially. You may call me Xeon." The demon she had come looking for stood some thirty feet off, her arms folded under her breasts and her posture poised and perfectly straight, angled such that Tamonten could catch just a slight view of one of her long, slim, perfectly creamy legs, and gazed at Tamonten's prone form with a smirk and a soft glow in her crimson eyes.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In any other scenario, the newcomer's voice would've surely alarmed the swordswoman, but not then. Whether it was simply because she had already slipped halfway into a sex coma by the time she had realized that Kringlicsly was already on the road to doing the same if not already there, or if it was instead because she knew that she couldn't even move enough to preserve her non-existent modesty, let alone fend off anyone who might hold her ill-will, Tamonten simply couldn't rouse herself enough to be concerned. In truth, she felt unusually lighthearted about the sudden turn of events.

"We did. Go at it elsewhere, that is. It was the bedroom first, though there was a sphinx and an angel involved then so I guess that was a little different. We wanted to clean up after that and one thing led to another, and, well," she trailed in off weary amusement. "Sorry," the swordswoman would genuinely offer. "It's just that after spending time imprisoned by a madwoman it really hit me that I might not get second chances at these moments if I let them pass me by, so I took this one," the pale girl admitted. "I'm willing to pay for any damage."

By then, though, the woman's presence had hit her at full force several times over. It was, in a word, terrifying. This was a being that could truly wipe her out of existence with but a thought. The black oak and the fallen angel had certainly possessed the ability to throw enough power at the pale girl to destroy her but in contrast to this woman they were brutish apprentices placed next to a master craftsman. Elawdrin and the tree and even Kringlicsly might have been able to make fires and manipulate the world with their minds and souls, but even as completely out of tune with her own spirit as Tamonten was she innately knew that reality itself bent for the smallest whim of the third woman in the room. And yet, despite it all and for reasons that even she couldn't even begin to really put her finger on, the possessed swordswoman was perfectly calm in this person's presence. Perhaps it was simply because she knew that there wasn't and there had never been a thing she could do to stop her unseen conversational partner from destroying her if the whim struck them, she supposed.

And, as utterly overwhelming as the stranger's power was, after she'd actually gotten a look at the woman Tamonten wasn't quite sure that it was the most striking or impressive thing about her. She was beautiful, that was simply a fact. Sculptors might have killed in order to have just one chance in their lifetime at this woman modeling for them, and afterward they might've given up their eyes and hands alike in despair at never again having the opportunity to work with such a living, breathing avatar of beauty and art again. Had the pale girl not managed to fuck herself to the point of being completely unable to move and half-unable to think, she surely would have nursed some debauched fantasy or another for this woman. To focus on her looks alone would've been a crime in itself, though, because even as overwhelming as her beauty was, there was something about her appearance that struck Tamonten much more deeply than that.

Even if she hadn't been beautiful or powerful, the very way she held herself commanded that this demon was a woman to be served and obeyed. She seemed a born ruler. From the top of her head to the tips of her toes, she emanated a sense of confidence and command such that the pale girl wasn't entirely sure that she could've disobeyed an order to charge into the abyss itself if it were to come from this stranger. Her eyes gave off a certain sense of high cunning and endless patience, as if she was playing some game a hundred turns into the future while Tamonten could barely wrap her head around the turn she was on. Her posture seemed almost able to speak more about her purpose than a human being could say using actual words, and based on the sheer power inherent in it the swordswoman could only imagine that it was one that might change the world. In truth, it was that combination scared the warped woman the most, and far more than the stranger's energy or appeal.

By the time that the woman had announced herself as Xeon, Tamonten had nearly come to that conclusion herself. In hindsight, she supposed she should've known instantly given that the demoness had mentioned that the bathrooms were hers. In an effort at being respectful, the swordswoman attempted to rise to her feet, rising up onto her hands and knees and then making an attempt to get up into a kneeling position on limbs so wobbly that it felt like she'd had a demon sealed in all of them. The attempt fell short though, as the moment she removed her hand from the floor the rest of her limbs immediately gave out and she ended up falling belly down onto the ground again, smashing her sensitive erections into the ground so painfully that tears welled in her eyes. It was only after a series of pained groans and several moments of fruitlessly trying to shift her weight off of her various phalli that it occurred to the pale girl that she could simply dismiss them and did so.

"Not the first impression I had been hoping for, I thought I'd at least manage to have clothes on for once and was even so bold as to hope that they'd be nice ones," Tamonten quipped from her spot on the ground after she had managed to get over the pain she'd inadvertently caused herself. "But yes, I'm Tamonten, and her name is Kringlicsly," by the time she'd finished introducing herself and the unconscious foxgirl the pale girl had given up on any position change more strenuous than trying to meet the Lady of Acheron's eyes as best she could. "I came here because I was told that you might be able to help me remove the spirit from my arm, Lady Xeon," Tamonten figured she ought to go ahead and add the honorific if only because she couldn't stand while she spoke to the woman. "And, though it wasn't my initial intent in coming here, since I was among the ones captured by Elawdrin I also wish to formally offer and consent to the reading of my full memories of the incident, in case it might be useful in resolving it." The pale girl was going to suggest that Kringlicsly was capable of it if Xeon wasn't, but after feeling the effect of her aura the swordswoman doubted it, and the pale girl certainly didn't want Krig to have to see the things she had done in detail.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 1/89, PP = 61, EP = 1/66, Status = Barely Mobile, Pregnant

NPC Stats
Krig: HP = 51, PP = 52, EP = 0/131, Status = Out Cold

"Ahhhh," Xeon said in a crisp, understand tone, "well, you didn't break anything, so I don't believe monetary compensation will be necessary. An apology to the people that have to clean this up might be in order, however."

Though Tamonten couldn't actually see it given the position she ended up in from trying to move, Xeon winced sympathetically when the swordswoman faceplanted with her cocks trapped painfully underneath herself. Stone, as it turned out, was not something that felt pleasant against more sensitive parts of her skin. The pain receded when she dismissed her assorted phalli, thankfully, and from there she managed to roll onto her back to look back at the demon standing in the door.

"Well, I suppose we can't always get exactly we want, eh?" Xeon replied bemusedly following Tamonten's lamentation that she couldn't first meet the demon queen with clothes on. She nodded to the more proper introduction, but then her smile faded as she continued on to state her purposes in coming here, both her old one and the one she had acquired after being captured by Elawdrin. "Indeed... I was going to ask for an explanation, but if you're offering to let me take it from your mind directly I suppose that might save us both a lot of time. Doing that is a fairly intense process, however, so I think it can wait until you've had a bit to eat and some rest."

With that, Tamonten would suddenly feel herself and her lover lifted off of the ground by an invisible force, the sensation painless but slightly uncomfortable given her land-bound nature. Krig was lifted right beside her, and soon enough they levitated over the pool, which had slowly been partially cleaned of semen, and then Xeon said; "Hold your breath. This will only take a moment." Tamonten was given a moment to prepare before being unceremoniously dunked in the water, and then for a moment it felt as if her entire body was being scrubbed by a hundred hands before she was lifted out of it again. Warm air suddenly blasted past her a moment later, quickly drying her off. Krig blinked to wakefulness, received the same instructions, and then the same treatment. It didn't help them recover from what they'd done to cause the mess in the first place very much, but it did at least allow them to feel a little bit cleaner than they had when they'd finished.

"Think you can walk, or will you need a lift?" Xeon asked, once more amused, and to that Krig could only groan wordlessly. Such inspired a chuckle from the powerful demoness, but Tamonten would have an opportunity to comment before she was levitated down to her room if she so wished. Either way, soon enough she would be in her borrowed bedroom once again, where she would find one of the maids waiting with a pair of plates covered in steaming food. They didn't make it without passing a goblin in a blue jumpsuit with a mop and bucket, and managed to see him look inside before she and Krig were taken into their room. He glanced back at Tamonten and Krig just as they were entering their room with a look of pure horror on his face, but once deposited on their bed Xeon half-turned turned towards the door and said; "I will leave you to your rest, for now, but when you feel ready to meet with me to discuss your... Problems.... You need only tell one of my maids." With that the powerful demoness turned to leave, and no sooner had that happened than they were hovered over into their bed, covered up, and then had food and glasses of water put in their laps on platters.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pale girl flailed weakly, her intended response toward the powerful demoness's comments about reading her mind cut off completely, as she was lifted off the floor by that invisible force, and despite knowing full well that it was Xeon that was responsible for it she had to mentally force herself to calm down and relax at being airborne. Once she had calmed herself enough to take in the woman's instructions though, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes before being dunked into the water and efficiently cleansed of the results of her time with Krig. At last, I've finally realized my longstanding dream of knowing what it is to be a dirty plate put into the wash, she managed to think through it all. Despite her indignity at the situation though, Tamonten did appreciate the cleaning if only because it probably would've taken her hours to wash her hair alone after all that. She was similarly grateful that Krig was conscious enough to receive the same cleaning, because she wasn't sure she'd have had the willpower to avoid making terrible jokes and giggling like a schoolgirl at her lover if the other woman had awoken later matted with results of their lovemaking.

"I think I can give up any pretenses of dignity by this point," the pale girl would respond to Xeon's inquiry of whether they needed a lift or not, and allowed herself to relax as the demoness mentally ferried her lover and her back to their room as easily as a normal woman might carry in the laundry. Before the two ended up back in their assigned guest bed, however, she did offer a mouthed 'sorry' to the goblin when he looked at her with horror evident on his face, although she also offered a blush, a grin, and an overall expression that betrayed more than a hint of her pride in her own virility and how thorough she had been in fucking her lover senseless.

And before the powerful Lady of Acheron left, Tamonten did manage to offer; "Thank you, Lady Xeon, for your aid, your hospitality, and your willingness to meet with me. And, uh, sorry again for the bathroom... and the bedroom." That was all she had to say to the woman, however, and wouldn't delay her any longer. Her next words, once the demoness had left, were directed at the maid. "Miss? I don't want to impose and I wouldn't be asking this of you if I was able to walk, but is it possible that you might be able to get some decent formal clothing for me? I'd like to give a better impression next time I meet with Lady Xeon," she explained. If the maid denied her request then the pale girl wouldn't be overly bothered and would thank her anyway for her time and the meal. If she accepted, Tamonten would add; "There's denarii in one of my bags, you can take as much as you'd like to cover the clothing and for your time and help."

Once the maid had departed, whether she had accepted the swordswoman's task or not, Tamonten would turn her attention on the meal provided for her. She quickly discovered that, as sore and as weak as she felt, she was more than up to the task of beginning to voraciously attack her meal with the same level of gusto as she'd had when she ate the breakfast that Jasmine had provided her with several days prior. The deliciousness of the prepared meal after days of the tasteless meals of the prison and nearly a day without eating had her offering satisfied moans almost as lewd-sounding as the ones she had issued during the bathroom tryst. The swordswoman barely paused from her chosen task shoveling food into her mouth for long enough to breathe from the moment she began to eat, though the pale girl did eventually halt long enough to quip toward her lover; "I was beginning to think that I'd be on a diet of gruel and cum for the rest of my life." The words were a dual effort at humor and determining whether her lover was coherent or if she had slipped back into her comatose state. If the foxgirl was unconscious again then the pale girl figured she'd need to at least try to do something to awaken her enough to eat.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats
Krig: HP = 51, PP = 52, EP = 1/131, Status = Barely Mobile, Pregnant

"Well, some sacrifices must be made...." Xeon quipped merrily at Tamonten's lamentation about her utter lack of dignity at that point, seemingly finding the situation more humorous than anything else. Taking that comment for the permission that it was, Xeon ferried Tamonten and Kringlicsly out of the bath on invisible strings, taking the assorted supplies they'd brought in with them as well, and after passing the goblin janitor and laying her two charges into bed the demoness turned to leave only to be stopped again.

She half turned, smirking, and replied; "Think nothing of it! You returned valuable servants to me, after all, and even if you were only of minor assistance at best as Varthic likes to tell the story, I would be remiss to fail in hospitality to my second and third guests ever~ For now, however, I have things to which I must tend. Rest well." And with that, the Lady of Acheron would turn and depart, leaving Tamonten to the care of the now slightly less intimidating maid who remained in the room.

"Of course! You aren't imposing at all, and such garments will, of course, be provided without charge!" the maid replied quickly, beaming and slipping a hand aside to brush a strand of earthy brown hair back her ear, which Tamonten would notice was pointed. She was, like all of Xeon's maids, both incredibly beautiful and incredibly powerful, though with Xeon now to compare to the maids wouldn't be nearly as impressive as they had been before. Her eyes, slightly uncharacteristically for a demon, were a deep sky blue instead of red, and after careful examination of her aura Tamonten might notice that there was a sense of conflict in her spiirt, a portion of it demonic while the other portion of it seemed reminiscent of Jasmine. "Before I go, is there anything else that you needed? I could bring some more water, or more food? Perhaps some of both that will keep until you're ready for more, or a second meal? Wine or liquor perhaps? All of the ale we've found here is stale I'm afraid, or I would offer you that as well."

The more she spoke, the more Tamonten would come to recognize simple facts about the woman, her accent and the way that she spoke marking her as, oddly, seemingly coming from the same rural, Southeastern region on the Amazonian border. Should she have questions about that, the maid would gladly stay to speak of it further, but if she didn't then the woman would ensure that everything was tidy and within easy reach before leaving Tamonten and Krig to their own devices, shutting the door softly on the way out. Once she was gone, Krig heaved a sigh of relief and practically melted into their bedding, momentarily ignoring the meal sitting in front of her while she seemingly let out a great deal of built up tension. "That... Is a lot more of relief than even I thought it would be," she muttered idly, but then glanced aside to find Tamonten tearing apart her food like a savage animal and apparently decided to eat her own portion of food before the swordswoman could start eyeing it.

The next few moments passed without words but hardly in silence as Krig and Tamonten devoured their meals, the kitsune mostly forgoing the use of utensils entirely as she stuffed her face with the same ravenous appetite. The one brief quip that Tamonten paused in her assault against good etiquette took a full minute for Krig to reply to, by which point they were almost out of things to devour, "at least you had the gruel! This is the first thing I've had to eat since we left the faeries!" From there the meal would likely quickly be finished, with Krig eating her last portions only after Tamonten had finished hers, and while it had hardly been a meal of legendary quality, it had still been worlds better than what she'd had while in Elawdrin's care. Whether or not it had left her full after the events of the last few days might be another story, but at that point the swordswoman would at the very least still be immensely thirsty, and what water they had would not be sufficient to fully quench that thirst. Once they were done eating, however, drowsiness looked to be rapidly overtaking Krig, and exhaustion would likely be threatening Tamonten's ability to keep conscious for much longer as well.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The maid's accent certainly earned her Tamonten's interest. While her aura and ears certainly made the swordswoman curious, she wouldn't have given them too much thought if they hadn't been combined with that way of saying things that made her chest ache with pangs of homesickness. "I'll pass on any wine or liquor for myself, I'm not so sure that I'm cut out for drink." After all, the last time she had enjoyed just a little bit of wine she had woken up in a pile with three other women with all of them pregnant, and as much as she didn't want to repeat that in general — well, at least not after drinking — she really didn't want to repeat that around succubi. "I would appreciate some food and water for later, I can be a bit of a glutton." Tamonten offered a glance toward Krig and waited for her to add to that order if she wished and was able before continuing, and she would revise her request to explicitly include food for two if the foxgirl wasn't able to reply one way or another to the maid's questions.

Her next question followed shortly after the discussion about what else the woman might fetch for the two lovers. "I'm sorry, this might be a bit rude, but are you a Badarian?" Regardless of whether the maid answered in the affirmative, negatively, or otherwise, Tamonten would follow up by explaining; "My family's home was a few miles away from a town called Shoestone, and I've not heard anyone speak the way you do since I left." And if the maid had answered her last question positively, the pale girl would also add; "I'm Tamonten. It's always a pleasure to meet someone from the same neck of the woods, even if those woods are fairly large." Afterward, once she had taken care of any additional responses she might need to make, she would thank the maid and allow her to return to her work.

Of course, she wanted to ask what had brought the woman into Xeon's service, whether she had been born with her pointed ears as the elves were or if she had been warped as the pale girl had, and the story behind the oddity of her aura. These, however, did not seem like polite questions to ask a total stranger. Beyond that, she had a pretty decent guess at the simple answer behind the first of those questions at least, as she had upon first meeting discovered that Lady Xeon, beyond everything else she possessed, had that pull that all great men and women seemed to possess that brought individuals from all walks of life to pledge themselves to help her realize her ambitions. After realizing that it wasn't nearly as surprising that more than just demons would heed that call, in whatever form it presented itself to them.

Tamonten herself had continued to feel it long after the powerful demoness had left the room. She could hear the call to glory beckoning to her, tempting her with all the experience she could gain and fame she could win in the service of that woman if she were to pledge herself and be accepted among Xeon's warriors. Tamonten was well armored against that call put out by her desire for fame and glory though. She was simply too prideful to remain a servant to even a worthy person for very long, and that was even more the case when that person was so much stronger than her. She still dreamed of being the greatest swordsman in the world, and any form of prolonged servitude, let alone to someone greater, was not the path she wanted to take toward that goal. More than that, her time spent in Elawdrin's less than tender care had made her realize that there was only one woman she ever desired to call by 'mistress' or 'milady' for even a temporary amount of time, and certainly only one that Tamonten would ever want to give her life to, and she was laying in bed beside her.

Even with those brief mental distractions, the famished swordswoman would still dig into her food when the maid had finished her tidying and left. Though she was too busy stuffing her face to formulate any sort of response, Tamonten did take note of Krig's muttering. She could certainly empathize with that feeling as well. Just being around the Lady of Acheron had felt like someone was standing behind her slowly adding weights to her shoulders, and had she been able to stand in the first place she would've been afraid that the mere strength of the woman's presence might eventually cause her to fall to the ground. The pale girl wasn't really certain why she hadn't been more nervous and tense during her brief meeting with Xeon, but the answer seemed that it was likely that Krig possessed much more sense than she did.

That would end up causing her to make her quip for different reasons entirely, hoping to put the foxgirl further at ease with her attempt at humor. Krig's response ended up taking her entirely by surprise though, and sent her mind moving in several different directions as she tried to formulate a response. First and foremost she was awed that the kitsune had gone so many days without food and amazed at how frighteningly dedicated the spirit wielder could apparently be. That was soon joined by guilt that it was the swordswoman's fault that she had to go through so much, and instants after that the pale girl's heart melted at the reminder that Kringlicsly loved her enough to endure all of that. "But it was the gruel that was the bad part." Her ensuing soft smile and softer tone didn't match the lascivious nature of the reply she ended up conjuring in the slightest. After that retort, the swordswoman picked up her plate and offered it to her purple-haired lover. "Go ahead and take the rest of mine. I'm getting full anyway," she lied, deciding that this little gesture would be the smoothest way of expressing both remorse at putting the foxgirl through everything she had and expressing gratitude simply for having Krig in her life all at once, "and we'll have seconds soon enough."

After the meal was finished in full, Tamonten would down her water as if she was dying of thirst before removing the dinnerware from the bed. "You know, I really like the room service here," she started before cutting herself off with an unintentional yawn. "But after meeting the owner I think we should probably try to see ourselves back to the faeries sooner rather than later. Just a bit more... comfortable there." Another yawn erupted from her mouth and the pale girl found that she couldn't help but stretch her tired muscles out through the duration of it. "So I think we should go meet the Lady of Acheron after a quick little nap and get this all taken care of so that we can excuse ourselves whenever we please," she suggested after glancing at Krig and finding her just as drowsy. Barring any objection from the foxgirl, Tamonten would then draw her lover into laying down with her, aiming to end up in a position with the foxgirl's pressed back against the front of the swordswoman and the latter's arm around the former's waist. If the kitsune had something else in mind, though, the pale girl would go along with it without protest, because as long as she could drift off to sleep secure in the knowledge that her lover was with her then it was enough for Tamonten.

"I'd like to ask you a few questions about how this soul stuff works before we meet her though, I'm not very good with it," she would just add just before she closed her eyes and began to drift off... only for her to make a second addition once she was halfway there. "Oh, and before we leave... we should see if they have pancakes here. And maybe sausage.... And bacon.... We should visit that bakery that Pano talked about too. I'd kill for some decent sweets...." And with that, she truly drifted off to sleep to dream about the sort of things that only a combination of her lover's warmth and the desires of her ravenous and unsatisfied stomach could spawn.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats
Krig: HP = 51, PP = 52, EP = 1/131, Status = Barely Mobile, Pregnant

The maid gave a curtsy and a smile at Tamonten's denial of any alcohol, and then nodded at the request for food. When the swordswoman gave Krig a chance to speak she would say; "Some food and water for me too please. Sweet potatoes if you have any!" The maid, still smiling, gave another curtsy and softly replied; "Of course! We actually do, though I'm afraid they're canned." Krig shrugged off her warning, "doesn't matter to me!" Again the maid would curtsy, "alright then! I'll have some prepared. Your food will be made such that it can be eaten cold, so that you won't have to wait to eat when you wake up!"

Saying that, she then turned to leave, but Tamonten's comment would stop her in her tracks. The woman would nod at her initial question, but would quickly add in reply; "I was, yes." Her smile would become notably forced when the swordswoman mentioned her home village, but a cheery affect would still be present as she replied following the swordswoman's conclusion; "Ahhhh, yes, I actually used to live around Shoestone. I grew up there, actually. As an orphan. That was about thirty years ago though, and since leaving I've spent most of my time among the fey until I came into Lady Xeon's service." She would give another curtsy, her smile becoming a good bit less forced, "it's truly nice to meet you, Tamonten, even if I can't say that I share that particular pleasure with any honesty. My name is Niserie!"

Following that, the maid would depart unless questioned further, and from there Tamonten would descend upon her meal with characteristic savagery. Krig was right there with her, with table manners almost as reprehensible, until the exchange including the revelation that the kitsune hadn't eaten while working to rescue the swordswoman took place. The soft, heartfelt quip that she opened with drew a beaming grin from the kitsune, who quickly quipped back in a lighter tone than the swordswoman had been able to conjure; "So I've begun to realize~"

Her smile flipped into a frown when Tamonten offered the kitsune the rest of her meal, and she simply pushed it back and flatly replied; "You shouldn't even try to lie to me. I can read your thoughts, remember? We'll have more later, so eat your half now and we can worry about hunger strikes later. It's not even the first time I've gone a few days without food, so it's no big deal anyway."

After their meals were cleaned up and they had drained the pitcher of water dry between them, Krig joined in on Tamonten's yawning and offered a nod at the swordswoman's suggestion. "Mmmm, yeah that sounds like the best idea. I'm starting to get a headache from being around so many people that could squish me like a bug." The kitsune offered no argument when pulled into a spooning position with the pale swordswoman, her fluffy tail swishing against Tamonten's belly and tickling her for a moment before resting between them.

As they drew closer and closer to restful sleep, Tamonten's statements would draw a series of increasingly short wordless grunts from Krig, whose eyes had already closed. "Mmmmmhhhmmm... Mmmmmm.... Mmm.... Mm.... Mmhhmm... Mmm..." From there it would be a straight path to dreamland, and a comfortable and incredibly restful sleep would follow. Aches and pains that had built up from the horrid living conditions and battles she had been through at Elawdrin's prison faded away, and the more recent exhaustion that she had brought herself to with Krig in the bathing room was gone as well by the time she woke up.

For once, Tamonten would awaken in both a friendly setting and without anyone molesting her in any fashion. Krig was still snoozing beside her, her fluffy tail tickling the pale skin of the swordswoman's side and her plump rear fitting perfectly into the slot created by the pale warrior's bent legs. Other than a bit of stiffness at having been still for so long, Tamonten would feel better than she had in days, at the very least in a physical sense. Clothes were folded on a chair nearby, and two more pitchers of water and two packages of food had been left for them. The assorted toys from Elawdrin's stash that she had made use of had been cleaned and set out beside the enchanted bag that she'd used to store all of it. Her other gear hadn't been touched save for some cleaning and being removed from her pack, her older pack having been replaced by a newer one that looked a good bit sturdier while the original still sat beside it.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, if you don't at least start pretending that you can't then I'm afraid you'll never convince me into a game of strip poker or go fish with you," Tamonten's vocal retort came with a wry grin at the spirit wielder's refusal of her offer. Despite her humor, the pale girl was a little bit disappointed that the foxgirl turned down the plate, but she didn't let it bother her for very long. After all, Tamonten supposed she had a tendency to unnecessarily coddle her lover. What continued to disturb her after giving the refusal some more thought, however, was the realization that Kringlicsly was among two others that she knew had read her thoughts, and that the swordswoman had her suspicions about three more beyond those. She would have to give that subject more consideration later though, when it was a little less likely to be broadcast.

It would change nothing else though, and before long she was drifting off into sleep, aided by the presence and warmth of her lover's body, where she dreamed a little dream of the foxgirl and her raising their small family at her parent's farm. And somewhere, deep in her sleeping mind, it hit her that soon it could be so much more than just a dream, which caused her to smile in both worlds.

~~~​

And that smile returned easily when she woke up later, greeted not by wandering hands or molestation or the dimly lit walls of a prison but rather by the sight and scent of her lover's violet hair. Mustering the will to remove herself from the other woman's touch proved to be one of the most difficult battles Tamonten had suffered through in the last week. Eventually, though, she overcame the odds and slowly extricated herself from the spirit wielder, carefully replacing the blankets as she did so to ensure that Krig's back wasn't left vulnerable to the cool air in the room. In truth, she might have never left that bed so long as the kitsune shared it with her except for the knowledge that the cure to her possession would likely come that day, and that leaving her lover's bed and meeting with Xeon was the only way to secure a future where she might one day be able to peacefully settle down with Kringlicsly and enjoy a lifetime of waking up next to the woman.

That line of thought lent a bit of solemnity to her initial preparations for the day. She would stand up and carefully stretch and rub the stiffness out of her muscles before marching herself toward the clothes which had been set out for her as if she were approaching the stage of some final battle. As she unfolded and investigated the clothes she had requested, however, she discovered that they weren't anything like she had expected. The formal wear that the maid had supplied for her seemed almost too pretty for someone like her to wear. Tamonten was used to comfortable pants and shirts and armor that she could get splattered with gore and grime and dirt without feeling like she had ruined them, she felt almost like the gorgeous dress that Niserie had supplied her with was wasted on her and it should've been saved for someone more beautiful like Kringlicsly.

And yet... the maid had obviously put a good amount of thought into the choice and how it might fit the swordswoman. It was a black, silken dress with a simple and not intrusive golden brocade consisting of vines and flowers around the borders. The top was sleeveless and open in the back, which would allow the possessed girl to easily fit into it despite her manacles and large wings, but the front was full, though strapless, and terminated in a high collar which combated any feeling the pale girl might've had about the dress's potential immodesty. It appeared intended to be secured in place by satin ties located on that collar, which itself was otherwise open, and behind her waist, which meant that she'd be able to step into the gown and secure it without much fuss despite all her extra appendages. Shortly afterward, she also discovered that the maid had left her a lacy black bra that looked right at home alongside the dress, though she assumed it was a kindness since it was rather obvious that the outfit wasn't normally meant to be worn with one, and matching panties.

The swordswoman accepted that kindness, as fear of a wardrobe malfunction still loomed within her despite the amount of time she'd already spent nude in Xeon's home, and donned both the panties and the bra, thankful to find in the process that the latter was a simple front clasp. Next came the gown, and, after finding that stepping into it and securing the satin straps was really as easy as she'd hoped it would be, she quickly discovered that the dress was surprisingly comfortable. Even though it hugged her from the waist down, making her look like she had more of a figure than she really did, it wasn't entirely uncomfortable to move in. The pale girl certainly wasn't going to be capable of combat rolls and footwork in the formal attire, but she would at least be able to walk at a brisk pace without the risk of falling flat on her face. Lastly, she discovered, as something of a surprise bonus, that there was a hidden port in the back cleverly designed to allow her tail to poke free of the dress without revealing anything else, although she initially mistook it as existing for the far more lewd purpose of allowing wandering hands in and couldn't help but check to make sure that there weren't any other such pockets before continuing.

I'm really wearing a dress, Tamonten couldn't help but think after she was confident that everything was in place and in order. It felt so... if she were to be frank, weird. It wasn't as if she'd never worn a dress before, but that had been years ago and certainly never one as pretty as the one that the maid had supplied her with. She supposed that, in a way, at some point along the way she had simply given up on the idea of ever having a reason to wear a dress again after so many years in the wilderness, and yet there she was. I should find a mirror, she decided, although if there wasn't anything suitable for use as such in the bedroom she wouldn't leave to seek it but instead would use her sword's surface for the job.

And when she found something suitable, she found herself even more conflicted than when she had started. She looked... good? All the clothes she'd worn since she had been mutated were in no way intended to accent her looks if only because she didn't think there was a point in a mutated and possessed woman trying to beautify herself, and that had become even more the case since she had grown her extras. The dress that the maid had picked out for her, on the other hand, seemed tailor made to suit her as an individual. She didn't find herself thinking how nice the dress would look on her if she hadn't become so pale, or if she hadn't sprouted the wings, or if her long, milky-white hair only had some color to it, but rather it looked nice on her because she had all those features. It certainly wasn't for a lack of support, as the faeries, the demons, and Kringlicsly had all made her feel both normal and beautiful on many separate occasions, but for the first time since Tamonten had become mutated she felt, deep down in her heart, that maybe she herself could be... or maybe was pretty?

She shook her head and sighed. What a foolish thing for me to be spending valuable preparation time thinking about, she angrily dismissed the thoughts. But despite her attempt to discard it as childishness, Tamonten found that there was a certain indulgence building inside of her. A desire to maybe look just a little bit nicer. What was the harm, after all? She had already made this step, what was the matter with shuffling just a few inches further down the line? And maybe... maybe Krig would like it if she gave dressing up just a little bit a try now that the duo wasn't busy slaying plants and demons and angels and all other manner of foulness? Her speculations on her lover's potential responses would prove enough to make her do it, and she would quietly open the door to peek out into the hall and hail a maid. "Could you bring some makeup to my bedroom if you happen to keep any around here? And maybe somebody who's got a knack for it?" she would ask of them. With any luck, it would be Niserie that she discovered and asked, as she had hoped for another opportunity to get a little more information out of the odd maid under more casual circumstances with her lover asleep. If she couldn't find the maid personally then she would also request of the one that she did find that she'd like for Niserie to be the one to help her and admit freely that it was because she had more questions for the woman, though if that didn't work either then she would settle for any aid.

Afterward, she would retreat back to her room to wait for the maid only to find that she now had butterflies in her stomach over both her coming meeting with Xeon and her concerns at how Kringlicsly might react once she discovered what a foolish endeavor the pale girl was pursuing. I should distract myself. Maybe it would be a good time to start writing down the questions I'd like to ask Xeon? Tamonten decided to do just that, padding to her bags and quickly replacing the toys that had been used the night prior into one bag before retrieving her journal from another and opening it so that she could write in it while she waited for the maid.

PRETTY, PRETTY PRINCESS.

Basically she's:
Puttin' on formal clothing.
Finding a meido to ask for makeup and asking her to come back to Tamo's room with it. EDIT: Forgot to mention it in my post so will make a quick note here that she was going to prefer Niserie if she could find her quickly enough, gotta see if she can wheedle anymore information out of her.
Finding out what the deal with her journal was while she waits for the meido-I mean just writing questions and totally not me just giving a silly reason for her to open it up and see all the dicks Elawdrin and her guards probably drew in it.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tamonten: HP = 89, PP = 61, EP = 1/66, Status = Alright, Low on EP, Pregnant

NPC Stats
Krig: HP = 51, PP = 52, EP = 131, Status = Alright, Pregnant

"Oh ho ho! We'll have to see about that!" Krig shot back jovially, and despite her complete exhaustion and the plates burdening them she leaned in to add in a whisper; "I'm really bad at cards~"

~~~~~~~~~​

Krig would stir slightly when Tamonten slipped out of bad, but would not awaken, allowing Tamonten to try on her new clothing in relative peace. The kitsune would occasionally stir while she dressed and admired her appearance in the elegant dress, but as far as Tamonten could tell would remain asleep while she had her internal dialogue and then opted to see what she could do to go even further. The maid on duty, not Niserie this time, would give an affirmative answer and then promised to go and fetch the one whom Tamonten had requested before wandering off and out of sight.

Left to her own devices for at least a little while, Tamonten would quickly realize upon taking up her journal that it had something stuffed inside of it. Opening it to the most recent page, she would find a thick velum envelope sitting inside, with the words; "NOT BOMB" written in simplistic print on it. The scent coming off of it, despite being pleasantly sweat on the surface, would be instantly recognized by the pheromones that Elawdrin had emitted, leaving the writer of the letter fairly obvious. None of the rest of her journal had been tampered with save for one page, the one regarding the loss of her virginity, on which a fairly artistic rendering of male genitalia had been drawn on the margins. Beneath it, in a barely legible scrawl, was written; "1 out of 10 erections, needs work."

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Although her initial reaction to finding the envelope in her journal was simple surprise, that quickly changed to concern when she saw the writing on it. The swordswoman set it down far away from the bed and put some distance between herself and it as she considered what to do with the mysterious thing.

It was from Elawdrin, that much was certain from the scent alone. A mere whiff had summoned up as many uncomfortable memories as she could handle at a time. The various rapes she had committed under the fallen angel's threats, those terrifying moments when she had believed that the cruel woman had truly captured her lover, and even those small, tempting glimpses of Elawdrin's creamy thighs teasingly peeking out at her from the confines of the woman's robe... she wasn't a fan of herself in those thoughts. To have lusted after a woman who toyed with her emotions, forced her to do such unspeakable acts, and threatened all she loved, Tamonten had learned all too well in those few days that she was far from the unfailingly honorable and just warrior that she had pretended to be.

The future was one thing she still had though, and she could accomplish much more with her hands and feet and action than she ever could with moping over the past. The pale girl gave a quick flip through her journal to see if there was anything else amiss before deciding what to do with the envelope, only for her lips to curl downward into an irritated frown as she spotted the defacement of the page she had written when the pain of Jonah's betrayal was still fresh. It was difficult to take solace in knowing that she had beheaded the woman who was likely responsible when she remembered the sobbing, teary-eyed state she had been in when she wrote that page. Speaking of the past....

Yes, that too was the past, wasn't it? She was stronger then, in the guest bedrooms of Lady Xeon, than she had ever been before. Her journal had always been intended as a place to enshrine her inner strength and keep notes while reminding herself that she could and would overcome the demon inside her, and she had even gone so far as to carve her personal litany, the one that she recited in her moments of most extreme doubt, into the inside of the cover. She had no intentions of letting those memories of pain, guilt, and shame haunt her even in her journal, whether they were sparked by angel or human. Without fanfare she tore the page from her journal and crumpled it in her hand before tossing it toward the satchels. Then she turned to the first fresh page and began to write so quickly that the resulting words were almost illegible. Tamonten knew and remembered them well enough though, and that was enough for her.

