What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

You'll see. Let's walk around a little Evelen said, taking both their hands and beginning to walk around the garden.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her daughter nod and happily take the hand of her mother smiling and giggling as the three walked by the dark garden washed by the light of the crystals, false stars and the moon, Suzanne asked to much pointing to the starts, the moon, the bat noise and the remaining fireflyes these lasts make her get ready to fight and protect the girls before they say her that they were just little bugs, she then say hi to the two maids who were getting out to rest a moment they wave too and said her name like if they know her, many fun things happen and then a voice fill the place, Suzane look to where it came from and make a cute Eek before run behind her mother after saw the red shine, she cover her eyes until she was able to endure the light and get amazed by the event Ooh! Sun rise?! it look so cute and the little animals are getting out

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hm. It looks like Suzanne is popular here in this mansion. Evelen couldn't help but giggle at her daughter as she acted like she was going to fight the fireflies, and her reaction to the sunrise. Mhm, this is what it's like. Morning. It's a shame it doesn't happen naturally outside.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The green haired girl lift her hands smiling as she feel the warm false sun rays and make a little sigh after heard that this should be a normal thing Its very sad, Mitsuko, Darius and all the people should feel this, Suzanne even want to undress and lay in the flowers, as this warm feeling cover my Suzanne´s body Kimberly shake her head as said blushed "Please dont do it, lady Suzanne, you could... get burned, please dont undress yourself. Instead lets play a while with the cute creatures" She noded and then after a moment she ask Are you a friend of Mama?Hmm... Your name is Kimberly right? lets play Kimberly! Then Suzanne take the hand of the maid and her mother and take then to a place filled of flower, there make her mother take Kimberly hand and then she circle around holding both girls as she try to move them lets make circles until one fall

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen stifled a laugh as Kimberly desperately tried to dissuade Suzanne from undressing, allowing her daughter to drag her to the flower-filled field and beginning to spin around in a circle, linked with the girl and Kimberly. She soon began to get dizzy and fell, dragging the other two down with her. I never was good at that when I was a kid.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls laught happily in the floor and Suzanne then hug the vampire and then Please be my friend too Kimberly the vampire nod and said happily "it will a honor be your friend too, thanks for all this. I was very stressed by the possibily of what could happen tomorrow" Evelen´s daughter said then after help both to get up and then with a face of full determination and love said Dont worry Kimberly, dont matter what could happen, Suzanne will defend all the persons of this mansion and pass that task. Then we will play all the days in the morning and we will visit all every time we can, right Mama? It was weird to heard her children talk to much, but it was normal her dessire to protect all the persons that she love, maybe this come from Evelen,the time to eat come a little time later after play a little with the flowers and little animals, Kimberly transport them to the dinner room, it was filled with serious faces, Elizabeth and Gerald were the only who act normaly, in other hand Jean and the others were eating fast to train to get more stronger.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

My little girl is growing up really fast Evelen thought, proud of her daughter. Of course, we'll visit whenever we can. The three played for a little while more before they were transported to breakfast. She could tell that everyone was stressing over tomorrow, with the possible exception of Gerald and Mrs. Dragan. It's almost hard to freak out when I see them so calm and confident. Still, I need to prepare as much as I can. Good morning she said, and began to quickly eat her breakfast.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta nearly answer her salute with her mouth full of food but Teresa put her hand over avoiding it, then she said Good morning Evelen, how do you sleep? the plant girl clean her mouth and then softly pull away the hand of her big sister. Good morning. We will train after eat right? we must sign up as mercenaries this afternoon to can get inside the magic Jean then put aside her plate and said with a worry tone as she hug her best friend Please escape if this get bad please, i will never forgive myself if something bad happen to all Gerald and her mother look to her and Gerald just said All will be fine, just calm down and do your part, if you want to feel better i will take them out if all get bad

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I slept really well, actually Evelen replied between bites, having to stifle another giggle at how Teresa had gagged her little sister. They're so funny together. Yes, let's train when we're done eating. It certainly can't hurt. She listened quietly as Gerald made his offer, and wondered if he actually could do what he'd promised. Hopefully we'll be able to beat them without too much trouble.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

All then eat without said more of the topic, then they get up to start their day, Suzanne hug her friend and tried to calm her before talk to her mother Suzanne will go to train her magic then Kimberly will take me to train after choice a weapon, its that right Mama?

Then Evelen call the maid and after take their weapon both were ready to train again. i think that fight humanoids will be better, Miss Evelen. Do you want a special class to fight?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Yeah, that's right Evelen said, hugging Suzanne before calling for Kimberly and being taken to the arena. Can you reproduce humans, equipped like our enemies might be? Similar fighting styles to what we might face? That would probably be the most helpful thing.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The maid then try to remember the weapons tat they will use and then nodded As you wish miss Evelen then both thanks to the magic appear in a plain and saw how three young boys get close to them, it was a swordman, an axe warrior and a mage. They saw them and whisper the plant to defeat both girls.

sword 6
axe 6
magic 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Let's get the one with the axe first, his defenses are probably weaker Evelen whispered, and she ran at the boy with the axe, stabbing at him and then swinging around to try and knock him to the ground with the blunt end of her spear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both experimented warriors rush toward the young soldier, his movers were so easily to read that even when he evaded the attack of Evelen was easily countered by the spear girl sending him fly through the air where Celesta conect him with her sword making a wound in his chest. Then the other two tried to attack them with a fire ball and a stab of a sword but they were easily dodged.

Evelen 7/7
Celesta 6/6

sword 6
axe 4/6
magic 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gripped her spear, running at the young axe user again, not wanting to give him time to recover from the last round of attacks. These kids aren't so tough.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen run toward the poor young soldier and then with a direct attack she stab him in his chest making him scream, as the spear went through his body. He cry and struggle as he plead for his live, then Celesta hurt his free arm and he get free. Bastards let Jonh in peace said the young swordsman before Celesta parry his attack, Evelen make a roll to a side to avoid the fire ball of the other These must me just rookies, they nearly can use their weapons, anyway dont loss your focus

Evelen 7
Celesta 6

sword 6
axe 1
mage 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

He'll be in peace soon enough Evelen said as she rolled out of the way of a fireball, lunging for the badly wounded axeman when she came to a stop.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The near dead soldier get away of Evelen trying to avoid any hit then he tried to hit her with his last strengh, but Evelen just make a move of her spear and the axeman fly to the air hitting his head in the floor and stop to make any move as blood get out of his head. The swordsman get angry and continued his battle with Celesta, bot get hurt a little by the battle of their swords and Evelen avoid the magic of the other.

Evelen 7
Celesta 5

Sword 5
axe 0
mage 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen quickly turned to help Celesta, stabbing at the swordsman and hoping to turn his attention away from the plant-girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The spear of Evelen was detected by the swordsman who know that it was late to evaded, instead he make her hurt him a little in his torso and then he rush and make a deep stab in her shoulder missing for inches a vital point, then Celesta in a qick move make a slash in the back of the warrior. The mage then cast a thunder impact who hit the plant girl making her scream of pain and surprise, she feel how her body start to get stunned by the magic.

Evelen 5
Celesta 4

Sword 3
mage 5