What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

"I see. Well I certainly haven't got any wisdom, but that's why I surround myself with smart people" Evelen replied, sticking out her tongue playfully. "There's nothing I can think of off the top of my head to ask you, I figure I'll just rest for a little while myself."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The Cow girl smiled with the little joke, but stoped when Chimy put her hand over the cowbreast, maybe thinking that she will receive a pinch, but just receive a little pet as her sensei ask her Dear, could you give a massage, please? i will love it. As you wish, sensei The happy cowgirl said with a relief, as Chimy said some last words to Evelen. Its great to heard that you have friends who can help you with your weakness, but remember that as a human your body have a limit, your brain is the only who can help you to be better that some of us. I will also give you an advise: Never ask to someone which race are, it could take to bad understandings, some of us hate the humans

After these words both rested until Kimberly call her attention. The half hour have passed and the two men students were dressing themselves in the chamber where Evelen clothes are.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hm... Alright. I know how that is, I can't say I care much for humans either, as a general rule" Evelen replied, laying back and soaking until Kimberly indicated that it was time to go. She said her goodbyes to Chimy and Shizuka, and then got up out of the springs. Unfortunately the two men who had been following Chimy were dressing themselves in the room with her clothes. To avoid any misunderstandings she called out "hey guys, lady coming through. I'll give you some time to get dressed and if you want to turn around" and waited a minute before entering the room to dress herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen get out, after saw a long time how the cowgirl rub the body of the little pink haired woman, maybe getting a little afar of where to touch, but her teacher dont get upset and just continue resting in the edge of hotspring, even making little moans and giggles from time to time. As they leave the pair return the wave and soon Evelen´s words make efect wihen a voice answer her "Ok, we nearly end. is a pink little girl and an orange one fine?" Then Evelen reach to heard how they increase the speed to dress themselves and then once again after two minutes the young man said, we will get out now, take your time.

Now Evelen get inside and dress herself, as Kimberly do the same. Just then noted other group of girls getting inside other room, is then when she notice that they are like 10 spots of termal waters and only three are been used by women an males(4), even some have them mixed. Looks like its nearly time of the peak point where this get filled. Miss Evelen want to go to other place? said the maid after a bow

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes, the two of them are fine" Evelen called back before the two left. When they were gone Evelen quickly entered the room and dressed herself, noting that they were in a hub of similar hotsprings. "Umm... Can you take me back to my room? I need to change clothes before I meet a couple of people in the game room."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course Miss Evelen The maid answer and slowly take her right hand, in a instant they were inside the room and the maid turn to other side, as Evelen dress herself. Unfortunately for Evelen, the outfit was so small for her body that she have to take away her bra, or she will be unnable to avoid the look of all to her underwear, it was enough that the dress reveal the lines of her pantie. When she was ready Kimberly take her to the playroom, not before get so red and ashamed of saw her in that sluty dress, maybe she should go naked, maybe she would avoid call so much the attention.

Inside the Playroom she was able to see the wolf girl in reception readind a book, as the neko get out of the bar with a drink and some cash in her hand.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen happily dressed herself in the bunny outfit the game room attendants had given her and told her to wear when she was there, taking off her bra without hesitation when it wouldn't fit. "Sorry for making you see me in this, Kimberly. It's probably a bit much, but... I don't know. Thank you for spending time with me in the hotsprings like that, it was fun. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow. And if I haven't called for you by about 12:30, can you please find me and have someone come get me? I'll need to get ready." When Kimberly indicated that she understood and took her to the game room, she said goodbye and whistled at her two targets, walking over to the wolfgirl as she waved to the catgirl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The maid hug her and said her that she also love it and that was happy to be required to help her. with that she goes away, maybe to aid someone else.

The wolf girl leave her book in the lobby desk and walked to her, as the neko return the wave and after store her money walk to her. The arm of the grey haired girl surround Evelen`s neck and even smell her Thanks to come again, we are really glad that you have come to have some fun... Its a nice touch that you even take a bath before come here The girl sweet warm breath pass around Evelen's neck, touching her left ear and then slid away her hand slowly, not before put right the little ribbon of the bunnygirl neck accesory.