I'm not the person I was when I first left home. I'm stronger now. I have stood against angel, demon, and plant alike in the name of my convictions, and I have prevailed.

I am no longer alone. Kringlicsly is with me, and with her I am better than I could ever be by myself. I have friends and allies now, and I will protect them all as they would protect me.

I have faltered at times, been wounded, and have been beaten and bruised, but I have never given up. I have been afraid, but I have never let myself fall to it. So long as I still breathe, I will never surrender.

Woe to those who stand in my way, for I am unbreakable and I will scatter them into dust.

Her second litany penned, she snapped the journal shut and placed it back into her pack. She crammed the crumpled paper into the pack as well, the pale girl deciding that it would serve well enough as a temporary home until she could burn it and ensure that no others ever read it. With that handled, the possessed swordswoman picked up her enchanted knife and retrieved the envelope Elawdrin had left her. Despite the nagging suspicion that she ought to wait for one of the powerful maids to come by so she could ask if they could use some of those powers to check it for foul play, Tamonten had already decided that she was going to open it. The reasons not to do so certainly outweighed the reasons for rushing, but even that small glimmer of a chance that whatever was inside the envelope might solve some of the myriad of mysteries she had been left with after those terrible three days was enough to overwhelm her patience and caution.

Tamonten decided to perform her ensuing experiments as far away from the bed and Krig as she could place herself, in the event that the envelope did end up exploding. She poked and prodded at the thing, put her ear to it, checked it for suspicious lumps, and even smelled it to see if she could determine whether or not anything was amiss. If she spotted noticed anything of the sort, the swordswoman would decide to wait for Niserie to show up to see if she could check its safety, as she felt that there was no such thing as 'too paranoid' when it came to Elawdrin's machinations. If she discovered nothing odd about the envelope from her searching, however, she would place the tip of her knife underneath the seal and against the top fold and then point the entire thing away from her face before cutting it open, wincing and turning her head away as she waited for what she expected would be an inevitable boom.

And if nothing went awry there, she would first unceremoniously dump the contents of the envelope onto the floor as another precaution in case the fallen angel had a trap rigged to the removal of whatever laid inside it, and from there carefully pick them up using the envelope as a barrier between her hands and Elawdrin's message in case it was coated in something nefarious. Then, and only then, she would readily read or inspect whatever the fallen angel had in store for her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

Tamonten's thorough examination of the envelope that she intended to open revealed nothing out of the ordinary. It felt like paper, and lacked any lumps that might indicate something hidden inside. It looked like paper, the bog standard white that most Badarian presses yielded. It even smelled like paper through the mild haze of the familiar scent of Elawdrin, its potency not lost despite the intervening hours from when it must have been left upon the envelope.

Holding the envelope away from herself and dumping the contents onto the floor, she would find nothing more than a folded piece of paper dropping at her feet. Lifting it up with the envelope serving as a barrier between her skin and the paper would make unfolding it difficult but not impossible, and she would find the ensuing note written in very nearly illegible script.

Dearest Slutty Pale Possessed Girl that Totally Loves Giant Cocks,
In case you hadn't sniffed it properly and determined who this was from, your very favorite prison warden Elawdrin left this note in your little diary - I promise that I read every word - should you manage to break out as I expected you would and then actually manage to kill me. Don't worry, all standard procedure, it's kind of a habit of mine to pick out the most willful of my little playthings and give them an opportunity to break out. Keeps the rest content and terrified, lets me kill off some of the subjects I've got everything I need from, you know how it is!

Anyway, I just happened to have one of my more lucid moments and figured that I might give you a bit of closure after you'd murdered me in cold blood. You monster! You're probably wondering whether or not I was being manipulated by something else, depending on what I told you before you ended up killing me. Well, I'm not going to tell you anything here! That might very well be spoilers, depending! I will say, however, that a part of me - the part that drove me to write this letter - is sort of glad that someone finally put an end to my dastardly and villainous ways!

If you're lucky enough to be reading this before you left my lab, I hope you were smart enough to burn everything that moved too much. If you weren't.... Well, it's probably way too late now, so good job letting out a whole bunch of insidious monsters to terrorize Badaria hero! Regardless, you'd better take care of whatever you took from my private stash of gear, the password for everything is written on the side, and if you hold and concentrate enough the labels on the wheel will change for you. You'd better find a way to enjoy that with Kringlicsly, or I'll come back from the dead to spank the both of you! You know how good I can make it too!

Have a miserable immortality you horrid, wretched slut!
-Your very dearest Elawdrin

PS. If little Sensensiel sticks around, make sure you try out her mouth. She's almost as good as I am with it!

PPS. Feel free to get her knocked up while you're at it. She forgets to turn that off sometimes and I'd rather some of my grandchildren be of a more auspicious lineage than being the children of random gruffs and satyrs!

PPPS. You're still a bitch and I hate you. For killing me. And not liking my cooking.

PPPPS. If you end up killing Evan, don't make him suffer. He doesn't deserve that, his life was bad enough already.
When she'd finally finished deciphering Elawdrin's writing, Tamonten would hear her lover's voice from over on the bed; "You know, you look so good in that dress that I want to rip it off of you and go for another session like we had in the bathroom!" Should she turn in Krig's direction, she would find that the kitsune had thrown her coverings mostly aside, leaving only her thighs still covered, and her tail was waving in the air over her hips and the elbow sitting on it.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pale girl wasn't quite sure how to feel about the letter as a whole. Scanning it several times over didn't help her to dispel her uncertainty either. Anger was a definite, not at the insults but rather at how casual Elawdrin was about everything. Sadness reared its head at times, mostly sparked at the realization that there very well might have been a good part of the angel that had needed to be buried along with the bad. There was, of course, the confirmed suspicion that fire was necessary to prevent the outsiders from escaping the prison, and at that she could only hope that she had done enough to keep them from being loosed on the continent at large. And no matter how much she might have despised or mourned the woman at any given point in the letter, even Tamonten couldn't help but crack rueful smiles at some of her twisted humor. She also grimaced at the reminder that she might have gotten Sensensiel pregnant, and began to wonder if it was too late to do anything about that. The comment about immortality probably drew the most confusion from Tamonten though, if only because she couldn't puzzle together what the fallen angel was talking about, and it would retain her interest right up until Kringlicsly greeted her.

