What's new

ACT [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN (RJ151500)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [酸遁] Ethereal LegioN

i have read "dlsite" and i though it was the link to DL site not to the autors blog, ty the same, i keep looking for it xDDD

PD: sorry for bad english

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i have read "dlsite" and i though it was the link to DL site not to the autors blog, ty the same, i keep looking for it xDDD

PD: sorry for bad english
No, dude. B.dlsite is the blog. It says "blog" at the top when you open the link.

One is the blog, one is the store page.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, dude. B.dlsite is the blog. It says "blog" at the top when you open the link.

One is the blog, one is the store page.
Can't help it if someone isn't proficient in either English or Japanese to take the hint.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can't help it if someone isn't proficient in either English or Japanese to take the hint.
I assume that is the barrier. That is why I was pointing it out.

Also, it says "blog" in English.

ermiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something, or is this game boring as fuck?

All I did was summon a bunch of stuff and wait for them to kill everything slowly. The only attack I could figure out how to do did no damage, so the game consisted of me doing nothing but watching stuff fight each other. Is this gonna be the whole game?

Game looks and sounds fantastic, though.

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something, or is this game boring as fuck?

All I did was summon a bunch of stuff and wait for them to kill everything slowly. The only attack I could figure out how to do did no damage, so the game consisted of me doing nothing but watching stuff fight each other. Is this gonna be the whole game?

Game looks and sounds fantastic, though.
I feel exactly the same way. I pissed my pants when I read that the creator of BARRAGE! had released a demo for another game, but when I went to play it...

Finished the tutorial and level 1 (Couldn't find anything beyond that. Correct me if I've missed something truly wonderful) and it just left me thinking

I understand that this is the first demo of a yet-to-be-released game, but if this is a taster of what's to come I'm worried. You can't do anything in this game apart from hit D to summon a bunch of minions and let them literally play the game for you.[ Your only ranged attack is entirely ineffectual, you have to be standing still to jump, you can't even resist when the enemies grab you without a minion summoned to kill the creature. You can't see your character against the backdrop (though apparently there's a 'human skin' option I can't seem to find), the tutorial is irritating but thankfully short, the enemies all do the same damn thing, the boss is easy as hell to avoid and does very little damage, the list just goes on! I feel like you might as well be playing one of the bricks in the background wall, or a vent that drops macguffins onto the screen.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah core gameplay is pretty boring right now. I believe it can still be fixed by creating some sort of puzzle each stage, but then it still comes down to getting the right combo after trial and error.
I say wait and see, I'm sure they'll pull something off.

I really really want to see a scene with those atronachs though :)

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I found it ok but I probably have very low standards when it comes to actual gameplay of H-games.

Hopefully the full game will have situations that cannot be beaten with the simple tactic of: Ice Golem for tank, Fire for DPS, and will require you to have rational thought on how you manage your summons.

Boss fights need to be more interesting as-well, really all I did was summon some stuff, the boss tried to reproduce and got killed by my summons because It did not fight back. Really the boss should priorities destroying all of the summons before attempting to reproduce.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope someone lets him know that this is not fun, and the H mechanic is not enjoyable.

redx

Reputation score

eh i kinda like the idea around it. you play a defenseless mage girl and have to use summons correctly to progress or you get raped. and thank god for the feature to change from pure shadow to human color. hell any human color would have been fine just not whatever that was.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded the demo, but I try to run it; and after 2 seconds it shuts off. Even in Applocale.

Any ideas?

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

In my opinion, the "Human Form" is not human at all, but Hobbit... :D

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I downloaded the demo, but I try to run it; and after 2 seconds it shuts off. Even in Applocale.

Any ideas?
Usually applocale never works the way you want it to. Try changing your region settings and trying again.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

eh i kinda like the idea around it. you play a defenseless mage girl and have to use summons correctly to progress or you get raped. and thank god for the feature to change from pure shadow to human color. hell any human color would have been fine just not whatever that was.

I like the idea, and I especially like feeling helpless when you get grappled, hoping that one of your summons can help free you. However, I'm not sure I get the Mr. Popo aspect that they're going for. I was a big fan of barrage and the quality of the cgs and sprite sex seems to mimic that quality, but I am not really sure who exactly would prefer the shadow version of the sprites/cg's to the actual detailed version.

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not a mister Popo kind of look, i would say more a Final Fantasy Black Mage design. Anyway, i'm sure i saw the character with normal skin somewhere in the game but i can't remember.

Last edited:

SethK

Reputation score

So does the demo end after the 1st stage boss against the axe dude? I can't navigate the menu for the life of me so I'm unsure. Heh!

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo does not run me, I wonder if it's the problem of OS (Windows 8.1) or is due to changing region?:confused:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Seems like an interesting game. Not quite sure when this will come out, but I am excited for it.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree. The game does sound very exciting, although I wish an English translation of the game is available in the English DLSite. I wouldn't mind buying it.

Anyway, does the demo have a gallery for the monsters you have already encountered? I tried clicking random options, and the game just gives me equally random results.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

TBH I hope the noise for the Axe Guy changes. I just nicknamed him "The Pokemon" cause of the cry he comes out with. Seriously, "Roaw"? Is he supposed to be Human/Hobbit or a Final Fantasy creature?

Anyway, does the demo have a gallery for the monsters you have already encountered? I tried clicking random options, and the game just gives me equally random results.

There is a Shop somewhere in the game and you can buy all of the animations for both Shadow and Hobbit girl. It cost Gems, so stack up for all of them. Then there is also a place to view the animations somewhere.

Sorry, I can't give to exact directions, I forgot. :D