What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu ] SACRED EYES RE114067 RJ114067

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: SACRED EYES

Ah I see,so it was a private translation not meant for the public.
I wonder if this game will get public translation one day?

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Probably it was in their forum, and if I remember correctly they say that they dont want to share it because some pages steal the work and after that they report the links
I don't really see the point in translating a game for an exclusive group of people is all. Just comes across badly i suppose. Id rather have simply not known that a translation existed that i didnt have access to.

Blix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty great translated VCT does great work. =3

Jlaqwin

Reputation score

is ther a organised full guide to help with the scenes ther requirment and game endings?

just got to playing this. sry for all bad english.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is ther a organised full guide to help with the scenes ther requirment and game endings?

just got to playing this. sry for all bad english.
Useful suggestion:)

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man this forum must be ridiculously secret because I can't for the life of me find out the name. How does one get access to this forum and its treasure trove of translated contents!?!?

Hongo11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I got a question here, where is exactly the entrance to the sewer?? I beat the 2nd boss here and can not find the entrace to the sewer now. I already searched the city.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm I got a question here, where is exactly the entrance to the sewer?? I beat the 2nd boss here and can not find the entrace to the sewer now. I already searched the city.
Next to the brothel, I think you need a key but that I can't remember the location of.

Edit: Ah, I think you get the key by dressing as a maid and infiltrating the rich guy's mansion.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That he did.
Thanks for uploading the game (and a full save as well), but it doesn't seem like the translation actually works. I loaded the game and everything's still in Japanese. Is there a chance you could upload the (modified) Data folder?

Edit: That second link worked, thanks.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Please visit RPG Game Maker Collection for the latest official released version of the Magica and Sacred Eyes Translation by VCT if you want the latest release. Also be sure to thank VCT and Starke for giving permission to release it officially here in my thread.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dang, this freaking game. I didn't realize doing a pure Faith run was going to be so grindy. Now I have to grind up 20,000g to buy that jerk's key. I don't really like how this game handles "decisions." Not to sound totally hateful, because I am enjoying the game to a certain extent.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Translation is good. It would be great if it is updated upto the latest Japanese version 2.0.

B

bleahblah

Any chance of a 2.0 game save with all cg unlocked?

Last edited by a moderator: