What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

You too, Emerald. She rested in the hot springs for a while longer before the others started to get out, and she git up and toweled herself off. So, what are we doing now? Is Suzanne going to study some more?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her children move her head to the sides and hug her Lets rest Mama, please Jean then get close and noded as she said she had ended all the classes of this day, i even need to check tonight what to teach her tomorrow" then looking to her friend and fondle her green hair said i will wake you up the same hour, please rest well Suzanne, don't over do it or you will get sick, well good nightShe kiss the cheek of Suzanne and the little girl do the same as both wave their hands as the little Dragan disappear with her mother in a green light. Celesta still naked use a tower to dry herself as Teresa was dressed Are you going to another site Evelen or we go to our rooms to rest said the plant girl loking that her Sister dont said nothing about saw her naked

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I'm going to go to sleep for the night with Suzanne, I think Evelen replied, pulling on her clothes and calling for Kimberly when they were ready.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her sisters whish her a good night and then she call the vampire to take them to their rooms, there Suzanne show her how she had mastered her magic and turn the towel into a cute pijama and then both get ready to sleep. Evelen filled the warm hug of her daughter Suzanne love you said the girl as both with the time fall sleep. Evelen dreamed with the monsters of the books and then she dreamed of her daughter and her memories, how she grow to be able to protect her and save her countless of times.

Then the servants come and this time both wake up Suzanne use her magic and turn her clothes into a cute dress Good morning Mama, Suzanne will give her best before go away a butler say her about her date with braveheart tomorrow.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Mama loves you too. Evelen snuggled into bed with her daughter and dreamed until the servants woke them up. She gave Suzanne a kiss on the forehead, thanked her for the dress, and sent her on her way to train. When she and the servants were gone she called out hey Kimberly, would you like to take me to the garden again this morning?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Maid appear and nod, she was ready to had another great morning with Evelen As you wish Miss Evelen she then taked Evelen´s hand and soon both were in a still dark garden, as she had wake up more quick this morning she must wait around 30 minutes to see the dawn of the room. Do you want to wait here or walk around miss Evelen?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I think I'd like to walk around for a while. Get my legs working again Evelen said, giving Kimberly's hand a little squeeze and waiting for the maid to lead her through the garden.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly take Evelen ´s hand and both walked by a silent garden, as the night creatures get inside their hideouts to avoid being eaten by the birds who are close to wake up, the plants had dew and Kimberly take a fruit from a tree and give it to Evelen Take it miss Evelen, its very tasty. could i ask you how was your night in the hot springs? i ussualy go with Emerald in the weekend when i had my free day, maybe i will take Emerald´s daughter when she can use her magic, i really want to show her the whole mansion and many things about the world. The maid said dreaming awake and smiling as she look the ceiling and the surroundings

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen took a bite from the fruit, and it was indeed very tasty. Mmm, this is good. And the hot springs was amazing. The water was nice, and I got to play some games with Emerald, Celesta, and the kids. I slept really well, too. Maybe I'll have to join the two of you this coming weekend.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Kimberly blushed a little and giggled as she enjoy the idea to bath together with her and nodded playing pressing her index fingers and looking to other side she said Then could we bath in three days with towels, i really will love if you join us miss Evelen the dawn was close and Kimberly after look her with a smile change her sight to the ceiling waiting for the change in an instant

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, I'd love to as well Evelen replied, looking up towards the sky and waiting for the dawn to come. When they had enjoyed that for a while, she would ask Kimberly to take her to see if Celesta was awake, so they could go to breakfast and then to the library.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls heard the tantric spell making the gems and crystals shine until create the illusion of the sun rise and then the false sun rays fall over all, they give the magic energy to the plants who then start the fotosintesis. After a time Evelen ask her to go to the room of Celesta and after nod she transprt her with her magic to there.

Evelen saw amazed how Teresa was dressed with a gorgeus dress as Celesta was nearly naked still rolling on the bed,the beautifull girl said her good morning and then saw her sister who was moving sleeping in the bed with her underwear sometimes showing her nipples and then her big sister move her and call her name until she yawn and wake up.

yawn...good morning Evelen, i will get ready in an half hour, please guide my sister to the dinner room, Will we read first or you want to eat?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Good morning, you look beautiful in the dress Evelen replied to Teresa. I think I'll eat first. No sense trying to read on an empty stomach, really. Teresa, do you mind being taken to the dining room by magic? I don't actually know how to get there just by walking around.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta sigh and start dress herself very sleepy to remember the problem of Kimberly who just turn to other side when saw her changing her clothes. Teresa touch her forehead and then take from the shoulders to Kimberly and Evelen Dont get sleep again and dont get late, Celesta!. Its ok, maybe is better dont walk to much in my state said with a mother like and then Kimberli take both to the dinner hall, there Teresa present herself to the Dragan´s family using the etiquete way, she take a seat close Evelen and the Mistress Dragan, Suzanne and Jean werent in the room, maybe they are in class and Gerald reach the room before the dinner start.

Before he sit in his place he whiper to Evelen in her ear. [colr="dimgrey"] do you can go to see braveheart that day or which day is better for you?[/color Evelen still remember what the butler said her this morning and was gratefull that thewarrior taked the iniciative.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Today is fine, just tell me what time and where so I can be there. I have some reading I'd like to get done today, and hopefully a little training.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young man whisper then the date will be at the 6 pm, try to be in the entrance door at the 5, we cant get late with him, he is a very busy man He then sit in the table, the breakfast was delicious as always and Teresa said to Elizabeth about want to learn to cook these recipes, both women had a bond as being nearly the motherlike persons of the families, Evelen can feel how both respet each other and then after sometime Celesta reach the dinner room, she had her normal formal vest that the family borrow her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, thank you for setting this up. Evelen ate the delicious meal and watched Teresa and Mrs. Dragan interact. She really is motherly. I wish I were a little more like her in some ways, I feel like as I am I'd make a better "cool, mischievous aunt" than a mother. She waited for Celesta to get done eating, and then would call Kimberly to take them to the library.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So, the breakfast end and everybody start their day, Dragan return to give some quick classes on the academy and in that way return early to help a time her sister with Suzanne, Teresa was tired to dont had do it something in a week and then take a guide traveler with the Elder Dragan. Then Evelen called the vampie maid and Celesta and her started to read again, the last book was about the half humans, it was a very hard book, maybe she will dont understand it if she had chosen to read it first and also the brief introduction of Kimberly help her a lot. It was true, her daughter was not in the book and only could find slime girls and similars, the cumgirls were very diferent to her daughter, they were slimy creatures and had not many powers as her or super streng, the cumgirls were very dumb compared with the smarter Suzanne. In other point she learned many things and then she noted that all the books were of this continent island, the world could by vast and maybe thats why she dont find info of her child.

She learned about many races: beegirls, cowgirls, nekogirls, wolfgirl and many many others girls as animals were in her world, nearly are had a desire to had sex with other creatures and many loss their identity or turn into mindless creatures. It was sad to heard that the bee girls and cow girls were even less that slaves, more likely like objects, she saw that Emeral was right and the predators monsters were the creatures more dangerous and some good ones were treated as godlike creatures and the evil and smartes as the worst nighmare of anyone, more than a demon with godlike powers, they were more named in mythology and legends, the book had very low info of them.

Celesta read without stop, sometimes she found old symbols on the books and even sumon rituals for evil creatures, then she was sure that the books had been writed by succubus or demon lords by how many of then were writed in forbiden idioms.

The time passed

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... Interesting. Maybe some day people will worship my daughter as a goddess, haha. Evelen did a quick search to see if there was any information on half-vampires in her book, and after that would see how Celesta was doing, and if it was time for lunch left.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen look more deep and saw the section of vampires and Succubus close one of the other, the half vampire sould was as a human with the danger of decide what to do always when he feed of blood and as the succubus the person must control himself or he would fall into a decending spiral without return, at least the succubus part had a better control of herself, so maybe the more dangerous part was the vampire one who was like an addict one. If Kimberly dont feed herself she could lose to her dark wilk vampire side, the part that the inner succubus fear. Many succubus/vampires were strong magic creatures, nearly all had to sattle theirs needs to get in condition to had incredible powers in ilusion, mind, transformation and summoning. the book name them as smart controlators and in feral state as a very dangerous wild mindless creature.

Celesta close the books very scared of some of them but she take two of then and give them to Evelen i found something on these but i need help to translate them