What's new

Fantasy of Mana

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Android 070

We must be related or something... o_o I agree 100%...

Also, back on topic a bit, can we get rocket launchers for her? ;D Those things are epic fun.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think rocket launchers would be a bit overkill... or at least a bit harder to program.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Totally meant German, I just always saw him as Russian for some reason.

But yeah, What did you have proposed in way of weaponry or how the fighting works in general?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think rocket launchers would be a bit overkill... or at least a bit harder to program.
Not necessarily. Depends on your skill and how you aim to program it. It can be no different from a sword if you program it right, or it can be a massive freaking spam list of tasks. I've made them before in many different ways, so I know ;D

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

What about Prongenator 3000 (play deathspank or die).

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

never knew u could program a piece of metal boredbirdy lmao
You know full well what was meant :mad: angst... Lightsabers wouldn't be hard but if you do a glow or transparency in flash it can cause an increase in lag. Glow-mapping otherwise can also increase lag.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know full well what was meant :mad: angst... Lightsabers wouldn't be hard but if you do a glow or transparency in flash it can cause an increase in lag. Glow-mapping otherwise can also increase lag.
And lag is bad, mmmkay. I vote no to lightsabre, mmmkay.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

What about light sabers???
lightsabers don't count as they are a machine that generates a specific length laser type beem so thus for is a machine and machines always require programing where as swords are are pieces of metal usually shiny pieces if kept in good condition and trust me if i had my choose of sword i would choose a samurai sword razor sharp and folded 100 times on each side

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why does everyone call it a samurai sword or a Ninja sword...It's a goddamn Katana...

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

Ninja sword =/= samurai sword
Katana (刀) is one of the swords used by samurai, worn as a set called a daisho. It wasn't the only type of they used.

Ninjatō refers to the sword commonly imagined to have been used by ninja. (ref. )

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Glad there's at least 'someone' out there who understands the difference. Makes me grate my teeth every time someone says they want a samurai sword...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The other part of the set is the Wakizashi, about half the lenght of a normal katana, used by samurais not in combat, but in the ceremony of seppuku, being also called the guardian of honor.

We also have the Tachi, which is usually longer and more arcuated, but is considered a tachi a sword that can be attached to the obi with the edge turned down, in opposition to the katana where to edge is up, used mostly by the cavalry.

We must also remember the kodachi, which is a small tachi, not long enough to be considered a katana, but still longer than a tanto(japanese knife), it could be used by non samurais since it was smaller than the limit imposed by law for self.defense purpose.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the Tanto? And yes... Samurai and Ninja were bitter enemies usually... so their sword were not the same..

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The tanto is in the category of knives and daggers, thus not being considered a sword.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd kill for a Zanbato ;D

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd cause harm to know what mister ??? is doing, having been gone for almost a week.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

The other part of the set is the Wakizashi, about half the lenght of a normal katana, used by samurais not in combat, but in the ceremony of seppuku, being also called the guardian of honor.

We also have the Tachi, which is usually longer and more arcuated, but is considered a tachi a sword that can be attached to the obi with the edge turned down, in opposition to the katana where to edge is up, used mostly by the cavalry.

We must also remember the kodachi, which is a small tachi, not long enough to be considered a katana, but still longer than a tanto(japanese knife), it could be used by non samurais since it was smaller than the limit imposed by law for self.defense purpose.
corretion john it is katana wakizashi and tanto

katana = over 24 inches long

wakizashi = 12 to 24 inches long

and the tanto = 6 to 12 inches long

if u want to know the making process check this link out

Last edited: