What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

oh, ruins maybe i could go there after all this, well i think than you must guard this paper, we could use it later and also look out, this place could be filled with tramps

The three girls when toward the passage of the montain, it hade a stairs than went bellow toward the right, it was a little pasage, with drops of water falling to the floor and stalagmites in the ceiling. then they reach a room with a road than was over a green water.

It was a stone bridge a little old that was conected to a square metal big floor with other bridges than were stone figures

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... Someone I met not too long ago told me not to touch the green water of the lake in front of the castle. Do we keep going on this path? she walked forward carefully, poking the old bridge hard with her spear. Let's be careful, I don't want any of us to fall through she said, testing each block of stone with her spear before stepping on it.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her polearm Evelen found the weak points of the tunnel and avoid any possible fall. They reached the square in the center and noted than the figures were a monkey in a tree, a fish being eaten by a person and a snake in a stone.

maybe only one is correct...

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... I don't know which path we ought to take. I guess the one with the fish being eaten, unless you have any clues Evelen said, turning to Celesta.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

no, that will activate a trap. The symbol of the door is a mountain, we ned to press them in the right orden. I think than is the monkey, then the man, we must avoid the snake Said Celesta as she went to press them.

After do it the snake stone broken revealing a shining stone.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh... Thank you Evelen said, as Celesta pressed the stones, the snake stone breaking apart to reveal a shining stone. She picked it up and put it in her pack. Alright, now we just need to find a few more, I think. We should go back to the entrance and go through the door with the sun on it next, I think. She turned to leave, making certain to be careful on the old bridge.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With caution they pass through the old bridge who fall after the pass, they returned and now they had to choice again.

Lets take the next, they take the center one with the shape of a Sun as it was the most closer, and they found a start than when upstair they take it walking they reach the third floor. There was some weird stone humanoid armed figures and a door.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Celesta, you said there were probably traps in this castle. Do you think there's one here, or do we just open the door? Evelen asked, eying the statues. For some reason I've gotten so paranoid recently.

If Celesta approved, she would lead the way and open the door.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plant like girl look around the room and after a moment she saidhm... i think than in this room are at least three traps. First there is a little string close this door said pointing a nearly transparent string close them. the second is activated if we press a stone closhe other door and the third is activated if we dont beat the guardians. That is what said the door´s symbols Celesta pointed the door than opened we must put the statues looking each other and that door will open, then we must fight something, i dunno is all the imformation here.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh wow, I would never have noticed that little string Evelen thought as she nodded. The group went to arrange the statues as they needed to being careful to avoid the traps. Then Evelen gripped her spear tightly as they prepared to open the door. Alright, let's see what it is we have to fight. Hopefully we'll do a little better than we did against those fish.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With caution to dont press any trap the three girls prepared all to open the door they go inside and in front of them two dark blue living armors start to move toward them armed with a sword and a lance. looks like they are the classic guardians than test your strenght than you read in the books said Celesta smiling

Evelen 6/6
Suzanne 5/5
Celesta 4/4 ap 2

sword 7/7
lance 7/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen eyed the strange suits of living armor carefully. Let's focus on the lancer first, I don't want to have to worry about his range while we fight the swordsman she said as she advanced on him, trying to attack one of his arms and hopefully deflect his counter, so that the other two could close in on him, where he would find it more difficult to bring his lance to bear on them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Both girls nodded after heard the tactic of Evelen and go forward the lance armor, he easily parry the lance of Evelen and evaded the hit of Suzanne, but get in bad position and Celestia hit it with her rusty sword than started to break after hit the hard armor,The other armor go toward them, but Evelen evade the slash.

Evelen then try again her tactic but the armor left than her hit conect nearly breaking him an arm but he was able to hit her too, making her a deep wound in her left arm, the skilled armor evaded the two others attacks,then the sword armor come an try to prove the sword skills of Celesta who try to parry the attack, but her sword was useless agains the powerfull slash of the metal warrior and receive a cut on her right arm as another little piece of her sword fly. All noticied than the sword armor was checking the skills of the girls and now was in front of them ready to start to fight.

Evelen 4/6
Suzanne 5/5
Celesta 3/4 ap 2 (broken rusty sword -2 defense, no aditional bonus damage, 30% to make the sword useless)

lance 4/7
sword 7/7

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen cursed as the armor's lance cut into her arm deeply, blood running down onto her spear as she gripped it. The others seemed to be fairing a bit better, though Celesta's sword seemed to be on its last legs. She noticed that the sword armor was now in front of them, protecting the lancer, and she thought for a moment before nodding. She slowly advanced towards him, using her superior range to keep his blade in check, and waited for an opening she could use to stab the thing's torso.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen connect a direct hit to the sword armor making a little hole as also Suzanne send a punch to the torso of the lancer and left it marked with some crack marks, both thought than they were very quick for the metal warriors, but the swordsman show them why he don't defense himself, running toward Celesta with a direct hit he break her sword and make a little wound to her left breast STAY AWAY OF THE BATTLE, YOU WILL DIE IF YOU CONTINUE. Said the armor in a metallic and grave phantasmal voice as he pointed a corner of he room. Then he give his back an look to the others girls with his guard ready.

W...what should i do Miss Evelen Said Celesta a little confused to heard the armor talk as she cover her breast's wound
Evelen 4/6
Suzanne 5/5
Celesta 3/4 ap 2 (unarmed)

lance 3/7
sword 6/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Get to the back of the room, you can't fight without a weapon Evelen said, as she took the pause in the action as an opportunity to size up the situation. Suzanne, let's try to hurt the one with the lance first, it looks weak! she shouted as she rushed at him.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i will stay there until both beat themCelesta said and get away of the battlefield ashamed to don't be able to help them in a battle again.

Evelen hit the lancer again and saw how the armor nearly cannot maintain his parts united, Suzanne try to hit him too, but his best range make the task impossible and the lance hit her without make her a wound but sending her away, maybe avoiding to hurt a innocent child.

As Evelen saw this the swordsman look the opening and make a bleeding wound in her other arm

Evelen 3/6
Suzanne 4/5
Celesta 3/4 ap 2 (retired of the fight)

lance 2/7
sword 6/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen cursed again as her other arm was slashed into, blood now trickling down both her arms and onto her spear, dripping very slowly onto the ground. This is looking bad she thought as she went to attack the lancer again, hoping that between her and Suzanne they could drop him quickly; otherwise, they would probably lose this test of strength.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen try to hit the lancer again but the skilled phantom parry her attack making a opening for Suzanne than with a hit send fly the helmet of the creature, the lancer dont make that stop him and with a punch in her face send the little girl away of him, making her bleed a little of her last wound. Meanwhile the swordman take the chance and make another wound in the body of Evelen, this time in the back of her left thigh.

Evelen 2/6
Suzanne 3/5
Celesta 3/4 ap 2 (retired of the fight)

lance 1/7
sword 6/7

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen groaned in pain as she felt the swordsman's blade cut into the thigh; she could tell she wouldn't last much more of this. Granted, neither would the lancer; it no longer even had a head. Still, rage boiled up inside her when she saw the thing hit her daughter, opening the old wound on her head slightly. She yelled an unintelligible curse as she ran at the thing to stab it, hatred burning in her eyes.