What's new

[exaboy/maker of robozou] Transformation dungeon

zetsubi

Reputation score
I found this game ported in apk. Idk if it was the latest or last update made but heck I'm struggling not being able to understand a single thing written (except in English alphabet) so..... Can anyone give me a proper guide if ever?.

I tried reading the comments and what's on this site; but I just use my chrome's translation.... It's confusing af. Same for the comments that seemed like a guide (maybe it was and I'm just stupid) I still couldn't figure it out.

Ok the ones you guys mentioned about B1-B5 are what's on each "?" Rows and how to get the keys/part and how to unlock sato's backdoor.... Other than that.... It's quite unclear where to get the "S" item.

I wasn't sure if the apk I got was the last update of the game imported to apk so idk if all the contents were there but I can't tap Gigi/jiji? On the one I got.

I got the game from this site:; as the thumbnail shows there are other scene.... Others I haven't unlock yet and don't know how ^^.

Can anyone do me a guide please :3. A guide even an idiot can follow. Probably if you guys give a guide that I can't do considering I did follow it then it's probably a bug.

Lastly I've read in the comment to defeat the skeleton on B4 again on where I got the key so.... I'll try beat it again and I unlock B1-B5 without reading the guide. I just went and go to every "?" On each stage? (B1-B4). Also I forgot to mention that I notice equipping an item to the mage doesn't heal me anymore so I went through B1-B4 with just the default equip "D" on the mage.

Last edited:

zetsubi

Reputation score
I did got "S" item after defeating the hard skeleton on B4 and I can do 1 hit full combo on skeletons on B5 if I use "S" item on the fighter and "A" on the mage since it gives me 5 power. Went on all "?" But theres only one I couldn't. Also I'm not getting any scenes when I equip "S" on fighter or mage.

Maybe the one I got is just the demo converted to apk?. Idk if it has apk version for real but I'll check later or once I got the last "?" To see if all I have to do is wait.... But well I'll check the net.

Edit: checked the net and saw the same version?.

Re-edit: got lazy to play and figure out or well unlock the last "?" So I just uninstall the apk I got since I don't get scenes considering I got the item B, A, and S so maybe the one I got is the demo.

Last edited:

zetsubi

Reputation score
link---> Mod edit - Spam link removed
I'll check the link but... Wasn't expecting for someone to reply in the thread since it's a decade ago. Yeah I know it's a decade ago but I reply hoping for something xD. Thanks for fhe link.

It says the file is no longer available.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please be more careful with clicking random links on the internet. That was a spambot.