What's new

ACT [えのきっぷ|ACT]New ACT work after SonabiA

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [えのきっぷ|ACT]New ACT work after SonabiA

which was the true ending to witches house? i used a complete save and i couldn't tell which ending is considered true.
The ending where it is revealed that the blonde girl and the witch swapped bodies was the real ending iirc. It's the one you get by not using the cat to save throughout the entire game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, dont quite remember that. what was the full name of that game again? need to see if i still have it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The ending where it is revealed that the blonde girl and the witch swapped bodies was the real ending iirc. It's the one you get by not using the cat to save throughout the entire game.
Actually, I thought to get that ending, when running away from the "witch", you went back to one of the first rooms of the game, go into the top right corner and get the knife from the cabinet and then escape the house. Either way, that ending was too damn sad.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still would like the name of that witch game please lol

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, I thought to get that ending, when running away from the "witch", you went back to one of the first rooms of the game, go into the top right corner and get the knife from the cabinet and then escape the house. Either way, that ending was too damn sad.
I think that one was similar to the real ending but without the actual text. Been so long since I played the game, I probably got a lot mixed up.

still would like the name of that witch game please lol
It's called "The witch's House". I don't get how you don't know the name when you said the name yourself in an earlier post...

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What actually happened to this title? Can't find a trace of it, even on the blog

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the author halfway through decided they were more comfortable making another RPG, but building more mechanics.
I think they still want to make an ACT game eventually, maybe after this one.