What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fallen Princess Lucia Story (Canceled)

That's why I am asking. Uncensoring shouldn't have anything to do with the translation.
To be honest game game doesnt have a harsh censor anyway.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like said, if someone picks up from where I left off ill be happy to finish the rest of the stuff that needs to be uncensored, it isn't that much left.

The uncensoring is kinda like bonus content you get along with the full translation. Not just a partial.
I know this sounds very mean and selfish of me. But, this is how it is. -_-

Is a very stupid reason I know,but feels more then right to me it should be
like this.

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BAAAAHHH!! You worry 2 much yugifan even if you didn´t finish this im sure as hell someone else will. As long as ppl with "certain interesting tastes" exist the translation wil go on.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, quite regrettable indeed, but you've done what you can, thank you for all your efforts till now ;)

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how much does the provided patch cover would you say? I looked around and it seemed to just be in the starting town. Thanks for what you did regardless.

Also, did you let Black Panda know? They seemed to care that someone was doing a fan translation.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how much does the provided patch cover would you say? I looked around and it seemed to just be in the starting town. Thanks for what you did regardless.

Also, did you let Black Panda know? They seemed to care that someone was doing a fan translation.
I think before yugifan3 already contact Black Panda several times and they give OK ... :confused:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game looks great. I look forwards to anyone finishing the translation. Thank you so much for the work you put into in Yugifan. :D

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the most precious thing probably the uncensor ...
it's very rare any partial work doing uncensor work ...
(tough this game don't have much censor, it still good thing to have)

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If somebody getting an error when launching a game, all you need to do is to find System.json (see in www\data\), open it with notepad, word or whatever and at the end, right after "windowTone":[0,0,0,0] add
Code:
,"hasEncryptedImages":true,
"hasEncryptedAudio":true,
"encryptionKey":"8207f8d79c224f5feef34fe2c2d6adfe"
it should look like this in the end
Code:
"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],
"hasEncryptedImages":true,
"hasEncryptedAudio":true,
"encryptionKey":"8207f8d79c224f5feef34fe2c2d6adfe"}

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think before yugifan3 already contact Black Panda several times and they give OK ... :confused:
I mean that he canceled, they might want to know about that part.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would pick it up and/or help with the translation if I wasn't already working on Ouka RPG.

If you all can wait till I finish that, I will pick it up (and/or help someone else). We're probably talking a month or so though. So if someone else wants to take the initiative before that, they are welcome to.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would pick it up and/or help with the translation if I wasn't already working on Ouka RPG.

If you all can wait till I finish that, I will pick it up (and/or help someone else). We're probably talking a month or so though. So if someone else wants to take the initiative before that, they are welcome to.
Good luck and have fun. If wondering about anything I've done just poke me a PM or DM on Discord.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good luck and have fun. If wondering about anything I've done just poke me a PM or DM on Discord.
Will do.

Some news, I may look into it this week. Marimo just updated Ouka RPG and indicated he may do so again. So I will probably put that on hold for now.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just bumping to say I have started working on finishing this. I'll be waiting a bit longer on Ouka RPG anyway, and nobody else has expressed an interest in continuing this.

There is a lot done, but a lot more left to do, so I can't really give an ETA. (over 500 common events :eek:)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just bumping to say I have started working on finishing this. I'll be waiting a bit longer on Ouka RPG anyway, and nobody else has expressed an interest in continuing this.

There is a lot done, but a lot more left to do, so I can't really give an ETA. (over 500 common events :eek:)
just start with main story event and H scene first ...
the rest is not really important until very latter ... ;)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well great...now I gotta do the rest of the cg's...damn it! >_< Aight, well there goes my next month...

Airing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So bad that was canceled :(

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

just start with main story event and H scene first ...
the rest is not really important until very latter ... ;)
That's the problem though, nearly all the H scenes are buried in the common events.

Well great...now I gotta do the rest of the cg's...damn it! >_< Aight, well there goes my next month...
No need to hurry that much, it will probably be more than one month before it's done anyway. Just estimating though.

EDIT:
So bad that was canceled :(
Not cancelled anymore. :)

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excellent, I am happy that this isn't going to fall into oblivion.

This calls for some serious whipping!

double handed,

560 cracks per minute

with the whips on fire
:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.