What's new

ADV [Eushully] Ikusa Megami Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ikusa Megami Zero

I wonder if it's a normal translation or a machine one, like some of the other Eushully titles have.

It is from other group, so I hope for the former.
According to vndb, it's edited machine translation.
So, better than MT, but far from human translation.
But it beats no translation, so why not, as long as the game makes sense :)

Last edited:

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's good enough, but it needs a good deal of proofreading and polishing.

also, whoever edited this decided to add his own smartass notes in a couple of points, the first time I was mostly amused, the second time I was quite annoyed, because it happened in the goddamn middle of the climax of the first part.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's good enough, but it needs a good deal of proofreading and polishing.

also, whoever edited this decided to add his own smartass notes in a couple of points, the first time I was mostly amused, the second time I was quite annoyed, because it happened in the goddamn middle of the climax of the first part.
Do you have an example?
I've seen that in a couple of rpg maker partial translations, and it mostly kills the game for me. I prefer to decipher Japanese than that.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

easy as fuck?:p im at the boss in the snow country, like the 2nd real boss you fight in the game(first one after the prologue, some golden bird or something) and i keep getting my ass handed to me on a silver plate, with a ribbon attached to it, any tips? I cant level up selica, as he doesnt do that for some reason, satia is lvl 28 now and Pazuno is level 22 both with a holy staff equipped.

Any pointers on how to defeat this dude?:p

Also i still would like to know any means of cheating money into the game:O
Well, there lies your problem. You need to go to Menu > Status, there you will be able to place stats on Selika. If you really want the easy mode, just pour your stats into magic, max stats in this order:

Men (WIS) > Int Res (INT) > Agi Sta (VIT) > Cha Sta (CHA) = Str Sta (STR), for DEX and AGI, level them up until they give the +1 ATK/DEF Freq.

I'm @ Chapter 3 with Selika level 70. Thunder Magic is Rank A, 1 Tornado will wipe anything, 1 Thunder Roar will kill any boss, he has 900 HP, 125 DEF, 110 MDEF, 13 DEF Freq, thus he also does not die.

In order to quickly upgrade your magic, go to STATUS > Auto/AI and put Magic, that way he will spam it, hold ctrl to finish fights fast next to a feather and you will be solid.

And this isn't even the OP build, it's actually STR, since it scales to fucked up levels once you get a lot of ATK Freq with a very strong weapon, but for purposes of finishing the game, INT build is easier.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you have an example?
I've seen that in a couple of rpg maker partial translations, and it mostly kills the game for me. I prefer to decipher Japanese than that.
You will understand the game, there are only a few issues worth mentioning, such as calling Celica Selika (or rather, not picking one or the other, since images call him Celica, and text Selika) not taking some time to properly check the textboxes to avoid cutting words or leaving spaces, and very few grammatical errors, you could point those to human error rather than the machine.

About the notes:
After Darnos and ESPECIALLY Astraea die you get a message about how to got back the gear, in that moment the translator decided to add the message about how Celica looted the gear of the former or how it was possible to recover the gear in spite of the flames in the later.

The second death is what starts the whole saga, is a touching scene, and a very nice climax for the first four chapters, so it was a very unwelcome comment.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You will understand the game, there are only a few issues worth mentioning, such as calling Celica Selika (or rather, not picking one or the other, since images call him Celica, and text Selika) not taking some time to properly check the textboxes to avoid cutting words or leaving spaces, and very few grammatical errors, you could point those to human error rather than the machine.

About the notes:

The second death is what starts the whole saga, is a touching scene, and a very nice climax for the first four chapters, so it was a very unwelcome comment.
Thanks!
I have no problem with grammatical errors, but any comment is unwelcome, I agree with you.
I guess I'll wait for a patch update.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i got to Chapter 3 and ive lost a huge amount of motivation to continue on. Does anyone know if it gets better after the shitstorm that happens in Chapter 3? That was a massive buzz kill.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well i got to Chapter 3 and ive lost a huge amount of motivation to continue on. Does anyone know if it gets better after the shitstorm that happens in Chapter 3? That was a massive buzz kill.
The story of this game is nothing but standard. Intro > Romance > Decay > Recover > Hero. You are in the Decay fase, after comes the recover and then the Hero.

If you want more details:

After Selika finishes all the rapefest and gets to Satia, he will fight her and she will hold back and not kill him, allowing him the finishing blow, so she can Purify the container and him with it, she then sacrifices her body to him, allowing him to live on in her body, while her Soul gets dispersed, now he needs to get used to the new God body and find Satia's Soul.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay, ill go on playing then :p thanks for the info

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

BTW, what is the chronological order of these games?
Is it Ikusa Megami Zero > Ikusa Megami Verita > Ikusa Megami MEMORIA ?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man, when I was told that Alchemy really deviated from the norm of Eushully games in term of H-Scene, they were not kidding, Jesus, this game is like 70% rape.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I wouldn't say 70%, but yeah, Kamidori is unusually tame for Eushully's standards.
But there are other Eushully titles that also were nice, like Kozukuri bancho (Anastasia more like Eushully, but it's only a minor difference)

Also some of their latest games also avoided rape and dark content.

On the other side of the spectrum, you may be tempted to avoid Himegari and ESPECIALLY Princess of darkness, if you dislike dark content, the main heroine in Princess of darkness has a really bad time. (a perfectly possible ending to get is one where you go overboard and she finally snaps and kills herself)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does this game have alternate/optional routes or such? The dialogue keeps alluding to the fact that certain situations might be resolved differently somehow but so far nothing seems to work beside just clubbing the enemies that show up.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Their upcoming game seems right back on the R-Train depending on which characters you play as.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does this game have alternate/optional routes or such? The dialogue keeps alluding to the fact that certain situations might be resolved differently somehow but so far nothing seems to work beside just clubbing the enemies that show up.
There is only one ending, with different routes to get there. There are only 2 maps and one chapter that have that, the first being the Amazon ladies, that if you don't kill more than one of them, you can have a H-Event with the main lady in Chapter 5 (after seeing all the scenes in their village), the other is the Naga lady, that if you avoid all Nagas (random battle not included) you gain 1000 exp by the end of it.

In Chapter 6-7, there are a few more H-Scene that can be gotten depending on your action. But overall, end doesn't change. The full CG + Event can be gotten in a single play through quite easily, except that in Chapter 6-7 you will have to reload a few times.

Here's the guide starting in Chapter 0:

It's in Japanese, but google translate will work just fine.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Their upcoming game seems right back on the R-Train depending on which characters you play as.
AFAIK the fat dude is focused on rape, the vampire dude in corruption, the female pirate in yuri rape, and finally the blondie is good old vanilla.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow this game is awful. Why did anyone bother translating it.

1. No tutorial
2. Battles are ridiculous first battle game over! WTF?

Have they never heard of progressing from easy to hard? The enemy kills you 18x over with a single hit.. yet damage from our party is not even an 18th of that! WTF?

This has to the WORST Eushully game I have ever played.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like a problem on your end bub, I've not encountered any of the issues you're describing. Did you start on NG+ difficulty or something? Is this your first eushully game thinking you could just start on hard mode on your first playthrough?

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He may be exaggerating the part about the damage.

Also, there IS a tutorial, if you skipped it, it's your own fault.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe he started special edition instead of normal which dumps you right into stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.