What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Kaiser turn to the waitress and take a time to understand what could happen. Maybe is more safe that you go alone than take any of them, after all this they could be dangerous for a naked female human like you. But maybe i could find you someone With his strongs arms lifted the foxgirl like if she was just a inflable doll and then walked toward the building without name. Then he knock the door until a old man opened the door to him without say something, after walk and get upstair he knock another door and a female voice ask him to wait. From the door a orange haired haepy girl opened the door, Evelen take a while to remember her being raped in the jail, maybe she was also a guard I know that you need some time to recover from what happened, but this girl need to go with Miss Elizabeth in the dungeon, could you go with her, im a little busy right now said as he turn his gaze to the foxgirl was her hand around the member of the male starting to stroke it. Two little childs were making noise inside the house and then the girl sight before accept, ok, but you must avoid that the kids saw you using her, wait me in the hotel and wake up Joanna to make her take care of the childs, its not fair that you get all the fun. The harpy was wearing just a white underwear and just get out as she take Evelen shoulder. Do you want to go like that? i could borrow some little rags at least to cover yourself if you want

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen watched curiously and walked with Kaiser as he went to go find her someone to walk her to the dungeon. She wondered if the kids were his, and if this harpy was a sort of mate for him, but she figured it would be strange and not her place to ask. "Eh, I might not see you again, and I don't want to take your clothes or anything like that. I don't mind being naked, but maybe I should cover up a little. I'm not trying to tempt anyone just yet after all. Just something simple, if you don't mind" she said to the harpy.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sure, just wait here, as i search for one that could fit you. The girl get inside again and Evelen reached to heard the little child voices asking for food or complaining about how the other bother him/her. The harpy was very calmed and closed the door, for a while. Well, i must go out, take care the beastman said her good bye as he goes to the hotel. After a pair of minutes the door get opened and the Harpy give her a old white dress who had a big hole in the back where her wings could pass. I dont have any problem to see your body around the street, but you should cover your figure, if you dont want to be gangraped by all. Lets move, i have only two hours before i work in my second job As they walk, Evelen could note that her dress nearly cant cover her rear and she had problems to walk without the dress start to fall nearly, it was a little short travel anyway.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm... Is it really so unsafe here?" Evelen asked, taking the dress and slipping into it, though it fit her very badly. "Thank you for this, though, I'm glad you're willing to help me out a little." She followed close behind the harpy to the dungeon, holding the dress to keep it from falling off of her all the way. When they got there she would try to find out if they were done with the process inside, listening at the door to see if there was any reason she should stay back and not disturb them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

No, but sometimes one is just in the wrong place and ussually the woman in heat walk naked outside, you should understand what the males could think They take some minutes walking toward the dungeon, ussualy a demihuman pass, but at the end was a safe walk. Here we are, now do as you need, dont worry i will stay with you until you are with Miss Elizabeth. The harpy said as she wait close the rock walls, expecting that they opened the door. But fortunately it was not closed, maybe they had ended to heal the Succubus.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I see. I'll have to be a little careful about the signals I send I guess" Evelen replied. When they got to the door and it was open she poked her head in. "Do you want the dress back now? I'd give it back, but I don't know if I should waltz in naked with Kimberly in the room. Is it okay if I drop it off down here later on, when I have clothes of my own?" she asked, getting the harpy's answer before walking into the room and up to Elizabeth.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Dont worry about the dress, it was from my teen age and it dont fit me anymore, so you can do any think to it. The harpy then wave to Evelen, as this one get inside the place, it was a little quiet without nobody around.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Alright, thank you" Evelen replied, waving to the harpy as she walked into the dungeon. Which was empty. Oh come on, really...? she thought, definitely not wanting to be here anymore. "Elizabeth? Kimberly? Someone come get me" she said, slowly backing out of the dungeon. Maybe I should have just gone to the hotel with them.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just when was leaving she heard some stepts from a corridor and from the shadows a completely covered girl walked to her In this moment the two are unnable to come here, the maid is resting, as Mistress Elizabeth is taking care of an important conversation with some guests, i will take you to your room, as she order me. The woman was one of the people who appear with Elizabeth, her clothes were of a dark color and only her figure and voice make Evelen think that she was a female. If she accept, both will appear o her room.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm... Alright, my room is fine" Evelen replied, eying this woman carefully. It's almost like she was hiding just now. Weird.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman get close to Evelen and then in a strange light both dissapear of the place, soon both appear in the room of the human and then the woman decide to sit in her bed before ask her My work is done, but before leave i will require info from you. Do you were the first to be attacked by that creature, right? there was something weird i the place, how could be that a common elemental was the guilty of all this mess?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes, I was the first one attacked" Evelen replied, now back in her room. "I'm not the one to ask, since I don't know much, but I think it makes sense that a corrupted elemental would be able to set Kimberly off, considering what it did to the two of us, if that's what you mean. If you're asking me how the elemental was corrupted, that I couldn't even begin to guess at."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

So was only one then, its strange than that magic net dont had stop it, also that thing cant be here. Maybe another creature get inside after break the net...that could be the only possibility to understand this. Thanks for the little info, i must depart now, unless you need somethin more" The woman get up and was ready to teleort away

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I'll be fine, thank you" Evelen said, waiting for the woman to leave before going to find some clothes of her own to put on, hanging up the harpy's dress; if nothing else, maybe Teresa could do something with the material. When she was dressed appropriately she would walk to Celesta and Teresa's room, wanting to check up on them so they could go to lunch together. At least, she thought it wasn't long till lunchtime.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen dont had to wait to much as the strange girl leave after a little wave. The speargirl then start to dress herself withone of her summer dresses who had been maded by Teresa a time ago, it was cute and simple, over all it was easy to fight with it and she was incredible with it, even when was not too much. She close her room and walked through the inmense mansion, she soon noted that she had not too much problem finding the path to the room of her sisters, after some time she was in front of the door, below in the dinner room maybe, there were many unkown voices, they were talking maybe with Elizabeth.

She knock the door sometimes until saw the signal of cleaning hanging and then a maid with green hair opened the door, They are in the garden teaching some lessons to two little girls, im ending right now, should i call them or Miss Evelen woul preffer go there?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I wonder who Elizabeth is talking to. Still the same people, maybe? Evelen wondered as she tried to make out what they were saying below her. Still, when the maid opened her family's door and told her they were in the garden she replied "if you don't mind, I'd like to be taken there."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The floor was bloking nearly all the conversation, turning the words in muffed ilegible words that dont give her any clue of the topic, but luckyly, when the place was in a complete quiet moment, she reached to heard the words "females", "dissapear".

After that, she was with the busy maid who have a strech schedule to fulfill, she closed the room with key and take softly Evelen right hand, after that both appear in the sunny garden, there where the four bellow a big tree. Teresa was having problems to make the neko get focused, as she easily turn her lively eyes to everywhere, from plants and dust balls to the sky and the little creatures. Evelen see hapily how the winged girl was resting peacefully with a once again plant girl Celesta, her color was more light, maybe with rests of her disguise. The young girl was cuddle over her, caressing her head in the massive blosson of Evelen sister. All were so busy than nobody noted when she reach the place.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Females disappearing? Hm. That certainly doesn't sound good Evelen thought as she took the maid's hand and was transported to the garden. She thanked the maid for taking her there as she noted her family resting with and teaching the former slaves. Teresa was diligently trying to teach the catgirl something, though she seemed to be having trouble with the catgirl, who no doubt had some sort of attention deficit. The little winged girl, on the other hand, was resting with Celesta, her head nestled in the plantgirl's cleavage. Evelen walked up to them quietly, not wanting to disturb them, and sat down next to Celesta and the winged girl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Evelen get close, her big sister Teresa easily spot her, she just wave to her, before continue trying to teach the girl who was playing with some flowers. Evelen then sit close the plant girl and Celesta turn slightly to her as she put her index in her lips to said her without words to stay quiet. The the light blue haired girl just move to a side and press to herself using her little arms Celesta´s breast, as if it was just a soft pillow.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen waved back to Teresa, and nodded when Celesta indicated that she should stay quiet. She laid back on the soft grass and enjoyed the garden for a little rest; she hadn't spent much time sitting still and not worrying about things recently, so she decided to take full advantage of the opportunity now that it was presenting itself. Maybe she would even take a little nap, and not stir until Celesta or Teresa woke her up.