For her part the neko drink as she get close Meow, i hope that you dont used that the full day, unless you love to call the atention of all. So, do you have a plan?we could close the place and have it for ourselve some ours, also we could go to the bar where that awesome bartender is, but there are some sad customers. She left her drink and playfully move her fingers around Evelen Chest.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, I'm glad you'll have me here. Thank you for this morning, I was really stressed out and on edge, and I really needed to unwind" Evelen said, reaching out to put her arms around the two hybrids' necks. "I'd prefer to keep it between us if you don't mind. Besides that, I'm open to more or less whatever you want" she said coyly, leaning into Melissa's groping of her chest.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With a gring the neko move and put her hand in Evelen rear as with the other take her drink Then i will take you to our special room, we will have all this for ourselves Meanwhile the wolf girl close all to avoid any intruder and even close the bar door before follow them.

Melissa even offer to Evelen a part of her drink and after walk a moment they were in front of a door, maybe a rest room for the workers. But this go away when using a key Melissa let her see the inside of the room. It have many kinds of sexual toys a bed with shackles and a bondage corner. Do you remember the blonde elf? she is incredible with the potions and magics, she even make some personal dosis for me. You will not believe what they can do. This is your last chance to choice anything in special Her hand let in a safe place her empty cup and her hands touch Evelen rear for a instant before make a little slap in her bottom and walk toward her closet to take out a stone that iluminated the room with a soft red/pink light.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen followed the two monstergirls back into their private room, taking a little sip from Melissa's drink when offered, and looking over all the various toys and options they had access to. "I remember the elf. She's a cutie. And owes me a favor~ Maybe I'll get her to make me a potion" she said, before receiving a light smack on the bottom. "Mmm... Well... I've never tried bondage as the bottom. I think I'd like to" she said after a bit of thought; she had wondered what Celesta and Mitsuko found so enjoyable about it, and wanted to try it for herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Meow!, i dont expect that, i see you more like a dominatrix, but if you want to check it, maybe you will need a little help to make it better The neko take from her clothes a little bottle with a blue liquid and give it to Evelen Its one of her potions, will help you to enjoy this more, dont worry it dont have any side effect Said as she get closer until cuddle her purring body on her chest. Meanwhile the wolf girl get inside and the neko stop her caress to say her what Evelen have choiced, with a smile the wolf nodded and waited for Evelen to return or drink the potion to take her wraists and take her to the wall where she use some shackles to restain her in a stand up position. Her strengh cant be matched by Evelen and she soon feel herself as a victim of a close rape, her vision then is eliminated by a blinfold who the wolfgirl take from a close place and she feel how her body is fondle by their hands until turn her wet using some kind of warm lotion, then someone start to undress her with a great speed I said you to weild only your bunny girl. But looks like you need a little lesson to dont forget take this away too. Sudenly the wolfgirl hand get between her neithers and rip apart the wet pantie of Evelen I will go fast and hard on you, i hope to dont hear that you are not against that The wolf wait for Evelen last words before muff her with her own pantie and a gag ball.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Normally I am, but I try to be open to new things when the opportunity arises" Evelen said, taking the potion the catgirl handed her and drinking it down when assured it had no side-effects. She smiled as Melissa cuddled up to her, reaching around to rub her back. When the wolfgirl came her way she willingly held out her wrists, allowing the wolfgirl to take them and lead her over to a spot on the wall, where she placed her wrists in shackles and locked them in place, keeping her upright. In another moment she was blindfolded, giving little fake squirms against the shackles as her sense of sight was taken from her. The deprivation of her sight only made her other senses more potent, the monstergirls' touches that much more arousing. She was quickly stripped of the tight bunny suit, freeing her ample breasts to the air, as well as her panties, already wet with her anticipation. "Ahh, I'm sorry, I forgot" she said, straining at the catgirl's caresses while the wolfgirl taunted her and ripped her panties off. "Go for it" she said, opening her mouth wide when she felt the panties pressed against it, taking them and a ball gag into her mouth. She squirmed a little, helpless, unable to see or to speak, as she tasted her own love juices on her panties. They hadn't even really started, but she was already intensely excited.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The skilled neko continued to do her job,maybe pointing to the wolfgirl which one use first and in the correct moment, suddenly she stoped when Evelen was ready to the next step, little engines were heared or maybe where just the metal of the iron chains, Evelen find her answer soon when her body sudenly was not anymore close the wall, then something press her ankles, leaving her unable to move of the place and then without be ready something hit her back leavind a weak line of pain, this followed other and for somereason she just moaned. She was being whiped, but for some reason she feel more pleasure than pain in every hit, her breasts where the next and them bounced with every hit, her body soon feel many hits in her full body, as she started to moan lowdly even muffed when one of them hit her neithers, but unfortunately they stoped, leaving her recover her breath close her climax... then her body changed of position slowly and she could feel how her legs and arms chains come from the same place on the ceiling, her holes where in front of her face and something really hot was getting close her chest.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The anticipation was killing Evelen. Not knowing what was coming or when was at once frustrating and exciting, as she felt herself moved out from the wall, more shackles restraining her ankles and holding her in place. She didn't have long to wait before she felt something slap strongly against her back, and then again, and again. She realized that she was being whipped, and yet she moaned out in pleasure; though it was painful, each lash sent a wave of pleasure through her body, probably the work of the potion she had drank more than anything else. After a brief pause her breasts were next, with whip after whip hitting hitting her ample chest. She let out lewd moans, muffled by the panties and ballgag in her mouth; suddenly she felt a lash against her pussy, and her knees went weak, a loud moan drawn from her. She was already close to her climax, but the two stopped whipping her, leaving her to pant and whimper in arousal for a moment before they changed her position. Suddenly her legs were hoisted up such that they were hanging from the same point on the ceiling her arms were, forcing her into a U-shape. She could feel something intensely hot approaching her chest and squirmed a little, wondering just what they were about to do to her. Whatever it was, she hoped it happened soon, and that it pushed her over the edge to the orgasm she had been denied just moments ago.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen feel completely unnable to do anything, she even can beg to reach her climax or see what will happen. The heat increased and soon a very hot fluid fall on her breasts causing a diferent pain/pleasure mix, as if her skin had been burned, more little tears fall in her chest and then understand between her increased arousament that was wax the fluid falling, then sme drops fall in her wounds and this really get intense from that point. Evelen reached to heard some giggles before some hands started to open the folders of her hole then something beging to get inside her rear too and the heat in that place said her that this will hurt. As more tears fall on her breasts and wounds more close to her climax was, until sudenly an object give her an strong spank who caused that the wax fall in her flower and rear making her reach her limit as the hits continued. Her orgasm was more likely a serie of little ones until she lost the concious.

