What's new

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

• Yes. We want to talk to the other tamer in a calm setting.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No. Yell to attract their attention, but keep going.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Forget him. He's a dunce, and his sister is rude.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Exotic Exponent - A Pokégirls Self-insert

2, then 5C.

Pockets43

Reputation score

Go with #2 almost time to get outa the Rookie field training the naga would get closer. once the naga is tamed then dicking with Lola and Sunset.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1+2+3

I want my team as strong as possible, and that means putting every resource to use. That means taming that Naga. Of course that's a moot point since the Level 4 Conditioning tends to make a Pokegirl a bit loopy, but that should make it easier to tame her. Call Lola and Sonia out first to get their reaction and see if they're willing, then call out Vinata so everyone can overwhelm her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm. Lola (who is present) is too ditzy to be any help if the Naga gets aggressive - she'll probably react the way a real rabbit would, blind panic. Sonia, I feel, will require persuasion just to be in the same room as her former predator. Right now, asking her to join in taming the Naga would probably drive her out of the harem entirely. And if Sunset really is asleep...

*mutter mutter grumble grumble* Eh, we'll risk option 2. Trust in the level-4 conditioning cycle, Rocky... or fasten her in the restraints while she's cooperative, whatever works.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I press it, and the room goes dark. Lola starts whimpering, and tightens her hold on me. I whisper to her, and she seams to calm down.
D'awwww.

At least I know I won't be challenged by a poacher right out of the gate.
Man, don't jinx it.

I say 6. Hot dickings aren't as hot if your stomach's rumbling. Similarly, I'd surmise sneaking up on things when your stomach won't shut up would be both hard and just generally unpleasant. I hope you've got a good puppy-dog-eyes act going.

Plus, it definitely would be nice to find out more about... uh whatever the place is called.

Neither Sonia nor Lola would likely be much help with the Naga. Ideally, I'd like to do it alone and without the restraint, but that should be attempted at no less than full strength - i.e. not hungry. Having Sunset is the next best option, as it'd be good to have backup incase we aren't badass enough to tame a huge snakechick. That does mean we wouldn't be the sole first-imprint, though, no?

...Just a thought, we may be able to seed a domination fetish in Sonia if we somehow got her to help tame the Naga. That'd be pretty awesome. If we could get that vore fetish in her too, that'd be hilarious on top of everything else.

Reputation score

#2. And then lets go get some badges!

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

... then lets go get some badges!
Blue League Rules: Need 500 points on the score card before badges can be challenged for. So it's more feral hunting first.

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Spend some time bonding to the girls first then go feral clearing/hunting... stuff. So the least bonded first, i.e. Naga 2 followed by Swamp 5c.

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I don't know what it is, but I can't write past fondling Vinata's boobies and making out with her. It's like it's so satisfying that I wouldn't want it to end.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know what it is, but I can't write past fondling Vinata's boobies and making out with her. It's like it's so satisfying that I wouldn't want it to end.
Hum... maybe post what ya got, and let us throw ideas at you?

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Hum... maybe post what ya got, and let us throw ideas at you?
Oh, right... CYOA...

Decision Made: Tame the Naga.

I quietly scan all the Pokéballs on my discarded belt, finding Lola's empty, but do a double take when I come up short and can't find my last feral's. Then I remember that I still hadn't gotten it back from the Joys. I send the capture beam to retrieve Lola, and find my towel.

Macy is sitting calmly, her uniform's buttons all done up when I enter the lobby. She smiles at me as I approach, "Hello again, have you changed your mind about the salve?"

"Actually, Macy, I'm here for the Naga I had you put through a conditioning cycle."

"Oh," she replies, slightly disappointed. She types into her hidden keyboard, and after a white flash she presents the Pokéball to me. "The conditioning cycle was completed almost two hours ago," she explains in an all business tone, "At this point she'll be self aware again, at aware a feral can get, but because her body has been in stasis the whole time, her motor skills are going to be messy. She probably can't stand... uh well... do Nagas stand?"

I shrug, uncertain of the technicality. "I don't know. But what I do know is that she'll be moaning in a minute," I say casually.

I return to my taming room with a delighted grin on my face. "I gonna like it here," I say to myself as I drop my towel and walk up to the bed. I point the Naga's ball towards the centre of the large bed and press the release button, drawing out a red beam to materialize my newest lover.

Immediately, she falls face down and limp unto the bed. She very slowly moves about, her black coils shifting, but she doesn't make any progress. I can see her struggle to raise her human like torso. I step onto the bed and grab her from the shoulders, taking note that her black scales are incredibly soft to the touch, and isn't warm. With a heave I lift her up and place her onto her back, resting her head on a pillow. "Macy wasn't exaggerating. You're a mess." I tell her.

he only thing she appears to be in control of is her facial expressions, though her bright yellow eyes can't seem to focus properly. She has an incredibly gentle face for a predator, which she's frowning, likely at me. "Don't give me that look," I tell her playfully, leaning over her and resting my fingers on her black scaled tail. I note that her scales are not all the same black. I see a green tint in most of her scales, with gold and purple tinted scales running along the back of her tail in a large wavy pattern, which I trace with my fingers. The scales of her snake-belly are the only ones that are truly black.

But it's her humanoid torso that I'm most interested in. If she had legs, I'd say she is as tall I am. Her tail ends just below her curvaceous 'hips'. I run my hands along her sides, feeling her strong muscles, before gently clasping her large supple breasts. The Naga's eyes widen in surprise, and I begin to massage them. She moans "Naga..." in a breathy tone, her frown gone, her eyes narrowing and turning her head to the side. She's blushing.

"I'm going to make you feel good," I whisper, as I lean down and press my lips against hers. She moans into the kiss, sending sensual vibrations through me, and I slide my tongue into her cool mouth in response. I spend several minutes tasting the inside of the Naga's mouth and rubbing her generous breasts.

Decisions Time: Making out with this babe while fondling her tits is awesome. I don't wanna stop. Seriously. WTF is wrong with me. I can't write the next part...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Howzabout this, at least to get you past yer block?
I'd gladly have stayed like that, massaging her pillowy breasts, but then I feel a fumbling on my back. She's trying to hug me... but with her body still numb, it's less of a hug and more of a feeble flailing.

"Shh..." I say, putting a finger to her lips. "Let me do this..."

Reaching down with a hand, I trace along her breastbone, feeling her shiver under my touch, until I find what I'm looking for. The slight roughness of what would be her patch, almost hairless on a Naga. A little lower, and yes - there are the beginnings of her folds.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I can hear the little voice inside me, urging me on. 'Go for the gold! Go for the gold!'
:p

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How's this been going?

If you're still pressed for ideas, I vote that we tease the hell out of her. Lick and touch everything all agonizingly slow like. Build up slowly to her nipples or her vag, and when you're right there... don't. Leave it, and start on something else. Breathe in her ear, and briefly on her clit when you pass it. Drive her crazy, and when you've got her on the edge...

Put her back in her ball.

It's like suspended animation, right? So, she'll be suspended in super-horny mode, right? And she'll be helpless for, what, possibly weeks more, right?

:awesome:

Also, moar loopy flailing. Can we do another level 4 later? It's awesome.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

How's this been going?

If you're still pressed for ideas, I vote that we tease the hell out of her. Lick and touch everything all agonizingly slow like. Build up slowly to her nipples or her vag, and when you're right there... don't. Leave it, and start on something else. Breathe in her ear, and briefly on her clit when you pass it. Drive her crazy, and when you've got her on the edge...

Put her back in her ball.

It's like suspended animation, right? So, she'll be suspended in super-horny mode, right? And she'll be helpless for, what, possibly weeks more, right?

:awesome:

Also, moar loopy flailing. Can we do another level 4 later? It's awesome.
I agree with most of this... up to the point of shoving her back in her ball. We don't want a super-horny, drooling idiot fucktoy - we want a functioning combatant who regards us as their leader and enjoys our company.

So yes, tease her, stroke her, push her to the edge while she's unable to do more than squirm under our assault... but when she's just about begging for it, give it to her. Don't withhold on the promise - it's impolitic.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bah, she'll be all flaily for a while yet, right? So she won't be in combat any time soon.

I didn't consider the possibility that some orgasm suspension play might have such detrimental effects - maybe they might, with her mind so thoroughly fucked as it is right now. I still like the idea of suspending her and leaving her past what she can handle for a while, but I really don't want to break her. There'll be more opportunities, probably.

Anyway. You should totally play with her tail, too. You won't get abdomentail-play from any other pokegirl line, no?

OP
the_taken

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Fuck it. I give up. Let's move this story forward already!

Decision: Vinata the Naga has been tamed, but she's untrained and still recovering from the Lv4. Sunset is asleep. Lola is a Bunnygirl. It's half past six in the evening. What should I do next?
  1. Call it a night.
    • Sleep with Sunset.
    • Sleep with Vinata.
    • Sleep with Lola.
    • Sleeping with Sonia isn't recommended since she'll dehydrate after a few hours.
  2. Take Sonia out for feral hunting. She also know where to find berries.
    • North, to the Statues' forest.
    • East, through the town and to another part of the forest. Try to score some food on the way.
    • West, another forest.
    • South, back into the swap, where Sonia is accustomed to.
  3. Pull out
    • Lola
    • Sonia
    • Vinata
    • Sunset
    and fuck her again.
  4. Go find that MaidYvette and give her a tip.
  5. Go find Macy and get into her panties.
  6. Explore the Town of Spanking Meadows. Maybe there's some free food or quests available.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck it. I give up. Let's move this story forward already!
Awww... too many ideas swirling around to get them on keyboard?

Sleeping with Sonia isn't recommended since she'll dehydrate after a few hours.
Well... Rocky could find out whether they have some sort of hot-tub effect which he could doze off in... and then end up a wrinkly prune in the morning... :p

Eh, but it's probably not a good choice anyways. Let's go with 2B - pull Sonia out, find out what she's capable of (Poison Sting and Tentacle Restraint, apparently, but she could know more), then take a walk through Spanking Meadows and go feral-hunting in the eastern forest.