What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ enuemu] A Tale of Two Swords / 二つの剣の物語 (RE145726) (RJ145726)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Story of two Swords/二つの剣の物語

Was the red heads maid outfit ever implemented in the newer versions?

Hi guys, where can i get the translation for ver 2.0? :D

Hi guys, where can i get the translation for ver 2.0? :D

There is no translation.... It's funny how you didn't read any posts in this thread and just ask for a translation that doesn't exist.

The prequel Sacred Eyes was translated though so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you may have confused those 2 games and posted in the wrong topic.

There is no translation.... It's funny how you didn't read any posts in this thread and just ask for a translation that doesn't exist.

The prequel Sacred Eyes was translated though so I give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you may have confused those 2 games and posted in the wrong topic.

I think they were referring to the partial since a few posts above said the partial links were down.

I think they were referring to the partial since a few posts above said the partial links were down.

The partial is gone. It only translated the menu and not even the items if I'm correct. I also just checked this guy out and he is for real. He just can't be bothered to read threads before asking for free translations.

Yeah yeah i was talking about that,,,sure,,,, :eek:

Oh so...Sacred Eyes! Excelent i will download that, where can i find the translation for the game ?:D

Oh so...Sacred Eyes! Excelent i will download that, where can i find the translation for the game ?:D

Here is a link :) = .nz/#!J1Mm3Iga!sw1RUo1_snzjM1hYerl-FyMdEZMMiGIgl__njEiUL4A

put Mega infront of .nz

The Credit gose to ( hankpwnsyou ) :D

Here is a link :) = .nz/#!J1Mm3Iga!sw1RUo1_snzjM1hYerl-FyMdEZMMiGIgl__njEiUL4A

put Mega infront of .nz

The Credit gose to ( hankpwnsyou ) :D

Thank you sir , we need more people like you

I don't know how to transfer this in mega but heres the link

Hey, I believe as long as you have the file, you can host it through your own mega account.... additionally I would much appreciate this, as I'm looking for a link as well! :D

If anyone else's got a link for 2.0, that would be awesome!

(sorry for necroing)

Hey, I believe as long as you have the file, you can host it through your own mega account.... additionally I would much appreciate this, as I'm looking for a link as well! :D

If anyone else's got a link for 2.0, that would be awesome!

(sorry for necroing)

.nz/#!7dQXVJ4S!4rKqIJvLWIt-sp85FWRRg7X_gjTtqEPZbZKMGoKhsSE

hope you know what to do with it^^

I found this game translated in Russian. Then thought I would post a link to it just incase someone wanted to translate it and if translating Russian would be easier then Jap.

Full partial completed. Thread can be found here:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31066

I can't seem to get a new game+ option in the game. I beat the game via Yuri/True ending. Is there an option to get a new game+ or it doesn't exist?

There's supposed to be a scene at the end where you have two choices for starting a new game, one where you keep some stuff (unlocked jobs, scenes, etc) and one where the game just starts over.

It's supposed to be a room with two doors and two fairies that explain the options. I haven't seen that part myself, but it was among the parts I translated.

OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back