What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

The two of them quickly got out of the room, avoiding seeing whatever it was that was coming. Karn closed the door once they were in the corridor just in time, leaving them alone in the corridor again. Quickly Evelen began to put on the maid uniform, slipping it on and while she listened to the soldier. "I would hate to sit here and waste time while we waited for whatever it is in there to leave, but there might be more things that were useful in there. Whatever you prefer I guess" she replied as she also put on the apron, hopefully to cover herself up a little bit more. There were steps inside, and slithering sounds that were getting closer, so the brunette began to focus on the door, slowly backing away from it. "Either way, we should probably decide soon."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once she get dressed again, the brunette girl could feel herself more confident and in some way protected, her breasts and cute rear were slighty displayed and in some way covered at the same time, she just was starting to think than she could looks better if she found some more accesories to make game, as this was really a cute yet lewd maiden dress, a great diffrence from her birthday suit sated with the monster essence after all the rapes.

Karn turn and check theirs possibilities, they could still run away of what could come, the steps ceased and some paper sounds were coming now as if someone was reading the books at the desk, oher creature was near what could be the closet. What was getting close the door dont show any other sight of retreat or get closer, in total there looks to be three of them.

They looks to be there for a while, lets just check other path. Karn start to leave and then a small yawn come from the room, as the papers continued moving. Karn choiced the destroyed path as it has been choiced by Evelen the last time

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Once dressed, Evelen felt pretty good. It had been a while since she had had proper clothing, and it was almost a shame that she was wearing this in the temple. It would be a perfect thing to wear back in the Dragan’s mansion; very cute, slightly lewd, covering her up and yet displaying her body in a nice way. In the meantime Karn was looking around for their options, and the steps inside had stopped, but now there were paper noises, as if someone were reading the books at the desk. There seemed to be three things inside of the room, which made her curious. The reading made it seem like they were explorers as well. The soldier suggested that they leave, but the brunette heard a small yawn come from inside the room, and she tilted her head. "Well, it sounds to me like those aren’t monsters… Well, at least one of them is probably a monster, but… they sound like others like us in a way. I almost want to see who they are. Is there any way you can think we might be able to sneak a peak without alerting them?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I guess than we could try. Answer Karn before return to the door, he really tried to dont make a noise when the door was slowly getting opened but the rusty parts caused a loud noise the enought to certainly call the attention of what was inside. Not having other choice than have a little peek of inside, Evelen notice a plant like woman close the desk, she really looks similar to Celesta yet she have blue eyes and a night red dress hidding her luscious body, she also have a black necklance at her neck and what looks to be some leather shackles. At her side was a full armored soldier, it have strange symbols at the armor and looks than the noise stop it the attempt to check all for something usseful. Finally a big worm like creature was resting at the floor looking to Evelen with his face without any eye.

Is really a good surprise to find someone who looks to be able to help us. Can you please help us to place all in order~ Said the plant woman to Evelen as she looks her maid outfit. The soldier remain ready to fight and use any hidden weapon against them if Karn or Evelen try something, at the back the brunette can see a long weapon, maybe a long sword or an spear.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Karn slowly began to open the door at Evelen’s suggestion, trying not to make any noise, but eventually there was a loud, rusty metal sound that obviously called the attention of whomever or whatever was inside. Having no other real choice, Evelen poked her upper body into the door to have a peek. There was a plantgirl at the desk who looked basically exactly like Celesta, except her eyes were blue and she was wearing a very pretty red dress that barely contained her curves. Next to her was an incredibly huge knight in full armor covered in symbols, a rather large weapon at his back. The final occupant, and the source of the slithering sound most likely, was a bizarre-looking worm creature on the floor, which seemed to be “looking” at the brunette, but it didn’t have any eyes.

Nothing good could come of this group, Evelen was sure of it. Especially the way the plantgirl spoke to her… she seemed to key off of the maid uniform she was wearing, asking her for help getting everything in order. It was time to test her acting skills. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiit" she groaned, screwing up her face into a distraught look, "I’m in the wrong place. I’m going to be in so much trouble for being late… Sorry guys, I’ll try and send someone else!" With that done she would try and close the door quickly and bolt off, taking Karn and leaving to explore some other part of the temple, just hoping they weren’t pursued.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sudden answer from the brunette take all the party out of guard, just making the plant girl get a little sad and nodding to the answer, meanwhile the armored humanoid remain in silence looking at them as they leave, execpt the worm who dont have eyes to try it too.

Karn follow the speargirl who have only her maid outfit and gunweapon, as also her knife hidden and ready to use when the time come.

As they walk through the damaged corridor, more and more crystals were damaged, the traces of slashes everywhere were so brutals than this looks to be the remains of a long and hard battle between many opponents. Just after a while Evelen can see dead creatures too, as also a pair of soldiers who looks to be from the Dragan faction, yet they looks to had been looted after die, far away a loud sound increase, as more crystals are crushed

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen was surprised just how well she had fooled them, the plant girl looking actually kind of sad at her answer and nodding. She almost felt bad, and she gave a little wave as she darted off with Karn. He seemed content to follow her, and this time she took the two of them down the damaged corridor. "I’m surprised that went as well as it did" she said idly, "I wonder who they were. This place is confusing like mad, it seems almost set up like a house or something, as if some people live here normally."

All the while they could see that the damage was getting worse, more and more shattered crystals on the ground and deep cuts in the wall. It looked like a long and intense battle had been waged in the hallway, and they started to come across dead creatures. There were also two soldiers dead on the ground in a uniform she recognized; they were soldiers of Dragan. They seemed to have been looted after dying, which sucked, as she was hoping to pick up some better weapons. Far off there was a loud noise, many crystals shattering, which caused the brunette to hurry up a little bit, wanting to see who was fighting and whether she could do something to make it turn out in a way that was favorable.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

These ruins had been here for thousands of years and nobody had returned sane to say the secrets of this place, so we should be prepared to face anything. Answer the soldier.

Both moved ahead through the shatered tunnel, following the sounds until after turn at a corner, they then saw a humanoid figure hitting the walls without control, trying to break any crystal. That person was holding a big weapon and the gas coming from the broken crystals was making hard to know what exacly was happening, at a side of this person was someone on the floor, it looks to be another soldier who could be still alive, yet Evelen was not sure, she could only see a long hair coming from the wild person as the light at the corridor was getting more weak as the crystals were destroyed

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, true enough. I already can’t stand this place, it’s ridiculous. I hope we can leave soon enough" she replied, continuing on towards the noises ahead. Finally they came across a humanoid figure smashing at the walls recklessly, as if trying desperately to break all of the crystals. Gas and mist was flowing from the shattered light sources, making it hard to see both because of it, and the waning light. On the floor was a soldier, who looked like he or she might have been alive, but she couldn’t tell for sure. She wondered what was up with this person, why they were destroying the wall… She raised her gun cautiously and shouted "hey, stop, what are you doing? Are you okay? Why are you doing that?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen words looks to take the person attention and this soon stop the crush of crystals to start the walk toward them, but just then Karn draw his new sword, just nearly at the same time than the human start to run against them.

Look out. The swordsman said just at time to push Evelen away and block the sudden sword, both eapons caused some sparks as they parry each other, but soon the young warrior is sended two feet away by the intense power of the attacks. The sudden light make Evelen notice than it was a blonde woman, easily she could see than she was Teresa, yet what looks to be her big sister just made a roar and continue her attacks against then being blocked each of them by Karn.

Evelen has passed some time breathing this gas, as also Karn, yet it looks than even when it could be another monster illusion, it could be also Teresa in a strange state than make her dont notice than it was Evelen, the brunette girl must act fast and decide what to do as Karn looks to have tooo much problems defending both of them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen’s shouting quickly got the person’s attention, and they almost immediately stopped smashing the crystals and began to walk towards her and Karn… But just as the human began to run at them the soldier drew his sword and shoved the brunette out of the way, blocking a blow from an enormous sword. There was a flash of sparks as steel clashed against steel, giving Evelen just enough light to notice that their attacker was her sister, Teresa. Karn was quickly shoved back several feet by the blonde’s immense strength. Evelen knew that it had to be her older sister… except that she just let out an angry roar and assaulted the soldier again, sparks continuing to fly as they fought in the narrow hallway. Maybe the mist was manipulating her again, making her see people and things that weren’t there… But she couldn’t take the chance and shoot Teresa, that was out of the question. "Teresa, stop! It’s me, Evelen, your sister! He’s with me, calm down and listen!" she shouted desperately, hoping it would be enough to jar the woman to her senses.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Your sister!? Karn said before endure another brute impact who nearly make him fall on his knees. The time to talk ended to him as Teresa move her long sword to a side, making him impact himself to Evelen, both ended on the floor and only an instintively block from Karn sword avoid than they receive the next strike.

Can i... hit...her? Said the warrior as he stop more strikes than press both of them at the floor.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes!" Evelen shouted at Karn, cringing as he took another brutal attack that nearly knocked him down. Teresa swiped at her sister next, though, and she was only saved by the soldier’s quick thinking again, knocking Evelen to the ground and blocking the next blow just barely. "Teresa! Stop it, don’t you recognize me and my voice!?" she shouted as her helper stopped attack after attack, "Please, stop this! Just calm down and help us find Celesta and Suzanne! What the fuck has gotten into you!?" She started to kick at the blonde, hoping it would jar her back to reality somehow, but she couldn’t bring herself to shoot her older sister.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Where is Suzanne!! Evelen manage to understand between the shouts and roars from Teresa who placed her eyes on the brunette girl, qicly Evelen started to kick her but her attacks were futile and only insitate than Teresa place strongely her feet over Evelen belly, making her lost her breath, as the blonde girl continue hitting the swordsman, the presion was getting bigger on Evelen and she could feel her lungs get empty really fast by the pressure, yet then Karn counter attack and make Teresa move away. Thanks to be very close Evelen she could notice than her big sister was wearing one of her dresses yet it was covered in blood and her boots had leaved an impresion of the maid uniform

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

In the midst of Teresa’s roaring shouts, Evelen heard something she understood… a flash of understanding. "I don’t know where she is ye-" she started, before the blonde slammed her foot into her gut and knocked the wind out of her. At the same time Teresa kept attaching Karn while stepping harder and harder on the brunette, making it really hard for her to breathe, before the soldier finally knocked her older sister away. She was wearing one of the dresses they had brought with them, but it was covered in blood, whether it was hers or someone else’s she couldn’t tell. "Calm down, Teresa, we can find Suzanne together! We’ll find our little girl if you just calm down and help us!" Evelen shouted, looking at her older sister desperately, not wanting to see her this way or have to see her or Karn get hurt.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Teresa continue her attacks against Karn who was lossing endurance with each powerful blow until he saw an opening and tried to hurt her the enough to drop her sword, but with a sudden potent blow Teresa send him to the wall making him a large wound on the warrior armor and chest, yet he remain on feet, breathing hard and using his remain streng to try to move again, but his legs were very tired to try something like attack her in that moment, the blonde woman turn to Evelen. She is not little girl, monster!! with a roaring shout she pierce the stone floor close Evelen's head, the brunnete could smell the blood coming from the dragonfang sword, like if it was demanding her own one to mix it.

I WANT HER BACK. WHERE YOUR KIND HIDE HER? ANSWER ME!! Teresa shout in a loud and terrorific tone, for some reason she looks to see them as monsters or maybe others humans and hardy someone could change her throughts about that, but she looks desesperate in find her family and her beloved Suzanne over all of them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Teresa’s powerful attacks were clearly having an effect on Karn even though he was blocking them, his endurance running low. He thought he saw an opening after a while and lashed out to try and disable the blonde, but she counterattacked and made a rather large wound that was thankfully dampened by his armor. Evelen could barely react before her sister was right on top of her, slamming her sword into the stone floor just beside her head. She could smell the blood dripping off of it, and was more than a little scared that her game was going to end right there. Teresa began to scream at her, yelling at her to tell her where Suzanne was, and it seemed pretty clear that she thought the brunette and the soldier were monsters. "Teresa, I’m not a monster, I’m your sister Evelen. Please, believe me" she replied quietly, reaching out a hand softly and slowly towards her older sister. "I want her back too, she’s my daughter. Please, stop acting like this and help me find her…"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

For a moment Teresa was close to punch Evelen in the face for said her adopted sister name, but instead she firmly trap the Brunete hand and push her away, she opened her eyes completely pressing Evelen to the floor with her other hand leaven her sword soflty incrusted on the floor. She shaked her head and then free the girl hand and started to place her hand close Evelen's neck, but instead press her neck she started to move the girl chin like trying to check each side of the brunete face.

Do you really are Evelen? who turn you into this? this cant be true. Teresa started to drop some tears from her angry eyes, her hand started to caress her sister face, but also stroke something in the hair close her sister forehead and sides of her face. We must find a cure... you will be fine... Said Teresa as she was close to believe her and start crying, yet she is so confused now, than any mistake could make her believe something more than the truth

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen flinched a little when she saw Teresa rearing back to punch her, but instead she just grabbed her outstretched hand powerfully, the other hand moving towards her throat as if to choke her… instead she grabbed the brunette’s chin, moving it around as if looking at her, her eyes opened wide now. Evelen was silent as she did so, listening as she asked if it was really her, and then who turned her into what she was, whatever that meant. The blonde began to cry, gently stroking her sister’s face, but also something above her forehead, as if she was touching something that wasn’t really there… Suddenly it all made sense. "Yes, I really am Evelen. You can ask me things if you don’t believe me. But… I don’t think I’ve been turned into anything. Teresa, the mist that comes from those crystals plays tricks on our eyes, we need to get somewhere it isn’t filled with it. It fooled me into thinking I had found Celesta and Suzanne earlier…" she said quietly, "so don’t cry, you don’t have to cry. Come on, let’s get up and get moving again."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Mist...Crystals? I dont see anything like that... Teresa answer pressing her head agains Evelen chest and crying even more. Its all my fault... i should had protect all of you from what was coming and not touch that dark door!!

This place is worse than hell
Teresa remain there for a moment trying to understand yet she remain trying to touch what was not there and in a scary way really looking as if she succed in doing it.

Karn remain silent trying to dont even talk as Evelen looks to have her in control for the moment, yet the blonde girl could attack him by mistake. After caress something at Evelen side for a moment she get up and aid Evelen to get up before take her sword. There still was the possible soldier some feet's away of them and also the many paths than they could choice, Teresa really ain her sight to the crystals shatered parts, she looks to hate them a lot.