What's new

SIM [Excess M]Mines Canaria (RJ397150)

Kalvinis96

Reputation score
Well, at least we have a rough idea of when Mine's Canaria (Canary?) is released.

In the meanwhile, I found out that ExcessM left the item and dialogue text unencrypted, and stored in the "StreamingAssets" folder (under Mine_S_Canaria_Data). I did some rudimentary (and admittedly terrible) work on translating the items found in the shop (along with a portion of the menu buttons), but that was for the Ci-en trial. I may need to update the translation to fit the DLSite trial's added content, if any exists.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
im pretty sure the dlsite demo will be the same as the blog unless the blog said that the demo was updated when they added the dlsite page

Kalvinis96

Reputation score
im pretty sure the dlsite demo will be the same as the blog unless the blog said that the demo was updated when they added the dlsite page
From what I've read of the Ci-en post (at ), the additions to the DLSite trial compared to the Ci-en trial were as follows: Updated enemy cut-in models, addition of "Automatic Play" for each game of Mine's Canary, difficulty adjustments to almost all battles (the exception being the red/"Erotic Gambling" battles under VS), and miscellaneous changes. I'll take a look at the data tomorrow morning, see what I can just copy over.

EDIT: Sorry it took me 8 days to respond back, I was dealing with a mental issue. Anyway, there are new items added into the DLSite trial's item text files when compared to the Ci-en trial's item text files. In general, we have 1 additional "Helpful Item" (which I refer to as Advantage/Disadvantage, depending), 11 "Animation" items (items that you can apply before a match so that your opponent will only use the animation specified when distracting Shiden), and 1 possibly Luxury item called "Tsuruhashi of Shirogane". Along with these, the jewels at the bottom of the DLSite item list have a comparatively longer description than their Ci-en counterparts.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotta say, giving anime protag powers to a card game really does make it feel pointless.

Guess I know how Yugioh villains must have felt now.

Kalvinis96

Reputation score
Gotta say, giving anime protag powers to a card game really does make it feel pointless.
Probably a reason for said protag powers, but something makes me think that the enemies trade their cards around when Shiden (the MC) isn't paying attention. After all, they're all working together to undermine him.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well played the dlsite demo and i was able to win the fight i lost too in the other demo no idea if it changed or i was just unlucky talking about the fight with the first boss maybe where they do the etch attack and make you unable to see what cards you pick up in the first demo that debuff lasted so long and it stacked that why i lost but in this demo they debuff lasted 1 turn and when other enemy did an etch attack it did not make the debuff last longer so next turn it went back to normal and i was able to win

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
well played the dlsite demo and i was able to win the fight i lost too in the other demo no idea if it changed or i was just unlucky talking about the fight with the first boss maybe where they do the etch attack and make you unable to see what cards you pick up in the first demo that debuff lasted so long and it stacked that why i lost but in this demo they debuff lasted 1 turn and when other enemy did an etch attack it did not make the debuff last longer so next turn it went back to normal and i was able to win
Super fights are balanced around items.

He wrote on ci-en that it should actually be pretty close to impossible to win those fights if you don't use items.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Super fights are balanced around items.

He wrote on ci-en that it should actually be pretty close to impossible to win those fights if you don't use items.
just in case im talking about the second fight you do in story where you first meet the girl wearing a dress when i did that fight with ci-en demo they debuff me for 6 moves with a single etch attack maybe little less but each time other girl did an etch move it stack up the bebuff duration and that why i lost was thinking that was a force lose type deal but when i played the dlsite demo in that fight the debuff only lasted 1 turn and some etch attacks did not add to the debuff so i was able to win when i was thinking i was meant to lose

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Newest CI-EN post goes into more details about the Edit Mode, namely character creation, dialogue creation and the original event creation I once had high hopes for. Pretty much the same as in the last game in terms of features from what I can see, likely will go the same route, being mostly ignored due to its problems. I did a few scenarios in the last game, despite the weird limitations that the mode had for planning scenes and recipe sharing not working for some dumb reason, as well as text in not-japanese often having to be implemented via the ingame insert button instead of properly copy pasting it from a text editor, not to mention the same soundtrack throughout everything.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
just in case im talking about the second fight you do in story where you first meet the girl wearing a dress when i did that fight with ci-en demo they debuff me for 6 moves with a single etch attack maybe little less but each time other girl did an etch move it stack up the bebuff duration and that why i lost was thinking that was a force lose type deal but when i played the dlsite demo in that fight the debuff only lasted 1 turn and some etch attacks did not add to the debuff so i was able to win when i was thinking i was meant to lose
The fight on the left is the basic fight.
The fight on the right is the extra "night" mode fight.

I don't remember cause I haven't booted the demo since it was first released though, but I know for 100% sure that fights where the girls actually attack you with ero, instead of just flashing their panties or something are the super fights. They are 100% balanced around items.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Second fight is rigged the first time you play it, iirc.
It's sort of there just to show you how crazy super fights are, hence why the dialogue after tells you about them, and the items.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Second fight is rigged the first time you play it, iirc.
It's sort of there just to show you how crazy super fights are, hence why the dialogue after tells you about them, and the items.
that what i was thinking when i played that fight for the first time, so its pretty cool i was able to beat a rigged fight in the dlsite demo

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Cool, it's now officially annouced on DLsite for the 2022年07月23日. (TR: next Friday evening Saturday)

The demo is much more presentable than the one one the last game. It was probably a very good idea from ExcessM to 'take a breather' like this, with simple game mechanics. We'll see what comes next :p

edit: and I did manage to forget... Won't have time to play anytime soon anyway 😭

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Looks like I was beaten to it.

Here's a anyhow, it's on a 30% off sale or something so take advantage of it as I will. Remember it's not english translated though so use reipatcher if it's a Unity title.

Edit: I don't understand this game in the slightest. Am I picking numbers to be thrown away or am I selecting numbers to be used, and what are the numbers on the left side that get randomly picked up?
Edit2: Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: I don't understand this game in the slightest. Am I picking numbers to be thrown away or am I selecting numbers to be used, and what are the numbers on the left side that get randomly picked up?
Goal is to get three pairs of three different colors in your hand.
The card you click on is the one you discard. So always discard the color you only have one of.

If you have three pairs of three colors you can call "Agari" and win the round.

I second step would be to get Rei's Patcher and AutoTranslator (if you haven't already, since that's kind of a must) and play the tutorial (first mission in the story mode).
Oh yeah and just play the game on easy. Or just use the Gallery Mode with the button on the bottom right.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Goal is to get three pairs of three different colors in your hand.
The card you click on is the one you discard. So always discard the color you only have one of.

If you have three pairs of three colors you can call "Agari" and win the round.

I second step would be to get Rei's Patcher and AutoTranslator (if you haven't already, since that's kind of a must) and play the tutorial (first mission in the story mode).
Oh yeah and just play the game on easy. Or just use the Gallery Mode with the button on the bottom right.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but it's effectively UNO mechanics-wise? First to zero wins? Or is it specifically just the three cards of the same color that's needed?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Ehh, not quite. Have you ever played mahjong? It's more like you want to make up certain combinations in your hand and if you get a combination before everybody else at the table, you win that round. Think like poker, but you have a way larger amount of cards and you're discarding useless cards until you get the hand you actually want.