"Oh my," she replied before turning to meet her lover with a growing blush and a grin to match it on her face, genuinely caught off guard and unable to immediately conjure a more impressive response. Despite her surprise, Tamonten still maintained enough composure to smoothly hide the letter behind her back and eventually come up with a retort. "I hope the front is as appealing to you as my back," she struck as seductive a pose as she could manage, pushing her modest chest out and allowing her free hand to glide from her collarbone between her emphasized assets. "Although I really don't mind if you have a preference for either," she added in a seductive purr before beginning to approach the bed and her lover with a seductively slow and swaying gait.

As she moved, she carefully refolded the letter behind her back and neatly stacked the envelope with it. With a bit of concentration, she tightly wrapped her tail around it so that she could keep it behind her while bringing her pale hand out into view and arouse less suspicion. "You must be more careful though. Too many more sessions like that and I might become hopelessly addicted," she mused and melodramatically raised her right hand to her forehead like some proper Badarian lady who might swoon at the notion. "I'll be left with no option but to follow you around like a puppy dog each day until you ride me to exhaustion! Although perhaps I'm already there, because I just can't imagine saying no to you, mistress or not." Tamonten's lips curled into a wry grin as she reached her lover's side and allowed her hand to fall as she herself fell into a kneeling position beside the bed.

"But I should probably warn you that I've invited Niserie to come in and help me clean up a bit more for the meeting with Xeon. She'll definitely walk in on us if we do anything that involved again. Even if she wasn't on the way, we should probably meet with Xeon first before ruining too many more of her guest sheet sets, I think. Though if you're really interested then we could always go for a quickie," she offered as she moved her blackened appendage to casually stroke Kringlicsly's thigh. "I could just hike this dress up and get my panties out of the way and we could race to see if we get done before she comes in, unless you'd like for her to walk in on us that is~ Or... I could get under that blanket and settle between your legs and maybe tide you over until our business with Xeon is through. Although if we go with that it'd better be a promise that you're going to rip this dress off and fuck me senseless again when we get back~"

"If my mistress should desire it, then in the end as her pet I can only rightly beg her for the opportunity to fulfill that desire~" she concluded with a slow lick of her lips before grinning even wider than before at her purple-haired lover, curious to see whether her lover truly was interested in another go so soon after their last few sessions.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NPC Stats

"It is~" Krig purred in reply, her eyes roaming up and down Tamonten's body as the swordswoman shifted to show off her petite figure. Though it was obvious enough by the sarcastic note of her tone that Krig was mostly being flirtatious rather than genuinely amorous, her ears and tail both twitched and perked up as Tamonten started seductively strutting toward the naked, bed-bound kitsune.

"You mean you aren't addicted already? We'll have to do two or three more rounds then!" she declared sardonically, and at the slight brush against her thigh that followed Tamonten's false swooning and arrival at the bed she slightly raised a leg. Even that little movement was enough to apparently cause her lover to wince visibly in pain, however.

"Mmmm, maybe we'd better wait... I'd like to, but I'm still a little sore" she said hesitantly, and then as if on cue a knock came at the door. "Hello?" Niserie's voice called questioningly through the door, "you called for me? I was told you wanted help getting ready to meet mistress Xeon."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The swordswoman couldn't help but giggle at Kringlicsly's wince, even as she felt a small swell of pride that it was her who had driven the final nail -- or, she guessed, more horsecock than nail -- and destroyed her lover's ability to easily walk for foreseeable future. "That's fine too. Merely waking up beside my mistress and spending time with her is enough~!" Tamonten announced after her giggling fit, her tone about as cheesy as the foxgirl's had been when she dismissed Sensensiel and Sashien despite that it was a heartfelt sentiment. "It's probably best to wait until after the business with Xeon is done anyway. After that I'll have plenty of time to work on building up your stamina even as you're working on addicting me, I'm sure, and imagine all the fun things I'll be able to do once this isn't shaking so much," she finished with a raise of her blackened arm just as Niserie announced her arrival.

"Just a second, sorry!" The swordswoman called out to the maid before retrieving Krig's robes and bringing them over to the foxgirl. "As much as I love the look on you, I imagine I'm not the only one who's getting tired of waking up completely naked around total strangers or having them parade in on me in such a state," she offered in a more hushed tone, and would help Kringlicsly don those robes if the purple-haired woman didn't decide to dismiss them. Regardless of whether or not her lover chose to get dressed then, Tamonten would continue by explaining; "I have a few questions I'd like to ask of Niserie, regarding our mutual home, the faeries, and how she came to serve Xeon. After she's gone, I'd like to talk to you about a few things, and then I think it's time to be off and meet the Lady of Acheron in a slightly more... official manner."

With that done, she'd stride over and open the door for Niserie. "Hello again, and sorry for the wait," she greeted the maid cheerfully and then motioned for the woman to enter. "I wanted to thank you for the dress! It's really beautiful. I feel bad imposing on you again like this but it's so nice that I felt a bit bad wearing it around looking like... well, looking like I'd just escaped from prison, I guess," Tamonten wasn't quite sure how that grim note of humor would go over with the other two, but it was worth a try she supposed. "I thought it would be better to look a bit nicer for my first formal meeting with Lady Xeon as well," she half-lied. In truth, as much as she did want to make a better impression on the Lady of Acheron than her first in the baths had been, the prospect of looking even nicer for Kringlicsly was far more exciting to her. "And to be blunt, I'm terrible at makeup and doing much more than brushing my hair out."

"And to be doubly blunt, I asked for you specifically because I wanted a chance to talk to you. You see... I met and stayed with the faeries after leaving Shoestone, as well, and now I'm here meeting Lady Xeon. It was such a coincidence that I felt I had to speak with you again."

Last edited: