What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

It's wonderful to see Suzanne so happy Evelen thought as she sat down at the table. Good morning. Did you have fun last night, Suzanne? Celesta, how's Teresa doing? She was interested in what Emerald had to say to the elder Dragan; hopefully she hadn't made a mistake in telling her about her daughter. Still, this seemed like a wonderful place.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The girl smiling said to her motherGood Morning, Mama! We played nearly all the night, it was very fun. Jean even summon some fluffy animals and we pet them

The other girl hugged Suzanne and said to her Lets train magic with my teacher after the breakfast, what do you say Suzanne, do Suzanne want to train with Jean magic then Suzanne laught and hug her Of course, Suzanne will train with Jean magic, but then Suzanne must go with Gerald the two girls giggled and smile like best friends and even used the personal way of speak of Suzanne between them.

Celesta then stop to laught and said, Dont worry, she is fine, the doctor said than she will able to walk a little in a pair of days without get tired, she could come here but it could affect her health.

The two woman returned after a time and Emeral some times look where Jean, Gerald and Suzanne were eating

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

That's good, Suzanne she said, smiling at the girls. It would be interesting to see what she would learn of magic while in the mansion. That's good to hear. Say, Celesta, I hear there's an arena they use for training in this mansion. Want to come train with me after breakfast? she asked, eating the delicious food she'd been given. She looked over at Emerald, a little concerned at her intent looks at her daughter.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant girl get amazed by the words of Evelen This house had an arena? heh, sure lets train after eat.

They then after finish to eat get ready to start the day. Soon Suzanne hug her mother before goes to train magic and Celesta went to her room to said to Teresa where she will be and take her sword and the polearm of Evelen.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen hugged Suzanne and told her work hard, and have fun. She took her spear from Celesta and called out Kimberly? Can I get some help?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little girl nod and put a serious face and run to train her magic. Kimberly appear behind them, making jump the suprised Celesta, In what could help you miss Evelen?... ohhh, a plant girl dressed, i never heard of one not being raped until lost her mind the girl begin to touch the body of Celesta until remember than she was working.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Well, I saved her from the plant Evelen said, shrugging. I was wondering if you could show us to the arena and how to use it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The maid bow to them As you wish miss Evelen, please both take my hands they take their hands and sudenly the three where in a oval stadium in a basement floor, it was maded of rocks and there were symbols easily to understand as were from a old lenguaje of the city.

this ruins increase the ilusion magics turning them in something nearly real, dont worry nobody will get hurt at the end, but i will not able to stop it at the half as the persons of outside cant heard or see what is happening at the other side. Any monster in special or i can summon any?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This is really cool. The perfect training tool. I can't think of anything in particular I want to try and fight. If Celesta doesn't have anything in mind, just pick something. Make it a little bit challenging, but not impossible if you can. Evelen readied her spear, waiting for whatever monster Kimberly would throw at them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celesta get scared when they appear in another room and fortunately she get calmed when she heard the explanation, So this is the arena... it looks very normal to me and ohh simbols, she was reading them when sudenly Kimberly who was reading a book and randomly choice the page start to use her magic, sudenly the ruins shaining and a big dome maded of dark and purple clowds fill them until they were in a weird swamp, they were not anymore in the ruins as if they had teleported to another place and suddenly a pair of jellyfish/squid creatures come out

jellisquid 6
jellisquid 5

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... Floating jellyfish-squid hybrid, huh? That's interesting. Evelen raised her spear and looked to Celesta. Remember, this isn't really happening. Take it seriously, but don't be afraid. She charged at the nearest monster, stabbing at it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The duo run to the nearest creature, the hibrids were a little faster than Celesta expect and both girls evaded the tentacles of the creatures and then Evelen long ranged weapon hit one of them.

Evelen 6
Celesta 5

J/S 6
J/S 4

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Not a bad start. Evelen moved to slash at some of the jelly-squid's tentacles, hoping to make it easier to dodge in the future.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The low wounded creature used his weird body to avoid the attacks of the warriors like if was swiming in the air

-----------

The girls continued trying to hit the damn hard to hit hibrid as both girls dodge the quick tentacles until Celesta cut a pair of tentacles.

Evelen 6
Celesta 5

JS 6
JS 3

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

These things are tough to hit! Evelen yelled, stabbing again at the little hybrid.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen take the chance to hit the creature when this retreat away of Celesta, her spear make the creature do a painfull noise and soon they saw how the tentacles were shooted toward them and get struck on their bodies and a painfull toxin get inside then before the tentacles retreat with a part of her clothes.

Evelen 5 ap 0 (-2 stun toxin)
Celesta 4 ap 0 (-2 stun toxin)

JS 6
JS 2

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen groaned as the tentacles stung her, the toxin flowing through her veins already. She stabbed at it again cautiously, hoping to avoid more such stings.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature try to get away using the last of his strenght to avoid the sword of Celesta but unfortunately the long range of the polearm was his fatal foe. The other js just stay in the same place resting, maybe they are usually pacific creatures

Evelen 5 (-2)
Celesta 4 (-2)

JS 6
JS 1

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... This thing seems almost docile... Evelen slashed at the weakened one with the tip of her spear, hoping to finish it off.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creatured cant move anymore and was killed by the two making a dead scream sound before die, the other creature start to act weird and more tentacles get out it before move against them.

Evelen 5 (-2)
Celesta 4 (-2)

JS 6 (revenge!!)
JS 0 (dead)