When she wake up she could still fill the cold wax on her, as also a rope around her breast and body, maybe one of the bondage rope clothes tht she have hear, her hands were behind her and legs were bound in a way that she give a full display of her holes then she reached to heard Meow, only 10 golds to use any of her holes as many as you want, but only one of you per time until she wake up, meow" Then she feel something getting inside her honeyhole, a real meat rod for sure.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The heat that Evelen felt near her chest got more and more intense, until finally she felt a little drip of burning hot liquid fall onto her breasts. She let out a muffled scream of pain and pleasure as more and more little drops hit her chest, and she realized that the monstergirls were dripping candle wax onto her. The hot wax covered her breasts and dripped down onto her stomach, the fluid aggravating the wounds the whip had left on her breasts, and she screamed and writhed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, swinging a tiny bit as she hung from the ceiling. It was an intense experience, more pleasure than pain; her arousal was building quickly, and by now she desperately needed to cum. She heard the two giggle as she felt something press against her soaking pussy and her ass, the heat intensifying, and she realized that she was being penetrated by more lighted candles. One of them told her that what was coming next would hurt, and she nodded, groaning with need. More wax dripped onto her breasts, until it felt like her chest was encased totally in the burning liquid, and then suddenly she was spanked hard on her ass, spattering the hot wax onto and into her pussy and ass, and she let out a loud squeal, writhing and shuddering as she came, the intense pain and pleasure beginning to overwhelm her senses. Still the wax dripped onto and into her, and she screamed out at another orgasm right on the heels of the first, and then another. Finally she slipped out of consciousness, exhausted by the experience.

She awoke to total darkness, still blindfolded and gagged. She could feel that the wax was still on her, dried and cold, and she vaguely wondered how long it had been. I really hope Kimberly doesn't come back to find me like this she thought, realizing she hadn't told the two about her time limit. She can feel that she's tightly restrained by a bondage suit of robe, her hands tied behind her and her legs spread wide, displaying her. Suddenly she heard Melissa speaking to an audience, and thought I didn't agree to this... but... as she felt a cock start to penetrate her. She let out a muffled gasping moan, no doubt alerting them that she was awake.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"heh, looks like she wake up" a male voice said as Many laughts from the others started. Evelen could onle hear the fall of tha bags in the kitchen and soon she get lifted by strong arms to put her in a better stance to allow more customers. As she have her back resting in the one who used her rear, other used her wax wounder breasts and of course the first one continued his fun. Even some of then teleport to call more people or ask for money, she was not sure, but by the bag sounds there must be at least 20 more waiting their turn. "this will take a while." "damn i will need to wait 3 hours at least" where some of the phrases that she reached to hear in her increases bliss Meaww sight...ok, i will join too The neko said and many persons start to make victory sounds, as the neko take all the persons who she can.

Evelen was very aroused, she have lost all her freedom and she had just turned into a cumdrump, her wax skin soon feel others dicks pressing on her and noted too how they have different kind of members, even when she was worried by the time, the need to feel all of them inside her and know theirs special qualityes was getting increased. The first come direct to her womb but then it get even bigger and many protuberances sproud in all the member givving a deep massage to ger as get ready to come in her again, the other in her rear cum and she noted how the cum go more deeper inside her. The third take longer but soon his warm seeds filled Evelen face and chest and this make her lost more her control, that smell was so special that she want to suck every drop and eat it all, the man ask her if she want to have her mouth free to taste it, as she decide the door oppened and a dazzed girl talk angry MELISSA! This is too much, how dare you to drug me and use her like that? this is a bondage sesion...ahhhng let me go you...pervert Looks like soon the wolfgirl will join the party.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Soon Evelen was lifted up and onto a man's chest, and his hard member was soon penetrating her rear hole and thrusting away along with the one in her pussy, as another man sat on her chest and pressed her wax-covered breasts around his dick. While the three men fucked her she heard more laying down money, seemingly a lot of people, and she began to panic a bit in her mind. She heard Melissa join in on the orgy, and worried that no one was in control of the situation at all anymore. Still, she was very aroused, and she felt more dicks rubbing up against her skin, and she wanted to feel them all inside her. The first man came in her pussy, and yet somehow grew even larger, many little bumps growing on it and rubbing furiously against her insides. The other two came one after another, filling her bowels and splattering their warm, smelly seed over her face. When asked if she wanted to taste it she nodded, and when the man released her ball gag she started to lick up the cum before calling out "M...Melissa... I need... to stop before... 12:30... please, it'll be really bad if I don't..." and then finishing up with the cum, waiting for more men to replace the ones who had cum, needing just a little more to cum herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

12:30? that will dont give us too much time, lets continue her bondage class then A handsome and known voice said. Evelen was nearly sure that was the guy of the morning. The men increased their speed and soon Evelen was filled even more with cum, the guys who were fondling her skin also drench her with their warm liquid and then the demihumans let others continue. Before get penetrated Evelen soon feel a pair of clamps pressing her nipples, causing her to groan a little, then they press her ropes more to her skin, causing her to have less air between her breathings, but the worst was when someone pass a little needle through her aroused clitoris to then add a little ring. This caused to Evelen screm of pain and let fall some tears even when she was close her peak, they dont stop there and something was round get struck in her mouth who caused to dont be able to close it and a metal object pull her toungle who was unnable to move when something more make her way and add another ring there with some little round piercings too . She cant understand it, but for some reason she liked the pain of this and even caused her body to shiver. The Demihuman then penetrate her again causing to reach her peak and cum with only have them get inside, two llittle bells started to sound in her chests, maybe her clamps have them and every bounce make them do that sound. It really dont mather, as other have muffed her moans and her adorned toungle massage the meat rod who was so big that reached her throat with just a trust. Evelen just started to lost the sight of the time and heared them looking in the bondage box of the neko what add to the human now.