What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend III (RJ136015)

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ136015] Spiral Legend III

Waiting for Spiral Legend IV 2.0 motivated me to start playing third game. It was a smooth ride till chapter 5, but now I'm stuck.

I've done slime extermination in an item shop, talked with girls where it was possible (with Kanna in a dirty house, with Iris+Emily on a plaza) and still can't find something to find a story. Only semi-relevant quest I see is doing cosmetics for a noble woman (I can't royal jellies for this) and finding something wolf (or fox) related for a strange cultist...

Low chances that somebody still remember what to do, but I can hope.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Waiting for Spiral Legend IV 2.0 motivated me to start playing third game. It was a smooth ride till chapter 5, but now I'm stuck.

I've done slime extermination in an item shop, talked with girls where it was possible (with Kanna in a dirty house, with Iris+Emily on a plaza) and still can't find something to find a story. Only semi-relevant quest I see is doing cosmetics for a noble woman (I can't royal jellies for this) and finding something wolf (or fox) related for a strange cultist...

Low chances that somebody still remember what to do, but I can hope.
If I remember correctly, you can use the medallion key-item in your inventory to get hints on what to do next.

But chapter 5, huh... Is it the one where you reforge the Katana the adventurer girl broke? I can't remember it for sure, but if its that one you have to help her gather stuff for it.

I think you can gather Royal Jellies from gathering points with Bee Hives...that, or they're rare drops from higher-level Bee mobs. That cultist is asking for some wolf liver from a rare wolf mob.

Last edited:

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, you can use the medallion key-item in your inventory to get hints on what to do next.
Usually I get only more or less useless banter. Or hints are too cryptic for me.

But chapter 5, huh... Is it the one where you reforge the Katana the adventurer girl broke? I can't remember it for sure, but if its that one you have to help her gather stuff for it.
Quite possible, because she has broken it in chapter 4. So far no luck with finding her though.

I think you can gather Royal Jellies from gathering points with Bee Hives...that, or they're rare drops from higher-level Bee mobs. That cultist is asking for some wolf liver from a rare wolf mob.
OK, I'll try finding those. Maybe one of those subquests is indeed blocking my progress.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Usually I get only more or less useless banter. Or hints are too cryptic for me.

Quite possible, because she has broken it in chapter 4. So far no luck with finding her though.

OK, I'll try finding those. Maybe one of those subquests is indeed blocking my progress.
The subquests shouldn't block progress. On my first playthrough I barely did any side stuff and I still managed to finish the main story.

If she broke her Katana in the previous chapter, then yes, that chapter should be about you helping to reforge her Katana properly. If I remember correctly, she should be in the bar in town, or in the blacksmith's shop. If she isn't there, you might need to go to the capital first and activate some scenes.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK, after trying to talk with every unimportant npc I'm probably back on track. One of soldiers blocking way to Castle Street (north side) told me that I need three signatures from important people to get the entry permit. Earlier I've done subquest for the doctor and the merchant, now I need to visit lord of MC's village. Still no katana repairing, but at least I've got something less subquestish to do.