What's new

ACT Shota [ excess m ] ONE - SYOTA : Kariyume / [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 (RE117304) (RJ117304)

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Journey protect dream of [Shota ridge ACT] hunter ([おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅)

Guys just google the RJ number, it's not that hard.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys make sure you download the bug fixes patch on the developer's website.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Guys make sure you download the bug fixes patch on the developer's website.
what kind of bugs are there? I didn't notice any when i was playing.

sigmazx

Reputation score

what kind of bugs are there? I didn't notice any when i was playing.
Google translation:

<Modifications>

- Fixed a bug that boss character to Stan during revert to normal behavior after taking specific reactions

- Fixed bug that does not cut off before ejaculation is still displayed to have ultra-pound the space key to ejaculation

And correction for the item "classic style" Equipped ↓ key attack determination was funny

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can anyone translate the translation?

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I kind of figured from the demo; the ball mechanics are way too strong. Once you get momentem going the enemies don't have any sort of chance. Even bosses just get obliterated in seconds. Then there's still the insta-kill attack you have on top of that.

As for it being short, so was the first. It's just that the first dragged on and on with needlessly large enemy counts combined with much weaker attacks. It seemed longer but if it you could clear stages in seconds like you could with the sequel if would be over in 15 minutes too. The theme is great and all but the developer really needs to find a balance in the game pacing so you can play the game while still enjoying the h-content. With the sequel you pretty much have to lose intentionally to see the animations.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question, for any that may played the last one and know.

Is there any way you can break the girls clothes in this one? The last game had a counter method where he would demon hit them, but not sure if it works same in this one.

Edit: Nevermind, timed down press when they are about to attack, same as last. Duh.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to use the air shot to first knock down the two guards and before hitting her.

Two things you need to be aware of. If the two attacking enemies manage to stun you, you automatically lose a life (you don't get any chances to struggle). Also the two guards will eventually get back so you need to do consecutive air attacks to damage her.
Ah, an air attack? I didn't even know you had one...

Also, while I agree the ball is VERY strong, conversely the game is ALL about that ball. If you lose the momentum, you can easily get overwhelmed and swarmed by the girls in no time.

Magenta

Reputation score

ok, think i'm the only person having this issue.

whenever i double click on the main.exe file, the game opens and closes right away. i looked at the icon and it looks like it's an rpg maker type of game so since i just got a brand spankin new ssd, i figured i have to install that stuff again. so i installed all of the RTPs i can think of, especially those mentioned in the sticky up top but i still have this problem. also the locale is in japanese so that's done.

anyone have any clever ideas for this? thanks a bunch for the help.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone translate the translation?
- Boss character recovers from stun if certain actions are performed
- Cut-in does not disappear when player press space-bar too fast to skip over them
- The reaction time for down-key is unstable when "classic style" is selected

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't have much time to read all the posts here so I'm gonna ask something...

This Fighter Maker 2k type thingy just doesn't work for me... it goes the same for Vanguard Princess, Fairy Fighting, this game, etc.

The second I run the .exe it just closes right after, RIGHT AFTER. Every other Japanese game has absolutely no problem. I even used Applocale AND NTLEA to see if it works there, but nope not even that.

So I'm completely stumped right now, what is the problem? It's difficult trying to find the solution to this...

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't have much time to read all the posts here so I'm gonna ask something...

This Fighter Maker 2k type thingy just doesn't work for me... it goes the same for Vanguard Princess, Fairy Fighting, this game, etc.

The second I run the .exe it just closes right after, RIGHT AFTER. Every other Japanese game has absolutely no problem. I even used Applocale AND NTLEA to see if it works there, but nope not even that.

So I'm completely stumped right now, what is the problem? It's difficult trying to find the solution to this...
Fighter Maker games do not like long filenames or long filepaths.
Shorten the filename, or move it to a shorter file path like C:\GAMENAMEHERE instead of wherever it was. Or do both. Note that if you shorten or otherwise change the name of the exe, you must rename the .KGT file that was sharing its name beforehand to match.

Cappy

Reputation score

In one of the inbetween cinematics there's a abnormally large breasted girl enemy that I can't seem to find in-game. Which makes me wonder if there's a particular set of options you need to set or something along those lines.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Personally I can see why Loli and Shota aren't allowed to be out in the open here, not that I really like either kind unless it's a straight shota protagonist in a reverse rape game (MGQ and this series). Currently getting this via Hentai4Daily's links.
Wait wait wait wait... Wait... Just hold on..

I was told this game was gonna be released in NOVEMBER..

Why is everyone talking as if it's already out, and why are there links for it
already out, that I'm cautiously/hesitantly accessing?

Was it released early or something? Can someone fill me in on this seemingly non-existant-but-somehow-widely-known information?

EDIT: Holy shit it IS out.. wow.. But people are saying it's short..

Well from what I've seen I thought that between-level's place was an upgrade station, but now I'm starting to thing it's a game-mode
selector.. The last selection just gives you an auto-shot, which makes the gameplay more relaxed, but stretches it out since it takes
longer to kill enemies.

The skull is a one-hit deathmatch thing, where you have an unblockable one-hit attack, but you only have 1 health.

Anyway, wow, that's awesome that it got released so early, and if there's a triquel, that'll just be icing on the cake. :3

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe there's gonna be a 2nd chapter in november since it's so short. XD

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I was pretty sure August 3rd was always the release date. At least everytime I checked the website it said that was the day it was coming out...

I could never figure out how the 'lab' segments worked. Also, this is a guess, but is the scientist girl the protagonist's sister?

sigmazx

Reputation score

I was pretty sure August 3rd was always the release date. At least everytime I checked the website it said that was the day it was coming out...

I could never figure out how the 'lab' segments worked. Also, this is a guess, but is the scientist girl the protagonist's sister?
Press Space key under your desired powerup.

I always go for laser shot. Last one makes your health to one heart lol instant death mode.

sigmazx

Reputation score

And I want to mention how the 2nd boss was just brilliant.

I love this dev because his ideas and style reminds me when Japan actually made good games.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does what does OMC起動ツール.exe do? from extra 3?

it opens a thing up, then instantly closes it.

not sure if it changed anything.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's this mysterious single picture girl from the Extra 02 folder. Is she in the game?