What's new

RPG [Fenoxo] Corruption of Champions (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Champions of Corruption (Formerly Unnamed Text Game)

Since i'm a good folk, i'll upload it and send you the link via pm. At least you'll be able to give it a try.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since i'm a good folk, i'll upload it and send you the link via pm. At least you'll be able to give it a try.
XD the one you gave me is the one I can work. I'm talking about the Furaffinity place. The one by Xeadara

Thanks for your help though anyway, people who try to genuinely help should always get good rep.

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sending you the good one. =)

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is full of win tough I would like to see more CG
but text is great... if you know how to read or have the patience
to.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo Sponge, Furaffinity has a bit of a problem with the confirmation e-mails. I sent one in and it said it'd take minutes. I got it noon the next day.

You probably have the mails (Maybe in spam) now or will get them later.

That's how it was for me anyway.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You are an unhelpful sack of shit, I hope you die in a fire with your family, and furthermore, I hope it's started by a spark that I caused from hitting you over the head with an oversized flint. PLEASE, GO, FUCK YOURSELF. -Cappy <3
hahaha. Please, get angrier. And as someone else in the thread figured out, no, I didn't actually have the links to give, otherwise I would have. I just wanted to call you out on your hypocrisy.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, cappys a hypocritical asshole, isnt he

Now alias, you're posting in the wrong thread. Rep is for the rep thread. I don't really care about seeing this "game" back up here

Cappy

Reputation score

hahaha. Please, get angrier. And as someone else in the thread figured out, no, I didn't actually have the links to give, otherwise I would have. I just wanted to call you out on your hypocrisy.
Yes, I know you where just flame-baiting me, and I've never been one to disappoint. Unless it involves a certain popular theme which would lead to humour at least.

But seriously, if you're thinking that you're a master troll because you can piss me off, think again, I'm angry because your very existence is the bane of my happiness, and because your piss-taking is that much more annoying due to your diet consisting purely of asparagus and semen.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: un-named Text based Game (tentacle rape, preg, monsters, futa, practically everyt

This game deserves way more attention to detail, and I'm sad that the thread is in a state like this. You didn't link the creator's blog, you didn't link the creator's Fur Affinity account were he posts everything, you didn't link the Futanari Palace thread were he updates his base of fan support and helping hands.

Honestly, you could do so much better than a single link to swfchan that isn't even the latest version. Further more, he's named it now, you should be ashamed of yourself Star Trek nerd, take care of your threads.

POST SCRIPT: I love this game.
You didn't link the creator's blog, you didn't link the creator's Fur Affinity account were he posts everything, you didn't link the Futanari Palace thread were he updates his base of fan support and helping hands.

Honestly, you could do so much better
Or is the fact one's a post and one's a thread the monumental cataclysmic difference that makes you the superior being, because your "stated beliefs or feelings" as quoted from the definition of a hypocrite stated how sad it was that the thread was in a state like this, not taken care of.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Keep it down, guys. People are trying to enjoy the game.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What oni's fiancee said.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

when did this happen?
Never did happen. Just spreading rumors and lies etc. An update for this game should be out relatively soon.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need an update ;A; I've gotten addicted to this game.

The original likes to screw you over hardcore though, so playing as a dude is asking for man-rape. But still relatively fun.

Nimin is my favorite. I've done just about everything on it and you don't have to fear being a guy anymore. I've played as every race and almost every body time. My strongest is an Equan who is a total beast. And lolz character is a oppailoli with pigtails xD She's tiny but is strong enough to rape everything xD

And apparently, so far, you can only get pregnant by the lupan encounter. The Equan is apparently so "massive" his semen overflows out of females and that doesn't count toward getting stuck with a horse baby. I'm pretty glad though, lol. And hopefully there will be more females to rape as a male. So far we only have the cat chick in heat and the Retardedly strong squid lady.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The squidchick is strong because she is a Cthulhu. Trufax.

You can have horsebabies, I've had 'em before. You need to nom pussy fruit until you've got like 15-18 inches to take him. In fact, I think I'm with horsechild right now.

And technically, you can get pregnant with the squidchick as well.

And lolz character is a oppailoli with pigtails xD She's tiny but is strong enough to rape everything xD
Is she a catgirl, and are her pigtails medium-length? If so, are you me?

You have produced 564.4 liters of milk!
And it flooded for forty days and forty nights.

Last edited:

steamhare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The squidchick is strong because she is a Cthulhu. Trufax.

You can have horsebabies, I've had 'em before. You need to nom pussy fruit until you've got like 15-18 inches to take him. In fact, I think I'm with horsechild right now.

And technically, you can get pregnant with the squidchick as well.
You can also get pregnant with catpeople babies, if you crawl into a certain giant vagina with a femme-catboy.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I only see some text...no pics only a damn white background with black text...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HOLY SHIT, TEXT GAMES HAVE TEXT?

FUCKING CALL THE PRESIDENT

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I only see some text...no pics only a damn white background with black text...
Select invert colors at the upper right. That'll solve your white background problem ;p.
The octo-girl and the Equan seem to be the only two things in the game that can take a person-sized wang, and yes I tried raping Malon.
I remember in some previous build my character had somehow mutated into some cross Lupan-Felin but I could never replicate that.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

You can even get something like a romance with Malon and get her knocked up. Doesnt do anything but changing some text though.

Anyone found out what the 4. option is at the catgirl mistriss with the huge womb where you can crawl in?