What's new

ACT [ Etching Edge] 俺と凛の悶快なX RJ161913

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 俺と凛の悶快なX

Okay... i will be the first to say this...

Does this look similar to you? ( Only for people who watches JOJO )

I guess in another alternate dimension, the newest member of the Joestar family is this girl whose stand seems to be similar to "Star platinum" but without the time stop ability ( since it would be overkill )

Then again, i can assume that the creator is a super huge fan of the JOJO series.
Too bad the special attack sucks, it should be something like "ORAORAORA" or "MUDAMUDAMUDA".

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was Me!! Dio!!!

lol'd

Like saga said , the game could be cheated by just running
Though there is many trap like tripping , or suddenly the water is flew Your character
And that giant enemy , actually can be block. I think it was C button
Can be finish in 5 minutes or so

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope he comes out with an update that fixes the gallery up a bit. For the first boss, you can't loop any of her h-attack sequences, you can only make her do the h-attack. Kinda lackluster. All-in-all though, I actually think the h-animations in this game aren't that bad. The game was at least not a huge mess. It's kinda meh, but it's not a mess, I'll give it that.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kidding me :eek:
Clear stage by running and ignore enemies.
Defeat boss by spamming attacks.
And the hardest enemies is the giant enemy because he's not stop by spamming attacks -*-
Ture i agrreee with u.I can only say good ART bad GAME. ALREADY can see from a mile away its a flash game mean side srcolling, how could this kind of game sell at this kind of price?
Maybe its the art that cost people to buy it hahaha.
Western companys are copying Japanese company but making it to EXTREM.
Just like StarWars $60 for game another $10 for 2 skins and $50 for unknow season pass!.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In earlier posts, people spoke about a loli tag for this game but I just double checked both en and jp dlsite - the loli tag isn't there.

My question is, did this get an update where the loli got removed or are they still there?

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In earlier posts, people spoke about a loli tag for this game but I just double checked both en and jp dlsite - the loli tag isn't there.

My question is, did this get an update where the loli got removed or are they still there?
No, the "loli" is still there, it IS the second stage boss, so i doubt it will be removed. Its the girl with the white bikini and twintails. She isnt exactly loli (I dont understand japanese to tell her age) but she is pretty small.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think it's the 2nd stage boss that's the loli. It seems more like the final boss since she also seems fairly young and has small breasts.

Also, it appears there was an update shortly after official release that adds new content. It mentions addition of contents and from sankakucomplex's article on the game, it looks like they added a doggy-style animation with the swimmer dude.

Though I haven't been able to find the updated version, I would appreciate if someone could pm me a link or tell me what the new contents are so I can decide if it's worth the hunt.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

of the last version?
Ah, somehow forgot about that site. It is indeed the latest version (1.1.4).

Currently can't torrent so I can't say what the additions were but with the unlock everything cheat code it won't take long to find out anyways.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The menus for the animation gallery appears to have been changed up a bit so there isn't any choices that make enemies vanish for no reason, anymore. However, aside from the blonde dude being able to have sex with you after foreplay, there's not much new as far as content goes.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At first glance I thought this game was a mess, and there is alot of jenk to the overall platforming. Having said that, there are some pretty hot animations here, would love to see the dev continue to improve and expand on a future title.

Favs are - Bikini Boss, Standard Bikini Enemy, and Schoolboy attack.

mehulation

Reputation score

Is anyone else having a problem with 1.1.4, where you cannot view the dark knight girl's second and third CGs? The ones which change the base CG and remove the armor.

Also I noticed that there might be some special ending.
In the game files, watch ending.swf in resources.
At around 80/140, there's an image of her stand in human form, with the CG from the ending changed a bit.
imgmega(DOT)com/oa69xmzd2u35/secret_ending.png(DOT)html
Here's an image showing the bonus scene and zoomed out ending scene (apologies for broken link).

I also noticed in game when defending, there's one action where her stand gropes her. I could never find it in the animation gallery however.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it seem there was a content update, but dont ask me whats new, i dont have this game.
im searching for a link right now, but i felt like to mention it here

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

it seem there was a content update, but dont ask me whats new, i dont have this game.
im searching for a link right now, but i felt like to mention it here
Where did you get that info? They don't seem to mention anything new on their blog.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get that info? They don't seem to mention anything new on their blog.
It shows this update info on dlsite, says it was updated yesterday:

01 May 27, 2016Bug fixes add content
(1) additional man enemy character
(2) Other, such as the overall bug fixes

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It shows this update info on dlsite, says it was updated yesterday:

01 May 27, 2016Bug fixes add content
(1) additional man enemy character
(2) Other, such as the overall bug fixes
2016年01月27日 不具合修正 内容追加
(1)男敵キャラの追加
(2)他、全体的にバグの修正など
The update was two months ago.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sry for the Necro, but anyone with a download link?
The one I found was down, and searching didn't provide any either.