堕邪女神Evil Goddess

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Re: 堕邪女神Evil Goddess

under construction, very hot ,isn't she?

Attachments

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Awesome! I'm guessing she's a vampire enemy or boss? :D

cmacleod42

Reputation score

坑神newface;553799 said:
under construction, very hot ,isn't she?
Yes, very!

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

我的意思是外国友人的赞助……

去看看这个网站offbeatr.com

好多个人制作者在这里拉赞助做游戏
申请了,但是3天了还提示在REVIEW,审批吧?不知道那里一个工程的审批周期是多久。。

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Some suggestions for the game, from playing version 1.04 and 1.06.

Menu Pregnancy Images
When a character is pregnant and you open the menu (using the Esc key) you see a small icon to denote they are pregnant, but the large image shown for them is the base image.

Can I please request that you show the pregnant version of the image in the menu?

Incapacitated and Statuses
Currently if a character is knocked out/incapacitated during combat, all status effects are reset. This includes
- damaged clothing
- pregnancy

Can I please request that these two states are not reset once they are revived?

I have checked the scripts for the game and you can make the game not reset any states (like poisoined as well as the clothing states and pregnancy) by removing a single line of code
clear_states
from the die function. This does make the game slightly harder but I do not think significantly/

More side missions
While this is probably planned, I see in version 1.06 there are more missions where you hunt down a girl to capture and sell.

Can I please request adding more of these? Also more where you can keep the girl in your dungeon.

Thanks a lot for the game.

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Some suggestions for the game, from playing version 1.04 and 1.06.

Menu Pregnancy Images
When a character is pregnant and you open the menu (using the Esc key) you see a small icon to denote they are pregnant, but the large image shown for them is the base image.

Can I please request that you show the pregnant version of the image in the menu?

Incapacitated and Statuses
Currently if a character is knocked out/incapacitated during combat, all status effects are reset. This includes
- damaged clothing
- pregnancy

Can I please request that these two states are not reset once they are revived?

I have checked the scripts for the game and you can make the game not reset any states (like poisoined as well as the clothing states and pregnancy) by removing a single line of code
clear_states
from the die function. This does make the game slightly harder but I do not think significantly/

More side missions
While this is probably planned, I see in version 1.06 there are more missions where you hunt down a girl to capture and sell.

Can I please request adding more of these? Also more where you can keep the girl in your dungeon.

Thanks a lot for the game.

you can capture a enemy girl except side mission girl and boss by bondage skill when they hp is 15%,and hit her down after she is in bondage you will get a capture slave. by use the item you can do something to the capture girl

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Thanks for that, I had not thought of trying those items!

I think it would still be better to not have items like those to represent the captured girls, but to have them appear in the various cells in your dungeon.

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Thanks for that, I had not thought of trying those items!

I think it would still be better to not have items like those to represent the captured girls, but to have them appear in the various cells in your dungeon.
but the girl is too many - - i don't think the cell will big enough……

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

And having them in your "inventory" is nice, healing "potions" on the go :D

I think it's best resetting the states, for normal battles you don't see much difference in the difficulty, but for the arena challenges where your characters begin nude and caught and there are 6 guys, I think it would be impossible without it... I got to a point where they couldn't kill me and the battle was infinite, I couldn't escape from them long enough to attack them.

By the way, that reminds me. Winning those challenges don't give the money they are supposed to give, in fact you just get what the guys drop when killed, and beating the 7000 girl gives you 6000 actually.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

And having them in your "inventory" is nice, healing "potions" on the go :D

I think it's best resetting the states, for normal battles you don't see much difference in the difficulty, but for the arena challenges where your characters begin nude and caught and there are 6 guys, I think it would be impossible without it... I got to a point where they couldn't kill me and the battle was infinite, I couldn't escape from them long enough to attack them.

By the way, that reminds me. Winning those challenges don't give the money they are supposed to give, in fact you just get what the guys drop when killed, and beating the 7000 girl gives you 6000 actually.
I was only suggesting resetting the states when you die, not the standard after battle is complete reset

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Yes, I understand, I was talking about that reset too. Let me explain myself better.

I don't mind keeping the pregnant state when revived but I think it's okay they revive fully clothed. I don't know if you have played the challenges in the arena where you fight a bunch of muscled men but everyone in your party starts already nude and tied up. The first two challenges are manageable if you have enough party members but the last challenge is against 6 muscled men. Let me explain how that fight goes:

In the first round most likely your entire party is going to end being fucked. That action always comes first, and there are 6 of them so it's rare that they don't attempt to fuck one of your girls and let her free herself from the ropes in that round. Then, as there are 6 of them, most likely at least 2 of your girls will end in the state where they can't act at all and get gang banged a lot of turns in a row. Let's say you manage to get one of your girls free of the ropes. The action for tying up also comes always before any action, except the action of fucking, so it's very likely she'll just get tied up again before being able to kill at least one of them.

Believe me, it's VERY frustrating. Like I said, I did that challenge strong enough they couldn't actually kill any character, and it was an infinite loop. I think I managed to kill one before getting annoyed and resetting the game. Next time I tried removing the HP Regen features out of my equipment for everyone except one girl, just in case. Police girl died and I managed to revive her with another girl who got free, but got tied up and fucked later. The thing is, Police Girl couldn't be screwed with for at least 3 turns because now she had all her clothes on, more than enough to kill all of them.

So, unless there is a way to avoid getting tied up so easily that I don't know of, I think it's best to keep the clothes on when revived.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Yes, I understand, I was talking about that reset too. Let me explain myself better.

I don't mind keeping the pregnant state when revived but I think it's okay they revive fully clothed. I don't know if you have played the challenges in the arena where you fight a bunch of muscled men but everyone in your party starts already nude and tied up. The first two challenges are manageable if you have enough party members but the last challenge is against 6 muscled men. Let me explain how that fight goes:

In the first round most likely your entire party is going to end being fucked. That action always comes first, and there are 6 of them so it's rare that they don't attempt to fuck one of your girls and let her free herself from the ropes in that round. Then, as there are 6 of them, most likely at least 2 of your girls will end in the state where they can't act at all and get gang banged a lot of turns in a row. Let's say you manage to get one of your girls free of the ropes. The action for tying up also comes always before any action, except the action of fucking, so it's very likely she'll just get tied up again before being able to kill at least one of them.

Believe me, it's VERY frustrating. Like I said, I did that challenge strong enough they couldn't actually kill any character, and it was an infinite loop. I think I managed to kill one before getting annoyed and resetting the game. Next time I tried removing the HP Regen features out of my equipment for everyone except one girl, just in case. Police girl died and I managed to revive her with another girl who got free, but got tied up and fucked later. The thing is, Police Girl couldn't be screwed with for at least 3 turns because now she had all her clothes on, more than enough to kill all of them.

So, unless there is a way to avoid getting tied up so easily that I don't know of, I think it's best to keep the clothes on when revived.
I have tried them but the game keeps crashing for me with missing battler images after a time. Also I have seen characters being raped at times when not bound yet, I saw the main character suddenly become pregnant once after freeing herself.

I think this issue is more a balance issue for the new arena area and partially for the general bondage in game.

I think your character should be able to throw off attackers and break their bonds a bit easier, not a flat percentage chance, but based on stats for instance. Also probably make it so the chance of being bound is related to hitting with a attack, so based on Agility or similar.

Still my suggestion for this and the slave girls is
a) realism, so the potion to revive the character also magically repairs their clothing?
b) it also aborts any pregnancies
c) carrying the slave girl items is like you have a large train of slaves behind you ready to be raped on demend. Seems better to have them back at you dungenon, say with 3 or 4 to a cell.

At the least I would like it if the pregnant state is not reset, thanks.

Last edited:
OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

The battle you talk about named: Inifinite Brother Rape Hell

I set the battle is not for the money but also to fulfil someone's hobby,you know it~

Maybe as someone said:

You shall not pass!

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I have played 1.06 and it was very good, but I encountered some minor bugs:

-In the cave area when the banditcastle gets attacked, there is a wall section where you can walk through. (see attachment)
-Spiderboss Game Over doesn't lead to a Game Over
-miniboss in the orc forest doesn't go away after you beat her. (Also no idea where to turn her in when you beat her)
-When a raped character dies and the next enemy tries to rape in the same turn, it will target another character that is not getting raped and the game crashes.

Also I got a suggestion that will make battles even more interesting:
-Make a final rape phase where the character is permanently stunned, gets a defense penalty and cant get out of the rape until death or end of battle.
(Like this: No clothing => bondage phase => rape phase => pregnant rape phase => omgwtf rape phase where you are perma stunned+defense penalty untill death or end of battle)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

So I have played 1.06 and it was very good, but I encountered some minor bugs:

-In the cave area when the banditcastle gets attacked, there is a wall section where you can walk through. (see attachment)
-Spiderboss Game Over doesn't lead to a Game Over
-miniboss in the orc forest doesn't go away after you beat her. (Also no idea where to turn her in when you beat her)
-When a raped character dies and the next enemy tries to rape in the same turn, it will target another character that is not getting raped and the game crashes.

Also I got a suggestion that will make battles even more interesting:
-Make a final rape phase where the character is permanently stunned, gets a defense penalty and cant get out of the rape until death or end of battle.
(Like this: No clothing => bondage phase => rape phase => pregnant rape phase => omgwtf rape phase where you are perma stunned+defense penalty untill death or end of battle)

I am very sad my english level is still too low although english is my best course in university and high school --

Now i really understand why one of our country leader had said:“english study should be begin when you are still a child"

But finally i think i understand your meaning of permanently stunned and defense penalty~

you mean when a girl of my team HP is 0 ,she will still keep being raped in the battle instead she disappear? And sure she can't struggle as ususal cause she hasn't Hp?

Oh,i will try it thank you~

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

我的意思是外国友人的赞助……

去看看这个网站offbeatr.com

好多个人制作者在这里拉赞助做游戏
我的项目通过了,但是在做身份验证的时候,所给的国家选项清单里没有中国,也无法自己填写,所以我无法选择国家去验证。

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

I have raise a project to get funds in this,please vote for my project,thank you!

I am not very sure how to fix the project, maybe i will change step by step later.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you hope to raise a minimum 50k for an rpg maker game

thats very optimistic

OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

you hope to raise a minimum 50k for an rpg maker game

thats very optimistic
i was no sense about the number's meaning, when i first did this ,-_-

Thank you for your advice , i cancel it and launch it again with a lower goal.

Last edited:
OP
N

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score

Finally ,the main painter appear and give me two character pic,

death knight lord and vampire lord!

Attachments